实习医生格蕾第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
The game | 这场竞赛 |
They say a person either has what it takes to play | 参加的人要么有本事 |
Or they don't. | 要么一无所有 |
My mother was one of the greats. | 我母亲曾是其中的佼佼者 |
Me, on the other hand... i'm kind of screwed. | 而我呢就有些惨了 |
This is, uh... | 这是恩 |
Humiliating on so many levels. | 丢脸丢到家了 |
You have to go. | 你赶快走吧 |
Why don't you come back here, | 为何不回来 |
and we'll pick up what we left off | 回味一下之前的缠绵 |
No, seriously. | 不说真的 |
You have to go. I'm late. | 你快走吧我要迟到了 |
Which isn't what you want to be on your first day | 我可不想第一天上班就迟到 |
So, uh, you actually live here. | 那你真的住这里 |
- No. | -不 |
Yes. kind of. | 但某种程度上是的 |
It's nice. A little dusty, | 这里不错有点灰的 |
Odd, but it's nice. | 有点奇怪但很好 |
So, how do you kind of live here? | 你算哪种程度上住这里呢 |
I moved two weeks ago from boston. | 我两周前从波士顿搬到这里 |
It was my mother's house. | 这曾是我母亲的房子 |
- I'm selling it. - Oh, I'm sorry. | -我正想卖掉它-哦我很抱歉 |
For what? | 抱歉什么 |
You said "was." | 你说"曾经" |
Oh, my mother's not dead. | 哦我妈妈没有去世 |
She's... You know what? We don't have to do the thing. | 她只是我们不用这样 |
Oh, we can do anything you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
Exchange the details, pretend we care. | 谈心事假装关心的那种事情 |
I'm gonna go upstairs to take a shower, | 我要上楼去洗澡了 |
And when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um... | 当我回来希望已经离开所以 |
Goodbye, um... | 再见恩 |
- Derek. - Derek. | -德里克-德里克 |
- Right. Meredith. - Meredith. | -好梅瑞狄斯-梅瑞狄斯 |
Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
Bye, Derek. | 再见德里克 |
Each of you comes here today hopeful, | 今天你们满怀希望地来到这里 |
Wanting in on the game. | 想参加这场竞赛 |
A month ago, | 一个月之前 |
You were in med school being taught by doctors. | 你们还在医学院里学习做医生 |
Today... | 而今天 |
...you are the doctors. | 你们就是医生 |
The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这就职住院外科医生的7年 |
Will be the best and worst of your life. | 也是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 |
Look around you. Say hello to your competition. | 看看周围向竞争者打个招呼 |
Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中8位会转到更容易的专科 |
Five will crack under the pressure. | 5位会在压力下崩溃 |
Two of you will be asked to leave. | 2位会被劝退 |
This is your starting line. This is your arena. | 这里是你们的起跑线你们的竞技场 |
How well you play, | 你们将何去何从 |
That's up to you. | 都看你们的了 |
Like I said... | 就像我说的 |
... I'm screwed. | 我惨了 |
Ok, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins. | 马丁罗宾森邦德霍金斯 |
Only six women out of 20. | 20人中只有6位是女的 |
Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. | 是啊我听说其中一位模特 |
Seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing? | 说真的这是会让我们肃然起敬吗 |
- You're Cristina, right?- Patton, Monroe... | -你是克里斯蒂娜是吗-巴顿门罗 |
Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey. | 你被分给哪位住院医生我跟贝利 |
The Nazi? Me too. | 是纳粹吗我也是 |
You got the Nazi? So did i. | 你们跟纳粹吗我也是 |
At least we'll be tortured together, right? | 至少我们要一起受苦受难了 |
I'm George O'malley. | 我是乔治·欧麦利 |
Uh, we met at the, uh, mixer. | 我们在见面会上见过 |
You had on a black dress | 你当时穿着黑色裙子 |
With a slit up the side, strappy sandals and... | 裙边有开叉还有罗马凉鞋 |
Now you think I'm gay. | 现在你们以为我是同性恋 |
No, I'm not gay. | 不我不是同性恋 |
It's... it's just that, uh, you were... | 只是只是你当时 |
