Hey, look who's here. - Maestro!
看看谁回来了 -大艺术家!
You couldn't play something good, huh? Like Hank Williams or something?
就不能放些好听的吗,嗯?比如汉克.威廉姆斯!
They broke the door down before I could take requests.
还没来得及接受点播,他们就破门进来了
Was it worth two weeks in the hole? —Easiest time I ever did.
被关了两周禁闭,值得吗? 最轻松的一次。
Bullshit there's no such thing as easy time in the hole. A week in the hole is like a year.
没有被关小号容易过的事,那个地方一个星期就像一年
Damn straight. - I had Mr. Mozart to keep me company.
太他妈对了,我有莫扎特先生陪我
So they let you tote that record player down there, huh?
他们让你带留声机到那儿?
It was in here.In here.That's the beauty of music. They...can't get that from you.Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
它就在这儿,在这儿,这就是音乐的魅力,他们……不能把它从你这儿夺走,你们从没此感觉吗?
Well, I played a mean harmonica as a younger man.Lost interest in it, though.
Didn't make much sense in here.
我年轻时曾学过吹口琴,可是,现在已经失去兴趣了,因为在这里没有任何意义了。
Here's where it makes the most sense.You need it so you don't forget.
这里才是它最有意义的地方,你需要它就不会忘记它
Forget?
忘记?
Forget that there are... ...places... ...in the world that aren't made out of stone.
There's something... ...inside....that they can't get to.....that they can't touch.It's yours.
忘记有一些地方,在这个世界上,不是用石头围成有些东西……在内心……不能到达…………不能触摸,属于你的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Hope.
希望
Hope?
希望?
Let me tell you something, my friend.Hope is a dangerous thing.Hope can drive a man insane.It's got no use on the inside.You'd better get used to that idea.
我告诉你,我的朋友,希望是很危险的东西,希望会让人疯狂,它在这儿没用。你最后早点认清这个事实。
Like Brooks did?
就像布鲁斯?