英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个世纪以来我一直秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk. But I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险可我必须认识她 |
Elena-- she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长得一模一样 |
That necklace contains herb called vervain. | 那个项链里面有马鞭草 |
It protects you from being compelled. | 可以保护你免受意识强迫 |
Our love with Katherine wasn't real, Damon. | 我们和凯瑟琳的爱情并不真实达蒙 |
I'm gonna bring her back. | 我要让她重返人世 |
There was a tomb underneath the church. | 教堂下面有一个坟墓 |
The spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her. | 咒语把凯瑟琳封在墓里也保护着她 |
- Hello, Jenna. - Logan. | -你好珍娜-罗根 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Who are you? - A friend of Jenna's. | -你是谁-珍娜的朋友 |
Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
I'm your new history teacher. | 我是你们的新历史老师 |
Grams just showed me this.--I'm a witch. | 外婆刚教会了我新魔法我是个女巫 |
- His face was like...- Are you ok? | -他的脸好像是-你还好吗 |
What's going on Elena? | 埃琳娜怎么回事 |
I'm going to tell her the truth. | 我要把真相告诉她 |
I know that you think | 我知道你认为是你 |
that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life, | 让我的生活变得很糟糕 |
but my life already had it. | 但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了 |
This is different. | 那不一样 |
I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
I've never been in your room before. | 我从没来过你的房间 |
This room holds every memory that I ever thought | 它装着我所有的回忆 |
was important enough to hold on to. | 所有最珍贵的回忆 |
Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
Elena, it's Stefan. | 埃琳娜我是斯特凡 |
I know that picture must confuse you, | 我知道那张照片一定让你感到困惑 |
but I can explain. | 但是我可以解释 |
I need to explain. So please, when you get this, | 我需要解释拜托听到留言 |
call me. | 回电话给我 |
How ya doing in there? | 你怎么样 |
Damon? | 达蒙 |
You look stuck. | 你好像卡住了 |
It's my seatbelt. | 是我的安全带 |
Let me get you out of here. | 我来把你弄出来 |
I want you to put your hands on the roof. | 我需要你把手放在车顶板上 |
Just like that. | 就像那样 |
You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
One. | 一 |
two | 二 |
I got you. | 抱住你了 |
Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
Can you stand? | 能不能站起来 |
Anything broken? | 伤到哪儿没 |
You're fading fast, Elena. | 你很虚弱埃琳娜 |
Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
Look at me. | 看着我 |
Focus. | 集中注意力 |
Look at me. | 看着我 |
I look like her. | 我长得像她 |
What? | 什么 |
Upsy-daisy. | 起来没事啦 |
I found one. | 我找到了一个 |
After years of reseah and study, | 在多年的调查研究之后 |
there it was right in front of me. | 终于见到一个真正的吸血鬼 |
I was terrified. | 我很害怕 |
As I stared it in the eyes, | 我盯着它的眼睛 |
I drove a stake through its heart. | 把木棍插进了它的心脏 |
I was right about Mystic Falls. | 我对神秘瀑布镇的猜测是正确的 |
There is evil here. | 此处有邪恶的东西存在 |
I can sense it. Feel it. | 我可以感知到感觉到 |
It's everywhere. | 邪气四溢 |
It's not even 7:00 yet. | 还没到7点呢 |
Which means you shouldn't be awake for at least 6 hours. | 意味着你得再多睡6小时才行 |
I hate morning people. | 我讨厌早起的人 |
I'm gonna be home late. | 我今晚会晚点回来 |
I love you. | 我爱你 |
And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
Morning. | 早上好 |
Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
Georgia. | 乔治亚州 |
Georgia? | 乔治亚州 |
No, no. No, we're not. | 不...不会的 |
Seriously, Damon. Where are we? | 达蒙说实话我们在哪 |
Seriously, we're-- we're in Georgia. | 说实话我们在乔治亚州 |
How ya feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
I--I-- | 我我 |
There's no broken bones. I checked. | 你没有骨折我检查过了 |
My car. There was a man. | 我的车当时有个人 |
I hit a man. | 我撞到了一个人 |
But then he got up and-- who was that? | 但是之后他站了起来他是什么东西 |
