英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
when you're single, | 当你仍然单身 |
and your friends start to get married, | 但你的朋友们却陆续结婚时 |
every wedding invitation presents a strange moment of self-evaluation: | 每一个婚礼邀请都是一次自我挑战 |
"Will you be bringing a guest, | "您将带嘉宾出席 |
or will you be attending alone?" | 还是独自出席?" |
What it's really asking is, | 真正问的是 |
"where do you see yourself in three months | "3个月内去找个 |
Sitting next to your girlfriend, | 坐在旁边的女朋友 |
or hitting on a bridesmaid?" | 还是去追伴娘?" |
I always checked that I was bringing a guest. | 我向来都是选择带嘉宾 |
I was an optimist. | 我是个乐观主义者 |
two months and 26 days later. | 两个月26天后 |
Who the hell am I gonna bring to this wedding? | 我该带谁去这婚礼呢? |
Ted,have you ignored all my teachings? | Ted, 你忘了我教你的吗? |
For the most part,yeah. | 大部分是 |
No,you don't bring a date to a wedding. | 不, 你不能带伴去婚礼 |
That's like bringing a deer carcass on a hunting trip. | 这就象拖着只鹿的尸体去打猎 |
oh,Ted. oh,Ted. | 噢 Ted 噢 Ted |
No,no date. | 别 别带伴 |
Deer carcass? Really? | 鹿尸? 真的吗? |
That's the metaphor you're going with here? | 你在暗示你要带去吗? |
Ted,it's a simile. | Ted, 这只是个比喻 |
it's too late now. | 已经太晚了 |
If I don't bring a date, | 如果我不带个伴 |
a $200 piece of chicken/salmon will go uneaten. | 一份200块的鸡肉或鲑肉就没人吃了 |
I got to bring someone,but who? | 我得带个人去, 但带谁呢? |
Of course,I knew who I wanted to bring. | 当然, 我知道我想带谁去 |
Robin Robin | |
the big unanswered question in my life. | 不用想也知道的答案 |
Problem was, | 问题是 |
she was dating this really rich guy named Derek. | 她在和那个叫Derek的有钱家伙约会 |
Derek. Derek. | |
完整版请点击 | |
Well,Derek and I just broke up. | 嗯, 我和Derek刚分手了 |
no,that's terrible! | 噢, 太糟糕了! |
are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
do you need a drink or something? | 你要喝点酒或者什么吗? |
we never really clicked. | 我们不怎么合拍 |
I felt bad,though. | 但我还是满难过的 |
He was pretty bummed. | 他非常沮丧 |
don't beat yourself up. | 别责怪自己 |
He'll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
I mean,the guy's,like,a billionaire. | 我说, 那家伙, 是个亿万富翁 |
He can put his platinum card on a fishing line | 他可以把他的白金卡放到钓线上 |
and reel in ten chicks hotter than you. | 钓10条比你性感的美女 |
Thanks. I feel a lot better. | 谢谢 我感觉好多了 |
I think I'll get that drink now. | 我想我要去喝点酒了 |
Okay,guys,I got to say something. | 好了, 伙计们, 我有话要说 |
I think my feelings for Robin may be resurfacing. | 我觉得我对Robin的感觉又回来了 |
please,they were buried in a shallow grave. | 拜托 难道你还想死灰复燃 |
Not again. | 别又来 |
Come on. | 拜托 |
Dude? | 伙计? |
We all know how this movie ends. | 我们都知道电影的结果会怎样 |
Ted falls in love, | Ted坠入爱河 |
love kicks Ted in the sprouts,roll credits. | Ted在萌芽期就被打击,然后就是滚动演员表 |
No,you guys just have to look at the whole picture. | 不对, 你们看看这些画面就知道了 |
fact:Robin was into me when we first met. | 场景: Robin对我一见钟情 |
fact:Even though she didn't want a relationship, | 场景: 尽管她不想交男朋友 |
we had an amazing kiss on the roof. | 我们还是在屋顶来了个热吻 |
fact:On New Year's Eve, | 场景: 新年夜 |
