阅读更多
Situation A How to express exclamation 怎样抒发感叹
□ Marvellous! 妙极了!真是奇迹!
□ Excellent! 太好了!
□ Wonderful! 太棒了!
□ Good Heavens! 天啊!
□ Heavens! 天啊!
□ Thand goodness! 谢天谢地!
□ Wow! 哇!
□ Gee whiz! 哎呀!
□ It's a wonder! 真是奇迹!
□ It's unbelievable! 真令人难以相信!
□ It's quite astonishing! 真令人惊讶!
□ It's amazing! 真令人吃惊!
□ It's great! 真是好极了!
□ It's really fascinating! 真迷人!
□ It's fine! 真好!
□ What lovely flowers those are! 那是些多美的花啊!
□ What a clever boy I've seen! 我见到了一个多聪明的孩子啊!
□ What heavenly cherry trees! 多好的樱桃树啊!
□ How terrific! 真妙极了!
□ How nice you are! 你真好!
□ How fast he's running! 他跑得真快!
□ How fine the weather is! 天气多好啊!
□ How time flies! 时间过得多快啊!
□ How I miss you! 我多想你呀!
□ I'm really thrilled! 我真激动!
□ I'm absolutely excited! 我太兴奋了!
□ You're very beautiful today! 你今天真漂亮!
□ He's really a good man! 他真是个好人!
□ He's such a nice man! 他是多好的人啊!
□ Aren't they lovely! 他们多可爱啊!
□ I never thought that the problem should be so easy.
我从没想到这问题会如会容易!
□ I could's believe that the new building should be so splendid.
我简直不敢相信这座新大楼会如此之壮观。
Situation B How to reply to the exclamation 怎样回复感叹
□ Don't make a fuss(about/over it). 别大惊小怪的。
□ It's nothing. 没什么了不起的。
□ It's just so-so. 很平常,很一般。
□ Really? 真的吗?
□ Thank you. 谢谢。
□ Yes,they's really beautiful. 是的,它们真的很漂亮。
□ I'm glad to hear it. 听你这么说我很高兴。
□ I'm glad you like it. 很高兴你喜欢它。
□ It's a storm in a tea cup. 小题大作;大惊小怪。
□ To be honest,… 说实话……
□ Honestly,… 实话说……
□ Is it true? 真的吗?
□ Is it really that good? 真那么好吗?
□ Is it just as what you said? 真像你说的那样吗?
1. 谁惹你生气的?
Who got your goat?
2. 她一直对我怀恨在心。
She has been bearing me a grudge.
3. 不要推卸责任。
Don't pass the buck.
4. 我感到很惭愧。
I felt like two cents.
5. 他总是喜欢找别人的茬。
He always likes to find faults with other people.
6. 在她看来,别人都不是人。
She treats everyone like dirt.
7. 她真是厚脸皮。
She's just thick-skinned.
8. 我受不了她。
I can't put up with her.
9. 物以类聚,人以群分。
Birds of a feather flock together.
10. 我与你的意见一致。
I see eye to eye with you.
11. 我们关系很好。
We are on good terms.
12. 人各有所好。
Many people, many tastes.
13. 对一个人好的东西对另一个人来说未必也是好的。
One man's meat is another man's poison.
14. 人多好干活。
Many hands make light work.
15. 人多不出活。
Many hands make slight work.
16. 众人的主意总比一个人的好。
Two heads are better than one.
17. 人多意见杂。
Many man, many minds.
18. 得寸进尺。
You give him an inch and he'll take a mile.
19. 我是不会靠别人的施舍过日子的。
I won't live on the handouts of other people.
20. 我们应当学会说话合时宜,做事多考虑。
We should learn to say things in season and do things in moderation.
21. 别动不动就发火,记住:要保持冷静。
Don't fly into a rage at the drop of a hat. Remember: keep cucumber cool!
22. 骄者必败。
Pride goes before a fall.
23. 他这几天趾高气扬的。
He is on his high horse these days.
