巴夏:男人怀孕,女人例假

巴夏:男人怀孕,女人例假

问:

Good day, Bashar! 

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you, good day! 

你好!

问:

Good evening, everybody! 

大家晚上好!

One thing I like to share is 

我想分享的是

As a grownup, I figure out that life is only.... 

作为一个成年人,我发现生活是……(听不懂)

巴夏:

Yes!

对的!

问:

And with one of the questions I would ask is about pregnancy 

我的一个问题,是关于“怀孕”的

巴夏:

Yes. 

好!

问:

Here goes a little wired, guys. 

男人“想”怀孕,有点怪哈!

巴夏:

Weird is good. 

怪得好!

问:

Yes, I love weird. 

奥特曼爱打小怪兽(是的!我爱怪怪的)

Here we go. 

我的问题是:

So ever since I was young 

在我很小的时候

I actually contemplate upon that what it would be like to be pregnant as a male. 

我就在想,如果一个男人怀孕,那会是什么样子

Because I somehow, someway knew

因为我也不知道  自己那时是怎么知道

the connection a mother has with the child inside the womb 

母亲在怀孕期间,就跟肚子里的婴儿  是有连接的

Because any stimuli stimulates the child 

任何对母亲的刺激,都会刺激到婴儿

巴夏:

Yes! 

对的!

问:

So I was wondering 

所以我想知道

What's the closest thing or last thing, 

什么是……最接近的事……或最后的事情……(搞不懂)

Because of that 

因为……

You mentioned that 

你之前提到

For a woman 

对一个母亲来说

that's basically an agreement with the higher being 

那是与一个更高存有(灵魂)的协议

巴夏:

Well, it's an agreement for the father as well, 

跟父亲也有协议的

问:

OK! And I was just wondering 

好!所以我就在想

巴夏:

It's not like you're left out. 

你们男人可没有被排挤在外

问:

Yeah, of course! 

那是当然!

巴夏:

You can carry the child in a different way 

男人“怀孕”的方式,是不一样的

You can carry the energy of the child. 

男人怀着孩子的能量

You can carry the template, the legacy in a sense, in certain ways for the agreement 

男人在协议中,以某种方式,怀着孩子的灵魂模板、基因传承等

Provide the path in a way for the child to come in, in certain ways 

为孩子的未来铺好道路

To teach them certain things 

教他们一些东西

You carry the child as well just energetically, 

男人是在能量上怀着孩子的

Not physically 

而不是在身体上

You have all of you, 

所有的父亲

The males have a part in this 

都参与到“怀孕”过程的

So you can be pregnant too 

所以,男人也可以怀孕的

问:

I feel it 

我能感觉到!

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

问:

All right! 

好!

巴夏:

And 

还有!

Well, put it this way, 

我这么说吧

If the males during a female pregnancy 

如果一个男人,在他女人怀孕期间

Are not feeling pregnant 

没有“怀孕”的感觉

Then they're not feeling like they're connected or they belong. 

那他们是感觉不到 彼此拥有,或相互连接

Both of you should actually in certain ways, though it will feel different feel pregnant 

正常两个人都会以某种方式感觉到“怀孕”,虽然感觉会不同

Do you understand 

你明白吗?

Because both of you are 

因为你们俩都怀孕!

问:

Yes! 

对!

And ever since I was a child, I was raised by a woman 

我从小就是由一个女人养大的

巴夏:

Yes. 

好!

问:

I've been very in touch with my feminine side. 

所以,我跟我的女性一面 连接得比较强

巴夏:

Yes. 

好!

问:

And I know it may sound odd. 

我知道,我的话听起来会有点怪

巴夏:

Why it must sound odd. 

哪里会怪

问:

I was just wondering 

我觉得

It's not fair that women go through what they go through like the menstruation. 

对女人有点不公平,她们还得经历月经等其他东东

So I was wondering it has to be an equivalent to a man 

所以,我觉得男人也得有些  相当的东西

Maybe $ with the period to women $. 

也许还能与女人经期同步

It has to be something. 

必须得有些东西啊!(注:作为男人,我觉得这个男人好讨厌 ^_^)

巴夏:

The women doesn't necessarily have to go through that in the way that they have. 

女人,并不是一定要以那种方式,经历她们所经历的

There are many factors here that would require a much longer conversation. 

其中有很多种因素,聊起来的话,会聊个没完

Some of this has to do with ancient genetics, 

有些跟 古代基因有关

But these things can be changed. 

但这些都是可以改变的

Some of these things do not have to be experienced the way they have been 

女人的某些经历,并不一定要像现在那样地经历

Part of that has more to do with ancient belief systems 

其中更多的是  跟古老信念系统有关

That allow for certain kinds of suppression and oppression 

它们所导致的对女性的 排挤/压制/迫害/践踏

To still carry resonant waves or reflections or echoes within the female component of your society, 

在你们女性社会中,仍然具有“共振波”或“反射”或“回声”

That don't need to be there 

但它们,可以不存在

So,but this requires a much deeper conversation for another time. 

我们有机会再做更深入的探讨

问:

Understandable 

我明白!

巴夏:

Now, in the meantime, 

不过现在

If you know that there is a female having some difficulty with those cycles, 

如果你知道  某些女子  在经期方面有困难

You can perhaps in a variety of ways help to alleviate this, 

你可以通过各种方式,缓解她们的痛苦

Both with herbology 

可以通过 中草药(草药学)

or with energetic manipulation 

或 能量疗愈

Or so forth other things 

或其他方式

You can use your intuition 

你也可以运用你的直觉

And participate in this to alleviate any need within the belief system for suffering of any kind. 

帮助她们减轻  因为信念系统而带来的  各种不必要的痛苦

Yes? --- yes! 

可以吗?---好!

问:

Beautiful. 

说得太棒了!

巴夏:

Sometimes the Chinese herb Dong Quai can be of assistance with this. 

“当归”这种中草药,有时有一定的帮助

All right? 

可以吗?

问:

Definitely 

非常棒!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:男人怀孕,女人例假)