古战场传奇第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
People disappear all the time. | 人们一直都在消失 |
Young girls run away from home. | 年轻的女子离家出走 |
Children stray from their parents | 小孩与父母走散 |
and are never seen again. | 从此杳无音信 |
Housewives take the grocery money, | 家庭主妇拿上买日用品的钱 |
and a taxi to the train station. | 搭辆出租车便去了火车站 |
Most are found eventually. | 大部分人最终都会被找到 |
Disappearances, after all, have explanations. | 毕竟人不会莫名其妙地就消失 |
Usually. | 通常如此 |
Strange, the things you remember. | 消失后记忆中的东西会变得陌生 |
Single images and feelings | 随着时间的流逝 |
that stay with you down through the years. | 脑海中会只剩下单一的印象和感觉 |
Like the moment I realized | 比如那一瞬间我突然意识到 |
完整版请点击 | |
I'd never owned a vase. | 自己从未拥有过一个花瓶 |
That I'd never lived any place long enough | 我从未在一个地方久住 |
to justify having such a simple thing. | 所以连一个花瓶都不必拥有 |
And how at that moment, | 那一瞬间 |
I wanted nothing so much in all the world | 世界上的其它东西我什么都不想要 |
as to have a vase of my very own. | 我就只想要一个属于自己的花瓶 |
古战场传奇高频词统计
古战场传奇高频词
It was a Tuesday afternoon. | 那是一个周二的下午 |
Six months after the end of the war. | 战争结束后六个月 |
Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天哪天哪 |
Hold him! Hold him right now! You hear me? | 按住他快按住他听见了吗 |
Jesus! | 天哪 |
Here, quickly! | 这里快点 |
Doctor, doctor! | 医生医生 |
I'll have to clamp the femoral artery before he bleeds out. | 我得先在他失血过多前钳住他的股动脉 |
It's all right, Jackie boy. You're going home, mate. | 好了杰克马上就回家了兄弟 |
Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
- Oh, Jesus. - Move! | -上帝啊-闪开 |
We've got him now, nurse. | 交给我们吧护士 |
Scalpel. | 给我手术刀 |
Claire! Did you hear? It's over! | 克莱尔你听说了吗结束了 |
It's really finally over! | 战争真的终于结束了 |
Somehow in my mind, V.E. Day, | 在我的脑海中德国投降日 |
the end of the bloodiest | 人类历史上最血腥 |
and most terrible war in human history, | 最惨绝人寰的战争结束的日子 |
grows fainter with each passing day. | 随着时间的流逝越来越模糊 |
But I can still recall every detail of the day | 但是我仍然记得那天我看到 |
when I saw the life I wanted sitting in a window. | 我想要的生活就在橱窗里时的一切细节 |
I sometimes wonder what would've happened | 有时我会想要是当时我买下那个花瓶 |
if I'd bought that vase and made a home for it. | 给它一个家会是什么样子 |
Would that have changed things? | 那样会改变什么吗 |
Would I have been happy? Who can say? | 那样我会幸福吗这可说不准 |
I do know this: even now, after all the pain | 但我知道即使现在经历了 |
and death and heartbreak that followed, | 所有的痛苦死亡和心碎之后 |
I still would make the same choice. | 我仍然会做出同样的选择 |
We were in Scotland on our second honeymoon. | 当时我们在苏格兰第二次度蜜月 |
Or at least that's what Frank called it. | 至少弗兰克是这么叫的 |
A way to celebrate the end of the war years | 我们度蜜月来庆祝持续多年的战争结束 |
and begin our lives anew. | 并且开始我们的新生活 |
But it was more than that. | 但实际上不止如此 |
I think we both felt | 我们应该都觉得 |
a holiday would be a convenient masquerade | 一起度假其实是一个便利快捷的方式 |
for the real business of getting to know | 可以让我们重新了解 |
the people we'd become after five years apart. | 分离五年后的彼此 |
- What do you suppose that is? - Huh? | -你觉得那是什么-什么 |
Oh, good lord. It's blood. | 天哪那是血迹 |
You sure? | 你确定吗 |
古战场传奇台词本中英对照
古战场传奇台词本单词标注
