x.杨明翰英语教学系列之口语篇

文章目录

  • 前言
  • 打招呼
  • 正能量
  • 沟通/讨论
  • 工作/职场/创业/学校
  • 情感/感情/爱情
  • 聚会/喝酒
  • 生病
  • 综合
    • 一个单词
    • 感叹/惊叹/赞叹/赞美
    • 脏话
    • 日常
  • 经典段子
    • Negotiating
    • She's not the only one out there


前言

把一些影视剧中常见的或有趣的或经典的口语表达都记录了下来,
丰富了一下自己的口语语料。


打招呼

Welcome home,fellas
欢迎回家,伙伴们

Good to see you again.
很高兴再见到你

How are you doing today?
今天怎么样啊

Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗

How you doing?
过的怎么样

正能量

Records are made to be broken!
记录就是用来打破的

So we better damn well step it up.
所以我们必须振作起来

I knew the hard work would pay off.
我就知道有付出就会有收获的

沟通/讨论

The point is …
重点是

What’s your point?
你这话什么意思

Your point being?
你的点是什么

So let me be direct.
我直说了吧

The point I’m trying to make here is …
我想说的是

What I’m trying to say is that …
我想说的是

I have some news for you.
我有消息要告诉你

Can we get to the point,please?
能说重点吗?拜托了

I just figured it out,it all makes sense.
我懂了,这些都有道理了。

You understand what I’m saying.
你知道我要表达什么

Look.I’m going to be straight with you.
听着,说白了

Just to be honest with you.
跟你说实话吧

That's it,I'm drawing the line.
就这样吧,这是我的底线了

We’ll talk about it later.
晚点再谈

Just a quick question.
就一个小问题

There’s something I need to tell you.
我得告诉你一件事

Good question
问住我了
问得好
这是一个好问题

Give me a break.
得了吧
饶了我吧

It’s more than that.
不仅如此。

All right,all right enough is enough.
好吧好吧,适可而止吧

No matter what…
无论如何

Just make a decision.
快点做个决定。

I see what your mean
我了解你的意思
我懂你的意思了

Just,I’m distracted.
刚刚我走神了

Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
你和我想的一样吗

Have I made that perfectly clear?
我说明白了吗
你明白了吗

Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你聊几句吗

All right,guys,let’s get something clear.
好了,伙计们,让我们把话说清楚

We were wondering if you could come in for a sit down with us.
我们想知道你能否来一趟跟我们面谈
-Sure.Yes.
当然
-OK,we’ll be here
好的,我们等你

