瑞克和莫蒂第1季第2集台词

瑞克和莫蒂第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
What? 干嘛
Why are you looking at me? 盯着我干嘛
You want to go outside? 你想出去么
Outside? 想出去吗
Outside? 想不想啊
Are you kidding me?! Come on! 开什么玩笑 靠
Oh, my god. 天啊
W-what's wrong? 怎么了
Your idiot dog! 你的蠢狗
Oh, he he didn't mean it, dad. 他不是故意的 爸
D-did you, Snuffles? You're a good boy. 对吧 嗅嗅 好孩子
Don't praise him now, Morty! 先别表扬他 Morty
He just peed on the carpet! 他刚尿在地毯上了
Bad dog! Bad! 坏狗狗
Morty, come on. I need your help tonight. Morty 快来 我今晚要你帮忙
Hey, wait, hold on a second, Rick. 等下 Rick
You wouldn't by any chance have some sort of crazy science thing 你不会碰巧有什么能让这狗
You could whip up that might help make this dog a little smarter, would you? 更聪明的科学发明吧
I thought the whole point of having a dog was to feel superior, Jerry. 养狗的目的不就是为了有优越感吗 Jerry
If I were you, I wouldn't pull that thread. 我要是你 就不会想做这事
Come on, Morty. 走 Morty
Listen, Rick, if you're gonna stay here rent-free Rick 要是你想继续在这儿白住
And use my son for your stupid science, the least you could do 拉我儿子帮你搞啥破科学 至少你
Is put a little bit of it to use for the family. 要帮这家里做点事吧
You make that dog smart or... 你不把狗弄聪明点
Morty's grounded! 我就禁足Morty
Aw, man! 噢 不要
Boy, you really got me up against a wall this time, Jerry. 那你真是让我别无他法了 Jerry
All right, Ruffles 好吧 皱皱
What's his name? 他叫啥来着
Snuffles. 嗅嗅
Snuffles, shake. 嗅嗅 握手
完整版请点击
Roll over. 打滚
Go to the bathroom. 去上厕所
- Holy crap! - No way. - 妈啦- 我的天
Yeah, you're at the top of your game now, Jerry. 这下你满意了吧 Jerry
Have fun. 玩得开心
Come on, Morty. 我们走 Morty
That was fantastic, Rick! 太神奇啦 Rick
Yeah, morty, if you like that. 如果你喜欢那玩意儿的话
boy, you're you're really going to flip your lid over this one. 这个一定能让你大吃一惊
W-w-w-what is it? 这是啥
It's a device, Morty, Morty 只要把这个设备
That when you put it in your ear, you can enter people's dreams, Morty. 放进你的耳朵里 就能进入别人的梦里
It's just like that movie that you keep crowing about. 就跟你老说的那电影一样
You talking about "Inception"? 《盗梦空间》吗
That's right, Morty. 没错 Morty
This is gonna be a lot like that, except, you know, it's gonna maybe make sense. 和那个差不多 但是这个不扯
"Inception" Made sense. 《盗梦空间》也不扯好吗
You don't have to try to impress me, Morty. 你不用跟我说这些 Morty
Listen, tonight we're gonna go into the home of your math teacher, Mr. Goldenfold, and 今晚我们去你数学老师Goldfold先生家
We're g we're gonna incept the idea in his brain to give you a's in math, Morty. 将你数学得A的想法植入他脑子里
That way you can, you know 这样你就
Y-you're gonna help me with my science, Morty, all the time. 你就能天天帮我搞科学了
Geez, Rick, in the time it took you to make this thing, Rick 你花时间在搞这种发明
couldn't you have just, you know, helped me with my homework? 就不能直接帮我把作业做了吗
