罪恶黑名单第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

罪恶黑名单第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
♬与你不期而遇♬
♬却已相见恨晚♬
♬有你枝叶相持♬
♬方免颜面尽失♬
♬本末终始♬
♬是否百弊丛生♬
♬我说兄弟♬
♬干得漂亮♬
♬我说兄弟♬
The plan failed. We can't decode the message. 计划失败无法解码信息
Call Raymond Reddington. 打电话给雷蒙德·雷丁顿
- From Wu Jing. - Good God. Not here. -吴京给你的-拜托别在这
The gentleman I usually contract with is unavailable -- 跟我合作的那位先生最近没时间
完整版请点击
Stung by a manta ray off the barrier reef in Belize. 他在伯利兹的珊瑚礁被蝠鲼咬了一下
I have another tech in mind. 我还认识一个人
This needs to be done quickly. 得速战速决
- Today? - Speak with Luli about the replacement I'm offering. -今天-去找璐丽要我说的人的资料
Conduct your due diligence. 做好尽职调查
If things are in order, we can proceed as discussed. 如果没问题就按计划行事
罪恶黑名单单词统计

罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
I prefer to play with myself in private. 我跟自己下棋时不喜欢有人围观
Are you okay? 你还好吗
Yeah, sorry. 还好抱歉
I'm just a little distracted. 我只是有点心不在焉
No, that's -- that's all right. 不没关系
I'm... sitting here talking about what happened to me 我只是坐在这里说我的遭遇
like it only happened to me. 好像事情只发生在我身上一样
But it happened to us both. 但其实这事对我俩都有影响
It's just a little weird to be home because... 回到家感到有点奇怪因为
Lizzy, a man came into our home. 莉兹有个人闯进咱家
I know. I'm sorry. 我知道对不起
I wish I could tell you more. 真希望我能告诉你更多
I want to tell you more. I -- 我想告诉你我
So, tell me something. Who was he? 那就说他是谁
He's gone. He was killed. 他死了被杀了
So it's over? 所以都结束了
Yes. 是的
Look, I love you. 我爱你
That's Ellie. 是艾丽
I just hate that there are things you have to hide from me. 我只是很讨厌有些事你不得不瞒着我
Good morning! 早上好
Hope you're hungry. I'm making breakfast. 你饿了吧我来做早餐
Oh, you don't have to do that. 不用这么麻烦
Are you kidding? 开玩笑吗
A good omelet has healing powers. 美味的煎蛋卷能治愈一切
Bruce and Melissa are bringing over dinner tonight. 布鲁斯和梅莉莎今晚会带晚餐来
That's incredibly cool of you. 你们真是太好了
Hey, friends don't let friends starve 朋友被精神病了捅刀子
when they've been stabbed by violent psychopaths. 我们不能让他们饿肚子啊
- How's he doing? - I'm sitting right here. -他怎么样了-我就坐在这呢
I'm not asking you. 我不是问你
You'll say fine, 你肯定会说没事的
because that's what you do. You're a good actor. 你就是干这个的你是个好演员
Karen's covering my classes. 凯伦帮我代课去了
We're gonna eat and then head over to physical therapy. 我们先吃饭然后去做理疗
I got to run. Ellie, we owe you. 我得走了艾丽我们欠你个人情
So true. 谁说不是
You know I wouldn't go if I didn't have to. 你知道的不是迫不得已我是不会走的
Look, whatever they pulled you into, 不论他们让你干什么
the sooner you get it over with, the sooner we get our life back. 你快点解决我们就可以早点回到正轨
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
Okay. 好的
Bye. 拜拜
Slug and casing from a 9-millimeter. 九毫米手枪射出的弹头和弹壳
Can you run these 比对一下
and see if they match any crimes in our system? 看看系统中的记录是否有相匹配的
An opportunity has come our way. 机会来了
Yesterday, the Chinese killed a C.I.A. agent in Shanghai. 昨天中国人在上海杀了一名中情局特工
They took his computer, 他们拿走了他的电脑
which they thought could decode a message they intercepted. 以为可以用来破译他们截获的一条信息
It couldn't. 但是不行
They've asked me to help. 他们让我帮忙
Oh, Rodrick is a dear old friend. 罗德里克是我的老朋友了
I'm sorry. 抱歉
You're decoding C.I.A. messages on behalf of the Chinese? 你要帮中国人破译中情局的信息吗
Now, you see, you make it sound like treason. 你这话说得好像我是卖国贼
So black and white. It's not. It's green. 如此黑白分明其实不是的是绿色的
The fact is, American secrets are for sale 事实上美国的秘密是可以
by an assortment of reputable vendors, myself included. 通过各种信誉良好的供应商买卖的包括我
If I don't do this, someone else will. 即使我不做也会有别人做的
The man who's paying me is called Wu Jing. 花钱雇我的人叫吴京
Perhaps you've heard of him. 你可能听说过他
Formerly, he worked for the Ministry of State Security. 他以前在国家安全局工作
He's not officially sanctioned by the Chinese. 虽然中国政府没有正式批准
But unofficially, he's contracted 但私底下他干的都是
to take out rival agents -- American, British. 除掉对手特工的活儿美国的英国的
