英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Oh, you're gonna try to pin this on me? | 你打算把这事赖到我头上 |
- All I know is I didn't do it. - Well, neither did I. | -我只知道不是我干的-也不是我 |
- Do you know the lady who lives here? - Mrs. Yost! | -你认识住在这里的太太吗-约斯特太太 |
When was the last time you saw her? | 你上一次见到她是什么时候 |
Two days ago. | 两天前 |
She was taking a trip up north to visit her sister. | 她去看她姐姐了 |
And I'm sure Rita's been cheating on him this whole time. | 我确信丽塔一直以来都在偷情 |
Hollywood... | 好莱坞 |
Any idea who with? | 知道是和谁吗 |
But once I find out, | 不过一旦等我查出来 |
I'll make Rita and her gigolo very sorry. | 我会让丽塔和她的小情人后悔莫及的 |
I did not kill Carlo. | 我没杀卡洛 |
I'm gonna take your case. | 我会接你的案子 |
But we have to think about our future and the baby. | 但我们必须考虑我们的未来以及宝宝 |
Baby?! | 宝宝 |
- Oh, boy. - I plan to nominate you again. | -我的天-我打算再次提名你 |
- If you still want to be a part of our silly club. - I do. | -如果你还想加入我们愚蠢的俱乐部-我想 |
I'm gonna be all by myself in this cold, | 我要独自一人待在这冰冷 |
- empty house. - I sure wouldn't want you to be lonely. | -空荡的房子里-我自然不想让你孤身一人 |
Why a man is dead and his wife is in jail for murder-- | 杀了人害他老婆因为谋杀而进监狱 |
all so you could get into a garden club. | 杀人并陷害他的妻子谋杀 |
We're about to be grandparents. | 我们就要当外公外婆了 |
Let's just put all this unpleasantness behind us. | 就让我们讲这些不愉快抛在脑后 |
I just decided to stay in town a couple more days. | 我刚决定再在这里多住几天 |
Promising business opportunity has just presented itself. | 一个非常有前途的商业机会刚刚不请自来了 |
Rita Castillo had always thought of herself as a woman | 丽塔·卡斯蒂罗一向把自己视作 |
who would do anything to survive. | 一个愿意为了生存而不惜一切的女人 |
And she had the rap sheet to prove it. | 她有犯罪记录可以证明 |
She'd stolen money. | 她偷过钱 |
She'd sold her body. | 卖过身 |
She even helped to kill a man. | 她甚至帮忙杀过人 |
But she was now in jail for a crime she didn't commit. | 可如今她却因为一个她没犯下的罪行而入狱 |
完整版请点击 | |
And no one believed a woman like her | 没人相信她这样的女人 |
could be innocent. | 会是清白的 |
They're calling me a black widow? | 他们叫我黑寡妇 |
That's one of the nicer headlines. | 这标题算好的了 |
Is this your way of telling me you won't take my case? | 这是你告诉我你不会代理我的方式吗 |
With publicity like this? | 这样的曝光度 |
You bet I'll take it. And I'll win it, too. | 我当然会代理了而且我会胜诉 |
Good, because I did not kill my husband. And that's the truth. | 很好因为我没杀我老公这是真相 |
Murder trials aren't about the truth. | 谋杀案审判重点不在于真相 |
They're about stories. And the D.A.'S got a juicy one. | 而是故事地检方面的说法很吸引人 |
Rich guy ends up dead. | 富豪死亡 |
His cheating wife is caught with poison in her purse. | 他的出轨妻子包里发现了毒药 |
You got a better one? | 你还有更好的吗 |
I was framed. | 我是被栽赃的 |
Is that the best you can do? | 你只能想到这个了吗 |
It's what happened. | 这是事实 |
Someone put that syringe in my bag. | 有人把那个注射器放进了我包里 |
But who? And don't say his daughter-- she's got an alibi. | 谁放的别说是他女儿她有不在场证明 |
Who else was home that night? | 那晚还有谁在家 |
Just my cousin, Isabel. | 就我表姐伊莎贝尔 |
Who also happens to work as my maid. | 刚好也是我的女佣 |
Hello. | 这不就对了 |
There's our killer. | 这就是我们的凶手 |
- What? - Yeah, this is good. This is good. | -什么-这很好非常好 |
She, uh, she framed you because she hates your guts. | 她嫁祸你因为她对你恨之入骨 |
What? Please. Isabel loves me. | 什么拜托伊莎贝尔很爱我 |
