2017-10-16

1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临山西国贸大饭店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?

请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.What kind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.We can only keep your table /room till …

~ 1 / 34 ~

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 Helping to Check-in帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

~ 2 / 34 ~

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part3  Providing Service During Staying居住期间服务

1.Regular Service常规服务

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

~ 3 / 34 ~请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的时间提前了两天,所以我们需要收回二张现金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的钱(纸币)上有裂口(污迹),按酒店的规定,我们不能为您兑换。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

~ 3 / 34 ~

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民币呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.

对不起,我们这里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?

(9)Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一辆车到机场接我吗?

(10)Could you please give us your flight No.?

你能告诉我您的航班号吗?

2. Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

3.Internet Service网络服务

(1)    There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

~ 4 / 34 ~

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

2.About the Laundry关于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八点到下午两点接洗衣将会在当天午夜前送回;而下午两点到次日八点的洗衣将会在第二日下午两点之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服务是八小时内送回,而快洗是5小时。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很难洗掉的污迹,我们会尽最大的努力去处理,但不能保证一定可以处理掉。(4)Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请派人到我房间取要洗的衣服,好吗?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我们的服务员马上到。

5.Medical Service医疗服务

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat  besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。 还有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要担心,我将立即安排医生照顾你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

还有其他症状吗?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者恶心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

医生说你感冒了。她会给你开药。这药每次吃两片,每天三次,并建议你最好在床上休息一两天。

(6) -Are they strong?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

~ 6 / 34 ~

药性强吗?

是的,会让你犯困。还有,你得在用餐完毕后才能吃药。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血压偏高,请问你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach?  Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的强度怎么样?你是否感觉十分强烈?

(12)  Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有没有服用其它药物?为了防止药品之间产生不好的化学反应请告诉我们。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

~ 7 / 34 ~

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 4  Apologize道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保证此类事情不会在发生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,这很不寻常,我立刻去调查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

对不起,你没事吧,请原谅我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我们深感抱歉,小姐。请你把衣服拿去干洗,一切费用,由酒店负担。

~ 8 / 34 ~

8.I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..

请接受我们的道歉,我们会尽快想办法。

9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我马上安排人去修理。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 5  The Damage赔 偿

1.I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得赔偿损失。

2.I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根据酒店规定,恐怕你要对弄坏的椅子做出赔偿。

3.The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

损坏地毯的赔偿是人民币100元。

4.I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains

on your bed linen.

我很遗憾地告诉你对于床单上的血迹我们要收取100元特别洗涤费。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part6 Expressing Appreciation道谢

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

谢谢您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

~ 9 / 34 ~

非常感谢您对我们酒店的大力支持。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 7  Say Goodbye道别

1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.

这是免费的。我保证你下次光临时,一切都会妥妥当当。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次见到你,祝你好运!

4.Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您

_______________________________________________________________________________

预定部日常用语

1.What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2.What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。

4.How about your hotel’s location?\Where is your hotel?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5.Well, our hotel located in No.69 Fuxi Street, Taiyuan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 45 minutes from Wusu International Airport and 15 minutes to Taiyuan Railway Station, by car.

我们酒店位于太原市府西街69号,本酒店离武宿国际机场45分钟车程,到太原火车站15分钟车程。                                                                                         

6.What's the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center,  swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

~ 11 / 34 ~

请问您打算逗留多长时间?

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景吗?

15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池景。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?

17.Our hotel’s website is xxx and our email address is xxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.

很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房间都订满了。

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?

~ 12 / 34 ~

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。

23.May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?

26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您们的负责人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他还没回来。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在开会。

30.Would you like to call back later?

麻烦请您稍后再拨。

31.Thank you for waiting.

让您久等了。

32.I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能确定。

33.Are you following me, Sir?

请问听懂我说吗,先生?

34.Could you explain that a bit more?

~ 13 / 34 ~

请您解释多一点好吗

35.Could you put that more simply?

请您具体一点好吗?

36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?

请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?

38.May I request a late check in?

我想要求晚些到店入住,可以吗?

39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.

当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。

40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认您的预订。

41.Could you hold on for a moment please?  I’ll check our reservation record.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。

42.Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐吗? 

