我们这一天第1季第4集台词

英文 中文
I wanted to be the man that made you happy. 我想成为让你幸福的男人
From here on out, I'm gonna be a 12 for you. 从现在开始我要做12分的好丈夫
You are getting in the car right now, 你现在立刻上车
and we are going to this doctors appointment. 然后我们去见这位医生
Hi, white people. 白人们
I don't know what you were looking for with all this, 我不知道你做这些事是为了什么
but I do know you don't have a whole lot of time. 但我知道你的时间和精力是有限的
I'd like to tell the girls who you are. 我想跟孩子们说出你的身份
I was not a very good brother to you, was I? 对你来说我不是个好哥哥是吗
No, you weren't. 对你不是
But you still got time. 但你还有时间弥补
完整版请点击
- Toby. - Kate. -我叫托比-我叫凯特
How's your breakfast? 早餐怎么样
You mean this, uh, steel-cut oatmeal and egg-white pancake 你是说你做的这个粗切燕麦
you're making me eat? It's amazing. 还有鸡蛋煎饼吗太好吃了
I'm gonna do theater. 我要去演戏剧
I did it-- I-I- 我买票了
I booked a redeye to New York. 我订了去纽约的夜间航班
It's a scorcher out there, folks. 各位听众匹兹堡市今天很热
- Stay cool, Pittsburgh. - Shut up. -大家请注意避暑-闭嘴
Don't tell me to shut up. 别让我闭嘴
- You're doing it wrong. - No, I'm not. -你的玩法不对-我没玩错
- Yes, you are. - Mom, I'm hot. -你就是错了-妈妈好热
I know, kiddo. Dad is trying to fix the air conditioning. 我知道孩子爸爸在修空调了
Babe, how's it going? We're dying in here. 宝贝修得怎么样了我们快热死了
I'm working on it. 我在努力
Give it back! 还给我
- Just hold on. - Enough! -你等等-够了
Mom, Randall took my Rubik's Cube. 妈妈兰德尔抢了我的魔方
- You weren't doing it right. - Enough. Come here. -你玩错了-好了我看
You did this? 你拧出来的吗
You're supposed to be yelling at him! 你应该吼他才对
Randall, stop scratching. 兰德尔不要挠了
That's a rash, babe. You're gonna make it worse. 你起了皮疹越抓越严重
Okay, I think I have a solution. 好的我想到办法了
Is it fixed? Jack, what... 修好了吗杰克你怎么...
What are you doing wearing that shirt? You know I hate that shirt. 你怎么穿了这件你明知道我不喜欢
I'm wearing this shirt because it makes me think of fun. 我穿这件是因为穿着就很开心
It makes me think of sun. 穿着就想到阳光
And because we are going to the pool! 还因为我们要去游泳啦
Kate Pearson, you get in here 凯特·皮尔森快过来
and you strut your stuff, young lady. 秀出你的好身材小美女
That's right. 没错
- Care Bears. - You know it, you know it. -爱心熊-没错就是这样就这样
Today, people, we are gonna debut 都听好了今天就是
the brand-new Care Bear bikini! 爱心熊比基尼的处女秀
Can we go to the Greenview pool? 能不能去绿茵泳池
The one with the diving board? Please. 带跳水板的那个好不好
No, that place sucks. 不行那地方太烂了
You barely get in anyway. 反正你也基本不下水
The Big Three. Your brother needs you. 三个小家伙你弟弟需要你
Come on, you big mope. 别闷闷不乐了一起去吧
Don't hold out on us. 别丢下我们
Please. Please. 求你了求你了
Okay, okay, yes. 好好去吧
- Go get your swimsuits on. - Go get your suits. -去换泳衣-快去吧
Come on, towels, towels. 别忘了拿毛巾毛巾
AC is zonked, babe, we're gonna have to call someone. 空调完全挂了得找人来修
Pool, huh? Not a movie? 去游泳对吗不看电影
Are you sure you're okay with the pool today. 确定你今天能去游泳池吗
We're gonna have a day-long pool vacation. 我们要去泳池度一天假
I'm gonna snag us 我准备抢
not one, not two, 不是一张也不是两张
- but five pool chairs. - Five? -而是五张游泳椅-五张吗
I'm gonna snag us five pool chairs. 我要去抢五张游泳椅
- You bad man. - Yes, I am. -你可真坏-必须的