we kissed again. | 我们又接吻了 |
fact:I need a date to this wedding. | 场景: 我需要一个伴陪我去这个婚礼 |
Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
What I don't get is why is Claudia marrying Stuart? | 我不明白的是为什么Claudia要嫁给Stuart? |
She's way hotter than him. | 她比他漂亮多了 |
How way? | 多多少? |
Way way. | 多多了 |
This wedding does sound pretty amazing,though. | 但这个婚礼还是让人那么向往 |
Fancy hotel ballroom, | 高级酒店舞厅 |
everybody all dressed up... | 每个人都盛装打扮... |
here we go. | 来吧 |
What? | 什么? |
We can't get anywhere with our wedding plans | 我们找不到满意的婚礼举行地 |
because I want it to be fun and Marshall wants it to be lame. | 因为我想找有趣的的地方 而Marshall喜欢土气 |
Okay,that's a pretty fair assessment of our two arguments. | 好吧, 这说法真公平 |
I thought so. | 我也觉得 |
You know what? | 知道吗? |
Excuse me, if I don't want to get married barefoot | 抱歉 如果我不想赤脚在 |
in the woods next to lake no-one's- going- to-drive-that-far. | 在车都开不进去的河边森林结婚 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I want a ballroom, | 我想要在舞厅 |
and I want a band,and I want shoes. | 想要支乐队, 还想要有鞋穿 |
I've been dreaming about this day since I was,like... | 我一直梦想着这天自从我还是个... |
a little girl? | 小女孩? |
what up! | 厉害! |
Okay.I'm just saying that it's my wedding,too, | 好吧 我只是想说这也是我的婚礼 |
and I should have a say in it. | 我得发表点意见 |
Yes,but I'm the bride,so I win. | 对啊, 但我才是新娘, 所以我说的算 |
I thought marriage was about two equal partners sharing a life together. | 我认为婚姻是两个平等的伴侣一起共渡余生 |
Right,but I'm the bride,so I win. | 对啊, 但我才是新娘, 所以我说的算 |
I mean,seriously,Claudia and Stuart? | 我说, 真的是Claudia和Stuart? |
I mean,I've hooked up with the odd lass | 我是说, 我也交往过 |
who was beneath my level of attractiveness, | 低于我魅力等级的女工 |
but,you know,I was drunk. | 但, 我当时喝醉了 |
There's no way Claudia has been drunk for three years. | 没道理Claudia醉酒了3年吧 |
You know,I've always found that the best way | 你知道, 我一直认为忘记失恋痛苦 |
to get over a failed relationship is | 的最好方法是去 |
to celebrate someone else's successful one. | 庆祝他人的美满生活 |
it makes sense. | 有道理 |
So,with that in mind, | 那么, 你也这样想 |
our friends Claudia and Stuart are having this crazy black-tie wedding on Saturday. | 我们的朋友Claudia和Stuart周六举行个挺正式的婚礼 |
You want to be my plus one? | 你想当我的嘉宾吗? |
"plus one." You make it sound so romantic. | "嘉宾" 你说的真浪漫 |
Fine. | 好了 |
完整版请点击 | |
You want to be my date? | 那你愿意当我的伴吗? |
Your date? | 你的伴? |
I'd love to. | 我很乐意 |
How fancy are we talking about here? | 这个婚礼到底多隆重? |
you're going to want to bring your "A" game. | 你可能要带上你最好的行头 |
Oh,I'll bring it. | 噢 我会的 |
I'll bring it so hard, | 我会穿得很抢眼 |
the bride's going to look like a big white bag of crap. | 让新娘看起来象个白色袋子装起来的螃蟹 |
Lily? Lily? | |
I need a dress. | 我需要件礼服 |
you're going? | 你要去吗? |
That's awesome! | 太棒了! |
my god | 我的天 |
four days to find a dress? | 四天内找到礼服? |
I know,it's a suicide mission. | 我知道, 这会让人想自杀 |
if we leave now... | 如果我们现在就开始... |
we can still have a fighting chance. | 我们还有机会胜利 |