工作/职场/创业/学校

Good work.
干得漂亮

Keep it up.
保持住

Problem solved.
问题解决了

Good luck,rookie
祝你好运,菜鸟

It’s your call.
你来决定

Show a little patience.
有点耐心

Be more patient.
要耐心

I really screwed up.
我真的搞砸了

Don’t screw it up.
别搞砸了

He was born for this.
他天生就是干这个的

It doesnt work out.
行不通

Are you available now?
你现在有空吗
-OK

I am stressed as hell.
我的压力山大

I’m really good at what I do.
我很擅长自己的工作

I’ll find a way of working itself out.
我会想出解决办法的

Oh,this is worth waitting for.
这绝对值得期待

When was the last time you slept?
你多久没睡觉了

You are not gonna be able to concentrate in class tomorrow.
明天上课就没有精神了

Line 'em up nuts to butts.
一个个的都给我准备好

I’m freaking out.
我要疯了。

We’re all freaking out.
我们乱成一锅粥了/我们都要疯了。

That’s what we get paid for.
我们拿钱就是为了这个

I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
我要是你,我就不这么干

Thank you for your cooperation.
谢谢你的配合

Oh,fun.The point is,we love our company.
真有趣,重点是我们热爱公司

It’s my final offer.take it or leave it.
这是我最后的出价,接不接受随你便

This is a generous offer.
你出的条件非常好

I’ve been busy this morning.
我今早可忙了

I’ve been stuck on it for over a week.
我都卡在这上超过一周了。

It’s nothing you need to worry about.
你不用操心这些啊

Ok,let me get this straight.
让我来帮你理清头绪

Everyone gets overtime tonight,ok?
今晚大家都要加班,明白吗

You just got promoted,man,you should be happy.
你刚升职了,哥们,你应该高兴啊

Well,then I question your leadership.
那我就要质疑你的领导力了

What if we took xxx’s 200K.
如果我们拿xxx的二十万

So now the CEO of xxx can’t even afford to buy lunch.
现在xxx的CEO连午饭都买不起。

Take your time.There’s no rush.Dinesh.
慢慢来,不用着急,蒂尼西。

Listen,you were right.
听着,你说得对

Don’t mess this up, man
别把事情搞砸了,伙计

This conversation’s done.
没什么好谈的了

All right?And I would like to say I was just doing my job.
明白吗?我想说我只是尽职尽责

Well.I’ll admit.I’m sleep-challenged.
好吧,我承认我是有点睡眠不足

I think I’m just gonna take a walk and,you know,try and clear my head.
I’ll see you guys back at the hotel room.and we’ll figure out what to do.
我打算出去走一走,静下心来思考下,我们回头酒店房间见,到时候再想想办法。

I notice you’ve been a little distracted lately.
我注意到你最近有点心不在焉

Well.I mean,now that the rules about socializing with co-workers aren’t in effect anymore.
这个嘛,既然现在同事之间交往的规则已经不适用于我们了。

I’m really sorry that we’re not gonna be working together anymore.
我很遗憾我们不能再在一起工作了。

We’re really good at what we do.
我们很擅长自己的工作

You’ve been here long enough.
你也来了一阵子了

I’m not about to do it for you.
我不打算帮你

hey,thats a really nice offer.
这个提议很不错

You were born for this.
你天生就是干这个的

Take my advice,it’s always best to go out when you are on top.
接受我的建议,急流勇退是最好的选择


情感/感情/爱情

hmm…

Face me,stay still.
看着我,别动

Want some company?
需要人陪吗

You look upset.
你好像情绪不太好

I’m the type of person.
我是这样的人

I’m excited to see xxx.
我见到xxx很兴奋

I’m so nervous.
好紧张啊

I’m so excited.
我太兴奋了

I’m scared.
宝宝好怕

Now I’m super happy.
现在我更开心了

It’s ok to cry.
想哭就哭吧

I feel terrible.
我真的很难过

Let’s settle down.
我们别急

Let’s start over ok?
我们从新来过

She’s totally into you.
她对你完全有兴趣

Sounds like fun.
听上去挺有意思的

There you go,that's much better.
这才是你,好多了

If you need anything.
需要什么尽管说

I’m proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲

I’m used to it.
我习惯了

Yep,get used to it.
没错,好好习惯吧

Don’t get used to it.
别养成习惯了

Still gotta get used to that.
只是习惯而已

He used to …
他曾经

I can’t wait to see you.
我等不及见你了

It’s gonna freak her out a bit.
这会让她觉得很奇怪的

What stuff is he made of?
他是个怎样的人

Don’t make me beg.
别逼我求你

Com’n,don’t be like that.
不要这样嘛

You wanna go there,let’s go there.
你想去那?我们走

You are someone to me.
你对我很重要

You look familiar.
你看起来眼熟

Are you getting every word of this down? honey,or am I talking too fast for you?
亲爱的,听到了没?我会不会说的太快了

Theres two things that aggravate me:being ignored and being lied to.
我最讨厌两件事:被无视与被骗。