No, no, no, no, she used to, | 不不不那是以前 |
but, uh, she's gotten jealous of your looks, your money... | 她渐渐开始嫉妒你的外貌你的钱 |
You had everything. She had bupkis. | 你拥有一切而她一无所有 |
She wanted you to suffer. | 她想要你受苦 |
And you really think a jury would buy that? | 你觉得陪审团会信吗 |
Well, it's worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
Here. I need you to answer these questions for me. | 来你回答下这些问题 |
If we're gonna pin this on Isabel, I'm gonna need | 如果我们要想推脱给伊莎贝尔我需要 |
every bit of dirt on her that you can shovel. | 你能想到的关于她的所有黑料 |
This is just a strategy to get me out of jail, right? | 这只是把我救出监狱的策略对吗 |
Of course. | 当然 |
But if people believe this, | 但如果人们信了这些 |
isn't there a chance Isabel could be arrested for Carlo's murder? | 伊莎贝尔不是有可能因为谋杀卡洛而被捕吗 |
That's a good question. | 问得好 |
I got a better one. | 我有个更好的问题 |
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison? | 你下半辈子想在监狱里度过吗 |
Yes, Rita Castillo had always thought of herself | 没错丽塔·卡斯蒂罗一向把自己视作 |
as a woman who would do anything to survive. | 一个愿意为了生存而不惜一切的女人 |
She was now about to find out... | 现在她将要探究... |
...if that was true. | 那是否属实了 |
Alma Fillcot walked into her garden that day | 那天艾尔玛·菲尔科走进她的花园 |
hoping to prune her roses. | 打算修剪她的玫瑰 |
But before she began, | 但在开始之前 |
Alma decided to have a chat with an old friend. | 艾尔玛决定先跟一位老友聊聊 |
Mrs. Yost. | 约斯特太太 |
How are you this fine morning? | 这么美好的早上你感觉如何 |
Still dead? Pity. | 还是死着吗真可惜 |
If you were here, you'd see how good I'm looking. | 要是你在你就能看到我有多美 |
It's not because of any mascara or rouge. | 不是因为什么睫毛膏或胭脂 |
No, ma'am. | 完全不是夫人 |
I have learned firsthand | 我从亲身经验中学到 |
that crushing one's enemies is the best cosmetic. | 摧毁敌人就是最棒的化妆品 |
What do you say to that? | 你觉得如何 |
Alma? | 艾尔玛 |
Grace. You scared me. | 格蕾丝你吓我一跳 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
I was going to call, but I thought, | 我本想先打电话的可又一想 |
"No, I want to see her face when I tell her." | "不行我要当面告诉她" |
Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
I spoke to the girls last night. | 我昨晚跟姑娘们谈了 |
We all agreed. | 我们都同意了 |
Rita is out of the Garden Club and you're in. | 丽塔被逐出园艺俱乐部你加入 |
- I'm so happy. - Oh, me too. | -我太高兴了-我也是 |
Will there be a luncheon like before? | 还会像以前一样举行午宴吗 |
This Friday. | 这周五 |
Oh, but I won't be able to come. I have a wedding out of town. | 但我就去不了了我要出城去参加婚礼 |
完整版请点击 | |
You have to be at my first meeting. | 我的第一次聚会你得来啊 |
I'm only in because of you. | 我能加入都是因为你 |
I wish I could. | 我也想啊 |
Are you free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
The ladies could come here, just for an hour. | 姑娘们可以过来待一小时就行 |
Well, I suppose a little celebration is in order. | 小小地庆祝一下倒也合情合理 |
Excellent. Uh, shall we say 6:00? | 太好了六点如何 |
I will rally the troops. | 我会把人马召齐的 |
Bye. | 拜 |
Did you hear that, Mrs. Yost? | 听到了吗约斯特太太 |
I'm in the Garden Club. | 我是园艺俱乐部的人了 |
The club you said would never have me as a member. | 就是你说我永远加入不了的那个俱乐部 |
Have fun turning in your grave. | 祝你在坟墓里睡得愉快 |
Good morning, baby. | 早啊宝贝 |
Oh, Scooter. How handsome you look. | 斯库特你可真帅 |
And another smooch for my snazzy new robe. | 再吻一下为了我华丽的新睡袍 |
