芝加哥急救第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
We owe a great debt of gratitude to one man in particular. | 我们要特别感谢一个人 |
He championed us, supported us, | 他支持我们拥护我们 |
and happily, along the way, befriended us. | 并且一直友好地帮助我们 |
Without his help, | 没有他的帮助 |
this incredible new emergency department | 这个不可思议的新急诊室 |
would never have become a reality. | 肯定是不可能建成的 |
Our Mayor, Rahm Emanuel. | 他就是我们的市长拉姆·伊曼纽尔 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
On behalf of all the people of the City of Chicago, | 我谨代表芝加哥所有民众 |
all the families, all the parents | 所有家庭以及所有父母 |
who will be bringing their kids and their family members here | 他们在急需治疗的时候会将他们的孩子 |
in dire need of care, | 以及家人送到这里来 |
完整版请点击 | |
I want to thank you ahead of schedule | 我要先谢谢你们 |
for what you do every day | 每天都努力工作 |
to making sure that everybody counts | 来保护芝加哥每个人的 |
in the City of Chicago. | 身体健康 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
Sir, you okay? | 先生你还好吗 |
芝加哥急救单词统计
芝加哥急救高频单词统计
You all right? Everybody okay? | 你没事吧大家都还好吗 |
Sir, can I see that for a second? | 先生我来帮你看看 |
Can I see that for a second? | 让我看看 |
All right, it doesn't look too bad. | 好看上去还不是太糟 |
You're gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
Call out if you need some help! | 需要帮助就大声喊我 |
- Miss, are you calling 911? - Yeah. | -女士你在报警吗-对 |
It's all gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
Take a look at that for a second? | 让我看看 |
All right, you're okay. Miss, is he doing all right? | 好你没事女士他还好吗 |
Mr. Mayor, this way. | 市长先生这边走 |
CFD Plan 2, mass cas. | 芝加哥消防局第二套方案大规模伤亡 |
Multiple trauma patients minutes away. | 多发性创伤患者很快就到了 |
Let's go! | 快动起来 |
What do we have? | 什么情况 |
45-year-old male, left leg amputation. | 45岁男性左腿截肢 |
Treatment two! | 二号治疗室 |
Train motorman. GCS 3. BP of 90 by palp. | 火车司机三度昏迷血压90 |
Maggie, where we going? | 麦基去哪边 |
Go to trauma 4. | 创伤科四号 |
- Maggie, I need the x-ray here. - I got you. | -麦基这里要做X光检查-就来 |
- Crossing. - Whoa, whoa, hold it, hold it. | -借过-等等等等 |
Watch out! | 小心 |
Katrina, how are all these walk-ins making it through? | 卡特里娜怎么无关的人在到处乱走 |
Let's set a perimeter. | 拉条警戒线 |
Let's get her into treatment 2. | 把她送到2号治疗室去 |
He keeps biting down. I can't get the blade in. | 他牙一直咬着我没法放进去 |
Look, you bag him. I'll do CPR. | 你给氧我来做心肺复苏 |
Come on. We're almost there. | 撑住我们就快到了 |
It's not time yet. | 还不能放弃 |
Trigger all-hazard disaster plan. | 启动全方位危险应急计划 |
- Yes, ma'am. - Page to PhoneTree. | -明白-翻到电话表 |
Right away. | 马上 |
28-year-old male, crush injuries, | 28岁男性挤压伤 |
severed artery, massive blood loss. | 动脉断裂大量失血 |
Trauma three just opened. | 创伤科3号刚开了 |
Got a tourniquet on his right leg. | 右腿有止血带 |
Tried to intubate but couldn't get his jaw open. | 试过气管插管但他牙关紧咬 |
He lost his pulse on the ride. | 路上已经测不到脉搏了 |
Put him on our monitor and rapid transfuser. | 给他上监护器快点输血 |
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
芝加哥急救中英对照台词本截图
Grab 4 units of O-neg, and start with a round of epi. | 拿4单位O型血打一次肾上腺素 |
Already hit him with the epi times two. | 已经注射过两次了 |
Still no pulse. He's in fib. | 还是没脉搏他休克了 |
Let's get him in the bay. I got it from here, man. | 推进医务室里去我来接手吧 |
Nope, he's mine. | 不他是我的病人 |
Okay, who the hell is this guy? | 好吧这家伙是谁啊 |
Says he's a doc. | 他说他是个医生 |
Get off the gurney, Doc. I'm senior resident in this ER. | 从轮床上下来医生我是急诊室的住院医师 |
Yeah? Well, I'm your new trauma fellow. | 是吗我是你的创伤科新同事 |
Dr. Halstead! | 霍尔斯特的医生 |
Female, early 20s, head trauma. | 女性二十岁出头头部创伤 |
GCS 3, unresponsive in the field. | 三度昏迷现场时已无反应 |
Trauma 2 just opened. | 创伤科2号刚开了 |
Still GCS 3. | 还是三度昏迷 |
We got to change that king airway to a formal ET tube. | 要做气管内管插管 |
I'll get a line in the groin. | 我去做腹股沟插管 |
Where's your line? | 你们什么情况 |
Left AC, obvious femur fracture. | 左肩锁关节受伤股骨骨折 |
- Good distal pulse. - It's blown. | -末梢循环良好-是粉碎性骨折 |