You were very unforgettable. | 你让人印象深刻 |
O'malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens. | 欧麦利杨格蕾斯蒂文斯 |
And I'm totally forgettable. | 我完全被无视了 |
- Bailey? - End of the hall. | -贝利吗-在大厅尽头 |
That's the Nazi? | 她就是纳粹吗 |
I thought the Nazi would be a guy. | 我还以为纳粹是男的呢 |
I thought the Nazi would be a Nazi. | 我以为纳粹就应该是纳粹 |
Maybe it's professional jealousy. Maybe she's brilliant | 也许是同行间的嫉妒她太出色了 |
And they call her a Nazi because they're jealous. | 她被叫纳粹是因为人们嫉妒她 |
Maybe she's nice. | 也许她人很好 |
Let me guess. you're the model. | 让我猜你就是那模特 |
Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens, | 你好我是伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯 |
But everyone calls me Izzie. | 但是大家都叫我伊兹 |
I have five rules. Memorize them. | 我有5条规定记牢它们 |
Rule No.1:Don't bother sucking up. | 第1条别拍马屁 |
I already hate you. That's not gonna change. | 我讨厌你们是不会改变的 |
Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers, | 拿好外伤科章程电话名单和呼叫机 |
Nurses will page you. | 护士们会呼你们 |
You will answer every page at a run. a run! | 你们必须随叫随到要用跑的 |
That's rule number two. | 这是第2条规定 |
Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. | 你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时 |
You're interns, grunts, nobodies, | [1小时] 你们是实习生小人物 |
Bottom of the surgical food chain. | [1小时] 在外科食物链的最底层 |
You run labs, write orders, work every second night | 你们要做实验写病历通宵值班 |
until you drop, and don't complain. | 做到你倒下不要抱怨 |
On-call rooms. Attendings hog them. | 待命室这里被主治医生占了 |
Sleep when you can where you can, | 你们就在合适时间地点睡觉 |
which brings me to Rule Number Three | 接下来是第3条规定 |
If i'm sleeping, | 如果我在睡觉 |
Don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. | 别叫醒我除非你病人快死了 |
Rule Number Four, | 第4条 |
The dying patient should better not be dead when i get there. | 当我赶到那时病人最好还没死 |
Not only will you have killed someone, | 这样你们不仅杀了一个人 |
you woke me for no good reason, | 而且还平白无故地叫醒了我 |
Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
Yes? | 什么问题 |
You said five rules. that was only four. | 你说有5条规定但是只有4条 |
Rule Number Five | 第5条 |
When I move, you move. | 我行动你们跟着行动 |
Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
What do we got? | 病人什么情况 |
Katie Bryce, 15-year-old, female, new onset seizures, | 凯蒂·布莱斯15岁女性新发癫痫 |
Intermittent for the past week. | 上周持续发作 |
IV lost en route, | 中途停止过静脉注射 |
Started grand mal seizing as we descended. | 降落后癫痫严重发作 |
All right, get her on her side. | 好的让她侧过身来 |
Izzie, 10 milligrams diazepam im. | 伊兹注射10毫升安定 |
No, no. the white lead is on the right. | 不对不对白色电极应该在右边 |
Righty, whitey, smoke over fire. | 白在右烟在上火在下[心电图电极位置口诀] |
A large-bore IV. Don't let the blood hemolyze. Let's go! | 大量静脉输液避免溶血动起来 |
A wet fish on dry land? | 高危病人吗 |
Absolutely, Dr. Burke. | 绝对是的伯克医生 |
Dr. Bailey, let's shotgun her. | 贝利医生让我们向她"射击"吧 |
That means every text in the book | 意思是进行各项检查 |
CT, CBC, Chem-7, Tox screen. | 扫描血球计数生化和毒性检查 |
Cristina, you're on labs. | 克里斯蒂娜你去做实验 |
George, patient work-ups. | 乔治你去检查病人病情 |
Meredith, get Katie for a CT. | 梅瑞狄斯给凯蒂做断层扫描 |
She's your responsibility now. | 她现在归你管了 |
Wait. What about me? | 等等那我呢 |
Honey, you get to do rectal exams. | 亲爱的你去做直肠检查吧 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
