邪恶力量第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

邪恶力量第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
What happened that night 那晚发生的事
Take your brother outside as fast as you can! 赶快把你弟弟带到外面去
Now Dean! Go! 快 迪恩 快跑
What they witnessed 他们亲眼目睹
Mary! No! 玛丽 不
Sent two brothers 两兄弟
Dad's on a hunting trip. 爸爸已经踏上了捕猎之旅
And he hasn't been home in a few days. 他好几天没回家了
On a quest for answers. 22 years later 从此踏上征途 22年后
I swore I was done hunting, 我发过誓我再也不猎魔了
I can't do this alone. 我一个人干不了
No!
We got work to do. 我们有活儿干了
完整版请点击
This is dad's single 这是爸爸唯一的
most valuable possession. 最有价值的东西
Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. 他所知道的关于恶魔的东西都记载在这里面
I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. 我觉得他想让我们继续他的工作
You know, saving people, 你知道 拯救人类
hunting things... 猎杀恶魔

[图片上传失败...(image-647191-1646180387948)]
[图片上传失败...(image-cbce55-1646180387948)]

Family business. 家族事业
No.
I gotta find Jessica's killer. 我得找出杀杰西卡的凶手
It's the only thing I can think about. 这是我现在唯一想做的事
Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right? 萨姆 你知道我们会找到爸爸的 是吧
Yeah, I know. 是的 我知道
Morning, daddy. 早安 爸爸
Morning, sweetheart. 早安 甜心
All these workouts, Soph, I don't know. 你做的这些健身 索菲 我说不好
Guys don't like buff girls. 男生不喜欢壮硕的女生
Yeah, well, girls don't like guys who still live at home. 不过女生也不喜欢还住父母家的男生
Be careful. 小心点
I will. 我会的
Can I get you anything else? 还需要什么吗
Just the check, please. 请结帐
Okay. 好吧
You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while. 萨姆 我们可以偶尔找点乐子
That's fun. 那就是乐子
Here, take a look at this. I think I got one. 这儿 看这个 我想我找到了一个
Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. 威斯康辛州 曼莱托克湖
Last week, Sophie Carlton, 上周 索菲·卡尔顿
18, walks into the lake, 18岁 下水之后
doesn't walk out. 就再也没起来
Authorities dragged the water. 当局彻底搜索了整个水域
Nothing. 什么也没找到
Sophie Carlton 索菲·卡尔顿
is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. 是今年曼莱托克湖淹死的第三个人了
None of the other bodies were found, either 其他人的尸体也都没找到
They had a funeral two days ago. 两天前他们举行了葬礼
A funeral? 葬礼
Yes, they buried an empty coffin. 是的 他们埋了一具空棺材
for closure or whatever. 作个了结之类的
Closure? 了结
What closure? 什么样的了结
People don't just disappear, Dean. 那些人不是简单的失踪 迪恩
Other people just stop looking for them. 人们却停止了寻找
Something you want to say to me? 你想跟我说什么
The trail for dad. It's getting colder every day. 爸爸的踪迹 最近都没音信
- What are we supposed to do? - I don't know. - 那我们该怎么办 - 不知道
Something. 总得做点事

[图片上传失败...(image-a46f1e-1646180387948)]
[图片上传失败...(image-f6b295-1646180387948)]