Let's do it! | 来吧! |
Bye,babe. | 拜, 宝贝 |
Did you see how fired up she was? | 你们看她多有激情? |
I don't know,there's something there. | 我不知道, 已经有点什么了 |
And,come Saturday, | 等到周六 |
a little music,a little dancing, a lot of champagne... | 来点音乐, 舞蹈,几杯香槟... |
who knows? | 谁知道会怎样? |
Ted,you're going to have to find another gender for yourself, | Ted, 你得再去认识个绅士了 |
cause I'm revoking your "dude" membership. | 因为我要废了你的"兄弟"会员卡 |
Yeah,how was that manicure yesterday? | 耶, 昨天你修甲修的怎么样? |
Invigorating,thanks. | 不错, 谢谢 |
Okay,I wasn't going to say it in front of the guys, | 好吧, 我不会在他们面前说这些 |
but back then I really thought that's how it worked. | 但我那时候真的认为事情会发展的很顺利 |
You put yourself and a girl you like in some romantic setting... | 和你喜欢的女孩在浪漫的地方... |
...the stars line up... | ...灯光闪烁... |
and shazam. | 可惜眨眼就没 |
I know now that life is never that simple. | 我知道现实从来不会这么简单达成 |
Hey,Claudia! | 嘿, Claudia! |
yes,I want tahitian vanilla! | 对, 我要塔希提香草! |
You wrote it down wrong? | 你写错了吗? |
No,no,no,no,listen to me | 不对, 不对, 听我说 |
if I go to my wedding and the cake is not tahitian vanilla, | 如果我发现婚礼上蛋糕不是塔希提香草味的 |
I will come down there and burn your little shop to the ground! | 我会去你那把店给拆了! |
Do you want to find out if I'm kidding? | 你想试下我是不是开玩笑吗? |
good-bye. | 再见 |
How's it going? | 怎么样了? |
My wedding is in two days, | 我的婚礼就在两天后了 |
that's how it's going. | 就这样 |
don't worry,it's going to be great. | 别担心, 会很棒的 |
I'm so excited. | 我很期待 |
you should be | 你当然会 |
lots of single girls. | 大把的单身女孩 |
I'm... | 我会... |
bringing a date, | 带个伴去 |
so I'll be off the market. | 所以那些与我无关了 |
What? | 什么? |
I'm bringing a date. | 我要带着伴去 |
You're not bringing a date. | 你不会带 |
yes,I am. | 不, 我会 |
no,you're not. | 不, 你不会 |
I checked "plus one." | 我填了"带嘉宾" |
No,you didn't. | 没, 你没有 |
Claudia,I'm pretty sure I checked... | Claudia, 我很确定我有填... |
Ted,you did not check "plus one"! | Ted, 你没有填 "带嘉宾"! |
You are not bringing a date to my wedding! | 你不能带着伴来我婚礼! |
But I already invited someone. | 我已经邀请人了 |
you are not bringing a guest,Ted! | 你不会带嘉宾来, Ted! |
The guest list has been closed for months | 嘉宾名单几个月前就确定了 |
months! | 几个月! |
But I checked "plus one"! | 但我有填 "带嘉宾"! |
I always check "plus one"! | 我一直都是填"带嘉宾"! |
You absolutely did not check "plus one"! | 你绝对没有填 "带嘉宾"! |
If you had checked "plus one," | 如果你填的是"带嘉宾" |
I would have called you to get the name of your guest, | 我会致电给你索要嘉宾姓名 |
so I could have the place cards prind up. | 以便座位上放置名牌 |
Did I call you to get the name of your guest? | 我有找你要你的嘉宾姓名吗? |
Is there a place card with her name printed on it? | 有印着她名字的名牌吗? |
She doesn't need a place card. | 她不需要名牌 |
She knows her name. | 她知道自己叫什么 |
What's she eating?! | 那她吃什么?! |
You ordered the chicken. | 你定了鸡肉 |
What did she order? | 她有什么? |
Do you see how your story is full of holes? | 你知道你的故事有多少漏洞吗? |
Come on,Claudia,we go way back. | 拜托, Claudia, 我们回到正事吧 |
