广告狂人第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey. Dick? | 嘿迪克 |
Richard Whitman? | 理查·惠特曼 |
Holy smokes, is that you? | 天哪是你吗 |
As I live and breathe. | 真是你啊 |
It's me. Larry. | 是我啊拉里 |
Krisinski, L. Fort Sill? | 锡尔堡[美军营地]的克里辛斯基·拉里 |
Oh, of course. Larry, look at you. | 当然记得拉里看看你 |
Yeah, and you. | 怎么样了 |
Still haven't filled out. You must be a bachelor. | 身材没走样肯定还是单身汉吧 |
No. | 不 |
Where are you at? I'm out of Waltham, Mass. | 你去哪我从沃尔瑟姆回来 |
I'm just spending a day in Armonk with International Business Machines. | 我在阿尔邙克的IBM公司忙了一天 |
I'm upstate. | 我去北部 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hey, I just saw Jerry Creighton. | 我刚看到杰瑞·克莱顿了 |
Remember? Slept with a sidearm in his bunk. | 还记得吗在床上放了把小型枪 |
Almost blew his jaw off? | 结果差点把下巴打掉的那个 |
Yeah, I remember that. | 这事怎么会忘 |
Yeah, well... Look, I should, uh... | 嗯我该... |
Call me. We should catch up. | 给我打电话叙叙旧 |
广告狂人单词统计
广告狂人高频单词统计
Absolutely. | 当然 |
Old Dick Whitman. | 老迪克·惠特曼 |
What are the chances? | 没想到在这里遇上了 |
Good morning, Hollis. | 早霍利斯 |
I mean, it's France. What do they want with the bomb? | 这些法国佬们他们想用炸弹做什么 |
We must have given it to them. | 一定是我们给他们的 |
No way the frogs came up with it on their own. | 法国佬们自己可变不出来 |
Hey, it's the honeymoon kid. | 看啊 蜜月小子回来了 |
Here comes Romeo without his roe, | 瞧他孤零零的神气 |
like a dried herring. | 倒像一条风干的咸鱼[《罗密欧与朱丽叶》台词] |
Do I seem different? | 我看上去有变化吗 |
You do look depleted, Humps. | 你像是虚脱了"精"疲力尽了吧 |
The wedding was great. | 婚礼不错啊 |
How was the rest of it? | 其他方面呢 |
You're talking about my wife here. | 你要在这谈我老婆吗 |
Oh, she's already got you there? | 已经开始怕老婆了吗 |
Gentlemen never discuss this. | 绅士从不讨论这些 |
We're talking about you here: | 我们在谈论你 |
The man who told us the coat check girl from "21" | 是谁告诉我们21酒吧衣帽间的姑娘 |
Had tangerine panties. | 穿橘红色内裤的 |
Come on, buddy boy, spill. | 得了吧小家伙说吧 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Something happened in the ceremony. | 仪式上出了点问题 |
It's when he said that thing about being new baptized. | 当神父在说婚姻就如一次新的洗礼时 |
I just felt this calm come over me. | 我突然感到非常平静 |
So what you're saying is, uh, a lot of missionary? | 你是想说太多传教的礼节吗[双关:传教士体位] |
Fine. | 好吧 |
So she's laying there, right? | 她就躺在那儿 |
And she kept looking at the maps | 一直在看地图 |
Talking about all the things we were going to do... | 念叨着我们打算去的地方 |
But we never did. | 实际上除了床我们哪儿也没去 |
Ladies Home Journal. I can get that at Mom's. | 妇女居家杂志妈妈们人手一份 |
Welcome back, Mr. Campbell. | 欢迎回来坎贝尔先生 |
Well, hey, there. | 你好 |
The ring, it's like catnip. | 这戒指就像猫薄荷 |
Did you know | 你知道 |
That 600,000 gallons of water go over the Falls per second? | 尼加拉瓜大瀑布每秒会流掉60万加仑的水吗 |
Per second! | 每秒钟 |
Oh, look. He's back. | 看他回来了 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
广告狂人中英对照台词本截图
广告狂人中英对照台词本截图
- Congratulations. - Welcome back. | -恭喜-欢迎回来 |
Thanks, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
When did this place get so friendly? | 这地方什么时候变得这么友好了 |
I guess people missed you. | 我猜他们想你了 |
- Welcome back, Mr. Campbell. - Hildy. | -欢迎回来坎贝尔先生-希迪好啊 |
Close the door! | 关门 |
Close the door! | 关门 |
Who put the Chinamen in my office? | 谁放这些中国佬进去的 |
Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
They paid an Oriental family | 他们付钱让这家亚洲人 |
To be in Mr. Campbell's office. | 呆在坎贝尔先生的办公室里 |
Someone will finally be working in there. | 那间办公室总算派上点用场了[暗讽坎贝尔无能] |
Mr. Romano, Mr. Kinsey, and Mr. Crane | 罗曼诺先生金西先生克兰先生 |
are here for your meeting. | 在等您开会了 |
Do you need a minute? | 需要时间休息下吗 |
Do you need a minute? You must. | 你需要吗你必须有时间 |
Keep moving the Secor laxative discussion. | 来讨论赛可通便剂的广告方案 |
See what we did to Campbell's office? | 你看见坎贝尔办公室上演的好戏了吗 |
