英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You will be remembered. | 你也会被铭记 |
I'm so sick of all your lies! | 我听够了你的谎言 |
"Relax, Isabel. | "别紧张伊莎贝尔 |
"No one's found Harry's body yet, | 还没人找到哈里的尸体 |
and we're never going back to Galveston." | 而且我们再也不会回加尔维斯顿了" |
I don't know which Harry from Galveston this is, | 我不知道这是加尔维斯顿的哪个哈里 |
Hollywood... | 好莱坞 |
but I intend to find out. | 但我打算查清楚 |
Is there a chance | 有没有可能 |
that anyone else was in this house that night? | 那晚房子里还有其他人 |
I don't know why you're so smug. That photo proves nothing. | 我不知道为什么你沾沾自喜这照片证明不了任何事 |
It proves you were there. You killed Carlo | 这证明了你在现场你杀了卡洛 |
and now, you'll have to pay me to keep quiet. | 现在你得花钱让我闭嘴 |
The negative is ours. We've just paid for it. | 底片是我们的我们刚刚付了你钱 |
What can I say? Life ain't fair. | 我能说什么呢生活本来就不公平 |
She died in fear. | 她带着恐惧而死 |
No sedative. No tenderness. | 没有用镇静剂没有临终关怀 |
Isabel killed herself last night. | 伊莎贝尔昨晚自杀了 |
And she left a note, a confession. | 她留了张字条认罪书 |
She says she killed your husband. | 她说是她杀了你的丈夫 |
What's wrong, boy? You bury a bone or something? | 怎么了小子你在这埋了根骨头吗 |
Vern, it's me. | 维恩是我 |
I can't really explain it. | 我没法跟你解释 |
I want to elope. | 我想和你私奔 |
I just need to get out of this house. | 我只想离开这个家 |
Three weeks had passed since the murder of Isabel Duarte. | 距离伊莎贝尔·杜瓦特被杀已过去三周 |
And her killer was now a member of the Elysian Park Garden Club. | 而杀她的凶手成了极乐公园园艺俱乐部的一员 |
Alma Fillcot quickly established herself | 艾尔玛·菲尔科特很快就把自己树立成 |
as a gracious hostess. | 一位亲切的女主人 |
Always willing to shower her guests with lovely compliments, | 总是愿意用可爱的赞美和搞笑的故事 |
and hilarious stories. | 来款待她的客人 |
But none of her new friends seemed to notice | 但她的新朋友似乎都没有注意到 |
完整版请点击 | |
the darkness behind her eyes. | 她眼神后的黑暗 |
It was the look of a woman | 那是一个得到了 |
who'd gotten everything she wanted, | 她想要的一切的女人的表情 |
only to find | 然后却发现 |
it wasn't enough. | 还是不够 |
I heard Rita is being released from prison today. | 我听说丽塔今天就要出狱了 |
Really? | 是吗 |
- Do you think she'll want to come back to the club? - I hope not. | -你觉得她会想要回到俱乐部吗-希望不会 |
I don't care if her maid did confess to the murder. | 我不在乎她的女佣是否承认谋杀 |
Rita's reputation is in tatters. | 丽塔已经声名狼藉 |
I take it you've heard the rumors about Rita's affair with that boy? | 你应该听说了丽塔跟那个男生偷情的事了吧 |
Well, obviously. | 当然 |
But still, don't you think it's time we had a new president? | 不过你们不觉得是时候选个新主席了吗 |
Absolutely. We need new blood. | 没错我们需要新鲜血液 |
Can anyone toss their hat in the ring? | 任何人都能参与吗 |
Or is it based on seniority? | 还是说要看辈分 |
Anyone can run. | 任何人都能竞选 |
Even our newest member. | 即使是最新加入的成员 |
No, I wasn't asking for me. | 不我不是为我问的 |
- Stop. - Oh, well, why not, Alma? | -别说了-有何不可艾尔玛 |
We need someone smart. | 我们需要一个聪明的人 |
Oh, I hope a few people run this time | 我希望这次能多几个人竞选 |
to make it more interesting. | 这样才更有趣 |
No one ever dared go up against Rita. | 以前从来没有人敢站出来跟丽塔竞争 |