The message likely contains the name of another agent. 要破译的信息里可能有另一名特工的名字
Do you expect me to believe that -- 你觉得我会相信吗
A secret meeting with the mysterious Wu Jing? 跟神秘吴京的秘密会面
- Intriguing, isn't it? - He's a myth. -很有趣不是吗-他是虚构的
That's what they said about deep throat and the G-spot. 大家也都是这么说深喉和G点的
I assure you Wu Jing is quite real, and he's hired me. 我向你保证吴京是真实存在的他雇了我
Now you have the chance to catch him. 现在你有机会抓住他
I've already forwarded them your cover. 我已经把你的卧底身份给他们了
What? What cover? 什么什么卧底身份
Carolyn Givins, 卡罗琳·吉文斯
PhD in applied physics from M.I.T.. 麻省理工应用物理学博士
I've told them you're my new encryption specialist. 我告诉他们你是我的新加密专家
You're asking me to betray the life of an American agent. 你这是让我牺牲一个美国探员的生命
Listen, this is a guy who the intelligence community 听着这么多年来情报机构
has been talking about for decades 一直在讨论
as if he were a figment. 他是不是虚构的
You don't even know if he's real or not. 你们都不知道他是否真实存在
Well, he is real -- very. 他是真实存在的千真万确
And I'm giving you the opportunity to grab him. 我现在给你机会抓到他
Now, the good news is he's not even in China. 好消息是他都没在中国
完整版请点击
He's right here in your own backyard. 他就在这儿就在你家后院
If we play our cards right, 如果一切顺利
I can still make Lisbon by breakfast. 我还能去里斯本吃个早饭
Rodrick, both. 罗德里克两个都要
Michael Alvarado, Kevin Wyatt, 迈克尔·艾尔瓦拉多凯文·怀亚特
Bryce Jensen. 布莱斯·詹森
Three agents based in China, three covers blown. 三个在中国工作的特工身份都暴露了
According to Reddington, 据雷丁顿所说
all were murdered by a man named Wu Jing. 都是被一个叫吴京的人所杀
- Who is Wu Jing? - China has a one-child policy. -吴京是谁-中国有个计划生育政策
They say that Wu Jing was a second child. 据说吴京是二胎
So they gave him away, denied he was ever born. 所以他家抛弃了他否认他出生过
He was invisible to his family. 对他家来说他根本不存在
Wu Jing made a life working in a business 对于吴京所从事的工作
where invisibility was an incredible asset. 不存在是个绝佳的优势
Reddington's told you he can find this guy? 雷丁顿告诉你他能找到这个人
He claims Wu Jing has hired him to decode a message 他称吴京雇他来破译一条
that the Chinese have intercepted from the C.I.A. 中国人从中情局截到的信息
He believes that it might contain the identify 他认为里面可能有我们
of another one of our assets in China. 在中国另一个特工的身份
I think we should move on this. 我觉得我们该跟进
I'm not prepared to do this. 我没准备好要做这个
I understand you have reservations. 我理解你有顾虑
Reservations? 顾虑
You're asking me to spy on a notorious spy killer 你让我去监视一个臭名昭著的间谍杀手
while pretending to be an expert in cryptography, 还要我假装密码专家
which I know nothing about. 那个领域我一无所知
Reddington insists on you. 雷丁顿坚持要你去
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
Look at those pictures. 看看这些照片
If there is a name in that message, 如果那条信息里有另一个名字
there's gonna be another face in that file. 那份文件里就会再多一张脸
That'll be on you. 那就是你的责任
I'll be back in a second. I just need to grab my purse. 我很快回来拿一下我的包
I thought it was on the counter. 我以为在台子上呢
Hello? 有人吗
Hey. Did you find it? 找到了吗
Oh, yeah, sorry. I'm coming. 找到了不好意思来了
Okay. Say I do this, what's in it for me? 如果我做这个有什么好处
Look at you, camel trading like a Bedouin. 看看你还要谈条件
If I'm gonna help you, I want something in return. 如果我帮你我要有所回报
Such as? 比如
The truth. Just once. 真相就这一次
I want to know why you chose me. 我想知道你为什么选我
Well, then, we need to move quickly. 好吧那我们得赶快走了
Things are already in play. 事情已经开始了
WDCJ WDCJ --
a small radio station five miles from here. 是九公里外的一座小型广播站
The building was purchased six years ago 那幢楼在六年前被一家
by a corporation fronting for the Chinese government. 为中国政府打掩护的公司买了
I'm sorry. Wait. 不好意思等一下
You're telling us that Wu Jing is running a spy ring 你是说吴京在利用广播站
out of a radio station? 进行间谍活动吗
We'll meet Wu Jing. 我们会与吴京见面
You'll decode the message and transmit it to your team. 你来破译信息并将其传给你的人
If I decode the message, 如果我破译了信息

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(罪恶黑名单第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)