紧急呼救第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

紧急呼救第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What's your emergency? 你有什么紧急情况
The first kind of emergency is the one we all have, every day. 第一种紧急情况是每个人每天都要面对的
You're looking at my emergency right now. 我的紧急情况就是你看到的这样
I'm 42 years old. 我42岁了
It's been a year since my boyfriend Tommy broke up with me. 我和男友汤米分手一年了
I'm still not over it. 我还没放下
My mom's a big part of my emergency. 我的紧急情况里我妈占很大一部分
Alzheimer's disease, late-stage. 晚期老年痴呆症
Mom, I'm going to work. 妈我去上班了
Veronica's in the kitchen. 维罗妮卡在厨房里
Taking care of her pretty much takes up all my free time. 我的大部分空闲时间都要照顾她
There's my number, right there, 那里有我的电话号码
in case you need to call me for anything. 如果你有事就打电话找我
完整版请点击
You don't have to tell me every time. 你不用三番四次提醒我
Sometimes you forget. 你有时会忘记
And then you forget you forget. 然后你会忘了你不记得了
- I'm hopeless, right? - No, you're not. -我没救了对吗-才不是
Careful, careful. You got it. Good, good. 小心点拿稳了很好很好
I'm healed. 我康复啦
紧急呼救单词统计

紧急呼救高频单词统计
You look good today. 你今天气色不错
Have a good day. 祝你今天过得愉快
- Drive carefully. - I will. -开车小心-好的
You smell good. 你真香
Then there's the second kind of emergency, 还有另一种紧急情况
the kind you never want to have, 你绝不想碰到的
the kind that comes without warning-- 而且发生前毫无征兆
the car crash, the fire, the heart attack, the break-in. 车祸火灾心脏病发入室盗窃
That's the kind you call me about. 这些情况下大家就会打电话到我这来
I'm the actual first responder. 我是"紧急事件第一反应人员"
- 911. What's your emergency? - My son. -911紧急中心你有什么紧急情况-我儿子
He hit his head on the diving board, and he's not breathing. 他在跳水板上磕到头没了呼吸
What's your address, ma'am? 您在哪里女士
242 Beatrice Lane. 比特里斯巷242号
I'm in Beverly Hills. Please hurry! 比佛利山庄内请尽快过来
- Okay, paramedics are on the way. - My God. -好的急救人员已出发-天啊
- He's turning blue! - I need you to perform CPR on him. -他的脸发紫了-请你立刻进行心肺复苏
Do you remember what to do? 你还记得步骤吗
30 chest compressions followed by two breaths. 胸外心脏按压三十下随后进行两次人工呼吸
- Okay. - 30 and two. -好的-三十次按压与两次人工呼吸
Okay, Buck, start chest compressions. 巴克开始胸外按压
Hen, start bagging him. 亨准备用呼吸气囊给他通气
Got you, Captain. 好的队长
Ma'am, come with me. I need to get my team in there. 女士请随我来让急救人员有足够空间救人
Don't worry. He's gonna be all right. 别担心他不会有事的
He's gonna be all right. Please, just take a seat. 他会没事的请坐
Get some of that water out. 让他把水吐出来
Coming around. Starting compressions. 准备好了开始胸外按压
Pulse ox is on. Pad's on. 指夹式脉搏血氧仪和除颤仪已开启
- How long was he underwater? - I don't know. -他泡在水里多久了-不知道
A few minutes, maybe. 可能几分钟吧
- Does he have medical conditions? - No. -他有既往病史吗-没有
- Is he on any medications? - No. -他有在服药吗-没有
Go. 电击
No rhythm. 没有心跳
Come on, Kid. Come on. 呼吸啊孩子醒过来吧
The crazy part is that as soon as help arrives... 最糟的是只要救援人员抵达现场
most people just hang up. 大部分人就直接把电话挂了
It's coming, it's coming, it's coming. 好了好了好了
- Hey, man. That's it. Get it out. - Good job, kid. -伙计就这样吐出来-真棒孩子
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图

紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
- Good job. Good job. - All right, kid, your mom is right here. -真棒真棒-孩子你妈在这呢
- You're gonna be okay. - Thank you. -你会没事的-谢谢
You'll be okay. 你会没事的
I guess it's for the best that I usually don't know how it all ends. 通常情况下我不知道结果也许最好
The fireman is trying to talk her down. 消防员在设法说服她下来
This is so messed up. 简直一团糟
Are you friends with her? 你和她是朋友吗
Can you talk to her? 你能和她谈谈吗
Well, we just get high together. 我们只是一起嗑嗨的"瘾友"
Everybody who's ever tried something like this 所有想跳楼而又没死的人
and survived says the same thing: 都会这么说
the second they step off that ledge, they regretted it. 踏出去那一刻他们就后悔了
I've been where you are. 我也遇过和你一样的事
I know how you feel. 我理解你的感受
Believe me. 相信我
There's hope. 还有希望
Okay? 好吗
Let me buy you a cup of coffee. 我来请你喝杯咖啡
I'll tell you all about it. 跟你好好说说这事
I can help you. 我可以帮你
Please. Please. 来来
No one can help me. 没人能帮到我
No, no, no, 别别别
No, no, no! 别啊
She jumped. She jumped. 她跳下去了她跳下去了
Is it weird that I feel more comfortable 比起下班回家要面对的烂摊子
dealing with these kinds of emergencies 我更愿意处理这种紧急情况
than the one I have to deal with when I leave work and go home? 这么说会显得我是个奇葩吗
I don't know. 我也说不清
911. What's your emergency? 911紧急中心你有什么紧急情况
Yeah, I'm in the drive-through, 有呢我在得来速车道上
and they only gave me six nuggets in my nine-piece, 本该有九块鸡块的他们只给了我六块
and this bitch manager won't give me my extra nugs. 这个混蛋经理不肯给我剩下的
Ma'am, it's against the law to call 911 with a non-emergency. 女士非紧急情况下拨打报警电话是违法的
Eat your nuggets, get some perspective, 吃你的鸡块心态放宽
and get the hell off my line. 别占线了
In the name of the Father, the Son, 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
- and the Holy Ghost. - Father, Son, Holy Spirit. -圣灵的之名-以圣父圣子圣灵的名义
My last confession... 我上次来告解...
I'm so, so sorry. 非常抱歉
I'm new. 我是新来的
But you're familiar with the basics of how this all works? 但你了解这一套程序吧
I am fully authorized to absolve any venial sins and assign penance. 我有权赦免可赦之罪与聆听忏悔
What if I have to confess a mortal sin? 如果我要告解死罪呢
I'm kidding. 逗你呢
完整版请点击
Do you want to do this out on the pews? 你想到座位上听我告解吗
Yes. Please. 好好啊
My last confession was a week ago. 我上一次告解是一周之前
I was an alcoholic. 我曾是个酒鬼
Did some drugs, too, near the end-- painkillers. 也嗑过药嗑过止痛药
Lost a decade of my life, in and out of rehab. 虚度了十年光阴反复戒瘾
Put on forced leave by the fire department. 被消防局勒令停职
But I got myself back together, 但我重新振作了
and I've been back on the job for 18 months. 我重回工作岗位已经十八个月了
Your last confession was a week ago. 你上一次告解是一周之前
Weren't you already absolved? 你不已经被赦免了吗
It helps me to confess it all once a week, 我每周来告解一次对我有帮助
to remind myself how easy it is for me 提醒我自己再次误入歧途
to end up on the wrong path. 是多么容易的事
But this week, I lost one. 但这周我没救成一个人
A woman. 一个女人
A jumper. 一个跳楼的女人
It must be hard being a first responder. 当"紧急事件第一反应人员"肯定很难吧
The only way to survive the job 不想被这份工作压垮
is to find a way to cope with the ones you lose. 就只有找到方法应对没把人救下来的事
This is why you drank? 这是你以前喝酒的原因吗
Like I said, we all find ways to cope. 我说了我们都有自己的应对方式
Some drink, some do drugs, some gamble. 有人喝酒有人嗑药有人赌博
Some are sex addicts. 有人是性瘾者
Groovyheels297? 你是妙趣高跟鞋297吗
- This is cheating. - No, no, no. -你这算作弊-不不
You said if I got to you in five minutes, you would be all mine. 你说如果我在五分钟内追上你你就任我享用了
Is this why they call you Firehose? 这是别人叫你"消防水带"的原因吗
No. 不是
Someone punch you in the face? 有人揍了你吗
What? Nah, it's a... it's a birthmark. 什么不这是胎记
I dig it. 我喜欢
Hey, can I... 能...
can I get your actual number? 能把你真的手机号告诉我吗
You're cute. 你很帅
And... you're very good at whatever it is we just did. 你这方面也很在行
Let's not ruin everything 但是相濡以沫
by actually getting to know each other. 不如相忘于江湖吧
Damn.
We're living in a golden age. 赶上好时代了啊
Police, there's automatic rifle fire at Nakatomi! 警察中臣这里发生枪战
I need backup assistance now! 赶紧派增援
Welcome to the party, pal! 欢迎加入兄弟
I know exactly what that polite, distant smile means: 我懂她那个客气心不在焉的微笑
she's bored. 她厌倦了
One foot out the door. 这是要甩我的迹象
This woman's so far out of my league, 我本来就配不上人家
but she's just once-in-a-lifetime. 但好不容易让我遇到一个
I can't let her go. 我可得抓牢了
Lots of fish in the sea. 天涯何处无芳草
Not with the bait he's using. 就他那样可找不到芳草
Cruel but true. 真损啊但这是事实
I met her on this new dating site 我在一个新交友网站上认识的她
just for cops and firefighters, 警察和消防员的专属约会网站
RomancingTheUniform.Com. 制服浪漫交友网
She's an adrenaline junkie, 她喜欢玩心跳

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(紧急呼救第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)