Think I should know the look of blood by now. | 我觉得我到现在应该知道血是什么样子了 |
There's a stain just like it on the house next door. | 隔壁门上也有同样的血迹 |
There's two more over there. | 那边还有两处 |
We seem to be surrounded by homes marked with blood. | 我们周围好像全是血迹标注的房子 |
Perhaps Pharaoh has refused Moses, | 可能法老拒绝了摩西 |
and the spirit of death | 然后每到夜晚 |
will travel the streets of Inverness tonight, | 亡灵就会在因弗内斯的街上游荡 |
sparing only those who mark their doors with lamb's blood. | 只有门上涂以羔羊之血的人家才会得以幸免 |
Well, you may be closer than you think. | 可能就是这么回事 |
Could well be some sort of sacrificial ritual, | 可能真的是某种祭祀仪式 |
but I suspect pagan rather than Hebrew. | 但我怀疑是异教徒弄的不是希伯来人 |
I had no idea Inverness | 我不知道因弗内斯 |
was such a hotbed of contemporary paganism. | 还有这么多当代的异教徒呢 |
Oh, my dear, there's no place on earth | 亲爱的世界上没有哪里 |
with more magic and superstition | 比苏格兰群岛上有更多的 |
mixed into its daily life than the Scottish Islands. | 魔法和迷信跟人们的日常生活交织在一起了 |
Hm. Shall we? | 进去吗 |
Lead on. | 你先请 |
The blood you saw is that of a Black Cockerel. | 你看到的血是黑公鸡血 |
It's an old custom at this time of year | 这是一个古老的习俗每年这个时候 |
to make such a sacrifice to honor Saint Odhran. | 都要以黑公鸡血祭祀圣奥德兰 |
Ah, Odhran. | 奥德兰啊 |
He was sainted in the-- the eighth century? | 他是...八世纪时被封为圣人的对吧 |
You know your history. | 你很通晓历史 |
I'm afraid my husband is a historian, Mrs. Baird. | 我丈夫是历史学家贝尔德太太 |
He'd quite happily stand here holding forth for hours | 如果你鼓励他他肯定会很乐意跟你在这里 |
- if you encourage him. - Hardly. | -滔滔不绝说上几个小时-哪有 |
Highland folklore is far from my speciality, | 高地民俗故事不是我的专长 |
but am I right in thinking there's-- | 但我在想... |
isn't there an old saying associated with Saint Odhran? | 是不是有句跟圣奥德兰有关的古话来着 |
Yes. | 对 |
"The earth went over Odhran's eyes." | "大地覆于奥德兰之眼上" |
He, um--he was buried alive, voluntarily. | 他他自愿被活埋了 |
Charming. | 真厉害 |
Are you a professor, then, Mr. Randall? | 你是教授吗兰德尔先生 |
I will be soon. | 马上就是了 |
He's accepted a post at Oxford beginning in two weeks. | 他接受了牛津的邀请两周后就去担任教授 |
Ah, then this is a last holiday | 那这是你稳定下来 |
before settling down to workaday life again, is it? | 工作之前的最后一次度假了对不对 |
Well, you've picked a bonnie time to be here. | 你们来得真是时候 |
Just nigh on Samhain. | 刚好快到夏末节了 |
I take it that's Gaelic for "Halloween"? | 这是盖尔语里的万圣节对吗 |
Well, Halloween is derived from Samhain. | 万圣节源于夏末节 |
The church often took pagan holidays, | 教会经常拿异教徒的节日 |
renamed them for their own purposes. | 自己重新命名后收为己用 |
完整版请点击 | |
Samhain became Halloween, | 夏末节成了万圣节 |
Yule became Christmas, so on. | 耶诞节成了圣诞节还有很多 |
Well, you're both welcome at the festival, of course. | 当然我们欢迎你们两位一起庆祝节日 |
Mind you, ghosts are freed on the feast days. | 提醒一下节日之时鬼魂会出现 |
They'll be wandering about, | 它们会到处游荡 |
free to do good or ill as they please. | 随心所欲地做好事或者坏事 |
Of course, what would Halloween, Samhain, | 当然了没有个精彩的鬼故事 |
be without a good ghost story? | 万圣节夏末节都还有什意思 |
Oh, and we have those, for sure. | 我们当然有很多精彩的鬼故事 |
I'll show you to your room. | 我带你们去房间 |
Before the war we were inseparable. | 战前我们形影不离 |
But for the next five years, | 但是之后的五年 |
