But apparently I have the reproductive system |
不过我居然是有个犹如 |
of a 16-year-old. Like, |
青少年般的小妹妹 |
my tubes are really good, |
输卵管能正常运作 |
and my eggs are still coming, |
卵子也络绎不绝 |
and I'm fully functional and productive |
而我完全能够再生几个娃 |
and just the reproductive system of a 16-year-old. |
简直犹如青少年一样 |
Did I fart? What's wrong? |
我放屁了吗 怎么了 |
But your eggs are... fried. |
但你的卵子都不能用嘛 |
Right? I mean, they're... rotten. |
对嘛 应该都是不能受精的 |
It's not like you can make anything. |
应该生不出宝宝的嘛 |
Do you want to have a baby? |
你想有个孩子吗 |
- No. I just... - Then why did you bring it up? |
- 不 我只是- 那你为啥提起这个 |
I just thought it was funny. |
我觉得很有趣而已 |
Oh. Well, it is. It's funny. |
嗯嗯 很有趣喔 |
Um, okay. |
好吧 |
I think I'm going to have the s'mores. |
我还是点棉花糖夹心饼好了 |
As long as you're doing all this, |
既然你要给我化妆 |
can you help me out on the chin a little? |
能帮我稍微修一下下巴吗 |
Do I have to be an alien |
作为一个有皱纹的老太太 |
who's also an aging lady with whiskers? |
我就非得是一个外星人吗 |
Don't women on the planet Zeepzop |
Z星球上的女人们 |
get electrolysis or whatever? |
没有电解质或者其他什么的吗 |
No, but seriously, can you... |
没有 不过讲真 你能不能 |
Hi, Sam. |
嗨 萨姆 |
Oh. Hi. |
嗨 |
So, um, this is just... |
只是想呃... |
I'm sorry, but thank you so much. |
很遗憾 但谢谢你的付出 |
What? |
什么 |
Uh, you can get out of that make-up and go home. |
你可以卸妆回家了 |
Home to the hotel? |
电影里那个家吗 |
No. Home to Los Angeles. |
不是 回洛杉矶的家 |
Got it. I'm fired. |
懂了 我被炒了 |
No. Not exactly. |
不不 |
They decided that, |
他们决定 |
instead of the Horvan Crystal getting destroyed |
与其让霍凡星球被毁 |
and then having to come back to the planet |
再迫主角回到那星球上 |
to seek the source, they're just going to go |
去寻找源头 不如径直 |
straight to the Peevan Galaxy. |
向彼万星系出发 |
Oh. No. Totally. |
噢 真有道理 |
Also, we, uh, would really appreciate it |
另外 呃 如果你不向公众披露这故事 |
if you didn't divulge any of the story points to the public |
也不上传任何带有角色妆容的自拍的话 |
or post any selfies while still in make-up. |
我们将对你不胜感激 |
Copy that. |
明白 |
Hi. |
嘿 |
Can we smoke in your cab? |
能在你车里抽烟吗 |
完整版请点击 |
|
How many kids do you have, Curtis? |
柯蒂斯 你有几个娃啊 |
I got four kids, man. |
我有四个孩子 |
Are any of them named Curtis? |
他们中有叫柯蒂斯的吗 |
Uh-huh. No, them all girl, you see, |
没有哦 她们都是女孩儿呢 |
but I'm on working on getting me a Curtis, |
但我正在努力搞一个柯蒂斯出来 |
and I will not quit until I get me one. |
在搞出来之前我是不会放弃的 |
So how many kids you got, darling? |
你有几个孩子呢 亲爱的 |
I have three girls. |
三个女娃子 |
Is the daddy a good man? |
她们的爸爸是好男人吗 |
Um... uh... |
呃 这个 |
I get the picture. |
我懂了 |
That's why, cuz, |
正因如此 |
I will never, never leave my children. |
我永远 永远都不会离开我的孩子们 |
Never. |
永远不会 |
Yeah, so you get to tuck them in every night, |