That's what I would like to know. | 我也想知道 |
Where is my phone? | 我的手机哪去了 |
Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am. | 我们必须回去没人知道我去哪了 |
Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
I mean it, Damon. Pull over! | 我说真的达蒙靠边停 |
Stop the car! | 停车 |
Oh. You were so much more fun when you were asleep. | 你睡着的时候可有趣多了 |
I'm fine. | 我没事 |
We have to go back. | 我们必须回去 |
Oh come on. Look. We've already come this far. | 别呀我们都已经走这么远了 |
Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car. | 我不能来乔治亚州我的车撞坏了 |
I have to go home. | 我得回家 |
This is kidnapping. | 你这是绑架 |
That's a little melodramatic, don'you think? | 说绑架可有点戏剧化了你不觉得吗 |
You're not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
You can't do this. I'm not going to Georgia. | 你不能这么做我不去乔治亚州 |
You're in Georgia. | 你已经在乔治亚州了 |
Without your magical necklace I might add. | 我该提醒你你没戴那条魔法项链 |
I can very easily make you | 我可以很容易就让你 |
...agreeable. | 乖乖听话 |
完整版请点击 | |
What are you trying to prove? | 你到底想证明什么 |
That's my phone. | 是我的手机在响 |
It's your boyfriend. | 是你男朋友 |
I'll take it. | 我来接 |
Elena's phone. | 埃琳娜的手机 |
Where is she? | 她在哪 |
Why do you have her phone? Is she ok? | 你怎么会有她的手机她没事吧 |
Elena? She's right here. | 埃琳娜她和我在一起 |
And, yes, she's fine. | 没错她很好 |
Where are you? Let me speak to her. | 你们在哪里让她接电话 |
He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你说话 |
Yeah. I don't think she wants to talk to you right now. | 似乎现在她不太想和你讲话 |
Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her... | 我发誓达蒙如果你敢动她一根寒毛 |
You have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
Bye-now. | 再见啦 |
Look. No one knows where I am. | 听我说大家会以为我失踪了 |
Can we please just go back? | 拜托了我们回去吧 |
We're almost there. | 我们马上就要到了 |
Where is there? | 到哪去啊 |
A little place right outside of Atlanta. | 亚特兰大城外的一个小地方 |
Oh, come on, Eena. | 别这样埃琳娜 |
You don't wanna go back right now. Do you? | 你现在其实也不想回去对吧 |
What's the rush? | 着什么急呢 |
Time-out. | 休息一下吧 |
Trust me. | 相信我 |
Your problems are still going to be there when you get home. | 你现在赶回去依然得面对那些问题 |
Step away from your life for 5 minutes. | 就暂时抛开你的烦恼 |
5 minutes. | 就一小会儿 |
- Am I going to be safe with you? - Yes. | -你能保证不伤害我吗-当然 |
Will you promise not to do that mind control thing with me? | 你能保证不操纵我的大脑吗 |
Yes. | 我保证 |
Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗 |
Get in the car. Come on. | 上车吧快点 |
Hey, Mr. Saltzman. | 你好萨尔茨曼老师 |
Hey, Jeremy. I, uh--can't find my ring. | 你好杰里米我找不到我的戒指了 |
I took it off for the gym. | 我健身的时候摘下来了 |
And thought I put it... | 我记得我放在 |
there it is. | 找到了 |
Losing family heirlooms... bad. | 把传家宝丢了不吉利啊 |
How's your extra credit coming? | 你的额外学分做得怎么样了 |
You pick a topic yet? | 选好主题了吗 |
Mystic falls, the Civil War Era. | 南北战争时期的神秘瀑布镇 |
- What's the angle? - My family. | -从什么角度切入-我的家族 |
I found a journal of an ancestor who lived in the 1800s. | 我找到本日志是一位19世纪时的祖先写的 |
And the Gilberts | 吉尔伯特家族 |
were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls. | 是神秘瀑布镇创始家族之一 |
So... | 所以 |
That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
- Bonnie. - Stefan. | -邦妮-斯特凡 |
I haven't seen you lately. | 有一段时间没见你了 |
How are you doing with everything? | 你最近怎么样 |
- I'm fine. It's all fine. - Good. | -挺好都挺好的-那就好 |
Are you back in school? | 你又回来上学了吗 |
No. Actually I came here to find you. | 没有我其实是来找你的 |
I was hoping you could help me with something. | 我希望你能帮帮我 |
A spell. | 帮我施法 |
Stefan. | 斯特凡 |
I know Elena's ok with all of this, | 我知道埃琳娜能接受这些事 |
and I appreciate what you did to help me. | 我也很感激你曾经救过我 |
But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet. | 但我现在还不想被卷入你们的世界 |
I understand. | 我能理解 |