Isn't there room for just one more person? | 就没有一个多出来的位置吗? |
Don't make me hurt you,Ted. | 别逼我出手, Ted |
I don't believ this! | 我不敢相信! |
Claudia's crazy! | Claudia疯了! |
But,to be fair, | 但, 公平来说 |
she's also hotI totally checked "plus one." | 她也很性感 我明明填了"带嘉宾" |
I'm sure I did. | 我确定 |
right. I did! | 是啊 我有填! |
Yeah,I don't think you did. | 耶,我不觉得你有 |
You know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
Because deep down, | 因为你内心深处 |
you didn't want to show up at this thing with a date. | 不想带着嘉宾参加婚礼 |
See,for all your big talk about being ready for a relationship, | 你说了那么多关于准备好交女朋友的谎话 |
deep down,you're single. | 归根结底你还是单身 |
It's your "default setting". | 这是你的"默认设置" |
Ted,you know what's in the back of your brain? | Ted, 你知道你脑袋深处? |
great,here comes the little Barney speech. | 噢天, "小Barney"演说又来了 |
Behind a curtain, | 秘密的 |
in a dark little room secretly controlling your every move? | 有一小处地方偷偷控制着你的行动? |
A Little Barney... | 小Barney... |
a little Barney. | 小Barney |
And you know what he said? | 知道他说什么吗? |
"Ted... " "Ted... " | |
you will bring no dates to this wedding. | "你不会带着伴参加这个婚礼" |
"You... " | "你... " |
will hit on drunk bridesmaids with actual-size Barney." | "你将和正常大小的Barney一起泡醉酒的伴娘" |
Please stop. | 别说了 |
I got to call Claudia. | 我要去给Claudia打电话 |
-If I just explain to her... -Ted,no! | - 如果我对她解释... - Ted, 别! |
Let it go. | 算了吧 |
She's about to get married, | 她要结婚了 |
she's got enough to worry about. | 有够多的事情得操心了 |
Then what am I going to do? | 那我该怎么办? |
The only thing you can do | 你能做的只有 |
tell Robin she can't come. | 告诉Robin她不能去了 |
Just a second! | 等一下! |
- Listen... - wait,two things. | - 听着... - 等等, 两件事 |
First of all... | 首先... |
I have been laying groundwork all afternoon. | 我整个下午都在为你"打基础" |
Totally subtle,totally cool,not pushing,not even nudging, | 非常微妙地, 沉着地不催, 也不明显暗示 |
just: The theme of today is,"Ted rocks." | 都是为了今天的主题,"Ted最棒" |
And she's picking up what I'm laying down. | 她正慢慢中我的计 |
- Lily,there's a problem... ! - Wait,no. | - Lily,现在有问题是... ! - 等等, 别 |
Thing number two: The dress. | 第二件事: 礼服 |
We got a dress. | 我们找到了礼服 |
Go. | 去吧 |
Did I bring it,or... | 这样行了吧, 还是... |
did I bring it? | 这样行了吧? |
I think I brought it. | 我确实穿了最好的行头 |
That's what I was going for. | 就是为了这个 |
I'm so excited about tomorrow. | 我太期待明天了 |
We're going to have so much fun. | 明天我们会很开心 |
about that... | 关于这个... |
I'll pick you up at 5:00. | 我五点来接你 |
so? The dress? | 嗯? 礼服怎么样? |
I don't have a plus one for the wedding. | 我不能带嘉宾去婚礼 |
What? | 什么? |
I ran into Claudia, | 我碰见Claudia |
and she told me I didn't check "plus one" on the reply card. | 她告诉我我没有在回复卡上填"带嘉宾" |
Why didn't you check "plus..."? | 为什么你没填 "带..."? |
I did check "plus one." | 我有填 "带嘉宾" |
But Robin is so excited. | Robin这么期待 |
I know. | 我知道 |
And the dress! | 还有礼服! |
I know. | 我知道 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”