I like your sense of humor.
我喜欢你的幽默感

I’m just a little nervous 'cause you’re so beautiful.
我有点紧张,因为你太漂亮了

You were supposed to call me hours ago.
你几个小时前就该打给我了

Is that your girlfriend? damn,she fine.
那是你的女朋友?天啊,长得好正点。

You’re so concerned about appearances.
你太在乎外表了

Let me give you a ride home.
让我送你一程

you have no idea.
你根本不知道

I’m not up to it.
我会受不了的

I can’t really explain it.
我真的很难解释清楚

You don’t know what I’ve been through.
你不知道我经历过什么

I know what you’ve been through.
我知道你经历了什么

I understand what you’re going through.
我理解你现在的感受

Why don’t u tell me what happened?
告诉我事件的经过

Let me remind you of something.
让我提醒你一下

You remind me of steven/someone/my older brother.
你让我想起了斯蒂文/某人/我哥哥

I think I’m in love.
我坠入爱河了

I guess i’m not the right kind.
我想我不是他们喜欢的那种

I really hate you sometimes.
我有的时候真的很讨厌你

Please don’t be mad at me.
请不要生我的气

Are you gonna be something else that I have to survive?
你会不会也让我心痛

It’s just…what if she doesn’t like me?
只不过。。。如果她不喜欢我怎么办

Don’t be too nice to me,OK?cause makes me nervous.
别对我太好,好吗?会让我紧张

I didn’t find you attractive either.
我也不觉得你有多美

Well,good,then we are even.
好,咱们扯平了

This isn’t gonna get you laid.
我不会因此和你上床

I’m gonna work out for you.
我会替你解决的

So what are your plans for the rest of the night?
那你今晚还有什么打算呢

What?you got so many friends you can’t use one more?
怎么,你的朋友太多,不想多我一个

I hope that’s not supposed to impress me.
你这不是在讨好我吧

You always this hard on people who try to help you?
你对所有想帮你的人都这么凶吗

You don’t know how long I’ve been waitting for this.
你不知道我等这一刻等了多久

You know what?It’s your day,just do whatever you want.
你知道吗?今天你说的算

I hope this little conversation we just had will remain private.
我希望刚才和你说的那些话,只有你我知道

So we don’t have to worry about that.
I’m glad we got that out of the way.
先把事情说清楚,就不用疑神疑鬼的了。

