维京传奇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

维京传奇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
♪More♪ ♪请赐予我♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪ ♪更多♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪ ♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声便会高歌♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪ ♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪ ♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I... I... I...♪ ♪我...我...我...♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪ ♪我若有声就会歌唱♪
- How far to Hexham? - It's not far. -离赫克瑟姆还有多远-不远了
- Are you sure? - Yes! -你确定吗-确定
Ragnar! Rollo! 拉格纳罗洛
Let's attack straight away. 我们马上进攻吧
完整版请点击
No. We attack tomorrow 不明天再发动袭击
Why wait? 为什么要等
It is a large town. 这是个大城镇
We have only a few men. 我们的人太少了
Then surprise is our biggest advantage. 我们最大的优势就是突袭啊
Arne, 阿恩
维京传奇单词统计

维京传奇高频单词统计
what day is it today? 今天星期几
Saturday. 星期六
Then we attack tomorrow. 那我们明天进攻
Why? 为什么
You will understand tomorrow. 明天你就知道了
- Who were these strangers? - I cannot say. -这些陌生人是何方神圣-我说不清
Their ship was sighted sailing up the coast. 只看到他们的船驶向海岸边
It was a ship unlike any other. 是从没见过的船
They were not Franks, then? 他们不是法拉克人吗
No. They looked very different, and used axes. 不长得很不一样会用斧
Most were as tall as giants. 大部分和巨人一样高大
Sire, I fear that these raiders are the same pagans 陛下恐怕这些不速之客和袭击
who attacked the monastery at Lindisfarne. 跟林第斯法恩岛修道院的异教徒是同一帮人
It is the letter that Abbot Alcuin wrote to you 这是修道院长阿尔昆写给您的信
of those terrible events. 说的是这些可怕的罪行
"They came to the church at Lindisfarne, "他们来到林第斯法恩岛的教堂
laid everything waste with grievous plundering, 野蛮地抢夺将一切毁于一旦
trampled the holy place with polluted steps, 用污浊的脚步玷污神圣的殿堂
dug up the altars 洗劫圣坛
and seized all the treasure of the holy church. 抢走神圣教堂里的所有宝物
They killed some of the brothers, 他们杀掉了几位兄弟
took some away with them in fetters, 绑走了几位
some they drowned in the sea." 有一些直接扔进了大海"
Where do they come from, these pagans? 这些异教徒到底从哪儿来的
Some say from the north. 有些人说是北方来的
Well, wherever they come from, 不管他们来自哪里
they are not welcome in my kingdom. 在我的国家他们不被欢迎
Take care today. 今天要小心
Don't take any foolish risks 别胡乱冒险
and don't get separated from the others. 记得我们不要分开
I was just going to say the same thing to you, my love. 我刚打算和你说这些呢亲爱的
Enough of that talk. 别说甜言蜜语了
It's getting light 天要完全亮了
and we've wasted too much time already. 我们已经浪费了太多时间了
We must wait a little longer. 还得再等一会儿
Wait? What for? 等等什么
Just wait! 等着就是了
For what? 等什么
And listen! 听着
I don't hear anything. 什么也没听到啊
维京传奇中英对照台词本截图

