春心荡漾第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

春心荡漾第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Previously on Mistresses 《春心荡漾》前情回顾
If anyone finds out that you were sleeping with your patient, 万一有人知道你和患者有染
Karen, you could lose your license. 凯伦你会失去执照的
I need a favor, big sister. 我需要你帮忙姐姐
You always said I could move into the pool house if need arose. 你一直说如果我需要的话就可以搬进别墅
- Fine. - Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. -好吧-多谢多谢多谢
I knew your husband. We were in love. 我认识你的丈夫我们曾经相爱
And I was pregnant when he died. 他过世的时候我怀孕了
Abnormal sperm has defects that can affect the ability 异常精子存在一定缺陷会影响精子
of sperm to reach and penetrate an egg. 到达卵子结合受孕的能力
You can stop worrying that having a baby 而且你也不必再担心怀孕
is gonna prevent you from making partner. 会影响你升合伙人了
- Stop. Stop! - You're the one that wanted to talk! -别说了-是你自己要谈的
完整版请点击
It's okay to let go, Savannah. 放手没关系的萨瓦娜
Really? 没搞错吧
What? Thor's girlfriend. 怎么了这是雷神托尔的女友造型
In retrospect though, that hammer was a bad mistake. 不过回想一下带锤子真是个严重的错误
It's very difficult to dance with. 很难与之共舞
So... the Glass Bottles were playing 反正玻璃瓶乐队在市中心有场
春心荡漾高频词统计

春心荡漾高频词
at this warehouse thing downtown. 仓库演奏会
Have I played them for you yet? 我给你放过唱片了吗
Totally genius. 他们太有才了
We go, right? And Damien is there. 我们去了那里发现达米安也在
Do you remember Damien? 你还记得达米安吗
No. 不记得了
No. I have a picture. 不是吧我这有照片
Damien. 达米安
That is not his face. 那可不是他的脸
But it is his best feature. 但这是他最帅的部分
You do realize this is not the guest house, right? 你明白这里不是宾馆吧
This is my dance space, 这里是我的地盘
and that outside is your dance space. 外面才是属于你的
My dance space had no juice. 可我的地盘没果汁啊
I said you could crash here, but if you're gonna wander 我说过你可以住在这里但如果你要
into the kitchen at 6:00 in the morning, totally drunk-- 在早上六点在厨房里晃荡满身酒气
Whoa. What is wrong with you? 你到底怎么了啊
Nothing is wrong with me. 我没怎么
I have to go to work. 我得去工作
And this is not how I want to start my day. 而我可不想这样开始一天
Duly noted. Will not happen again. 明白不会有下次了
Thank you. 谢谢
Dr. Kim? It's Sam Grey. 金医生我是山姆·格雷
oh, come on. 拜托
When you get a chance, would you mind giving me a call back? 你有空的时候能不能给我回个电话
Thanks. 谢谢
Savi, it's me. I'm sorry to call you so early, 萨维是我很抱歉这么早给你打电话
but, um, do you think you can meet me at the shop 但是今早你能在上班前
before work this morning? It's important. 来店里和我碰个面吗是件大事
Lucy! Carpool's here! 露西车到啦
Ready for your test? 准备好考试了吗
6 times 8 is 48. Ain't that great? 六八四十八我很厉害吧
6 times 9 is 54. What a bore. 6 times-- 六九五十四无聊的数字六...
You're ready. Okay. Mwah. Love you. 你准备好啦爱你
Karen, hey, it's me. 凯伦是我
I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
Hey, Savi. 萨维
Do you know what this is about? 你知道是什么事吗
I don't, and she's not here yet. 不知道而且她还没来
Listen, Sam called me this morning. 山姆今早给我打电话了
春心荡漾台词本中英对照

