译诗||不要哭泣于我墓前

Do not stand at my grave and weep

当你伫立于我墓前,请把你的泪水收起

I am not there. I do not sleep.

我没有休憩于斯,我根本不会休息

I am a thousand winds that blow.

我是丝丝的风动,不会停止我的行踪

I am the diamond glints on snow.

我是雪地上安躺的钻石,光芒四射

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

那成熟的麦芒,也映射着我的阳光

I am the gentle autumn rain.

我是温柔的绵绵不绝的秋雨

When you awaken in the morning's hush

当你苏醒于寂静的晨曦

I am the swift uplifting rush

我却已是急切翻腾上冲

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

有别于绕圈觅食的同胞

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

繁星闪烁,我的星光却最最为温柔

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

不要空悲于我的墓碑

I am not there. I did not die.

我拒绝死亡,我的灵魂岂会停飞。。

by Mary Elizabeth Frye

你可能感兴趣的:(译诗||不要哭泣于我墓前)