Well, I gladly take the kiss, but the robe is not from me. | 我很乐意接受你的吻但那睡袍可不是我送的 |
Come on. It just magically appeared at the foot of my bed? | 拜托难道它就凭空出现在我的床尾了 |
Is the robe to your liking, sir? | 睡袍你还喜欢吗先生 |
Yeah. | 喜欢 |
But if it's from you I'm paying in handshakes. | 但如果是你拿来的我只会跟你握手回礼 |
This is Otto, my butler from Texas. | 这是奥托我在得州的管家 |
He's agreed to work for me here. | 他同意来这里为我工作了 |
Oh, a real butler, huh? | 一位真正的管家啊 |
With a name like Otto, maybe you should have been a chauffeur. | 像奥托这种名字也许你该当个司机 |
I bet you hear that one a lot. | 你肯定经常听到这种打趣吧 |
Thankfully, no. | 谢天谢地并没有 |
Don't tease Otto. | 别逗奥托 |
He's German. It'll end badly. | 他是德国人会闹得很难看的 |
So, what do you want to do today-- | 你今天想做些什么 |
uh, have a swim, catch a movie? | 游泳看电影 |
I can't. I'm busy going through Rita's records. | 没时间我忙着翻看丽塔的记录 |
I need to prove she had a lover here in LA. | 我得证明她在洛杉矶有情人 |
Who cares if she had a boyfriend? | 谁在乎她有没有男朋友啊 |
The district attorney. | 地检在乎 |
He says evidence of an affair | 他说出轨的证据 |
will help convict her of Papa's murder. | 能让她谋杀爸爸的罪名成立 |
Haven't you been through enough all ready | 你已经受了够多的苦 |
without doing the D.A.'s job for him? | 何必还要帮地检干活 |
You need to relax. | 你需要放松 |
I-I say skip the trial. Get out of town. | 不如别参加庭审出城去 |
We'll go to Rome or somewhere in Europe. | 我们去罗马或欧洲的什么地方 |
Mm. Nothing would please me more | 和你一起出游 |
than to take a little trip with you. | 最能让我快乐了 |
But don't worry, this won't take long. | 但别担心用不了多久的 |
You'll be packing your bags before you know it. | 你很快就会收拾行李了 |
Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
I have wonderful news. It's official. | 我有好消息正式宣布了 |
I've been accepted into the Garden Club. | 我入选园艺俱乐部了 |
The ladies are coming over this evening to help me celebrate. | 女士们今晚会过来替我庆祝 |
I'm going up to the attic to get my punch bowl. | 我要去阁楼拿大酒杯 |
If you don't mind, I could use your help with the cups. | 你不介意的话我需要你帮忙准备杯子 |
Bertram. | 伯特伦 |
I've been thinking about Rita, | 我一直在想丽塔 |
and her little cat. | 和她的小猫 |
She loves him so much. | 她好爱它 |
Of course she loves him. | 她当然爱它了 |
They're the same species. | 他们是一路货色 |
She may be tried for a crime we committed. | 她可能会为我们犯下的罪受审 |
Don't you care at all? | 你一点都不在乎吗 |
Let's say that I do. | 假设我在乎 |
Do you want me to confess? | 你希望我去认罪吗 |
Would you be happier if we both went to jail? | 我们都进监狱了你会更满意吗 |
At least we'd deserve it. | 至少我们是罪有应得 |
Oh, what a thing to say. | 这说的什么蠢话 |
Actions have consequences. | 一切行为都有后果 |
Well, you weren't keen to face any when you were filling up | 你把你之前的受害人送进坟墓时 |
graveyards with your previous victims. | 可不热衷于面对后果 |
My fondest dream is finally coming true. | 我最大的梦想终于要实现了 |
If you can't share in my joy, | 如果你不能分享我的喜悦 |
at least try not to ruin it. | 至少别扫兴 |
Rocco, | 洛克 |
do you see how pretty Mom's garden is? | 你看见妈妈的花园有多美了吗 |
Oh, right. | 对哦 |
It's just one big toilet to you. | 对你来说只是个大型厕所 |
Don't I know you? | 我好像认识你 |
Sure. | 是的 |
- You're Vern's girl, right? - Yeah. | -你是维恩的女朋友对吗-没错 |
Dee. Uh, Detective Rohbin? | 我叫小迪罗宾警探对吗 |
Yeah. What are you doing here? | 对你在这里干什么 |
I live here. | 我住在这儿 |
Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