43.The tax and breakfast are also included.

税及早餐也包括在内。

44.We have a special family package plan

我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。

45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.

如需加床,我们将会收取人民币100元。

46.What time will the guest be arriving?

客人大概什么到达酒店?

47.Your room is confirmed for that day.

那天您的房间已确定。

~ 14 / 34 ~

48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

我想延住多两天,直到9号。

49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会延住您的预订。

50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?

我那天早点到,可以吗?

51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.

我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。

52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.

我想取消一个预订。

53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。

54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.

请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?

55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?

56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我们稍后传确认书给您。

57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。

59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。

60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.

很抱歉,我们的名单上没有此记录。

61.Would you hold the line please? I must pick up another call.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要接听另壹个电话。

62.Have you made a reservation?

请问已经作了预订吗?

63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.

不好意思占用您的时间。

64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?

或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?

65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。

66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?

请问贵酒店有没有免费接机服务?

67.Please inform the guest to check in before 6p.m.

请通知客人在下午6点前到本酒店办理入住手续。

68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。

69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.

不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。

70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.

我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。

71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

~ 16 / 34 ~

我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。

72.How many people are there in your party?

与您同行有多少人?

73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。

74.Who is the reservation for?

请问是哪壹位客人的预订?

75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.

没有任何房间可以提供,我们可以为您安排后补名单。

76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.

很抱歉,我们没有那天预订的记录。

77.When was the reservation made?请问什么时候作的预订?

78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation?

请问您记得那壹位职员为您作的预订吗?

79.We will hold your booking until 6p.m.without a guarantee.

没有任何担保,我们只可以为您保留到下午6点钟。

80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?

因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?

81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?

82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later? We may have some cancellations.因这是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您迟些再打电话过来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。

~ 17 / 34 ~

83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?

84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

让我为您重复一下您 的预订以确保无误。

85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.

我们将会记录您的要求,如果可以,我们会为您预订。

86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.

很抱歉,我们没有商级连通房,只有豪华连通房。

87.If you require any help please keep me informed.

如需任何帮助,请随时与我们联系。

88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until 6p.m.

如果抵店时间未明确告知,所订的房间将保留至当天下午6:00.

89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的  房租作订金。

90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

~ 18 / 34 ~

非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?

91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 p.m. on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.

史密夫先生,您已在酒店办理了担保预订,倘若您不能如期到达,请务必在入住当天的下午6点前通知我们,感谢您的来电,我们期待届时与您见面。

92.Does the price include breakfast?请问房价含有早餐吗?

93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。

95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。

96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。

97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.

~ 19 / 34 ~

本酒店有免费车到东莞车站,详细内容,可拨打礼宾台联系。

98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.

感谢您预订海悦酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。

99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我将会较晚到本酒店,但请为我保留预订。

100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?

101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。

_______________________________________________________________________________

礼宾部日常用语

1.May I take you luggage?

我能帮您提行李吗?

2.Please give me your room key.

请把您的房卡给我.

3.Have a nice day!

祝您在此度过愉快的一天!

4.Do you need to store your baggage?

您需要寄存您的行李吗?

5.What is your room number?

您的房号是几号?

6.Do you need taxi?

请问您需要出租车吗?

7.  This way please!

这边请!

8.Here is your handbag tag!

这是您的行李寄存卡。

9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you,.can I bring it to your room now?

对不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打扰您了,这里有您的一个留言/传真/包裹给您,现在我方便送到您房间吗?

10.What is your friend’s name?

您的朋友叫什么名字?

11.What month is it?

现在是几月?

12.What can I do for you, please?

你需要什么?

13.What time are you coming back?

您打算什么时候回来?

14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?

请您告诉我朋友,我在这里,好吗?

15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

您能替我寄这封信吗?

16.Will you do me a favor?

帮我个忙好吗?

17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?

你能告诉我健身房/演艺馆在哪里吗?

18.What day is it today?

今天是星期几?

19.What is the date today?

今天是几号?

20.What would you like to eat?

您喜欢吃点什么食物?

21.What is your address?

您要到的具体地址是什么?

22.How far is it to the Beijing/Datong?

到深圳或广州有多远?

23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想见你们经理。

24.We hope to see you again.