24. 他不懂事。
He has no sense.
25. 他是一个难对付的家伙。
He's a hard nut to crack.
26. 我真搞不懂为什么他好象和几乎每个人都有仇似的。
I can't make out why he seems to have a bone to pick with almost everyone.
27. 他对老婆乖的不得了,看到她总是必恭必敬的。
He's just like a lamb with his wife and always comes to her hat in hand.
28. 他这个人很自负,这使得他不是和厂里的同事过不去就是得罪于老板。
He has a high opinion of himself which makes him either get cross with a co-worker in the factory or get in Dutch with the boss.
29. 那天她可把我惹火了。
She really drove me mad that day.
30. 我是认真的.
I mean it.
31. 真便宜.
That's a steal.
32. 我想喝点可乐.
I am dying for coke.
33. 大家都这么说.
So they say.
34. 轻声点/慢慢来/别着急.
Easy does it.
35. 一言为定.
It's a date.
36. 我不懂.
It's beyong me.
37. 我很忙.
My hands are tied.
38. 试试你的运气.
Try your luck.
39. .请你吩咐.
My time is your time.
40. 长话短说.
To make a long story short.
41. 我陷入了困境.
I'm in hot water.
42. 我因债务陷入困境.
I'm in hot water because of debts.
43. 大胆试一试.
Go for it.
44. 别担心,大胆试一试,你很快就会学会的.
Don't worry.Just go for it,you'll get it soon.
45. 那是不可能的.
It's pie in the sky.
46. 我想不起他是谁.
I can't place his face.
47. 非常明确.
It's black and white.
48. 给我最新的消息.
Bring me up-to-date.
49. 我们意见不同.
We don't see eye to eye.
50. 我略知一二.
I know a thing or two.
51. 我只是照样子做的.
I'm only following suit.
52. 事实胜于雄辩.
Actions speak louder than words.
53. 我们的想法不谋而合.
Your idea coincides with mine.
54. 有人说快乐源于心灵,源于安详和所求无多,但也有人在追求事业成功和赚钱过程中感到无比幸福。
Some say happiness comes from within,from a peaceful mind demanding little,but others prefer to get their thrills via career success and making money.
55. 有时事情并不像我们所希望的那样。
Sometimes things are not always what we wish them to be.
56. Lisa这一段好象和她的老板相处的不好。
Lisa doesn't seem to get on nicely with her boss these days.
57. 如果你随手乱扔废物的话,就会破坏周围环境的自然美。
If you litter, you will spoil the natural beauty of the surroundings.
58. 她特别随和,从来没和任何人吵过嘴。
She gets on with people:she has never had any oral fight with anyone.
59. 恶有恶报。
Evils set,evils get.
60. 我可不是个随波逐流的人。
I'm not the kind of person who likes to swim with the tide.
61. 你应该心平气和的好好和她谈谈心。
You should be in a placid mood and have a heart-to-heart talk with her.
62. 我知道怎样适应新的环境。
I know how to accommodate myself to new circumstances.
63. 一想到那天说的话我就后悔的要死。
I could bite my tongue off whenever I think of what I had said that day.
64. 我可不是那种爱诽谤别人的人。
I'm not the sort of person who speaks evil of other people.
65. 他这个人恩将仇报。
He is the sort that bites the hand that feeds him.
66. 我真搞不懂她怎么会嫁给了那个穷小子.(屈尊嫁人)
I can't make out why she married with the left hand.
67. 祸不单行。
Misfortunes never come singly.
68. 生活充满坎坷。
Life is full of twists and turns.
69. 对我来说,生命固然重要,但更重要的则是对人类的贡献。
Life is important to me, but more important still is my contribution to the human race.
70. 生活就是这样:有甜,也有苦;有幸福,也有痛苦。
Such is life: there are sweetness and bitterness, and happiness is often companied with sorrows.
71. 我们应作命运的主宰,不要作命运的奴隶。
We must learn to be masters of our fate, not slaves to it.