What do we have? | 有什么创意了吗 |
Let me remind you | 我来提醒你们 |
Safe and reliable would make me doze off | 如果不是便秘将我困扰 |
If I wasn't so blighted by the scourge of constipation. | 安全可靠只会让我打瞌睡 |
Well, what can I say? I'm blocked. | 我能说什么我的思维已经"便秘"了 |
I told you he wouldn't think that was funny. | 我告诉过你他不会觉得有趣的 |
I got one. | 我想到一个 |
How about "Secor. It's satisfeculant"? | 这个怎么样"赛可赛出你想象" |
Stay in the art department, Sal. | 呆在美术部吧萨尔 |
I'm just saying we can be funny | 我只是觉得应该有趣点 |
Like those Volkswagen people. | 像大众汽车那样 |
You see this yet? | 看过了吗 |
I have. | 看过了 |
I don't know what I hate about it the most, | 我不知道最讨厌的是 |
The ad or the car. | 这广告还是车 |
You know, they did one last year. | 他们去年做了一个 |
Same kind of smirk. Remember "Think small"? | 也是类似的反讽"想想还是小的好" |
It was a half-page ad in a full-page buy. | 占了整个版面内容却只有一半 |
You could barely see the product. | 你几乎看不见产品 |
I don't get it. | 我不明白 |
Elvis just got back from West Germany. | 猫王刚从西德回来 |
Why not put him in it? | 为什么不把他放进去 |
They must be getting results. | 他们一定是尝到了甜头 |
They keep going back to the well. | 所以重复使用这个创意 |
I want the Chinamen out of the building by lunch. | 我想让中国佬在午饭前离开这栋楼 |
I'm still waiting on my shirts. | 我还在等我的衬衫呢 |
You've seen this? | 你看过这个吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
- I'm back now. - I see that. | -我回来了-我知道 |
So... | 那 |
I should be on the list for the meeting. | 会议名单上应该有我的名字吧 |
Oh, I just... | 我只是... |
I didn't know when you were coming back. | 不知道你什么时候回来 |
Right. | 是啊 |
Yeah, well, it's today. Here I am. | 好吧就是今天我回来了 |
They're all in there already. You can go in. | 他们已经在里面了你可以进去 |
Peggy... | 佩奇 |
When I came over that night, | 那晚我突然觉得 |
You know, before. | 就是之前 |
I was there. | 我知道 |
You know... | 你知道的 |
I'm married now. | 我结婚了 |
I know. | 我知道 |
So... | 所以 |
Pete... | 彼得 |
I understand. | 我理解 |
It never happened. | 就当没发生过 |
You want me to buzz you in? | 想让我先打个电话吗 |
The door looks a little bit open. | 门好像是开着的 |
Sorry about that. I took the Chinese out of the building. | 抱歉我让那几个中国佬离开了 |
But I have a feeling in an hour | 不过我有种感觉一个小时内 |
I'm gonna want to take them out again. | 我得再请他们出去 |
Bernbach. He's a Jew. | 伯恩巴克是犹太人 |
If I were him | 如果我是他 |
I wouldn't want to help industrialize Germany. | 就不会帮助德国实现工业化 |
Everybody's got a price. | 每个人都有自己的价值 |
Oh, yeah, I saw that. | 是的我同意 |
Honesty. It's a great angle. | 老实说不错的观点 |
No chrome, no horsepower | 没有铬没有马力 |
Foreign, ugly. | 外来的还很丑 |
Guess they went with their strengths. | 看来他们已经尽其所能了 |
- It is funny. - It is? | -很有趣-是吗 |
'Cause I think the joke's on us. | 可我觉得这是在开我们玩笑 |
You're supposed to look at that and say | 你看到它时可能会说 |
it's a great car, not a great ad. | 这车真不错而不是评论广告如何 |
I laughed. I think it's brilliant. | 我觉得很有趣很出色 |
Brilliant. | 出色 |
I'll tell you what brilliance in advertising is | 我告诉你广告界什么叫出色 |
99 cents. | 99美分[美著名贸易公司] |
Somebody thought of that, Campbell. | 有人想过这个方法坎贝尔 |
Well, say what you want. Love it or hate it, | 说说你的想法喜欢还是讨厌 |
The fact remains we've been talking about this for the last 15 minutes. | 我们过去十五分钟都在讨论这个 |
And this is Playboy. | 这是花花公子 |
Of course, what we should have been talking about is Secor laxative, | 我们本该讨论的是赛可通便剂 |
Unless, as it appears, there is nothing to say. | 很明显大家都没什么好说的 |
I don't want to hear this. | 我不想听到这个 |
We're on the case. | 我们在跟进这个计划 |
Part of this job is doing things you don't want to do. | 有时这份工作就得做你不想做的事 |
Most of it. | 大多数时候 |
It's good to be back, Draper. I missed you. | 德雷柏回来真好我很想你 |
Then it must not have been much of a honeymoon. | 那证明蜜月质量不高啊 |
I'm sorry. Welcome back. | 对不起欢迎回来 |
How's married life? | 婚后生活如何 |
It's pretty swell. | 相当不错 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字