The kids are gonna run off, 孩子们自己跑去玩
you're gonna finish that book you've been 你就可以趁此机会看完两年来你一直
- trying to read for two years. - It's Misery. -想看完的那本书-《一号书迷》[好痛苦]
Oh, it's gonna be fun. 怎么会一定会很有意思的
No, no, no, 不不不
the book is Misery, by Stephen King. 是说书名叫《一号书迷》史蒂芬·金写的
Oh, yeah, right. 这样啊
Hey, I already packed the cooler. 我已经把冷冻箱装好了
All soft drinks, no beer. 只带饮料不拿啤酒
A whole day at the pool with those kids and no beer? 跟这帮孩子在泳池待一天还不拿啤酒
I told you, I stopped drinking. 我说过我戒酒了
It's not you I'm worried about. 我担心的可不是你
See? That's what we need, then. 你看那就更应该去了
We just need a day to relax. 我们需要放松一天
A reminder, there is no running, 温馨提示泳池边禁止奔跑打闹
no diving, and absolutely no glass containers in the pool area. 禁止潜水请勿携带玻璃器皿进入泳池
Feeling relaxed yet? 放松了吗
There's a chair! 有椅子
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run. 快跑快跑
Go get it! Get it, yes! 快抢太棒了
Get it, get it, get it. Yeah! 抢到抢到太好了
Oh, stop it. That doesn't hurt. 别叫唤刚才根本不疼
Oh, that one might've hurt. 我好像真弄疼你了
Sorry. Gotcha. 抱歉乖啦
I want Grandpa to do mine. 我想让爷爷给我梳头发
No problem, Miss Annie. 没问题安妮小姐
Oh, really? You want Grandpa to try to tame this mess? 你要让爷爷来收拾这一头剪不断理还乱吗
- Have at it. - Let's see here. -那就来吧-我看看啊
Oh, that's gotta go. Beth, where's your scissors? 这肯定得剪了贝丝剪刀在哪里
No! 不要
Then you better sit still and not give me a hard time. 那你得坐稳了不许难为我
How'd you get that scar? 那道疤是怎么回事
Oh, that? Rock, bottle... 这个啊那天...
there were plenty in the air that day. 石块瓶子到处乱飞
Maybe we don't tell that story. 这个故事还是不要讲了
Oh, no, it's not a bad one. 没事这故事挺不错的
Some people in Pittsburgh were fighting against bussing, 一些匹兹堡市民想改善校车接送制度[涉及种族隔离]
and I was helping out with that. 我也去帮忙出力了
完整版请点击
'86, '87? 那是86还是87年
What's bussing? 什么是校车接送制度
Getting poor children into the schools 就是让穷人的孩子也能
in better neighborhoods. 去好学校上学
You were working with the Urban League? 你在城市联盟工作过吗
Yeah, a little bit, yeah. 是有段时间
Look, I gotta get on my walk. 我要去散步了
You wanna take over here? 接下来你继续
Okay, you two, let's get moving. 好了你们俩动起来吧
Mom and I gotta get to work 我和妈妈要去上班了
so we can pay for all this hair product. 不然可没钱买各种美发产品了
- The Eagle has landed. - What's up? -雄鹰着陆了-什么情况
I'm officially a New Yorker now-- East Coast! 我正式变身纽约客了东海岸万岁
Hey, somebody wants to say hi. 有人要跟你打招呼
Uncle Kevin, come see my play. 凯文叔叔来看我的表演吧
I'm Snow White. 我演白雪公主哦
You're kidding me! 你没骗我吧
Snow White's my favorite character of all time! 白雪公主是我一直以来最爱的角色呢
I'm actually auditioning for a play, too. 其实我也在为一场演出试镜呢
Yeah, it's very dark, very, very truthful-- 场景非常暗也非常接近生活--
- Do the Manny voice. - What's that? -快学下奶爸的声音-什么
They love it when you do the catchphrase. 他们喜欢听你说那句口头禅
I don't want to do the Manny voice. 我不想再学奶爸的声音了
- Please. - Please. -拜托嘛-拜托
- Baby say what? - Like, for real. -宝宝说什么-再像一点
Baby say what? 宝宝说什么啊
No, like in the show. 不对要像电视里那样
Baby say what? 宝宝在说什么嘛
Your biggest fans. 两个超级粉丝啊
Any... Anyway, this play is a total departure for me, 不过不管怎样我已经彻底告别这部剧了
you know? 知道吗