I’ll call you up proper and ask you out.
我打电话正式约你出去

Sorry you had to wait.
抱歉让你久等了

I’m looking forward to seeing you.
我期望见到你

oh,you poor thing.
哦,小可怜

Isn’t it obvious?
还不够明显吗

I’m sure it will be interesting.
我保证一定会很有趣


聚会/喝酒

Sexy,huh?
性感吧

Are you high?
你嗑药了吗
-A little bit,yeah
嗑了点

It’s supposed to be fun.
一定很好玩的

Let’s enjoy it.
好好享受吧

I don’t know i was really wasted.
我记不清了,我那时喝高了

Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime.
如果你想跟我喝一杯,记得找我。

I was drunk.You took advantage of me.
我喝醉了,你占我便宜

Jeannie,she’s pretty hot,right?
珍妮,她很性感对吧

Guys,I was drunk.ok?
听着,我当时喝多了ok

You should feel the thrill.
你应该享受那种快感

You see?amazing things can happen from the inside.
美妙的事情无处不在

You’ll have more fun then you’ve ever had in your entire life.
你讲享受到前所未有的快乐


生病

I feel sick
我不舒服

You probobly had a fever.
你可能发烧了


综合

一个单词

basically.
差不多吧

exactly.
就要这样
对,就是这样
没错

meanwhile…
与此同时

plus…
还有

pleasure.
幸会

Please explain…
请解释一下

It’s fine.
没事

generally,
一般来说

obviously
很显然的

winning~
搞定

感叹/惊叹/赞叹/赞美

Holy cow!
我的妈呀
不会吧
哇塞

Absolutely amazing!
真的太震撼了

I’m so shocked.
我震惊了

That was priceless.
简直是无价之宝

And now,for the moment of truth.
现在,见证奇迹的时刻到了

Oh man,you’re not gonna believe this.
天呐,你不会相信的

you’re amazing.
你真厉害

It’s just incredible.
真是难以置信

It’s amsuing,I don’t know what to say.
太棒了,我不知道要说什么

Yeah,It’s gonna be amazing.
简直太棒了

Frankly.I’m surprised.
坦白地说,我很吃惊

What a coincidence!
多巧啊

We did it!
我们成功了

I’m impressed!
真令我刮目相看

That impresses me!
真不简单啊

How awesome is that?
多牛呀

It’s going to be amazing.
太令人兴奋了

It was the best feeling!
这感觉太棒了

Man,this place is unbelievable!
这地方太棒了

Congratulations!You were amazing up there!
恭喜,你真的太棒了

I’m sorry,this is just really blowing my mind!
对不起,我真的很吃惊

This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
这是我这辈子见过最美妙的东西了

脏话

Holyshit.
天杀的

Damn right.
对,就这样

What a dick.
真混蛋啊

Cut the shit.
少废话了

For fucks sake.
受够了

Jesus fucking christ.
我勒个去

Not a chance in hell.
门都没有

Crazy fuck!I love this guy.
疯子,我喜欢这家伙

What the heck?
搞什么鬼(heck比hell文明一丢丢)

What the hell?
怎么回事,搞什么

What the hell happened?
发生了什么事

What the hell is going on here?
到底怎么回事

What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底怎么了

What the hell was that?
刚才怎么了

What the hell is all this,anyway?
我哪知道到底怎么回事?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
这到底什么意思?

What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么了

What the hell were you up to last night?
你昨晚怎么了

Where the hell have you been?
Where the hell you been?
你死哪去了

Bite your damn tongue.
闭上你的乌鸦嘴

You jerk face.
你个不要脸的东西

Shut the fuck up
请你他妈的安静点

Let’s get fucked up.
嗨起来

Get your ass out of there.
快离开那里

Don’t bullshit me.
别胡诌
别唬我

You fuckin’ prick.
你他妈的混蛋

Who the fuck cares?
Who gives a fuck?
谁他妈在乎?

I don’t give a damn/shit.
我不管
我不在乎

I don’t give a damn how you feel.
我根本不在乎你的感受

They’re too spoiled.
他们太傻逼了

What the good fuck?
这是什么

Why are you such a dick?
你怎么可以这么混蛋

You just disappeared up your own asshole.
你最好有多远滚多远

Shit, I ain’t built like you.
算了吧,我可不想变得跟ni似的

Jesus!Who fucking lives like this?
天啊,这他妈的算哪门子生活?

I’m sure I’ll fuck 'em up eventually.
我迟早会害惨他们的

Richard,stop being a fucking pussy.
理查德,别唧唧歪歪的

Pull your head out of your ass,Richard.
放聪明点,理查德

I’m a total fucking retard.
我就是个傻逼

You fucking piece of shit.
你真没用

Richard,you’re a fucking rock star.ok?
理查德,你是最厉害的,ok?

Yes.we are totally fucked.
没错,我们彻底失败了。

You’re gonna do what,bitch?
你要怎样,贱人

You dumb piece of shit,get the fuck out of here.
你个蠢货,赶紧滚蛋

I was just fucking with him.
我耍他的

Dude,you’re fucked up right now.
朋友,你真的错乱了

I’m such an idiot.
我真是个白痴。

Oh…shit.there’s no way.
该死,这不可能。

So,we’re fucked.aren’t we?
所以我们完蛋了,对不对?

that’s such a bitch.
真不要脸

Don’t act like a moron.
别跟个傻瓜似的。

Richard.stop talking about this or I have to punch you in the face.
理查德,你要是再扯这件事,我就糊你熊脸