72. 只有懂得生命价值的人才能体验到生活的幸福。
He that can genuinely feel the happiness of life who truly knows the value of it.
73. 这位传奇人物曾饱尝人世的辛酸。
This legendary man has endured almost all the bitterness of human life.
74. 人世间祸福难以预料,意外的打击,有时会将人逼上绝路。
In human life, happiness and misfortunes are often beyond our expectations, and an unexpected blow may even drive one up the wall.
75. 他为中国的教育事业奉献了宝贵的一生。
He devoted all his life to the cause of China's education.
76. 人类最可怕的疾病就是怀疑自己有病。
The worst disease for human beings is the suspicion of having had a disease.
77. 生活中的成功者只有一种,那就是能够忍受的人。
There is only one kind of people that are truly successful: those who are brave enough to tolerate.
78. 我是我命运的主宰,我是我灵魂的主人。
I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
79. 在你不走运的时候,事事都不顺心。
On your black letter day, nothing will go your way.
80. 她怀孕了。
She is in the family way.
81. 他被打的鼻青脸肿。
He was beaten black and blue.
82. 他被打的不省人事。
He was knocked into the middle of next week.
83. 她平安的回到了家。
She came back home safe and sound.
84. 不要陷入绝望,你还有机会。
Don't abandon yourself to despair. You still have chances.
85. 我恨死他了。
I hate his guts.
86. 希望我们走运。
I wish luck is on our side.
87. 小偷被当场抓住。
The thief was caught red-handed.
88. 我们占了上风。
We got the upper hand.
89. 他一阵风的冲回了家。
He rushed back home as if on the wings of the wind.
90. 那部电影真使人感到毛骨悚然。
That movie really made our hair stand on end.
91. 他高兴极了。
He is in the seventh heaven.
92. 他如坐针毡。
He is on pins and needles.
93. 他意志坚强,立场坚定。
He is iron-willed and stands firm.
94. 昨天我遇到了他。
I bumped into him yesterday.
95. 每一件新的生意开始的时候都会比较困难的。
Every new business has teething troubles.
96. 我对此一无所知。
I didn't have an inkling about it.
( Inkling作名词意思是"暗示,略知"的意思。)
97. 他要是注意一下他的言行就好了。
He should have minded his steps.
98. 完蛋了,没有希望了。
It's on the rocks.
99. 那是我最拿手的。
That's my best line.
100.我支持你。
I stand up for you.
101.Are you free tomorrow?
你明天有空吗?
邀请别人出去聊天、吃饭、喝茶等的常用句。
——Are you free tomorrow?
——Yeah, we can go to see the movies.
102. Better late than never.
迟总比不做强。
——Do you think it is late that I want to learn English?
——Better late than never.
103. Keep it between you and me.
不要跟别人说。
——How do you think John?
——Keep it between you and me. He is a human trash!
104. I don’t know how to thank you enough.
真不知该如何感谢你。
有时只会说:“Thanks”或“Thank you”是远远不够的。比如你在危难之际,别人向你伸出了援手,你就要诚恳的对他说出这句话。
——You saved my life. I really don’t know how to thank you enough.
——It’s my pleasure.
105. I’m glad to hear that.
听到这个消息我太高兴了。
——Teacher Li will come to Changchun!
——I’m glad to hear that. It is really a good news!
106. Business is business.
公事公办。
——Can you let me go without exam?
——No way! Business is business.
107. Do you live near here?
你住在这附近吗?
——Hello, do you live near here?
——Man, is this your way of asking me out?
108.I can’t stand my poor English any more!
我再也不能忍受我的破烂英语了!
——I can’t stand my poor English any more!
——So you’d better work hard, and use every minute to practice.
109. It’s a pleasure to see you here and we will work together.
真高兴在这见到你,我们要一起工作了。
原文地址:http://tb.blog.csdn.net/TrackBack.aspx?PostId=531513