经典美剧台词,你还记得吗?

商务联络QQ:800034192


经典美剧台词,你还记得吗?_第1张图片

Out of sight, out of mind.

眼不见,心不烦。——《生活大爆炸》


As you know, the essence of diplomacy is compromise.

众所周知,外交的本质就是妥协。——《生活大爆炸》


I'm mad at you because I love you.

我生气是因为我爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》


You look stunning, if it isn't obvious.

你真美,不过这是明摆着的。——《吸血鬼日记》


I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe?

我喜欢你。有那么难相信吗?——《吸血鬼日记》


You know, I'm a big believer in breaking bad news to a guy when you're in bed with him.

我坚信向男人宣布坏消息的最好时机就是在和他在床上的时候。——《生活大爆炸》


Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with.

每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 PS: 中国有人在看这部美剧么~~真的很好看啊~~


Your father didn't love you, so you assume that no one else will either.

你父亲不爱你,所以你觉得全世界的人都不会爱你。——《吸血鬼日记》


- I love her, Damon.

-我爱她,Damon。

- So do I.

-我也是。


The worst thing for Elena Gilbert is...the two of you.

Elena Gilbert这辈子最倒霉的事就是碰到了你们俩。——《吸血鬼日记》


Dear Elijah, let's get together plot the destruction of your brother. XO.XO.

亲爱的Elijah, 让我们一起策划怎么扳倒你弟弟吧。亲亲抱抱。——《吸血鬼日记》


Each one of you truly believes that you're the one can protect her.

问题就在于你们俩都真心觉得自己才是那个真正能够保护她的人。——《吸血鬼日记》


Elijah. My favorite original, back from the dead.

Elijah我最喜欢的祖先,起死回生了。——《吸血鬼日记》

你可能感兴趣的:(经典美剧台词,你还记得吗?)