Katie Bryce's labs came out clear. | 凯蒂·布莱斯的检查正常 |
There's nothing in the results that explain her seizures. | 找不出发病的原因 |
I just thought you wanna know | 我只是想让你知道 |
Ok. | 好的 |
Uh, I heard every year, the attending | 恩我听说每年主治医生都会 |
on-call picks the best interns | 挑选最好的实习医生 |
And lets them perform a procedure during the first shift. | 让他们在第一轮班就参加手术 |
I'm just saying it's what I heard. | 我只是这么听说的 |
Go away... now. | 走开马上 |
Yeah, sounds good. | 好的听上去不错 |
He'll be fine? You'll be fine. | 他会没事吗你没事的 |
If you don't count the fact that | 如果不提我以后不能吃培根了 |
my bacon days are over, sure | 我肯定我好了 |
So bypass surgery tomorrow with Dr. Burke. | 明天伯克医生做心脏搭桥手术 |
I hear he's good. | 我听说他不错 |
And, after that, you can have all the | 然后你就可以吃所有 |
bacon-flavored soy pa which you can eat | 有培根风味的东西了 |
Mmm. kill me now. | 现在杀了我算了 |
I wish I could, but I'm a healer. | 我希望我可以但我是医生 |
You're lost. | 你迷路了 |
I'm not lost. How are you feeling? | 我才没有你感觉怎么样 |
How do you think i'm feeling? | 你觉得我感觉怎么样 |
I'm missing my pageant. | 我错过了选美比赛了 |
You're missing your pageant? | 错过选美比赛 |
The spokane teen miss. | 斯波坎少女皇后 |
I was in the top ten after the first two rounds. | 前两轮之后我在前十名 |
This is my year. I could have won. | 今年是我的机会我本可以赢的 |
You're so lost. what are you, like, new? | 你就是迷路了你是新来的吗 |
Ok, so i'm just gonna insert my fingers | 好的我要把手指放进去了 |
Into your rectum. | 放进你的直肠 |
No. | 不 |
Out. Out. | 一边去一边去 |
Bet you missed a lot when you first started out. | 我打赌你刚开始的时也犯过很多错 |
I twisted my ankle in talent rehearsal. | 在排练的时扭到了脚腕 |
I do rhythmic gymnastics, which is, like, really cool. | 我还会艺术体操那个非常牛 |
Nobody else does it. | 别人都不会 |
And I tripped over my ribbon. | 然后我被丝带绊倒了 |
And I didn't get stuck with someone this clueless, | 我没有和某些无能的人困在这里 |
And that was, like, a nurse. | 那就像个护士 |
You and I are gonna have so much fun together. | 你和我一起可有的瞧了 |
This shift is a marathon, not a sprint. | 这轮班就像马拉松不是短跑 |
- Eat. - I can't. | -吃点吧-我吃不下 |
You should eat something. | 你应该吃些东西 |
You try eating after performing 17 | 做完17个直肠检查之后 |
rectal exams. | 你倒吃吃看啊 |
The Nazi hates me | 纳粹讨厌我了 |
The nazi's a resident. | 纳粹只是住院医生 |
I have attendings hating me. | 有一个主治医生已经讨厌我了 |
You know Meredith is inbred? | 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 |
Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... | 父母是医生在这里很特别吗 |
Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. | 不止如此她妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
Shut up. the Ellis Grey? | 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾 |
- Who's ellis grey?- The Grey Method. | -谁是爱丽丝·格蕾-格蕾治疗法 |
Where'd you go to med school, Mexico? | 你在哪读的医学院啊墨西哥 |
She was one of the first big chick surgeons. | 她是最早的女外科医生之一 |
She's a living legend. | 她是活生生的传奇 |
Yeah, she won the Harper Avery twice. | 她得过两次哈珀艾弗里奖 |
So I didn't know one thing. | 我怎么什么都不知道 |
Talk about parental pressure. | 想想看父母的压力吧 |
I'd kill to have Ellis Grey as a mother. | 我真希望爱丽丝·格蕾是我妈 |
I'd kill to be Ellis Grey | 真希望成为爱丽丝·格蕾 |
All I need is one good case. | 我真想要个好的病例 |
Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass. | 凯蒂·布莱斯真是个大麻烦 |
If I hadn't taken the Hippocratic Oath, | 如果我没有发过希波克拉底誓言 |