None of that, like, Manny stuff. 奶爸什么的都一刀两断了
It's a character-driven departure for me. 这对我来说是剧中人物的告别
Where'd you go? What are you looking at? 你在听吗你看什么呢
Hey, man, uh, I gotta go. 兄弟我得挂了
You're just gonna hang up on him? 你就这样挂他电话啊
No, no, no, I will not show you my I.D. 不不不我不会给你看身份证的
Not until you tell me why you need a reason to see it. 除非你告诉我你为什么要看
Tony, what's going on here? 托尼发生什么事了
Hey, Mr. Pearson. We had a report of someone loitering. 皮尔森先生有人举报他四处徘徊
I wasn't loitering. 我没有四处徘徊
I was taking my walk, and literally 我是在散步
on my way to smell the roses, 确切地说是去品味玫瑰花香
- as I have been for the past week. - I know. -就像上周一样-我知道
Is there some local rose smelling ordinance 这里难道还有什么禁止赏花的法律
- I'm not aware of? - William, enough. -我没听说的吗-威廉够了
Enough... 够了
He's with you, sir? 他是和你一起的吗先生
Yeah, he's staying with us. 是的他和我们住一起
- Sorry. - Sorry? -不好意思-还不好意思
We're so sorry. 我们很抱歉
We didn't know, Randall. 我们不知道情况兰德尔
Understood. Thanks. 明白谢谢
Thank you, Tony. 谢谢你托尼
We're gonna get you some new clothes. 我们得给你买些新衣服了
I hate kale. 我讨厌甘蓝
Me, too. 我也是
Baby arugula is just as bad as grown-up arugula. 小芝麻菜和大芝麻菜一样难吃
All right, you know what? 算了
Here we go. 我们买单吧
Oh, no, no, no. Let me get-- 不行不行让我来...
Remember, you are unemployed. 别忘了你失业了
And I am not convinced that you would do well 而且我也不信你能
- begging for money. - Are you kidding? -靠乞讨度日-你在开玩笑吗
You don't think the drivers will be sympathetic to me 你不觉得司机们要是看到
holding up a sign that says "Hungry?" 我举着个"没饭吃"的牌子会很同情我吗
That's good. 那就好
I'm gonna use the restroom, and then we'll go, okay? 我去下卫生间然后就走行吗
How are you? 你过得怎么样
- Uh, good. How are you? - Good. -挺好的你呢-不错
Okay, uh... you wanna get out of here? 好了你要走了吗
- Who was that? - Who was... -那是谁-哪个
You saw that. Uh, that was my ex-wife. 你看到了啊那是我前妻
Wait, are you serious? 等下你是说真的吗
Yeah. I told you I was married before. 是啊我跟你说过我结过婚
Not to that. 可没说是这种
Supermodel, pose... and catwalk. 超模来了摆姿势了再来猫步
Hey, Kate, stop being silly. 凯特别傻了
Come over here, please. 快过来
Samantha and Vicki are here! 萨曼莎和薇琪也来了
- Care Bears! - Okay, that's two. -爱心熊-好了两张椅子了
Babe, I had to sleep with someone to get this one. 亲爱的我是出卖肉体才换来的椅子
- I hope that's okay. - Yeah, I'm fine with it. -希望你原谅我-我没问题啊
As long as his wife is okay with it. 只要他老婆不介意就好
Kevin, you're up, please. Shirt off. 凯文到你了把衣服脱了
Why? I don't even like swimming. 为什么我都不爱游泳
You don't have to put your face in. 你不一定头也要潜下去
You can sit in the shallow end and Randall will stay with you. 你可以待在浅水区兰德尔会陪你的
I don't like Randall either. 我也不喜欢兰德尔
- Hey, Kev, come on. - Enough. -小凯干嘛呢-别说了
Turn around. 转过去
Randall, you're up, please. 兰德尔到你了
Come here. 过来吧
Turn around, please. 转身
Are you sure I really need sunscreen? 你确定我还需要涂防晒霜吗
- Yes, absolutely. - Yeah, absolutely. -肯定要-要啊当然
Of course you do. Sure. 你当然要涂了
Okay, look, Big Three, come here. 三个小家伙快过来
Come here. You are surrounded by adults 过来你们周围有很多大人
and lifeguards that resemble adults. 和同样是大人的救生员
There's very little trouble you can actually get into-- 你们应该不会遇上...
