日本女人盼老公早点死

某国记者:
Do you know your wife’s wish?
你知道你太太的愿望吗?  添加替换句
日本男人:
Yes, maybe she hopes I can die as soon as possible.
是的,也许她希望我能够尽快地死去。  添加替换句
某国记者:
Why do you say so? You are incompatible with her?
你为什么这么说呢?你们感情不合?  添加替换句
日本男人:
No, it is because she can get better life after my death.
不,这是因为我死后她能够有更好的生活。  添加替换句
某国记者:
Could you please explain? Normally we think women lose husband will have a poor life.
你能够解释一下吗?通常我们认为失去了丈夫的女人生活都比较差。  添加替换句
日本男人:
It is not correct in Japan. After my death my wife can get my life insurance benefit, it is more than USD one million.
这在日本是不正确的。我死后我的妻子可以得到我的生命保险金,有一百多万美金。  添加替换句
某国记者:
Wow, quite a lot, and then what about your mortgage?
哇,这么多,那么你们的房贷呢?  添加替换句
日本男人:
There is no necessary to give bank any money because I borrow the money and I die, also my wife will get the ownership of the house.
没有必要还房贷了, 因为我是借款人,我死了,同时我的太太可以得到房子的所有权。  添加替换句
某国记者:
But she still need to bring up your children, it will be a lot of money.
但是她还需要养育你们的孩子, 这也会要一大笔钱。  添加替换句
日本男人:
Don’t worry. Our government will give family allowance until my children aged 18.
别担心。 我们政府会发家庭津贴,直到我的孩子18岁。  添加替换句
某国记者:
Then I can understand. To Japanese women lose husband means serve one less people and get a lot of money.
那么我理解了。对日本妇女而言失去丈夫意味着少伺候一个人和得到一大笔钱。

你可能感兴趣的:(职场,日本,休闲,日本女人)