~ 21 / 34 ~

希望和你能再相逢。

25.My pleasure.

很高兴为您服务。

26.I’m always glad to be of service.

我随时乐意为您服务。

27.Where will you becoming from , Sir?

先生,你将以什么方式来我们酒店?

28.What time do you serve breakfast?

你们何时供应早餐?

29.Would you mind spelling that for me?

你不介意把你的姓名拼写给我吗?

30.Do you have any baggage in the trunk / boot?

您车的后尾箱还有行李吗?

31.Is this everything else , Sir?

先生,就这些物品了吗?

32.We will deliver your baggage to your room shortly.

我们很快把行李送到您的房间。

33.I’ll show you to your room?

我带您到房间去好吗?

34.May I put your bags here?

我能把您的行李放在这里吗?

35.Is this the correct number of bags?

请您清点一下行李够吗?

36.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉,给您带来了不方便。

37.May I have your baggage tag, please?

请出示您的行李牌?

38.Are you a hotel guest?

你是住本酒店的客人吗?

39.I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting?

对不起,让您久等了。

40.Where do you want to change the dollars?

我需要对换美金在什么地方?

41.Are you going there by air or by train?

~ 22 / 34 ~

您乘飞机还是乘火车去?

42.Can you get us some train tickets?

你能帮我买几张火车票吗?

43.We haven’t got a swimming pool?

你们这里有没有游泳池?

44.Is this your first visit to our hotel?

您是第一次到我们酒店吗?

45.How are you enjoying you stay at our hotel?

您在我们饭店过得愉快吗?

46.Good Luck.祝您顺利,一路平安。

47.Take Care. 保重。

48.Can I have the bill, please?

请给我账单。

49.Can I come through, please?

我可以从您这边穿过去吗?

50.Would you pay cash, please?

您能付现金吗?

51.Will you please show me your passport?

您的护照能给我看一下吗?

52.Can you tell me where the post office is?

您能告诉我邮电局怎么走吗?

53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.

非常感谢您的好意,我们不收小费。

54.There are safety deposit boxes at the frontdesk.

您好,总台那里有贵重物品保险柜。

55.Where is the coffee shop, please?

请问咖啡厅在什么地方?

56.What time would you like to leave?

你将什么时候离开这里?

57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step.

您好,请走这边,这里台阶很滑,请小心。

58.Please mind your head.(客人下车时提醒客人留意)

~ 23 / 34 ~

请小心碰到你的头。

59.How would you like to make payment?

您用什么方式付费呢?

60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

请问您的行李里有贵重物品和易碎的物品吗?

61.Please step inside.请往里面走。

62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言吗?

63.Could you wait in your room, please?

请您在房间等一下好吗?

64.I need laundry now.

我现在需要洗衣。

65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.

我马上安排人上来你的房间。

66.I do apologize.

我真诚道歉。

67.Can you tell me how to go to your hotel?

你能告诉我到你们酒店的路线吗?

68.Can you tell me the way to the Banquet Hall , please?

请您告诉我你们的宴会厅在什么地方好吗?

69.We are very sorry,sir,we hope you understand.

非常抱歉,希望您能理解我们的难处。

70.Just a moment please , I have brought your baggage.

请稍等一下,我去推一个行李车。

71.Could you tell me which is your baggage ,please.

请您告诉我哪件是您的行李好吗?

72.The Bellman sir , I have brought your baggage.

先生,您好,我是行李员,给您送行李。

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ 24 / 34 ~

总机日常用语

1.请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?

May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )

2.请拼出客人的名字好吗?

How to spell the guest’s name please?

3.对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?

I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?

4.能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?

Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?

5.能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?

Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

6 .对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。

I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.

7 .介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?

Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?

8. 我再帮您查一下,请稍等。

I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.

9 . 很抱歉,让您久等了。

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.

10 .请您重复一遍您说的,好吗?

Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?

11. 请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?

Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?

12. 请稍等,我将为您转接。

Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.

13. 您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?

How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?

14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?

Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?

15. 对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。

I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.

16 . 对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。

I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.

17 . 让我重复一次您的信息吧。

Let me repeat your message.

18 . 对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给大堂副理吗?

Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?   