是啊 所以你每晚都得去给她们盖被子 |
right, Daddy? |
对吗 好爸爸 |
Soon come. They live in Jamaica. |
不久后就能了 她们住在牙买加 |
Hi, Mom. |
嗨 妈妈 |
- Hello, darling.- No, no, no, no, no, no. |
- 你好 亲爱的- 不 不不不 |
- Hi.- Don't come over here. |
- 嗨- 别过来 |
Don't come over here. Don't come... |
千万别过来 别啊 |
Have a good day, Mom. |
祝你愉快 妈妈 |
- What are you doing?- I got to go... |
- 你在干什么- 我得走了 |
What are you doing? |
你干嘛呢 |
I just got back from working in Canada. |
我刚结束工作从加拿大回来 |
Canada? You know, it's legal to be a prostitute there. |
加拿大 在那儿卖淫是合法的呢 |
Fascinating, isn't it? |
棒极了 是不是 |
If you're not a child. |
只要你是成年人 |
It's illegal to pay for a prostitute, |
虽然嫖娼是违法的 |
but it's legal to be one. |
但卖淫不违法 |
Oh. Good. Well, anyway... |
不错 呃 总之 |
... they let me go a day early, so... |
他们提早一天放我走了 所以 |
Where are the girls? |
我的宝贝外孙女们在哪儿呢 |
Well, I assume they're here, |
我猜她们就在里头 |
although they don't answer their phones to torture me. |
尽管她们为了闹腾我从不接电话 |
Susie's with them. |
苏西跟她们在一起 |
Oh. Why didn't you ask me to watch them |
你不在的时候 |
- when you were gone? - Oh, that's okay. |
- 怎么不让我来照看她们呢- 那大可不必 |
Well, anyway, it's impossible |
不过 这也是不可能的 |
because I couldn't have done |
因为我没有空 |
because we have a neighborhood watch meeting |
我们邻里监督组织有一个关于 |
to discuss disaster response. |
灾害预防的会议要商讨 |
Mom, I want to go inside now. |
妈妈 我想进屋了 |
Yes. I know. |
我知道 |
- Okay.- Hold on a minute |
- 再见- 再等一分钟 |
because what I wanted to tell you |
我想好好给你看看 |
was that I'm building up my muscles. |
我正在锻炼的肌肉 |
And look. Look at my arm. |
看啊 看我的胳膊 |
- That's good. Good. - No, look. Feel it. |
- 不错 挺好的- 来 看它 感受一下 |
- Nope. - Because what's interesting |
- 不要- 更有趣的是 |
is that my nail is falling off, |
我的指甲在脱落 |
- and that's disgusting. - No. Mom, I don't... |
- 挺叫人倒胃口的- 不 妈妈 我不 |
The muscles are really, really good. |
这肌肉真是完美 酷炫 狂野 |
- Go on, feel them, Sam. - No. |
- 萨姆 来 摸摸它 - 拒绝 |
Let me see yours, then. |
接下来让我瞧瞧你的 |
No, Mom! I don't want to stand outside |
不 老妈 我不想傻站在这外头 |
and compare bodies with you like we're grooming chimps. |
像两只梳毛黑猩猩似地跟你切磋肉体了 |
I'm sorry. |
我很抱歉 |
Time to go home now, though. |
那么 你回家去吧 |
You certainly told me. |
你早说过了 |
Yes. Home. Now. |
是啊 回家吧 立刻 |
All right. |
好 |
Oh, shit. |
哎 我去 |
Oh, shit. |
这他妈 |
Hello. |
有人吗 |
No, Mom. I mean, you weren't even supposed to be home today. |
不 妈妈 你不该在今天回家的 |
We would have cleaned it all up. |
我们本来能收拾好这些的 |
This... This doesn't even count. |
这都不算什么 |
Sam? |
萨姆 |
Hi, Susie. |
你好 苏西 |
Hi. |
你好 |
Susie, I didn't mean it. |
苏西 我不是这意思 |
I didn't mean hi. |
我不是在跟你问好 |
Sorry. |
抱歉 |
Where is Duke? |
杜克在哪里 |
Duke is sleeping at Lam's house, |
杜克在拉姆家睡觉呢 |