Alma, could you get me my stole? | 艾尔玛能帮我把披肩拿来吗 |
I have to get ready for my party tonight. | 我得去为今晚的派对做准备了 |
Of course, and I made a lovely crumb cake. | 当然我还做了个可爱的碎屑面包 |
I'll bring that out as well. | 我也一起端出来 |
Excuse me. | 失陪 |
- Alma, may I have a word? - Of course. | -艾尔玛能聊两句吗-当然 |
You're not taking Grace seriously, are you? | 你没真把格蕾丝的话当真吧 |
About the presidency? | 关于竞选主席的事 |
I don't know. | 我也说不好 |
Maybe. Why? | 也许吧怎么了 |
The president of the Elysian Park Garden Club | 极乐公园园艺俱乐部的主席 |
needs to be the face of the organization, | 必须得是门面担当 |
an elegant liaison to the community. | 得是社区一位高雅的联系人 |
You don't think I'm elegant? | 你觉得我不高雅吗 |
Look, I know you're buying nicer clothes, | 听着我知道你在买更好的衣服 |
spending more time on your hair. | 花更多的时间打理发型 |
But... | 但是... |
But you... | 但是... |
can't make a silk purse out of a... | 那什么可变不成白天鹅 |
Well, I think you know the saying. | 你应该知道那句老话 |
Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到什么了吗 |
I was just telling Alma | 我只是在跟艾尔玛说 |
that I hope she'll vote for me as president. | 希望她能投票选我做主席 |
And I was telling Joan, I won't be able to, | 而我在跟琼说我没法投她 |
since I'm running myself. | 因为我也要参选 |
So it's a horse race. | 这么说有比赛了 |
What fun. | 多有意思啊 |
Well, I will see you both at my party tonight. | 我今晚的派对你俩可都得来 |
It starts at 8:00. | 八点开始 |
I suppose I should go, too. | 我想我也该走了 |
Yes, you should. | 是的你该走了 |
It was at that moment, | 就在那一刻 |
Joan finally saw the madness in Alma's eyes. | 琼终于看到了艾尔玛眼底的疯狂 |
Joan was unnerved and quickly retreated. | 琼怕了很快便撤退了 |
But sadly for Joan, | 但遗憾的是 |
her fate was already sealed. | 她的命运已经注定了 |
Three weeks had passed since Dee Fillcot had eloped | 小迪·菲尔科特与维恩·卢米斯 |
with Vern Loomis for a City Hall wedding. | 私奔去市政厅结婚已经三周了 |
But neither of her parents | 但她的双亲 |
had been invited to the brief ceremony. | 都没被邀请去参加简单的仪式 |
Her father was desperate to know why. | 她父亲非常想知道原因 |
Though he had his suspicions. | 不过他心里已经有了猜想 |
Hey, Mr. Fillcot. | 菲尔科特先生 |
Uh, sorry, but Dee's already gone out for the day. | 抱歉小迪已经去上班了 |
I missed her again, eh? | 我又跟她错过了是吧 |
Well, uh, I brought a few more things from the house. I... | 我又从家里带了点东西来我... |
thought she might like to have them. | 我想着她可能会想要 |
Oh, that's, that's very thoughtful. | 这...这可真贴心 |
完整版请点击 | |
Tell her, if she should have a moment, | 告诉她如果她有时间 |
I'd love to hear from her. | 希望她能联系我 |
Sure. | 当然 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
Thanks. | 谢了 |
It's only 9:30. | 现在才九点半 |
I could already smell the whiskey on his breath. | 我已经能闻到他一身酒气 |
Whatever's going on with you guys, | 不管你们家发生了什么事 |
it is tearing him up inside. | 都让他非常烦恼 |
Well, it's tearing me up, too. | 也让我很烦恼 |
Is it me? | 是因为我吗 |
Am I the reason we eloped? | 所以我们才要私奔 |
They didn't want you to marry me? | 他们不想让你嫁给我 |
No. They like you very much. | 不他们很喜欢你 |
Then why won't you tell me what's going on? | 那你为什么不肯告诉我怎么回事 |
I can't. | 我不能说 |
I just can't. | 我就是不能 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