I'd kevorkian her with my bared hands | 我真想亲手掐死她 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Good afternoon, interns. | 下午好啊实习生们 |
It's posted, but I thought I'd | 消息传得很快但是我想 |
share the good news peronally | 要亲自来分享好消息 |
Is reserved for the intern that shows the most promise. | 是留给最有潜力的实习医生 |
As I'm running the OR today, I get to make that choice. | 今天我有手术我得挑个人 |
- George O'malley. - me? | -乔治·欧麦利-我吗 |
You'll scrub in for an appendectomy this afternoon. | 下午你来做阑尾切除手术 |
Congratulations. Enjoy it. | 恭喜了好好干 |
Did he say me? | 他刚刚说的是我吗 |
I've seen his file. | 我看过他的档案 |
George O'malley barely made the cut to get in this program. | 乔治·欧麦利差点进不了医院实习 |
- He's not your guy. - He's my guy, all right. | -他不是你要的人-他是的就这么定了 |
Every year, you pick your guy, | 每年你都选一个人 |
And your guy suffers more than any other intern. | 让他比别人承受更多痛苦 |
Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line. | 这叫杀鸡儆猴 |
I get it, I respect it, | 我明白我也尊重你的选择 |
but George O'malley's a puppy. | 但乔治·欧麦利是乖乖熊 |
Katie Bryce, 3604? | 凯蒂·布莱斯3604房 |
- Right there.- Thank you. | -那边-谢谢 |
Katie, honey, mom and dad are here. | 宝贝凯蒂爸妈来了 |
They gave her a sedative for the | 因为做CT注射了镇定剂 |
ct scan, so she's a little groggy. | 所以她轻微昏迷 |
Will she be all right? | 她会好起来吗 |
Our doctor at home said that she might need an operation. | 家庭医生说她可能需要手术 |
Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
What kind of operation? | 什么类型的手术 |
She's, um... well... you know what? | 她是好吧你知道 |
I'm not the doctor. | 我不是她医生 |
Um, I'm a doctor, but I'm not Katie's doctor, | 我是医生但不是凯蒂的医生 |
So I'll go get him for you. | 我去叫他过来 |
- What?- Katie's parents have questions. | -什么-凯蒂的父母有疑问 |
Do you talk to them, | 是你去跟他们谈谈 |
or do I ask Burke? | 还是去问伯克医生 |
No, Burke's off the case. | 不用伯克不管这病人 |
Katie belongs to the new attending now, | 凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管 |
Dr. Shepherd.He is over there | 谢博德医生他在那里 |
Meredith, can I talk to you for a second? | 梅瑞狄斯我能跟你谈谈吗 |
Actually, I was... | 实际上我 |
Dr. shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
Dr. Shepherd? This morning, it was Derek. | 谢博德医生今早还是德里克呢 |
Now it's Dr. Shepherd. | 现在就是谢博德医生 |
Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. | 我们要装作什么都没发生 |
What never happened? You sleeping with me, | 什么没发生过是你和我上床 |
Or you throwing me out this morning? | 还是你今早把我赶出去 |
Both are memories I'd like to hold onto. | 但这两件事我可都想记着 |
No, there will be no memories. | 不什么都不要记得 |
I'm not the girl in the bar anymore, | 我不是酒吧里的女孩 |
and you're not the guy. | 你也不是那男的 |
This can't exist. You get that, right? | 这不现实你明白是吗 |
You took advantage of me, and you wanna forget about it. | 你吃了我豆腐后就想甩掉我 |
- I did not take...- I was drunk and vulnerable and good-looking. | -我没吃-我当时喝醉了人又长得帅 |
You took advantage. | 你就想乘虚而入 |
Ok, I was the one who was drunk, | 拜托喝醉的人是我 |
and you are not that good looking. | 而且你也没那么帅 |
Maybe not today. | 可能今天不怎么帅 |
Last night, I was good-looking. I had my red shirt on. | 可昨晚我的确很帅我还穿着红衬衣 |
- You took advantage. - I did not take advantage. | -你吃我豆腐了-我没有 |
Want to take advantage again? Friday night? | 还在吃次吗周五晚上如何 |
No. | 不 |
You're an attending and I'm your intern. | 你是主治医生我是你实习医生 |
- Stop looking at me like that.- Like what? | -别那样看我-哪样 |