Are you listening to me, morty? 你有好好听我说的话吗
Homework is stupid. The whole point is to get less of it. 作业有害智商 少做才是正解
J-j come on, let j let's just get over there and deal with this thing. 走 我们快过去把事情办了
W-we're gonna incept your teacher. 去你老师的梦里
Y-y-y-y-y-you're frustrating me. 别说扫兴话了
You don't know me! 你根本不认识我
Nice, Mrs. Pancakes real nice. 好啊 Pancakes太太 好极了啊
Next week on "The days and nights of Mrs. Pancakes"... 下一周的《Pancakes太太的日日夜夜》
You don't know me! 你根本不认识我
Then let me get to know yo, damn it! 那他妈就让我好好地认识认识你
Uh-oh! Spoilers! 不好 剧透
I'm a full season behind. 我落了一季没看呢
Wow, Rick, I can't believe we're sitting around, standing around in Mr. Goldenfold's house. Rick 我们居然就这么跑到我老师的房子里来了
It's really weird. 太诡异了
It's about to get a whole lot weirder, Morty. 马上就会更诡异了 Morty
Wheat thins. Wheat thins. 麦脆片 麦脆片
I'll take two. 给我来两份
Oh, I think you've had enough, sir. 我觉得你吃得够多了 先生
You don't know me. 你又不认识我
All right, Morty, time to make our move. 好了 Morty 是时候动手了
Make it bounce. 弹一弹
No, you didn't. 哎呀
Oh, jiggle it now. 抖一抖
You better stop with that. 快住手了啦
Allahu akbar! 真主至上
We're gonna take control of this plane! 这飞机是我们的了
We're gonna 9/11 it unless Morty Smith gets better grades in math! 如果不给Morty Smith更好的数学成绩 我们就重演911
Hey! I said nobody move, buddy! 嘿 说了不许动
The name's not buddy. 我不叫"嘿"
It's Goldenfold. 我叫Goldenfold
Nice to wheat you! 吃我麦脆片
Take cover, Morty! 找掩护 Morty
Ooh!
Goldenfold's got more control here than I anticipated. 我没想到Goldenfold这么厉害
I mean, the guy teaches high-school math. 这人不是高中数学老师吗
I-I-I-I didn't take him for an active dreamer. 没想到他在梦里这么有主动权
We got to take him out so he wakes up, Morty. 我们得干掉他让他醒过来
But we can't get killed. 但我们不能死
If you get killed in someone else's dream, you die for real, Morty. 如果你在别人梦里被杀掉 你就真的死了
What?! Are you kidding me?! 啥 你说啥
Don't be a baby! 怂什么
You avoid getting shot in real life all the time, Morty. 现实生活中不是躲过不少子弹吗
Just do the same thing here, and we'll be fine! 在这儿也一样躲 不就没事了
Now bring me my slippers. 帮我把拖鞋拿来
Now, be my footstool, snuffles. 嗅嗅 来帮我垫脚
This is what I'm talking about. 这才对嘛
This is a dog. 这才叫狗狗
Oh, yeah. This should play out just fine. 嗯哼 这样挺好的
完整版请点击
You said the same thing, equally sarcastically, at our wedding 我们婚礼上你就说了这句话 连讽刺的语气都一样
and guess what. 结果呢
Oh, my god. He's trying to tell us something. 天啊 他想和我们说话
That is so awesome. 太棒了
Aw, he's saying "I love lasagna." 他在说"我爱千层面"
He's saying "I love Obama." 他在说"我爱奥巴马"
So cute! 好可爱哎
I'm posting this online, like, right now. 我要传到网上去 现在就去
I should call Bob Saget. 我要给Bob Saget打电话
Is that still a thing? 那节目还在吗
Hmm?