But whatever it is, they're your parents. | 但不管出于什么原因他们都是你爸妈 |
You can't just cut them off without an explanation. | 你不能不解释就和他们断绝关系 |
Easy for you to say. | 你说得容易 |
You don't know what they did. | 你不知道他们干了什么 |
I know we got a baby coming. | 我知道我们的孩子快出生了 |
What if he or she just stopped talking to us one day? | 如果他或她有一天不理我们了呢 |
How would you feel? | 你会有什么感受 |
Seriously? | 不是吧 |
You expect me to wear this cheap thing? | 你要我穿这破衣服吗 |
Hey, that's my wife's best dress. | 这可是我妻子最漂亮的裙子 |
Well, loosen the purse strings, tightwad. | 花点钱吧守财奴 |
This is ugly as sin. | 这裙子丑死了 |
Eh, she's only my first wife. | 她只是我第一任妻子嘛 |
I promise to spend more on the second. | 我保证会对第二任老婆大方点 |
Ugh, this is so depressing. | 太令人郁闷了 |
You know there are photographers out there. | 外面可是有摄影师的 |
You're getting out of jail. | 你要出狱了 |
You know, that puts most people in a good mood. | 大部分人会感到心情好 |
How happy should I be? | 我该有多开心 |
I just lost my best friend in the entire world. | 我刚刚失去了我在这世上最好的朋友 |
You mean your maid? | 你是指你的女佣吗 |
Isabel was also my cousin. | 伊莎贝尔也是我表姐 |
A cousin you hired as a maid. | 被你雇去当女佣的表姐 |
She cleaned your house for ten years, | 她替你打扫了十年房子 |
murdered the husband that you couldn't stand, | 杀了你无法忍受的丈夫 |
and then killed herself to clear your name. | 接着为了洗清你的罪名又自杀 |
And they say good help is hard to find. | 人们还说好仆人很难找呢 |
It was a joke. | 我只是说笑话 |
Smile. | 笑一个嘛 |
If they're dropping the charges, | 如果他们撤销指控 |
I'm back in Carlo's will, right? | 我就回到卡洛的遗嘱上了对吗 |
Same as before. | 和之前一样 |
You and the daughter split the estate. | 你和他女儿平分房产 |
Not the house. | 我不是说那栋房子 |
That's all mine. | 那全归我 |
Can't wait to kick her out, huh? | 等不及把她赶走了对吗 |
Oh, trust me. | 相信我 |
I'm going to kick her ass so hard, | 我会狠狠把她踢出去 |
she won't need a plane to get back to Texas. | 让她不用坐飞机就能一路滚回得州 |
There's the smile I was waiting for. | 终于露出我一直在等的笑容了 |
What is this called? | 这个叫什么 |
Pan dulce. | 甜面包 |
It's Mama's recipe. | 是我妈妈的食谱 |
I can make it for you anytime you want. | 我随时都可以做给你吃 |
Well, not too often. | 偶尔做就行了 |
Something this good has got to be fattening. | 这么好吃的东西容易让人发胖 |
Food is like lovemaking. | 食物就像是水乳交融 |
The better it is, | 越美好 |
the more guilty you feel once you're finished. | 事后就越愧疚 |
Ma'am? | 小姐 |
Your lawyers called. | 你的律师打电话来 |
The D.A. has dropped the charges against Rita. | 地检官已经撤销了对丽塔的指控 |
She is being released today. | 他们今天会释放她 |
Thank God. | 感谢上天 |
I mean... | 我是说 |
I don't have to testify now. | 我现在不必作证了 |
That was making me nervous. | 出庭作证让我很紧张 |
It's not right. | 这样不对 |
Just because Isabel took the blame, | 伊莎贝尔顶了罪 |
doesn't mean Rita wasn't in cahoots with her. | 并不代表丽塔没和她勾结 |
Come on. | 别这样 |
You still think she could kill somebody? | 你还认为她有可能杀人吗 |
The detectives I hired in Texas | 我在得州雇的侦探 |
have uncovered all sorts of vile information about Rita. | 已经找出各种关于丽塔的卑鄙资料 |
And yes. | 没错 |
I think Rita is capable of anything. | 我认为丽塔什么都干得出来 |