日常

Leave me alone for a sec.
等我一会儿。

You know.I almost forgot.
对了,差点忘了

I’ll be back in a sec.
我会马上回来

Ok,you know what?..
不如这么办

I’ll tell you what.
这样吧

You suck at it.
你太逊了

It’s a little embarrassing.
有点丢人

But most importantly…
但最重要的是

I heard about what’s been happening.
昨晚的事我听说了

I have to say.I’m a little disappointed.
我得说我有点伤心

Relax?this house is chaos.
别紧张?这房子里一片混乱。

Now you make me laugh,Shaggy Man.
你逗笑我了,狮头男

Excuse me a sec.
失陪一下。

I’m gonna go now.
Look,I gotta go.
我必须走了

You know what,3D movies suck anyway.
那又怎样,3D电影本来就很差劲

No offense
无意冒犯

No offense,but it’s basically going to be a public execution.
无意冒犯,但这跟公开枪决差不多。

Yeah,sir.I’m going to have to ask you to come with me.
先生,恐怕您得跟我走一趟了。

I guess we won’t see each other again.
我估计我们不太可能见面了

It’s been a while.
好久不见啊
有年头了
有一会儿了

Make it quick
长话短说
有话快说

Nah,I’m good.
不用了

Ok,I know enough.
我懂得还不少嘛

Take your time there.
慢慢来
别着急

No rush,honey,take your time.
别着急,亲,慢慢来

Then pull yourself together.
那就振作起来

It’s embarrassing.
很丢脸
这很丢脸

We had a deal.
我们说好了的

It’s not a big deal.
没什么大不了的

You’re running out of time.
你快没时间了

My mom is going to be so proud of me right now.
现在我妈肯定特别为我骄傲

He was some loser.
他是个废物

Oh~for God’s sake.
看在老天的份上。

Hang in there,bud.
兄弟(哥们),坚持住

I’m serious.
我是认真的

I feel much better.
我好受多了。

Don’t bother.
别费事了

Just don’t cross him.
别去惹他

I’m not mad at all,I just…
我一点也没生气,我只是

Don’t make her suffer any longer.
别再让她受苦了

When?we can’t wait any longer.
什么时候?我们不能再等了

No.no.no.we’re not going anywhere.
不不不,我们哪都不去

No,I don’t have your back.
不,我不支持你

I’ve never seen you before.
我从未见过你

I can’t wait.
我等不及了

I would never have imagined this.
我从来没想到过会这样。

I never mentioned you at all.
我从未提到过你

I can’t afford it.
我支付不起
我买不起

I can’t wait.
我都等不及了

I’m not gonna make it.
我办不到

I have no other choice but to do so.
除此之外我别无选择

I don’t want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦

You don’t have to worry about anything.
你现在什么都不用操心

I can’t really imagine…
I can’t imagine…
我无法想象

I’m not surprised.
我并不吃惊
我并不感到意外

Ta-da!It’s not like that’s hard.
完成,没那么难啦

Not a bad day.
挺好的一天

You really have to think about that.
你真的需要在意

Yeah,it’s ,like ,a little weird.
是啊,不过有点奇怪。

This is the most beautiful room ever been in my life.
这是我见过的最美丽的房间了。

Oh my god.I’m gonna cry.Thank you。
天呐,我要哭了。谢谢

You take good care of her,You hear me?
你好好照顾她,明白吗

I should be there in about half an hour.ok?
我半小时就到,可以吗

As you all know.
正如大家所知

You just gotta trust me.
你得相信我

All right then.
那好吧

In other words.he’s someone you’d never notice.
换句话说,他可能是你们从来没注意过的人

I’m dying.
我要死了

He’s only getting what he deserves.
他这是罪有应得

We should catch up.
有时间我们叙叙旧

Over the past couple of days…
在过去的几天里

His dad passed when he was 10.
他父亲在他十岁的时候去世了

It’s kind of hard to say.
很难说

It’s hard to say,but it’s very likely.
很难说,但是很有可能

It’s always been like that.
一直都这样

It was earlier than usual.
比平时早

Everytime I wake up…I’m disappointed.
每次我醒来,都非常失望。

Because it’s too risky.
因为这样很冒险

He was desperate to survive.
他渴望能活下来

See if Sam remembers a particular one.
问问萨姆是否记住某些特殊的

The problem is,as far as I know…
问题是,据我所知

I took your advice.
我接受你的建议

You kinda freak me out.
你把我弄糊涂了

Just got a lot on my mind.
脑子有点乱

That’s gotta be a mistake.
搞错了吧?

