越狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

越狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Oh, my God! 我的天
Williamson, get in here! 威廉森 快进来
What the hell happened in here? 这里怎么回事
An accident. 一点小意外
Let me get in here.Hold on. Come on 赶紧把他送去医务室 快
Get out 出去
I thought you said you were gonna have a conversation with him 我以为你只是想和他说些悄悄话
Yeah, I did 没错
Things... escalated. 事情有点过火而已
We need some help here. 我们需要帮忙
Bring him on into three 带他去3号房
Kathy, I'm gonna need 10ccs of Xylocaine 凯希 给他十毫升麻醉药
Thanks, guys. I'll take it from here 感谢帮忙 我来处理这事吧
完整版请点击
I said thank you. I'll take it from here 我说了 谢谢 我会处理的
Let's go 走吧
OK 好的
Let's take a look at you 让我看看你的脚
You're OK. You're OK 你会没事的
What happened? 发生了什么
越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
Nothing 没什么
This isn't nothing?Michael 这是没什么吗 迈克尔
I need you to tell me what happened 我要知道发生了什么
Don't make me lie to you 不要逼我对你说谎
Please 拜托
I think you had better start an investigation 我希望内务部能对这件事进行调查
Oh, there's no need. 不需要
We know what happened 我们很清楚发生了什么
Perhaps you'd been good enoughto enlighten me 那麻烦你告诉我
There was a pair of gardening shears 地上有一把除草剪刀
On the floor of the shed 就在他工作的小屋子里
He stepped on them 很明显 他踩了上去
The blade went right through his boot, huh? 然后刀锋直接穿过了鞋割伤了他的脚
Yeah 是的
So why wasn't the boot still on his foot? 但是为什么他的脚上没有鞋呢
Like I said, Doctor 我说过了 医生
We got it taken care of 我们已经搞定了这件事
Let's go 走吧
-I'll kill that scum.-You won't. -我要把那个混蛋杀了-不行
You kill him, you kill our ticket out of here 你杀了他就等于扼杀了我们离开的机会
Look what he did to you 看他对你做了什么
You won't last a second here 我怕你活不过下一秒钟
Unless I do something about it 如果我不做点什么
You ever hear of Top Flight Charters? 你听过顶点飞行公司吗
Yeah 听过
They operate flights from small airfields in the Midwest 他们运作中西部 一些小型机场的航线
Like the one ten miles away. 那公司离这里不到10英里
They're run by a shell corporation Abruzzi owns 属于阿布鲁奇名下的空壳公司
We get him on board 如果我们跟他合作
there'll be a flight for us 就可以保证我们能在越狱的当晚
The night we get outside these walls. 坐上飞机销声匿迹
You're willing to risk the entire escape 你愿意把逃亡的成败
On a guy you don't even know? 寄托在这个你根本不了解的人身上
Preparation can only take you so far 谋事在人
After that, you gotta take a few leaps of faith 但成事在天
Abruzzi's a huge leap of faith 我不相信阿布鲁奇是可以信任的
I'm not talking about Abruzzi 不仅仅是阿布鲁奇
There's someone else who holds the key to this entire thing 还有一人是关键人物
It either works or it doesn't 有了他 才决定最后是成功还是失败
Problem is 问题是
越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
I couldn't know who that was until he got in here 我要进来以后 才能肯定这个人是谁
Sucre? 苏克雷
You can't be serious 你不是认真的吧
The guy's a thief, Michael. He can't be trusted 那是一个贼 你不能相信他
Gonna have to trust him 必须相信他
Because he's my cellmate 因为他是我的室友
How well do you know him? 你对他了解多少
About as well as a man can in a week. 认识了不过一周
You tell him, he tells everyone 你告诉他等于告诉所有人
We're done.You know that, right? 那样我们就完了 你明白吗
If he's not on board 他不加入的话
There's no digging in that cell 我没法在牢房做任何事
And if there's no digging 如果真的是这样
Then there's no escape 逃亡只是做梦
Thank you for calling.Please leave a message after the tone 你好 请在 嘀 一声后留下口讯
Maricruz 玛丽克鲁兹
It's me, baby. Are you there? 是我 亲爱的 你在吗
Pick up if you're there, Mari.I've been in the SHU 你在的话接电话 我被关禁闭了
I've been thinking about you 我一直很想你
About your body 想你迷人的身体
God, I've been thinking about your body 我一直在想你的身体
Hello? 你好
Mrs Delgado... 德尔加多太太