春心荡漾台词本单词标注
Sam who? 哪个山姆
Oh, Sam Grey? 山姆·格雷
What did he want? 他要干什么
I don't know. I didn't pick up. 我不知道我没接
Good. Don't. 很好别接
So don't even call him back? 那也不回电了吗
I wouldn't. 换我我就不会
I told you they're investigating Tom's death. 我告诉过你他们在调查汤姆的死因
Our firm is taking it seriously, 我们公司对这事看得很重
and I really think you should, too. 我觉得你也该如此
I am, but Sam doesn't have anything to do with that. 我是很认真啊但山姆又不是嫌疑人
Well, I mean, he's the son of the man you were sleeping with, 我的意思是他是你情人的儿子
who was married, 那个人已婚了
who was your patient, 而且是你的病人
to whom you prescribed lethal doses of morphine. 你还给他开了致命剂量的吗啡
Stop staying "Lethal doses of morphine." 别说"致命剂量的吗啡"了
Lethal doses of morphine. 致命剂量的吗啡
Fine. I won't call him back. 好吧我不回他电话
Good. 很好
Hey. You okay? 你还好吗
No, I'm not, actually. 其实不太好
Savi. Karen. 萨维凯伦
Paul had a baby with another woman. 保罗和另一个女人有了孩子
My thing can wait. 我的事可以晚点再说
And then she tells me that they were in love 然后她告诉我他们彼此相爱
and that she was pregnant when he died. 他死的时候她还怀孕了
That's why she kept calling and hanging up-- 所以她一直打电话过来然后挂断
Because she wanted to tell me the truth, 因为她想告诉我事实
but apparently, it's hard to tell someone 但很显然很难通过电话告诉别人
over the phone that your entire marriage was a sham, 你的婚姻全是虚假的
so she decided to do it in person, 所以她决定上门拜访
which would've been a classy move 如果她不是个臭婊子
If she wasn't such a gigantic whore. 那这个举动算是很有风度了
I'm confused. 我没搞懂
I'm confused, too. How did she know where you live? 我也是她怎么知道你的住址
That's what's bothering you about this? 这就是你听到的重点吗
The fact that she knew my address? 她知道我家地址这事
Did you ask her how she found out? 你问了她怎么知道的吗
It didn't occur to me to ask. 我没想到要问
I mean, she showed up with the kid. 她带着孩子出现了
She brought the kid? 她还带了孩子吗
Oh, yes, she brought the kid. 是的带孩子来的
And after she told me how she and Paul were in love, 她跟我说自己和保罗相爱了
I just knew I was gonna throw up, 我都要吐了
so I shut the door in her face, 于是将她拒之门外
完整版请点击
ran upstairs, and cried for the next six hours, 跑上楼哭了整整六个小时
which is why I'm so puffy. 所以我现在都水肿了
Oh, no, sweetie. You're not puffy. 亲爱的才没有
I am. 有的
I'm puffy, and my husband was a lying sack of ass! 我很臃肿我丈夫还是个大骗子
And all I want to do right now is just punch him in the face, 我现在只想揍他一拳
you know, but I can't. I can't, 但不行
Because he's dead. 因为他已经死了
He's a dead, lying sack of ass! 他是个死骗子
Okay, sweetie, before we go down this road-- 亲爱的在你继续说下去之前
which, by the way, I am completely prepared to do-- 顺便一说我已经准备好洗耳恭听了
but before we do, 但在这之前
maybe we should actually find out if this is all true. 也许我们该查一下这事是否属实
What? What are you talking about? 什么你在说什么
Well, you said the phone calls happened 你说自从你存入人寿保险支票后
after you deposited the life insurance check, right? 电话开始不断打给你对吧
- Yeah. So? - So maybe, -是的所以呢-也许
this person hacked into your bank account, 这人黑进了你的银行账户
saw you made a recent deposit, then googled your name, 看到你最近存过钱谷歌上搜了你的名字
and that's how she was able to make up this entire sob story. 然后编出了这个闻者伤心听者流泪的故事
Why would anyone go through so much trouble 怎么会有人如此大费周章
just to scam someone they don't even know? 就为了骗个素不相识的人呢
Money. 为了钱啊
God, what am I gonna do? 天呐我要怎么做
You know what? Let me help you. 让我们帮你吧
I can have the firm 我能让律所
do some digging into this Miranda person, 查查这个叫米兰达的女人
and then we can see exactly what we're dealing with. 然后就能知道对方是什么来头
I'll call you later. 晚点打给你
Okay.
Wait. You were gonna tell me something before. 等等你之前有话要跟我说
We're both running late. It's cool. 我们都要迟到了没什么事
Savi, stop. 萨维别这样
What's going on? 怎么回事
I, uh... 我...
I cheated on Harry last night. 我昨晚背着哈利出轨了
You can be horrified. 你可以受惊
I'm horrified. 我自己都吓到了
How did it happen? 怎么会这样
I-I mean, who? 是谁
This guy from work-- Dominic. 是个同事叫多米尼克
But it's not about him. 但此事与他无关
Okay. 好吧
What do you mean, "okay"? 什么叫"好吧"
Nothing. I-I don't know what happened, 没什么我对这事一无所知
so I don't know how relevant this person is. 所以不好说到底跟这人有没有关系
He's not relevant. 跟他没关系
I believe you. 我相信你
Don't worry. I'm gonna tell Harry. 别担心我会告诉哈利的
You are? 你会说吗
Yeah, of course. Don't you think I should? 当然不应该吗
If that's what you wanna do, absolutely, 你想说就说
but maybe take a beat. 不过得三思而后行
My stomach i-is in knots. 我现在心神不宁
I don't think I can wait any longer. 等不了了
- It's just gonna get worse. - I know. -不然只会愈发糟糕-我明白
I just think it's important that you understand 在你跟哈利坦白之前
why you did what you did before you talk to Harry about it. 弄明白发生这事的原因很重要
Listen, I know you want to make this right, and you will, 听着我知道你想回到正轨你会的
but if you don't know for certain why this happened, 但若你自己都不清楚这事怎么会发生
how do you know it won't happen again? 又怎么保证不会再次发生呢
Okay, what are you doing to that egg? 你在对那颗蛋做什么
Scrambling it. 炒蛋
No, you're not. Give. 这才不是炒蛋给我吧
Okay, so Savi isn't the only control freak in the house. 看来萨维不是这屋子里唯一的控制狂
Good to know. 真是个好消息
What is up with the house of sadness? 这个悲伤之家是怎么回事
What? 什么
I just need to know if you guys are always such bummers 我就想知道你俩是不是总这么扫兴
'cause I cannot handle this level of negative energy. 我可没法应付这么多的负能量
I'm, like, a super upbeat person. 我是个超级乐观的人
What are you talking about, Joss? 你在说什么乔斯
Did you run into Savi this morning? 你今早见到萨维了吗
I did, and she was as delightful as you're being right now, 见到了她跟你现在一样"欢腾"
although bitchy looks better on her. 不过毒舌果然还是比较适合她
Your sister and I had a bit of a fight the other night. 我和你姐那晚有点小争执

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(春心荡漾第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)