A Trip to Hong Kong 讲述旅行经历

Albert and his good friend Alice are chatting in a coffee shop about his recent trip to Hong Kong.

艾尔伯特和他的好朋友艾丽斯在一家咖啡店里聊天,聊他最近的香港之行。


Alice & Albert

Alice: Albert校友及好朋友,在一家英语培训机构任职

Albert: 男主,研究生刚毕业不久,跨国公司程序员

Alice: How was your trip to Hong Kong?

艾丽斯: 你的香港之行怎么样?

Albert: Amazing! I had dim sum which was to die for!

艾尔伯特: 不可思议! 我吃了一顿点心,真是太好吃了!

Alice: Wow,I love dim sum. I'm drooling just thinking about them now.

艾丽斯: 哇,我喜欢吃点心。一想到它们我就流口水了。

Albert: Haha...I can't imagine what it's like seeing you chowing down on a table of Cantonese food.

艾尔伯特: 哈哈……我无法想象看到你狼吞虎咽地吃一桌广东菜是什么感觉。

Alice: What else did you find interesting in Hong Kong?

艾丽斯: 你在香港还发现了什么有趣的地方?

Albert: I went to the Disneyland Resort,which is huge and full of fun. And the Ocean Park is a must-see tourist destination too. Their collection of animals there is simply enormous!

艾尔伯特: 我去了迪士尼乐园,那里很大,很好玩。海洋公园也是必去的旅游景点。他们那里拥有的动物简直太多了!

Alice: How was the shopping? And most importantly,did you get the perfume I asked for?

艾丽斯: 购物怎么样? 最重要的是,你买到我要的香水了吗?

Albert: You bet! Here you are.

艾尔伯特: 你说的没错!给你。

Alice: How much do I owe you?

艾丽斯: 我该付你多少钱?

Albert: That cost 1,000 HKD,which is about 830 RMB.

艾尔伯特: 1000港币,大约830元人民币。

Alice: Thanks for getting it! You know I couldn't find it at a cheaper price here on the mainland.

艾丽斯: 谢谢你帮我买到它! 你知道我在大陆找不到比这更便宜的了。

Albert: Oh,that's no big deal. BTW,do you know it's for men?

艾尔伯特: 哦,没什么大不了的。顺便说一句,你知道这是男人用的吗?

Alice: Yeah, I know that.

艾丽斯: 是的,我知道。

Albert: So what do you need it for?

艾尔伯特: 那你需要它做什么?

Alice: My dad's birthday is coming,so I was wanting to give him a gift.

艾丽斯: 我爸爸的生日快到了,所以我想送他一份礼物。

Albert: Well,I think this perfume is a good choice for your dad. It's a good brand.

艾尔伯特: 嗯,我觉得这款香水对你爸爸来说是个不错的选择。这是个好牌子。

Alice: That's what Google said! Haha...Thanks again. I'll transfer the money to you via Alipay.

艾丽斯: 这就是谷歌说的! 哈哈…再次感谢。我将通过支付宝转账给你。

Albert: No biggie.

艾尔伯特: 小事一桩。


本课生词总结

dim sum:点心

drool:流口水

chowing down:狼吞虎咽

Cantonese food:广东菜

Disneyland Resort:迪士尼乐园

must-see tourist destination:必去的旅游景点

enormous:庞大的,巨大的

perfume:香水

1,000 HKD:800 Hong Kong Dollars(港币)

830RMB::830元(人民币)

mainland:大陆

BTW:by the way (顺便说下)

via Alipay:通过支付宝

你可能感兴趣的:(A Trip to Hong Kong 讲述旅行经历)