维京传奇中英对照台词本截图
Well, what are you waiting for? 你到底在等什么
In the name of God, who are you? 以上帝之名你们到底是谁
Why have you come here? 为什么来这儿
This is a place of God. 这是上帝的神圣之地
If you do not resist, we will not hurt you. 你要是不反抗我们就不会伤害你
Tell that to your people, priest. 告诉你的信众们吧神父
Tell them not to be afraid. 让他们不用害怕
God bless. 上帝保佑你们
Knut! Leave her alone! 克努特放开她
Leave her alone! 快放开她
What do you care for this Saxon, you bitch? 你管这个撒克逊人干什么臭婊子
Where is Knut? 克努特在哪
Where is Knut? 克努特在哪
I killed him. 我杀了他
You killed him? 你杀了他吗
He raped a Saxon woman. 他强奸了一个撒克逊妇女
Then he tried to rape me. 之后又试图强奸我
Did anyone else see it happen? 有没有别的人看到
That's a pity. 那太遗憾了
And where were you? 当时你在哪
Hold! 等等
What is it? 什么情况
Who is there?! 谁在那
Archers front! 弓箭手上前
Shield wall! 盾墙
Stand! 站起
Rise! 推进
Open! 打开盾墙
Up onto the overturned keel, 颠覆的龙骨之上
clamber, with a heart of steel, 攀爬之心坚如磐石
cold is the ocean's spray... 海上浪花冰冷如刺
And your death is on its way, 你们死亡既已紧逼至此
with maidens you have had your way... 无论断头抑或溺毙
Each must die some day! 人终究不免一死
- Ragnar! - Close the wall! -拉格纳-补上盾墙
Shield wall! 盾墙
How could this happen, my lord Wigea? 怎么会这样威吉亚大人
Sire, I have never in my life 陛下我这辈子都没见过
seen men fight as these northmen fight. 有人会像那些北方人那样打仗
Believe me, there's something devilish in the way they look, 相信我他们眼里只看到邪恶
in their lack of fear in the face of death. 面临死亡时无所畏惧
My lord, that is just a counsel of despair. 大人你那只是绝望后的托辞罢了
Are these pagans not men, like we are? 那些异教徒难道不跟我们一样是人吗
Do they not bleed when they are cut? 难道受伤后不会流血吗
Or do they have wings and tongues of fire? 抑或他们会飞还是会喷火吗
完整版请点击
No, sire. 没有陛下
Who are they? 他们是什么人
We captured two of them, who were guarding their boat. 我们抓住了两个守船的人
We couldn't understand anything they said at all, 但是完全听不懂他们在说什么
except one word: 除了一个词
Ragnar. 拉格纳
Ragnar. 拉格纳
Death is on its way to take Kauko. 死神马上就会来带走卡库
Don't grieve for him. Don't pity him. 不要为他哀悼不要为他可惜
Guess where he is now? 你说他现在在哪
The Valkyries are taking him home to Valhalla. 女武神们正带他回瓦尔哈拉殿堂
Right at this moment he is... 此时此刻他正在
He is drinking ale with the gods. 他正在与众神一起畅饮麦芽酒
Yes,
he is happier than even we are, 他甚至比我们夺回战船
with our boat and... these goods. 和战利品还快乐
Even so, he was my kinsman. 尽管如此他是我的族人
We must avenge his death. 我们要替他报仇
It was done in the name of king Aelle, 这是以国王埃勒的名义发起的战斗
and king Aelle must suffer for it. 那么国王埃勒必须为此付出代价
One day, he will... 总有一天他会的
If the gods will it. 如果众神愿意如此
Look at him, 看看他
he's wetting himself. 汗如雨下
You kept your word. 你说话算数
You took us to the town, and I thank you for that. 带我们去了镇子谢谢你
Drink. 喝吧
You want to live? 你想活吗
I want to go to Kattegat. 我想去卡特加特海峡
I want to see my father return soon. 我想看到我父亲很快回来
He must return soon. 他肯定很快就回来了
I gave your father my word 我向你父亲保证过
that I would look after you both here. 我会照顾你们俩
You are not looking after us. 不是你照顾我们
We look after ourselves. 是我们自己照顾自己
I cannot allow you to go on your own to Kattegat. 我不能让你一个人去卡特加特海峡
Your father would never tolerate such a thing. 你父亲绝不会允许此事
Then we should go together, 那我们就一起去
the three of us. 三个人一起
And who will then look after the farm? 那谁来照看农庄
For what we are about to receive, 感谢主
may the lord make us truly grateful. Amen. 给予我们的恩赐阿门
Can I have some ale? 我能喝一点麦芽酒吗
You're too young, Gyda, to drink ale. 你还太小吉达不能喝酒
I want to make a sacrifice to Thor, 我想向雷神托尔献祭
for my father's safe return. 以求父亲安全归来
What will you sacrifice? 你要献什么祭品
You!
Where are you, lord? 你在哪里主
Tell me. 告诉我
Is it your will that I am here with these heathens? 让我在这里跟野蛮人一起是您的意愿吗
How does it serve you? 这样怎能侍奉您呢
I don't understand. 我不懂
And for the first time in my life 有生以来第一次
I am angry with you. 我怨恨你
You allow my brothers to be slaughtered and sold. 我的兄弟被屠杀被贩卖而你视而不见

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(维京传奇第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)