Goldenfold, we're coming out! Goldenfold 我们出来了
We just want to talk! 咱们得谈谈
Why would I negotiate with you? 你们凭什么跟我谈条件
Because we're both rational adults that don't want anything bad to happen. 咱都是明白人 不想闹得最后没法收拾
And because I have a human shield. 况且 我还有肉盾
Mrs. Pancakes! Pancakes太太
Oh, no, Morty. His subconscious is panicking. 不好 他的潜意识开始恐慌了
Run! 快跑啊
Relax, Morty. 冷静 Morty
Look! Mrs. Pancakes has a parachute. 看 Pancakes太太有降落伞
Come on! 快来
Hey, you don't know me! 嘿 你又不认识我
Oh, no, Rick, look! Rick 看
Goldenfold landed the plane, Goldenfold 把飞机降落了
And he's created a mechanical arm to pluck Mrs. Pancakes out of the air 他造了个机械手臂来 接住Pancakes太太
while he lets us fall into a giant vat of lava! 他要让我们掉进熔岩池里
Pretty concise, Morty. 总结得真简练 Morty
Looks like we've merely prolonged the inevitable. 看来我们不过是把不可避免的事推迟了而已
That's it, morty! 对啊 Morty
Prolonging the inevitable! 把不可避免的事推迟
Listen, if we go into Mrs. Pancakes' dream, everything will go 100 times slower, Morty. 如果我们进到Pancakes太太的梦里 时间会比外面慢一百倍
That'll buy us some time to figure this out! 这样我们就有想办法的时间了
You don't know... 你又不认识
All right, let's go. 行了 咱们走
Oh, man, Rick, this is pretty weird. 天啊 Rick 这好诡异啊
Don't judge, Morty. 别评头论足 Morty
Okay. All right, well... 好吧
Look, Mrs. Pancakes is right over there. 看Pancakes太太在那儿
I'll just go ask her to tell Goldenfold not to kill us when she wakes up. 我去让她醒了以后告诉Goldfold别杀我们
Whoa, whoa, Morty, the trick to incepting is making 不行 Morty 植入想法的要点就在于
People think theycame up with the idea. 要让他们以为他们自己产生了这个想法
Listen to me. 听着
If we're gonna incept Mrs. Pancakes, we have to blend. 如果我们要让Pancakes太太产生什么想法 就要先混入人群
I'll talk to you after lunch. 我午饭以后来找你
Ooh, hey!
Ooh, oh! Oh, man. 呃哦 天啊
- Come and join us.- I'm sorry. No, no. - 来一起玩嘛- 不用了
- Ooh, come here!- No, thanks! - 来嘛- 算了吧
Ooh, wow! Come over here, baby! 小可爱 来这儿啊
No, I'm okay. 不了
Whoa! 哇哦呢
Summer Summer?!
Hey, there, stranger. 你好啊 陌生人
What do you think of these things? 喜不喜欢这对儿宝贝儿啊
Ohh! Oh! Gross! Gross! 好恶心 好恶心
What's the matter with you, Morty? Calm down! 你干啥呢 Morty 冷静点
You're kind of killing the vibe in here. 这儿的气氛都让你毁了
It's S-s-s-summer! 是Summer
Aw, geez.
Looks like Goldenfold has some predilections so shameful 看来Goldenfold 有一些他自己都不齿的癖好
he buries them in the dreams of the people in his dreams, 深埋在他梦里的人的梦里
including a pervy attraction to your underage sister. 包括对你未成年姐姐的变态遐想
Can you blame him? 你能怪他吗
Come on, old man, little boy. 来嘛 老汉 小娃
Let's make an inter-generational sandwich. 咱们来个跨辈三明治
Oh, my god. 天啊
Oh, my god! 天啊
Put some clothes on, for Pete's sake! 看在上帝的份上 把衣服穿上啦
This is disgusting! 太恶心了
I'm gonna puke! 我要吐了
I can't take it, Rick! 我受不了了 Rick
Sexual hang-ups in the pleasure chamber are punishable by death! 在快活屋扰乱色情秩序者可处死刑
Off with their heads! 让他们人头落地
Time to go another dream deep, Morty! 看来得潜入更深层次的梦里了 Morty
What the hell? 搞啥
Why would Mr. Goldenfold's dream version of Mrs. Pancakes' dream version 为什么Goldenfold梦见的Pancakes梦里的
of a centaur be dreaming about a scary place like this, Rick? 一个半人马会梦见这么恐怖的地方 Rick
Geez, I don't know, Morty. 不知道啊 Morty
Wha-what do you want from me? 你指望我能干嘛