Wait, wait. Kate, baby, 等等等下凯特宝贝
are you sure you don't want to put a shirt on? 你确定不再套件衣服吗
- Right. - Here. -好吧-给
Enjoy your Misery. 好好看你的书吧
People are staring at her in that bathing suit, Jack. 大家都盯着她的泳衣看杰克
Some jerky little kid is gonna say something. 那些小混球一定会说三道四的
It's baby fat. 那只是婴儿肥
She's only eight years old. Kids haven't turned mean yet. 她才八岁孩子们这会儿什么都不懂
And what is up with Kevin lately, and that attitude? 凯文最近是怎么了态度那么差
- He's so jealous of Randall. - He's fine. -他太嫉妒兰德尔了-他没事
Babe, he's fine. They are all fine. 宝贝他没事他们仨都很好
And does Randall need sunscreen? 还有兰德尔需要抹防晒霜吗
I mean, have we just been wasting sunscreen all of these years? 这些年来我们都是在他身上浪费防晒霜吗
That I have no answer for. 这个我也不知道
Chair. Chair! 椅子椅子
Careful! 小心点
She's his ex-wife, Kate. 她只是他的前妻凯特
All right? The operative word being "Ex." 好吗关键字是"前"
They're not together anymore. He's with you now. 他们已经离婚了他现在和你在一起
"Why?" is the question. You should see her. 可为什么呢你真该瞧瞧她
Maybe that's what Toby wants. 也许那才是托比想要的
Maybe he's fulfilling a fat-girl fetish with me. 也许他看上我是为了满足他的胖妞癖
Well, that's actually a thing. 确实有这种癖好
Of course, for me it was 当然对我来说
more of a phase than a thing, but anyway... 那更像是一阶段但也差不多
I did a deep dive with this woman. 我仔细调查了下这女人
Everything reeks fabulous. 她的一切都如此完美
She has fabulous taste, she has fabulous friends. 完美的品位完美的朋友
She's been to Argentina, Kevin! 她还去过阿根廷凯文
Listen to me, I did not leave you in Los Angeles 听我说我把你留在洛杉矶
so you could self-sabotage, okay? 不是让你自我糟践的
So get off the Internet-- do that right now-- 所以赶紧把网页关掉立刻马上
and tell me how hard I'm gonna crush this audition. 告诉我怎么做才能通过试镜
The edges are gone... 边缘消失了
and then the thing. 事情也随之发生了
Thank you, Sean Patrick. 谢谢你肖恩·帕特里克
Some good choices, I thought. 我觉得有几个人挺不错
It's Daniel. Everyone else sucks. 丹尼尔不错其他人演得烂透了
You know, I kind of liked-- 其实我更喜欢...
It's Daniel. 就选丹尼尔
Hold on, hold on. 稍等稍等
We have one more. Kevin Pearson. 还有一位凯文·皮尔森
Sorry. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm late. 对不起我知道很抱歉我迟到了
It's just, you know, I tried to take the subway, right, 我本来想坐地铁再一路走过来
and then walk, like a New Yorker. 像纽约客那样

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”

你可能感兴趣的:(我们这一天第1季第4集台词)