【原创】中英双语诗:Bowery Street/鲍尔里街


【原创】中英双语诗:Bowery Street/鲍尔里街_第1张图片
《Downward Spiral》 摄影:酸洋葱薯片配披萨


Bowery Street

鲍尔里街


I am actually sweating,

我真的在流汗

my skin pinched by the rain

我的肌肤被雨水挤痛

seething of dust and humidity.

沸腾着灰尘与潮热

I am still swinging,

我仍在摆动

like a narrator in monochrome air

像单色空气中的叙事者

shifting through this filthy street.

漂移过这肮脏的街道

I am always remarking

我总在评论

on this silent film starring everybody

这无声的电影由每个人出演

where everybody is an actor playing a part of me.

而每个人都是演员扮演着我的一部分

I am constantly watching

我时刻观看着

the photographer picking up leaves from the sewer, arranging a congregation of the spirit deceased,

摄影师从下水道里捡起树叶,摆排出一道逝去英灵的集会

the hatted man storming past me, leaping out of the streetlight into a corner of temporal ambiguity,

戴帽子的男人从我身边疾驰而过,跃出路灯灯光进入到一个时间性模糊的角落

the girl in fur coat striding, her heels tapping on the cement pavement a defiant symphony,

穿着皮草大衣的女孩昂首阔步,她的鞋跟在水泥路面踏出一曲叛逆交响乐,

the middle-aged carrying his laundry bag, roaming in his dream half-heartedly,

中年人扛着他的洗衣袋,在睡梦中半心半意地漫游,

and the motorcyclist venting grudge into my ears, blasting like my anxiety.

还有那摩托车手正把不满宣泄进我的双耳,如同我的焦虑般轰鸣

And when the heat wave hits me,

而当那热浪向我袭来,

I notice for the first time that I was blind.

我才初次注意到我的盲目

And I'm lost

而且我迷路了

in erred cross-section of space-time,

在错误时空的交叉点,

in a mélange of voices competing for the focal point of my mind,

在那些争夺我脑内焦点的声音的混响里,

in my shredded vision of people crumbling into pieces,

在我撕裂的视线里人们崩塌为碎片,

swirling like flies above my naked eye.

像苍蝇般盘旋在我裸露的双眼前

And so in my desperate frenzy,

于是在我绝望的狂热中,

I pick up those pieces

我捡起那些碎片

I piece those pieces into me

我将那些碎片拼成自己

like a thief on Bowery Street.

像是鲍尔里街上的一名窃贼



声明:本文诗歌中英文部分均为原创,如需转载请获取转载授权

你可能感兴趣的:(【原创】中英双语诗:Bowery Street/鲍尔里街)