You’re killin’ me.
你害死我了

Yeah,I’m sorry,I’ll call you later.
是的,对不起,回头给你打电话

Look,let’s just be clear.
丑话说在前面

Not gonna have a problem,are we?
我们之间不会有问题的是吧

Could you just excuse me for one sec?
我能离开一下吗

I assume so.
我猜是这样

I assumed
我以为…

Whatever it is …
无论怎样

Whatever it is,I’m happy to finally get out in the field.
无论怎样,我很高兴可以参与进来。

How’s that?
怎么了

how’s it going?
怎么样

He never simles either.
他也从来不笑

Sure looked that way.
看起来是那样的

Discard any lingering doubt.
丢弃那些挥之不去的疑问

I wasn’t expecting to see all this.
这我可没有心理准备看这些

Did anyone ask if u wanted coffee?
有没有人问过你要不要咖啡

Who ever did this to you made one hell of a mistake.
对你做这件事的人要倒大霉了

We’ll see~
看看吧

I was wodering…
我想知道

How do you remember your bank balance off the top of ur head?
你怎么能不假思索的说出你银行存款的数目?

You are dead wrong about that thing.
那件事你可真就猜错了

Is that so?
是嘛

I’m a little confused exactly how we do it.
我有点糊涂了。

I’m gonna knock you silly.
我海扁你们一顿

I like hanging out with the kids,they keep it simple.
我喜欢跟小孩子相处,小孩比较直来直往

hell,no…
当然不是

You are driving me nuts.
我快被你逼疯了

Then have my sympathies.
我也很同情他们

What I’m trying to say is that I really really need this scholarship.
我想说的是我真的很需要这笔奖学金

You blow me out of the water.
你打的我片甲不留

Well,look at the bright side.
往好的地方想

so let’s say you pay.
给我钱

We don’t date,we don’t travel,we don’t have any money,the only thing that we do have is the 2.09 competition,if we can’t even win that,whats the point?we suck!

The way I see it,yesterday’s history,tomorrow’s a mystery,it’s all what you do in the moment,baby.
在我看来,一切都取决于现在。

You’ve had no time for just myself.
你都没有自己的时间了

You have to squeeze in a little time for fun.
你得挤一点时间出去玩玩。

You only turn 21 once,and it goes by very fast.
你只有一个21岁,并且转瞬即逝。

So how do you know he’s not playing a trick on you?
你怎么知道他是否在耍你

You ever been in this room before?
你以前来过这个房间吗

So it’s kind of not a good time for me.
所以这不是个好时机。

What do you have to worry about?
你还在担心什么

You are welcome any time.
随时欢迎

You know,I think the best thing about Vegas is you can become anyone you want.
拉斯维加斯的美妙之处就在于你能成为任何你想成为的人。

You really suck at not asking questions.
让你闭嘴不问问题可真难

Act casual,think casual,be casual.
正常行动,正常思考,保持平常心。

Nice going.
摔得漂亮
干得漂亮

That’s the way it works.
这是真理

I’m not gonna lie.
不可否认

I don’t even care.
I wouldn’t really care.
我真的不在乎

Screw it.
不管了

So be it.
就这样吧

I’m a dead man.
我死定了

Will you relax?
别急好吗?

I’ll be there any second.
我马上就到了.