So, if she should come here today... | 如果她今天来这里 |
She will. | 她会的 |
And you let her in. | 让她进来吧 |
Baby? | 宝贝 |
What are you planning to do to Rita? | 你打算怎么对付丽塔 |
Something delicious, | 用一些有趣的招数 |
and I won't feel guilty once I'm done. | 做一些事后不会让我愧疚的事 |
Hello? | 你好 |
Grace, it's Alma. | 格蕾丝我是艾尔玛 |
I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
for suggesting that I run for club president. | 建议我参选俱乐部主席 |
I've decided to take your advice and... | 我决定接受你的建议 |
Well, I'm hoping I can count on your vote. | 我希望你能投我一票 |
Dear. | 亲爱的 |
What's wrong? | 怎么了 |
Joan is running, too, and... | 琼也要参选 |
well, she would be so hurt if I didn't support her. | 如果我不支持她她一定会很伤心 |
Well, I'm only running because you said I should. | 我是因为你说我应该参选我才参选的 |
I know. | 我知道 |
But Joan has had such a rough year. | 但是琼这一年过得很煎熬 |
How so? | 怎么会 |
Well, her husband is always away on business. | 她丈夫总是出差 |
And her son is not speaking to her now. | 她儿子现在不跟她说话 |
And she just had to fire her maid... | 她不得不炒了她的佣人 |
for stealing. | 因为偷窃 |
Poor Joan. | 可怜的琼 |
There's nothing worse than a maid you can't trust. | 有一个不能信任的女佣是最糟糕的事了 |
Grace, I've got to go. | 格蕾丝我要挂了 |
Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
Well. | 好吧 |
Hello, stranger. | 你好陌生人 |
Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
Your father and I have been wondering | 你爸爸和我都觉得奇怪 |
why you're ignoring our phone calls. | 为什么你不接我们的电话 |
I've been wondering about some things, too. | 我也对一些事情感到奇怪 |
Like what? | 例如 |
Like why is Mrs. Yost buried in our garden? | 像是为什么约斯特太太被埋在我们的花园里 |
These are copies of the autopsy for the Castillo guy | 这是那个卡斯蒂罗的尸检报告副本 |
and the lady who confessed to killing him. | 还有那个承认杀人的凶手 |
- That was his maid, Isabel. - Right. | -那是他的佣人伊莎贝尔-对 |
So, the millionaire died with two drugs in his system. | 百万富翁死的时候体内有两种药 |
Uh, first an analgesic, which sedates and reduces pain; | 第一种是镇痛药用于镇静止痛 |
the other was... | 另外一种是 |
potassium chloride. | 氯化钾 |
So, I'm thinking that the maid | 我觉得女佣 |
got him relaxed first, so he didn't feel any pain. | 先让他镇静下来感受不到任何疼痛 |
And then, she went in for the kill. | 然后再杀他 |
And she used the same combination to kill herself? | 然后她用了同样的方法自杀吗 |
No. That's where it gets weird. | 不是这就是奇怪的地方 |
She didn't use an analgesic, just potassium chloride. | 她没有用镇痛药只用了氯化钾 |
That is nasty stuff. | 氯化钾可不是什么好东西 |
That's a horrible way to die. | 这样的死法太恐怖了 |
- Doesn't make sense, does it? - No. | -这说不通对吧-是说不通 |
Listen, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
If the coroner finds out I'm talking to you... | 如果验尸官发现我向你透露了信息 |
Joe, wait. | 乔等等 |
Where would someone go to buy these drugs? | 去哪能买到这些药 |
Well, any pharmacy could do it. | 药店就能买 |
But you're going to need to be some kind of doctor | 但得是个医生 |
if you want to write a prescription. | 因为需要医生处方 |
If I may ask, | 我想问问 |
how did you happen to find Mrs. Yost? | 你是怎么发现约斯特太太的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”