19 . 对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。

I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.

20. 对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。

~ 26 / 34 ~

I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.

21. 我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?

I am staying in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?

22 . 我的电话留言灯一闪一闪的,是否有我的留言?

The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?

The message light is flashing. does that mean I have a message?

23 . 对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。

I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.

24 . 是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时会有人来接您。

Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.

25. 晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?

Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?

26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀请您今晚7点到二楼中餐厅用晚餐。

Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.

~ 27 / 34 ~

27 . 您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电  给他。

How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, Mr.Lee of ** company called you. He

Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.

28 . 早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。

Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western

Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.

29 . 请帮我接一下Jack He 的电话.

Could you put me through to Jack He?

30. 对不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 / 不在位置上),我稍后请他复电话给您。请您留下联系方式。

I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you back..do you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.

31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。

Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.

~ 28 / 34 ~

33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?

34. 房间空调有点问题.

There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.

35. 喷水头的热水出不来。

The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.

36. 电灯不亮。The light isn’t working.

37. 电源关闭了。The power is off.

38. 请送一些毛巾过来。

Could you send some towels to my room?

39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?

40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?

Please send someone to clear up the tableware.

41. 请你把中文语言调为英文语言。

Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?

42 . 我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。

I have locked the door, and left the key inside.

43. 请您帮我把门打开好吗?

Could you please help me open the door?

44. 没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。

No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.

45. 请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?

Could you send someone to my room right away?

46. 是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.

~ 29 / 34 ~

47. 我有一些衣服要洗。I want some clothes to be washed.

48. 衣服什么时间能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?

49. 我们洗衣有两种,快洗:4小时,普通洗衣:8小时,请问您要哪一种?

We have two kinds of laundry service; regular service, you may get your laundry back in 8 hours or. express service you can get back in 4 hours. Which one do you prefer?

50. 请问内线怎么打?

How can I make a room-to-room call?

51. 房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。

Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.

52. 请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?

Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?

53. 请接855房。Please connect me to room 855.

54. 外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。

How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.

55. 请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?

Where (which country / city) would you like to call, please?

56. 您可以告诉我电话号码吗?我帮您接通后再转入您房间?Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your room?

57. 对不起,这个号码是错的,您还有其它的号码吗?

Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?

58. 请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。

Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.

59. 请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.

60. 本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。

Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge

61. 国际长途是8元一分钟,加20%服务费

The International call is eight yuan a minute,. plus twenty five percent service charge.

62. 你可以告诉我ATT对方付款的号码吗?

Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?

63. 是10811. 让我提醒您,即使是由受话人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手续费的。

10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?

64. 我房间很冷,请问有暖气吗?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?

~ 31 / 34 ~

65. 不好意思,这里没有暖气,但我们可以提供一个暖炉给您。

I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.

66 .电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。

I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.

67. 您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。

Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.

68. 真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。

I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.

69. 请你告诉我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna center/department?

70. 乘电梯到大堂,大堂门口左转。

You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .

71. 您到大堂后,我们的同事将会为您带路。

Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.

72. 请问你们酒店怎么走?

How can I get to your hotel?

73. 请您稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。

Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..

74. 总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。

~ 32 / 34 ~

Operator, I want a wake up call/morning call at 8am.

75.  8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。

8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night.

76.  好的,没问题,先生,但您的朋友已帮您要了9点的叫醒,请问您是否要两个叫醒服务呢?

All right, no problem, sir. But your friend has already called me to wake you up at 9am. do you want to have different times ?

77. 很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?

This is the operator speaking. I’m sorry to disturb you. I want to confirm your wake up call. At 7 o’clock, is this correct?

78. 早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。

Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.

79. 早上好,先生,您的7点钟叫醒时间到了,但现在已经是7点30分了,因为刚才您的电话一直在占线。

Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now, because your phone was busy just now.

80. 我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。

I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.

~ 33 / 34 ~

81. 没问题,先生。能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通知您?

No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.

And how about urgent or IDD calls?

82. 请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?

Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?

83. 平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。

From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.

84. 谢谢您的来电。

Thank you for your calling.

85. 请稍等。

Wait a moment, please.

86. 你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?

Could you tell me your hotel’s address?

你可能感兴趣的:(2017-10-16)