风一阵阵吹出西陲 - 阿尔弗雷德·爱德华·豪斯曼

古语道:南北千山与万山,轩车谁不思乡关。当那个曾经挖土和泥的小孩子长大了,穿上西装扮成大人模样,为了求学、工作,往往会离开那个见证自己成长的土地。而那个曾经捉蝴蝶、逮蝈蝈的乐园,则成了我们心中最最柔软的地方。而曾经走过的那斑驳古朴的老街,曾经倚过的那橘红砖墙,如今又变成什么模样了呢?

正如席慕容所说:故乡的歌是一支清远的笛,总在有月亮的晚上响起。而故乡的面貌却是一种模糊的怅惆,仿佛雾里的挥手别离。别离后,乡愁是一棵没有年轮的树,永远不老去。


The winds out of the west land blow,

风,曾经我朋友呼吸过的

My friends have breathed them there;

一阵阵吹出西陲;

Warm with the blood of lads I know

为年轻人血液所暖的空气

Comes east the sighing air.

叹息着流向东来。

It fanned their temples, filled their lungs,

它吹人鬓角,掠人额发,

Scattered their forelocks free;

装满他们的胸肺;

My friends made words of it with tongues

我朋友的舌头把它说成话,

That talk no more to me.

可不再和我应对。

Their voices, dying as they fly,

他们的声音边飞边堕,

Loose on the wind are sown;

疏落地撒在风中;

The names of men blow soundless by,

许多人名字无声地吹过,

My fellows' and my own.

我的和我的友朋。

Oh lads, at home I heard you plain,

孩子啊,在家乡我清楚听得,

But here your speech is still,

但这里却寂然无闻;

And down the sighing wind in vain

你们从山头向山下呼唤,

You hollo from the hill.

空有叹息的风声。

The wind and I, we both were there,

风和我,我们都到过那边,

But neither long abode;

但谁也没有久留,

Now through the friendless world we fare

现在一路上各自叹息:

And sigh upon the road.

到这异乡来漂流。

你可能感兴趣的:(风一阵阵吹出西陲 - 阿尔弗雷德·爱德华·豪斯曼)