You know the owner of that house? | 你认识这位屋主吗 |
Mrs. Yost? Sure. | 约斯特太太吗当然 |
We're meeting her nephew in a few minutes. | 我们约了他侄子他马上就到 |
He's helping us investigate her disappearance. | 他在帮我们调查她的失踪案 |
Disappearance? | 失踪 |
No, she's just away on a trip. | 不她只是外出了 |
She asked my mom to look after her dog while she's gone. | 她叫我妈在她离家期间帮忙照看她的狗 |
I'm sorry to tell you, Dee. | 很遗憾告诉你小迪 |
Her car was found submerged in a lake up north. | 她的车被发现沉到北部一个湖里了 |
What? | 什么 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
We suspect foul play. | 我们怀疑是谋杀 |
I'm sorry. | 不好意思 |
What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
I said I got proof Rita didn't kill Carlo. | 我说我有证据证明丽塔没杀卡洛 |
- What is it? - Not so fast. | -什么证据-先别急 |
You tell Rita it's gonna cost her 20 Gs. | 你告诉丽塔她得付两万 |
I need to be compensated | 我要得到补偿 |
for the way she treated me all these years. | 为她这么多年来对我的方式 |
I'm not telling her nothing | 我什么都不会跟她说 |
until I see what you got with my own eyes. | 除非我亲眼看到你拿到的证据 |
You already had your chance. | 你曾有过机会 |
My advice? | 给你个建议 |
Pay more attention next time you aim your Kodak. | 下次用柯达拍照时多留点心 |
- What? - You got a week to come up with the money. | -什么-给你一周时间筹钱 |
This is where I'm staying. | 这是我的地址 |
Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
Tell me what you have. | 告诉我你有什么证据 |
Not yet. | 现在不行 |
I've waited a long time for my ship to come in, | 我等拯救我的船出现等了很久 |
and I'm not gonna miss it this time. | 这次我不会错过了 |
Mom. | 妈 |
When Mrs. Yost asked you to look after Rocco, | 约斯特太太请你照顾洛克时 |
where did she say she was going? | 有说她要去哪里吗 |
Uh, she said she was paying a surprise visit to her sister. | 她说她要临时拜访她姐姐 |
Why? | 为什么问这个 |
Apparently, she never got there. | 显然她从来没到 |
The police say she's missing. | 警察说她失踪了 |
Oh, yes. | 是的 |
You know, uh, they did mention that. | 他们确实提过 |
You spoke to the police? | 你跟警察聊过了吗 |
When? | 什么时候 |
Uh, a detective stopped by, weeks ago, | 几周前一位警探来过 |
asking all sorts of questions. | 问了各种各样的问题 |
Why didn't you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
Well, I was busy getting ready to host a party. | 我正忙着准备办派对 |
It just slipped my mind. | 我只是忘了 |
Well, the cops are starting to think Mrs. Yost was murdered. | 警察开始怀疑约斯特太太是被谋杀的 |
Why? | 为什么 |
- Did they find her body? - No. | -他们找到了她的尸体吗-没有 |
But they found her car in a lake. | 但他们在湖里找到了她的车 |
Well... | 好吧... |
Sounds to me like they are jumping to conclusions. | 依我看他们结论下得太草率了 |
Now, how does this look? | 这个看起来怎么样 |
How can you be so calm? | 你怎么能这么冷静 |
Well, we don't know what's happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么 |
Besides, I'm in too good a mood to fret. | 而且我心情好到无暇担心这些 |
I've finally been accepted into the Garden Club. | 我终于入围园艺俱乐部了 |
Some of the ladies are coming by this evening to help me celebrate. | 今晚有些女士会来帮我庆祝 |
Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
Well, it's not just a victory for me, Deirdre. | 这不仅仅是我的胜利迪尔德丽 |
Once I'm settled and I have some sway | 一旦我安定下来在会员委员会里 |
with the membership committee, I'll get you in as well. | 有一定影响力我就把你也搞进来 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“致命女人”