I’ve said it a thousand times.
我说过一千次了

We have nothing to fear.
我们无所畏惧

It’s too messy.
太麻烦了

She insisted.
她坚持

No way.
不会吧

There’s no longer any doubt.
没有任何疑问

He did that on purpose.
他故意的

Cut it out.
别闹了

Drop the act.
别装了

Where you going?
你去哪

Keep talking like that,I’m gonna be forced to put a bullet in your head.
再继续说下去我会蹦了你

Don’t give me that.
少来了

Thanks for asking.
多谢关心

Come again?I didn’t quite understand what you said.
再说一遍,我没太听懂你说的是什么

You’ve gotta be kidding me?
你在逗我吗?

Oh shoot
糟了,约等于oh shit

This is taking a while.
这么长时间

Have you seen …?
你看到…了吗?

Have you been …?
你去过…吗?

Have you ever met XXX?
你见过XXX吗?

Have you ever heard of …?
你听过…吗

I mean I’ve never used it,but I’ve heard of it.
我没有用过,但是我听说过。

I’ve heard that.
我听说过

… or something like that.
或者什么之类的

Whoa…that’s intense.
太麻烦了

That actually scares me a little.
宝宝受到了惊吓

What’s going on?
怎么了啊
出了什么事
情况如何

What’s going on with him,anyway?
他到底怎么回事?

Where have you been?
你到底去哪了?
你去哪了?

Is there something I could help you with?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗

Can you give me an example?
你能举例说明吗?

How am I supposed to know,man ?
老天我怎么会知道

What am i supposed to do?
我要怎么做啊

Now we done?
现在可以结束了吧?

Are we done?
行了吗?
可以了吗?

Are we cool?
可以翻篇了吗

What excatly is he trying to say?
他到底想说什么呢

What do you think?
感觉怎么样?

What do you say?
你意下如何呢?
你觉得怎么样?
你怎么说?

What’s so funny?
What’s funny?
有什么好笑的?

What happened?
怎么了?

What brings you here?
你怎么来了
什么风把你给吹来了

Do you know what that means?
明白什么意思吗?

What have we got?
现在是什么情况

Are you threatening me?
你是在威胁我吗

Who cares?
谁在乎?

What else do you want?
你还想怎样?

You would do that?
你真愿意这么做?

Are you absolutely sure about this?
你有绝对的把握么

Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗

Are you sure you’re ok with this?
你确定你没事吗

How about that?
怎么样?

What you doing?
你在干什么?

Would you do me a favor?
可以帮个忙吗

Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗
你有空吗

Have you been crying?
你哭了吗

Have you seen Richard?
你看到理查德了吗

How does it taste?
味道怎样

Richard,Can I talk to you for a second?solo
理查德,能和你单独聊一下吗

Can you explain this to me?
你能跟我说下这个吗

What else could I do,Richard?
我还能怎样呢?

How’s that sound?
How does that sound?
觉得如何?
这个主意怎么样?

Do you have any idea how that happens?
你知道怎么做到的吗

Hey,Rico.you been working out?
嗨,你最近在锻炼吗?
-I don’t have time to even if I wanted to.
我就算想锻炼也没有时间。

What is happening?
发生了什么?

Would you come in here for a sec?
你能来一下吗

Are you serious?Is Richard out there?
你认真的吗?理查德在吗?

Still?It’s been an hour.He’s gotta get this done.
还在啊,一个多小时了,必须要搞定了。

You realize what’s going on,right?
你明白这代表什么吗


经典段子

Negotiating

A guy walks up to a woman at a bar.
He flirts with her.
He makes small talk.
But the woman insists she isn’t gonna go home with him.

Guy says:“What if I offer you $ 1 million to sleep with me?”.
The woman’s never had a million dollars in her life.

She stops and considers the offer very seriously.
The guy changes his mind,says:“What if I change my offer to a dollar instead?”

Woman is aghast.
“What kind of woman do you think I am?”
Guy says:“We already figured that out.Now we’re just negotiating.”.

She’s not the only one out there

There’s this one girl…

You saw her for the first time in the elevator of your apartment building.

You guys actually had a really nice conversation.

She’s perfect.

She’s beautiful.

She’s your whole universe.