we saw each other a grand total of ten days. | 我们总共也就在一起了十天 |
It's not without its charms. | 还是不错的 |
Beats an army tent and a cot in the mud. | 比军用帐篷和泥里的帆布床好多了 |
Indeed. | 确实 |
When the war ended, we both thought things would return | 战争结束后我们都以为一切会 |
to the way they once were, but they hadn't. | 回到原来的样子但是没有 |
Gosh. | 天哪 |
So much for marital privacy. | 夫妻隐私算是没了 |
Do you think the sound carries? | 你觉得声音会传出去吗 |
I think it's fair to say Mrs. Baird will be kept | 我觉得贝尔德太太肯定会 |
appraised of any renewed attempt to start a family. | 赞扬任何生儿育女的尝试 |
- Lazybones. - Hmm? | -大懒虫-怎么了 |
You'll never manage the next branch in your family tree | 如果你不努力点你们家到你这里 |
if you don't show more industry than that. | 可就要后继无人了 |
Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
Come on. | 一起来 |
Mrs. Randall, what am I to do with you? | 兰德尔太太我该拿你怎么办啊 |
Right. | 好吧 |
What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
You're gonna break the bed. | 这样会把床弄坏的 |
You know, one of those things I used to try and remember, | 以前我躺在自己的帆布床上 |
lying in my cot was the sound of my husband's laugh. | 努力想记起的就是我丈夫的笑声 |
I couldn't conjure it no matter what I did. | 可无论如何我都想不起来 |
Couldn't hear it, even though I'd heard it | 即使我之前听过无数次 |
a million times before. | 我都回忆不起来 |
It's the strangest thing. | 真是奇怪 |
I know. | 我知道 |
I used to, um... | 我曾经... |
I used to sketch this. | 曾经速写这个 |
- My hand? - Mm-hmm. | -我的手吗-对 |
Well, the lines, really. | 其实是你手的纹路 |
Why, exactly, I'm not sure, | 我也不知道为什么 |
but I had a very clear memory of this--this pattern. | 但是我对你手相的记忆尤为清晰 |
Made little doodles everywhere. | 我到处乱涂乱画 |
There was, um... | 有次因为 |
a Brigadier once dressed me down because I drew it | 我画在了给部长报告的空白处 |
in the margin of a report for the Minister. | 有个准将还训斥了我 |
Yeah. | 是啊 |
Claire. | 克莱尔 |
Happy? | 开心吗 |
Yes. | 开心 |
Frank's passion for history | 弗兰克对历史的热爱 |
was another reason for choosing the Highlands. | 也是我们选择高地的另一个原因 |
You see up there? | 看到上面了吗 |
Up on top there, that's Cocknammon Rock. | 那边顶上有块科克南蒙石 |
And in the 17th and 18th centuries, | 在十七十八世纪 |
you would have often found British army patrol up there | 经常会有英军在上面巡逻 |
lying in wait for Scottish rebels and brigands. | 伏击苏格兰叛军和土匪强盗 |
Can you see how it commands the high ground | 在上面可以从各个方向 |
in every direction? | 发号施令 |
It was a perfect position for an ambush. | 那里是个伏击的绝佳地点 |
Not that I minded. | 我真的不关心 |
I was raised by my uncle after the death of my parents. | 父母死后我是由叔叔抚养长大的 |
- Uncle Lamb was an archaeologist. - Ah, yes. | -莱姆叔叔是位考古学家-对 |
So I'd spent the balance of my formative years | 所以我从小到大都是在尘土飞扬的废墟里 |
traipsing through dusty ruins, | 在世界各地 |
and various excavations throughout the world. | 挖东挖西度过的 |
I had learned to dig latrines and boil water, | 我学会了挖厕所烧水 |
and do a number of other things | 学会了做各种各样 |
not suitable for a young lady of gentle birth. | 一个出身高贵的少女不适合做的事 |
Uncle. | 叔叔 |
Oh, yes. Very thoughtful. | 好真周到 |
Frank's newfound passion was genealogy. | 弗兰克开始对系谱学产生热情 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字