Welcome to your nightmare, bitch! 欢迎来到你们的噩梦 贱人
Oh, here we go! 来了
Looks like some sort of legally safe knock-off of an 看起来像是某个没构成侵权的山寨版
'80s horror character with 八十年代恐怖电影人物
miniature swords for fingers instead of knives. 只是小刀手变成了短剑手
I'm Scary Terry. 我乃恐怖Terry
You can run, but you can't hide, bitch! 尽管跑 但别想躲起来 贱人
Whoa! Hey, buddy. What you got going on there? 哇 你这是怎么回事儿
Snuffles fix. Make better. 嗅嗅做了改良
Humans understand snuffles now? 人类能理解嗅嗅了吗
That... is... awesome! 太赞啦
Snuffles want to be understood. 嗅嗅想要被理解
Snuffles need to be understood. 嗅嗅需要被理解
Okay, yeah. I get what Beth was talking about. 好吧 我明白Beth什么意思了
Fun's over. 娱乐时间结束了
Whoa, Dad, you can't, like, endow a creature with sentience and then rip it away. 爸 你不能给一个生物思想然后剥夺掉
Why not? 为何不能
I don't know. It's Indian giving. 给了又要回来 这是送霸王礼
A sophisticated predator, nature's perfect killing machine, 作为狡猾的猎食者 自然界的杀戮机器
the vicious wolf stalks its prey with purpose and skill. 凶恶的狼会有目的 有技巧地跟踪猎物
It was only with years of 只是经过一些年的
selective breeding and genetic altering that this noble beast 人工选择和基因改变 这些高贵的野兽
was transformed into man's subservient little buddy. 成为了人类顺从的小伙伴
Aw! Oh, my god! 天啊
He recognizes the other dogs on tv. 他能认出电视上别的狗狗呢
"A," "B" his name is scary terry 他叫恐怖Terry
"C," "D" he's very scary 他真的好恐怖
Holy crap! We have to escape into someone else's dreams, Morty! 我们得躲进别的梦里去
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man! 天啦 天啦
"E," "F" he'll design your death 他会送你上路
The little girl! 那小女孩儿
Huh?
"J," "K," He'll really ruin your day 他会让你痛不欲生
Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑
This again? 又是这个
Oh, man, it looks like we've hit dream bedrock here, Morty. 看来我们已经到了梦的底层了 Morty
Oh, geez, Rick. W-w-whoa, this isn't good. 这太糟糕了 Rick
Nothing but fear from here on out, bitch! 从此开始只有恐怖 贱人
Ohhhh! 嗷哦啊
Holy crap, Morty. 妈啦 Morty
He can travel through dreams. 他能在梦间穿行
He can travel through dreams! 他能在梦间穿行
We're so screwed! 我们完蛋啦
Where are my testicles, Summer? Summer 我的睾丸去哪儿了
Where are my testicles, Summer? 我的睾丸呢 Summer
They were removed. 被摘除了
Where have they gone? 去哪儿了
Oh, wow. That's an intense line of questioning, Snuffles. 你这一连串问得有点咄咄逼人啊 嗅嗅
Do not call me that! 不准这么叫我
"Snuffles" Was my slave name. "嗅嗅"是我作为奴隶的名字
You shall now call me Snowball 你现在要叫我雪球
Because my fur is pretty and white. 因为我的毛又美又白
Okay, Snowball, just calm down, okay? 行 雪球 冷静点好吗
You're scaring me. 你吓到我了
Scaring you? 吓到你了
Tell me, Summer, if a human was born with stumpy legs, Summer 要是一个人天生就是短腿
would they breed it with another deformed human 你们会让他和另外一个畸形配种
and put their children on display like the dachshund? 然后把他们的后代拿来像腊肠狗那样展览吗
Uhhh...
Hey. Oh, wow. Okay, is is is everything okay in here? 这儿还好吗
Jerry, come to rub my face in urine again? Jerry 又想来把我的脸摁进尿里吗
No! No, we were... uh, just seeing if Summer wanted to... uh... 不 不是 我们就是过来看看Summer
Go on, um, one of our famous midnight family walks! 想不想和我们半夜出去散个小步
Yeah. Totally. 想啊想啊
Let's go. 走吧
You will walk when it is time to walk. 到散步的时间了 你们才能去散步

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

你可能感兴趣的:(瑞克和莫蒂第1季第2集台词)