Sweetheart, we're going to take good care of you. | 宝贝我们会好好照顾你的 |
You have to go back for my daddy! | 你们快去救我爸爸 |
I love my daddy! | 我爱我爸爸 |
You know anything about that? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
Pretty sure her father was loaded. | 她父亲应该被带走了 |
Must've been sent to Sinai or County. | 送到西奈或县里去了 |
Okay, sweetie, look, you see this lady right here? | 好了宝贝看到这位女士了吗 |
Her name is Maggie. | 她叫麦基 |
She can find anybody, anywhere, okay? | 她能找到所有人知道吗 |
I promise she'll find your daddy for you. | 她肯定能帮你找到爸爸 |
Better believe I will, hon. | 要相信我哟 |
Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
You are? | 你是谁 |
Sarah Reese, fourth year med student. | 萨拉·里斯四年级医学生 |
Can you do a cordis in the groin? | 能在腹股沟做一个插管吗 |
- Mm-hmm. - Get a left femoral in there. | -行-找左股骨 |
Yes, sir. | 好的 |
There, you're sterilized. Now stick it. | 就那里消好毒了可以扎针了 |
OK. | 好的 |
He's a patient, not a pin cushion. | 他是个病人不是针插 |
I can't find a vein. | 我找不到血管 |
All right. Shock to 120. | 好了准备电击120 |
Clear. | 离手 |
No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
Again. 200. | 再来一次加到200 |
Clear. | 离手 |
完整版请点击 | |
I have a pulse. Sinus tach at 112. | 有脉搏了窦性心动过速心率112 |
And...he's back. | 救回来了 |
Get a BP and keep giving him blood. | 检测一下血压给他输血 |
Send a rainbow of tubes and a type and cross. | 全套插管血液交叉配型 |
Get his blood gas and get him to the OR. | 做一下他的血气分析然后送他到手术室去 |
Did you find my dad yet? | 你们找到我爸爸了吗 |
We will, sweetheart. Don't you worry. | 会找到的亲爱的别担心 |
All right, now we're gonna put something in your arm | 好现在我们要往你的胳膊里 |
to give you medicine. It's just gonna be | 打一些药水你只会感觉到 |
- be a little pinch, okay? - No, no, no! | -有一点点疼好吗-不要不要 |
- Make a fist for me, honey. - Squeeze my hand. | -把拳头攥起来亲爱的-握紧我的手 |
Look at me. Squeeze my hand. | 看着我握紧我的手 |
We're gonna count to three. Look at me. | 我们数到三看着我 |
One, two, three. | 一二三 |
All done. Good job! Excellent. | 好啦非常好你做得很棒 |
- There you go. - Excellent. | -都好了-很好 |
- Let's get x-ray in here. - Yeah. | -在这拍个X光片吧-好的 |
No gag reflex. Didn't even need sedation. | 没有呕吐反应连镇静剂都不用打 |
Not good. | 这可不妙 |
We got another problem. | 有更大的麻烦了 |
This woman's pregnant. | 这女的怀孕了 |
Dr. Rhodes, welcome. Oh, are you all right? | 罗德斯医生欢迎你还好吗 |
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Sharon Goodwin. | -我很好-我是莎伦·古德温 |
Pleasure to meet you. Is every day like this? | 幸会这里每天都是如此吗 |
Some days we're busy. | 有时候会比较忙 |
20-year-old male, cystic fibrosis. | 20岁左右男性囊胞性纤维化 |
Complaining of chills, labored breathing. | 浑身发冷呼吸困难 |
Temp's 98. | 体温37度 |
Jamie, is that you? | 杰米是你吗 |
Hi, Maggie. | 你好啊麦基 |
Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
I missed you guys. | 我想你们了呗 |
Respiratory rate is 26. | 呼吸频率26 |
Let's take him to treatment 6. | 把他推到6号治疗室去 |
All our ER docs are busy. | 我们急诊室的医生都忙不过来了 |
Can you take care of our friend? | 你能看一下这位朋友吗 |
No problem. | 没问题 |
- Maggie? - Yes. | -麦基-什么 |
Let Dr. Charles know that Jamie's down here. | 告诉查尔斯医生杰米来了 |
Sure thing. | 好的 |
Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
Hey, Jamie. | 你好啊杰米 |
Maybe today...wasn't such... a good day to drop in. | 看来...今天不是个...串门的好时候 |
Oh, we always got time for you. | 我们接待你的时间总是有的 |
Let's get a CBC, a CMP, Coags, | 给他测一下血常规血液生化血凝率 |
a chest x-ray, and an ABG. | 做下胸透和动脉血气检查 |
Yes, doctor. | 好的医生 |
Now, Mr. Dilson, I see that you're using inhaled antibiotics, | 迪尔森先生你在使用吸入式抗生素 |
tobramycin, albuterol. | 托普霉素舒喘宁 |
You wear a vibration jacket at night and use a humidifier. | 晚上要穿震动外套使用加湿器 |
- Yeah. - That's all good. | -是的-那就好 |
- I caught...a cold. - A whopper. | -我得了...感冒-重感冒吗 |
Well, we got to make sure | 那我们得确保 |
that it doesn't turn into pneumonia. | 你别恶化成了急性肺炎 |
You've had a few episodes. | 你已经折腾过几回了 |
A few means...three. | 几回是指...三回 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字