- Anything. - You konw what. - 任何事 - 你知道吗
I'm sick of this attitude. 我受够了你这种态度
You don't think I want to find dad as much as you do? 你以为我不像你一样想找到爸爸吗
Yeah, I know you do it. 是 我知道你也想
I'm the one that's been with 在过去两年里
him every single day for the past two years. 是我每一天都陪在爸爸身边
While you've been off to college going to pep rallies. 那时你却在大学里开赛前动员会
We will find dad, 我们会找到爸爸的
but until then, we're gonna kill everything bad, 但在此之前 我们必须消灭这一路上
between here and there. 所有的恶魔
Okay? 明白吗
All right, Lake Manitoc. 好吧 曼莱托克湖
How far? 离这多远
Will Carlton? 威尔·卡尔顿吗
Yeah, that's right. 对 是我
I'm agent Ford. 我是探员福特
This is agent Hamill. 这是探员哈迈尔
We're with the U.S. Wild Life Service. 我们是美国野生动物管理局的
She was about 100 yards out. 她大概游了100码远
That's where she got dragged down. 那就是她被拖下水的地方
And you're sure she didn't just drown? 你确定她不是溺水吗
Yeah. She was a varsity swimmer. 是的 她是学校的游泳健将
She practically grew up in that lake. 她几乎在那个湖里长大
She's as safe out there as in her own bathtub. 她在那儿就像在自己的浴缸里一样安全
So no splashing, 那么没有水花
no signs of distress? 没有因为痛苦自杀的迹象
No, that's what I'm telling you. 没有 就跟我说的一样
Did you see any shadows in the water, 你看见水里有影子吗
maybe, 也许
some dark shape breach the surface? 有个黑色的东西跃出水面
No, again, she was really far out there. 没有 再说一遍 她当时离得太远了
You ever see any strange tracks by the shoreline? 你没在岸边看见什么奇怪的东西吗
No, never. 没 绝对没有
Why? 为什么这么问
What do you think's out there? 会有什么东西在那儿
We'll let you know as soon as we do. 我们一查清楚就告诉你
What about your father? 你爸爸呢
Can we talk to him? 我们能和他谈谈吗
Look, If you don't mind, I mean, 听着 如果你们不介意的话
He didn't see anything, and he's kind of been through a lot. 他什么也没看到 而且他很痛苦
We understand. 我们能理解
Now, I'm sorry, but, 无意冒犯 但是
why does the Wildlife Service care about an accidental drowning? 怎么野生动物管理局对意外溺水案有兴趣了
You sure it's accidental? 你确定是意外吗
Will Carlton saw something grab his sister. 威尔·卡尔顿看见有东西抓住了他姐姐
完整版请点击
Like what? 什么东西
Here, sit, please. 来 请坐
There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. 湖里没有任何本地生的肉食动物
There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, 甚至没有大到能拖人下水的生物
unless it was the Loch Ness monster. 除非是尼斯湖水怪
Yeah, right. 是的
Will Carlton was traumatized, 威尔·卡尔顿伤心欲绝
and sometimes the mind plays tricks. 而且有时候 人的思维是会捉弄人的
Still, 再者
we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep, 为进一步确定 我们彻底搜索了整个湖
just to be sure, and there was nothing down there. 还做了声纳扫描 但是什么都没找到
That's weird, though. 真是诡异
That's the third missing body this year. 这可是今年失踪的第三具尸体了
I know. 我知道
These are people from my town. 他们都是我镇上的人
These are people I care about. 都是我该照顾的人
I know. 我明白
Anyway . . . 无论如何
All this. 所有这一切
It won't be a problem much longer. 不会再成问题了
What do you mean? 什么意思
Well, the dam, of course. 当然是水坝啊
Of course. 当然
The dam. 水坝
It's, uh... 它…
It sprung a leak. 它漏水了
It's falling apart, 它要塌了
and the feds won't give us the grant to repair it, 而且政府不愿给我们资金去维修
so they've opened the spillway. 所以他们开出了一条泄洪道
In another six months, 再过六个月
there won't be much of a lake. 湖就不存在了
There won't be much of a town, either, 这个镇子也将不存在了
but as federal wildlife, 不过作为野生动物管理局人员
you already knew that. 你们应该早就知道了
Exactly. 没错
Sorry, am I interrupting? 不好意思 我打扰你们了吗
I think come back later. 我还是等会再来吧
Gentlemen, this is my daughter. 先生们 这是我女儿
It's a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴认识你
I'm Dean. 我是迪恩
Andrea Barrr. Hi. 安德里亚·巴尔 你好
Hi. 你好
They're from the wildlife service, 他们是野生动物管理局的
about the lake. 来调查有关湖的事情
Oh, hey, there. 你好啊
What's your name? 叫什么名字
His name is Lucas. 他叫卢卡斯
Is he okay? 他还好吗
My grandson's been through a lot. 我外孙最近经历了太多事情
We all have. 我们都经历了很多
Well, 好吧
if there's anything else I can do for you, 如果有什么事我能帮上忙
please, let me know. 跟我说就行
Thanks. 谢谢
You know, now that you mentioned it, 既然你这样说了
could you point us in the 我想打听一下

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(邪恶力量第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)