Food,water,shelter,and her.

After a few conversations you’ve already fallen in love with her.

You start to feel like she’s the one.

You’ve already imagined the fairy tale romance your both share for the rest of your lives.

When you go to sleep at night,you close your eyes and cuddle with your pillow,pretending like it’s her.

Now you’re dreaming,and she’s in it.

God,she’s beautiful.

She graps your hand and looks you in the eye and saids :“I love you”.

Your heart melts.

You’re going for a kiss,then you wake up.

Reailty is cruel.

You catch glum of yourself in the mirror and are disgusted because deep down you know that your obsession with her is unhealthy.

You keep telling yourself that your puppy love is endearing.

Listen to me,it’s not,it’s toxic.why?

Because you’re not going to get this girl,maybe she has a boyfriend,maybe she has no idea you like her,maybe she put you in the friend zone.

None of these situations will ends well for you.

Let’s say she already has a boyfriend.

You’re the “I’ll be here when you break-up” guy.

You patiently wait for her to break up,so that you can be therefore the rebounds,you end up waitting for years,until one day you log on to facebook and see this ->“Get Engaged”.

So let’s say you’re not that guy,but if the girl you’re in love with doesn’t even know that you like her,then you are the “I can’t tell her how I feel” guy.

You’re so scared to ruin the friendship that you won’t tell her you are attractive to her,she has no clue you like her.

When you invite her over tonight for some chill,you both literally watch that flix and chill.

You konw you should tell her how you feel but instead you jerk off to the thought of been together every night.

Maybe you’re not this guy either,that means you are the “friend-zoned” guy.

You try asking her out and maybe she’s even agree to go on a few dates with you,but in the end you got the “I don’t wanna ruin our friendship” talk.

Now you’re basically like a gay BFF(Best Friend Forever),providing her emotional support when she complains about the guy she’s dating.

You’re hoping she’ll come around and realise what a great guy you are,but she doesn’t.

So what will you do in this situations?

Well you’re going to stop,stop living under the illusion that she’s the one.

She’s not the only girl for you,she’s not the only girl who ever understand you.

Stop spending so much of your time on a girl that doesn’t like you back.

With the time that you’re wasting [tiny?] over this girl,you could be find a girl that does like you back.

Stop feeding your obsessive behaviour.

Stop stalking her Instagram,her Facebook,her Snapchat,in fact,don’t ever look at them again.

So here’s what you’re going to do right after watching this video.

Step 1:
You’re going to ask her out,if you’ve already asked her out and she wasn’t interested,then skip to the next step.

Step 2:
If she isn’t enthusiastic about the prospect having romantic relations with you then move the fuck on and do the following:

One.Talk to more girls
Talk to the girl standing next to you a line,talk to the girl the metro stop,talk to your cute co-worker.

Talk as many girls as you can because the more girls you talk to, the more likely you are to meet someone you mutually to connect with.

Number two.Start working on your damn self.

You spent most of your waking hours thinking about this girl,and now that you have free time,go outside,go traveling,go to the gym,get some hobbies,learn different languages,go out with your friends.

Women like guys who live interesting lives,investing yourself and you’ll pay off tenfold.

You’ll be so glad you did it.

I’m gonna tell you what I was somebody had told me ten years ago.

You know that girl,the girl that you just said it is the one for you,the girl you’ve already imagined the fary tale romance with,when you fantasize about at night,the girl you’re sure it’s the only one for you.

Listen to me,you’re wrong about her.

YOU ARE WRONG!!!

Your life is not a romantic comedy.

She’s not going to come around someday.

She’s not going to leave her boyfriend.

She’s not the only one out there.

You know who’s actually the one for you?

One of these girls that you won’t bother getting to know because you’re too obsess over girl that doesn’t like you back.

So stop making excuses and go meet more girls,that’s how you find the one.

No fucking excuses.

JUST GO!!!

你可能感兴趣的:(#,英语教学系列)