But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
It's Elena. | 埃琳娜出事了 |
She's with Damon. | 她和达蒙在一起 |
I have Elena's necklace. | 埃琳娜的项链在我这儿 |
I was just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. | 我希望你能借此感应到她 |
I just need to know that she's ok. | 我只想知道她是否安全 |
How do you know I can do this? | 你怎么知道我有此能力 |
Because I've known a few witches over the years. | 多年来我认识了一些女巫 |
I've seen what they can do. | 见过她们的魔力 |
I'm still new at it. | 我还是个新手 |
It's ok. | 没关系 |
Give it a shot. | 试一下 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
All right. | 好吧 |
There's nothing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
Nothing's happening. | 什么都没看到 |
Usually there's an image or... | 通常我会看到影像或 |
Tell me if anyone's looking. | 有人在看的话告诉我一声 |
Ok. | 好 |
What is it? | 怎么了 |
Something's wrong. | 不对劲啊 |
- With elena?- With me. | -埃琳娜吗-是我 |
There's something wrong with me. | 我感觉很不对劲 |
I have to go. | 我得走了 |
I'm sorry, Stefan. I can't hp you. | 抱歉斯特凡我帮不了你 |
So, where's my car? | 我的车在哪儿 |
I pulled it off on the side of the road. | 我把它丢在路边了 |
I don't think anyone will bother it. | 没人会管的 |
What about that man in the road? | 我撞到的那个人呢 |
Was he a...? | 他是个... |
From what I could tell. Yeah. | 依我看来是的 |
You didn't know him? | 你不认识他吗 |
If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him. | 没见过怎么会认识 |
I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the | 又不是所有的吸血鬼都会聚在 |
vamp bar and grill. | 吸血鬼酒吧或格尔餐厅 |
Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
You brought me to a bar? | 你带我来酒吧 |
Damon, I'm not old enough. They're not going to let me in. | 达蒙我未成年他们不会让我进去 |
Sure they will. | 肯定会的 |
No. No, it can't be. | 不不不可能吧 |
Damon. | 达蒙 |
My honey pie. | 我的甜心 |
Listen up everybody. | 各位听好了 |
Here's to the man | 在此敬这位 |
that broke my heart, crushed my soul, | 让我伤心让我失魂 |
destroyed my life | 毁我生活 |
and ruined any and all chances of happiness. | 并毁我终身幸福的人 |
Drink up. | 干杯 |
So...how'd he rope you in? | 他是怎么把你骗到手的 |
I'm not roped in. Actually I'm dating his... | 我没被他骗到手其实我在和他的... |
Honey, if you are not roped, you're whipped. | 宝贝不是被骗的话心甘情愿就更惨了 |
Either way, just enjoy the ride. | 不管怎样享受当下吧 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
So how did you two meet? | 那你们两个是怎么认识的 |
College. | 在大学里 |
You went to college? | 你上过大学 |
I've been on a college campus, yes. | 我上过大学当然 |
About twenty years ago, | 大概20年前 |
when I was just a sweet, young freshman. | 我还是个年轻可爱的新生 |
I met this beautiful man. | 我遇到了这个帅哥 |
And I fell in love and then he told me about his little secret. | 并爱上了他他告诉了我他的小秘密 |
Made me love him even more. | 让我更加无法自拔 |
because you see I had a little secret of my own that | 因为我也有个小秘密 |
I was dying to share with somebody. | 极度想找个人分享 |
She is a witch. | 她是个女巫 |
You changed my world, you know. | 你改变了我的世界 |
I rocked your world. | 我让你的世界丰富多彩 |
He's good in the sack, isnt' he? | 他床上功夫很赞对吧 |
But mostly he's just | 但大部分时候他就是个 |
a walkaway Joe | 负心汉 |
So... | 那么 |
what is it that you want? | 你到底有何贵干 |
Oh my god. I am so sorry. | 天呐实在是太抱歉了 |
There was this one book wedged between the other. | 那本书被另外一本卡住了 |
And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom. | 我一抽书就掉下来了 |
Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
Yeah, I'm fine. | 没关系我没事 |
I'm Anna. | 我叫安娜 |
I'm Jeremy. | 我叫杰里米 |
Thank god you're back. | 你总算回来了 |
And hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
What's the matter? | 出什么事了 |
My powers are gone, grams. | 我的魔力没了外婆 |
I can't do anything, | 我什么都做不了 |
Even when I concentrate. | 即使集中精力也不行 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”