美剧英语 | 酒吧泡美女,喝酒秒变浪荡子

美剧英语 | 酒吧泡美女,喝酒秒变浪荡子_第1张图片

I think we're fitting quite nicely.

我觉得我们很适合这里

It did help if you weren't drinking lightbeer.

要是你不喝低度啤酒就更好了

What's so gothic about vodka and cranberryjuice?

喝伏特加和蔓越莓果汁就显得比我更有哥特风格吗

Hello? It looks like blood.

是啊,这看起来像在饮血

Did you even read the "wiki how"link I sent you on being goth?

你没去看我发给你的手把手学哥特风格的WikiHow链接吗

No, I'm behind on my wiki-reading.

没,我自己的东西还看不玩呢



美剧英语 | 酒吧泡美女,喝酒秒变浪荡子_第2张图片

'm kind of on a John Grisham kick rightnow.

我正在读约翰·格里沙姆(法律惊悚小说《掮客》作者)

What? I finished reading The Pelican BriefAnd loved it so much, I dived right into the client.

什么?我看完了《绝对机密》,我太喜欢了,已经完全身临其境了

He was a lawyer himself,

他本身就是个律师

So his novels are accurate as well as entertaining.

所以他的小说内容的准确性和娱乐性都很强

Just remember we are lost boys, children ofthe night.

要记住,我们是浪荡子,暗夜之子

Great. Lost boys, children of the night.

好的,浪荡子,暗夜之子

未完,查看完整版请关微信公号

你可能感兴趣的:(美剧英语 | 酒吧泡美女,喝酒秒变浪荡子)