Hi, how you doing? 你好吗
It's me, Fernando 我是费尔南多
Sorry to bother you at home 抱歉打扰你
Do you know what's up with Maricruz's cellphone? 你知道玛丽克鲁兹的手机怎么了吗
It just keeps going straight to voice mail 一直都打不通 都是留言信箱
Maybe she has it turned off 她大概把手机关掉了
Any chance you know where she is? 请问你知道她在哪里吗
I know exactly where she is. 我当然知道
And that would be? 她在哪里
-With Hector.-Hector? -和赫克特在一起-赫克特
That's right 是的
They're at the mall, I think 他们出去逛街了 我想
I don't suppose next time you see her 你不想我再见她了
You could have her turn her phone back on? 你是不是能让她把手机打开
Mrs Delgado, I know you don't like me 德尔加多太太 我知道你不喜欢我
But I love your daughter and she loves me 但我爱你女儿 她也爱我
We're gonna get married, you know? 我们快结婚了 你知道吗
If you were a decent man,and you really loved her 如果你是一个明白人 你也真正爱她的话
You'd let her live her life 就不要再缠着她了
What's that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
I'll tell her you called 我会告诉她你打过电话来
I'm looking to do some damage 我想搞点破坏
完整版请点击
Well, you've come to the right place. 那你来对地方了
I want to do it slow. 我要慢慢的那种
Inflict the maximum amount of pain 造成最大痛苦的
So a guy wishes he'd die 让人求死不能
And get it over with, 你明白的 就是那种快死了
But just can't quite get there. 但又不会去见上帝的那种
Oh, I got that. 明白
I got that. 明白了
Look at this right here, boss. 来看看这个吧 老大
I call it the gutter. 我宝贝的收割者
You jam it in the stomach. 从胃那里插进去
These bits hook the intestines. 肠子都给拉出来
You give it a pull back 只要轻轻一拉
poor sucker's guts are hanging right out of his stomach 那个可怜虫的内脏会乱成一团
And he'll get a real good look at emcos 他会像你说的那样
The wound's not fatal 求死不能
At least not until the infection sets in. 至少在伤口感染之前不会死
You're one sick puppy,you know that? 你真是一个变态的家伙 你知道吗
Thank you. 谢谢
What happened? 你怎么了
I'm OK. 我很好
They've gotten to you, haven't they? 他们打你了吗
The other prisoners. 那些囚犯
My God, Michael, this place is gonna kill you. 天呢 迈克尔 这地方会让你送命的
You said you talked to a woman. 你说你跟一个女人有接触
-What was her name?-Leticia -她叫什么-莱提莎
-Leticia Barris.-How'd you know? -莱提莎·巴里斯-你怎么知道
A year ago I was doing exactly what you're doing 一年前 我也在做你现在同样的事情
Trying to find out the truth. 试图找出真相
It's a bottomless pit, Veronica. 结果什么都没查到 维罗妮卡
They designed it 他们都设计好了
So that when you got to the bottom of it 一旦你穷追不舍
Lincoln would be dead 林肯也会被杀
Why didn't you tell me you were doing this ? 你为什么不告诉我你也一直在查这事
Once the day was set 一旦日子定下来
Once that final appeal had been rejected 最终上诉被驳回
he had 60 days to live 他只剩下60天的时间
I figured I could play their game 我们不能任由他们摆布
and watch him die in the process 眼睁睁看着他死
Or take matters into my own hands. 我要把事情掌握在自己手里
You don't have to do that 你不需要这样做
Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her 莱提莎知道一些东西 我要找出来
Maybe we can reopen the case 也许能重开林肯的案子
What'd she tell you ? 她说什么了
Somebody else 她说有人
was behind the killing of the vice president's brother. 是这策划谋杀副总统兄弟的幕后黑手
Who? She took off 谁 她走掉了
Before I got anything out of her. 在她说出来前就走掉了
She's holed up in the Elysian Fields project. 她是乐土计划的一部分
I'll go see her this afternoon. 我和她约了今天下午见面
That place is dangerous. 那地方很危险
Take someone with you. 找人陪你去
Who?
Fiance'd be a good place to start. 可能你的未婚夫会是一个好人选
I think that's probably the last thing in the world Sebastian would ever want to do. 我想这会是他最不愿意做的一件事
It's good to see you. 见到你真好

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(越狱第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)