Like you've seen me naked. | 就像我没穿衣服 |
Dr. Shepherd, this is inappropriate. | 谢博德医生这很不合适 |
Has that ever occurred to you? | 你没想过吗 |
Open, identify, ligate, | 打开检查捆扎 |
remove, irrigate, close. | 移出冲洗缝合 |
Open, identify, ligate, | 打开检查捆扎 |
remove, irrigate, close. | 移出冲洗缝合 |
He's gonna faint. A fainter. | 他就快晕倒了 |
No, code brown, righ his pants. | 不应该是快尿裤子了 |
He's about the flop sweat. | 他迟早会焦虑不安 |
He's gonna sweat himself unsterilized. | 流一身冷汗 |
Ten bucks, he messes up the Mcburney. | 10块钱赌他会搞砸的 |
Fifteen, he cries. | 15块赌他会哭 |
I'll put 20 on a total meltdown. | 我出20赌他会彻底崩溃 |
Fifty says he pulls the whole thing off. | 50块赌他会顺利完成 |
That's one of us down there, the first one of us. | 底下是我们的一员我们中第一位 |
Where's your loyalty? | 你们的集体意识哪去了 |
75 says he can't even id the appendix. | 75块赌他连阑尾都找不到 |
I'll take that accurately | 我也赌这个 |
Ok, O'malley, let's see what you can do. | 来吧欧麦利让我们看看你的能耐 |
Here it comes. | 开始了 |
- Scalpel. - Scalpel. | -手术刀-手术刀 |
That Burke is trouble. | 伯克有麻烦了 |
More pressure. | 用点力 |
The human flesh is a tough shell. Dig in. | 人的肌肉很坚硬切下去 |
- Pickups. - Pickups. | -镊子-镊子 |
- clamp. - clamp. | -夹钳-夹钳 |
I'm there. | 我找到了 |
Damn, he got the peritoneum open. I'm out. | 该死他把腹膜打开了我输了 |
I told you. he's gonna pull it off. | 我早说过他会成功的 |
- Scalpel. - Scalpel. | -手术刀-手术刀 |
Appendix is out. | 阑尾移除 |
- Not bad. - Thank you. | -不赖嘛-谢谢 |
Now all you have to do | 现在你要做的 |
is invert the stump into the cecum | 就是把残尾反转进盲肠 |
And simultaneously pull up on the purse strings, | 同时把它拉起来打结 |
But be careful not to... | 但是小心不要 |
...break them. | 弄断 |
You ripped the cecum. You've got a bleeder. | 你弄破了盲肠他已经出血了 |
You're filling with stool. What do you do? | 粪便在往外溢你要怎么做 |
Think. | 思考 |
You start the suction and you start digging | 你开始抽吸在她出血过多前 |
For those strings before she bleeds to death. | 找出那些缝线 |
- Give him a clamp. - bp's dropping. | -给他个夹钳-血压在下降 |
- He's choking. - Come on, George. | -他楞住了-振作点乔治 |
Today. pull your balls out of your back pocket. | 今天把你的恐惧都抛开 |
Let's go. What are you waiting for? Suction. | 开始行动在等什么抽吸啊 |
Getting too low, folks. | 各位血压太低了 |
Dr. Burke. | 伯克医生 |
Get out of the way. Pansy-ass idiot. | 闪一边去蠢货 |
Get him out of here. | 让他出去 |
Suction. clamp. | 抽吸夹钳 |
He's 007. | 他是007 |
- 007, yep. - A total 007. | -没错007-彻底的007 |
- What's "007" mean? - License to kill. | -007是什么意思-杀人执照 |
They're calling me 007, aren't they? | 他们叫我007没错吧 |
No one's calling you 007. | 没人叫你007 |
Right on the elevator, Murphy whispered, "007." | 刚才电梯上墨菲还在旁边嘀咕007 |
How many times do we have to go through this? George | 我们还要重复几次 |
Five? Ten? | 5次还是10次 |
Give me a number, or I'm gonna hit you. | 给我个数字不然我揍死你 |
Murphy whispered 007, everyone laughed. | 墨菲一嘀咕007所有人就笑了 |
- He wasn't talking about you.- Are you sure? | -他不是在说你-你确定吗 |
- Would we lie to you? - Yes. | -我们会说谎吗-会 |
007 is a state of mind. | 007是一种境界 |
Says the girl | 这句话是从 |
who finished first in her class at Stanford. | 斯坦福大学优等生口中说出的 |
Oh, man. It's 911 for Katie Bryce. | 天哪凯蒂·布莱斯需要急救 |
I got to go. | 我得走了 |
Maybe I should have gone into geriatrics. | 或许我应该去老人病科 |
No one minds when you kill an old person. | 弄死了老人没有人会在意的 |
Surgery is hot. It's the marines. | 手术很性感很像军人 |
It's macho. It's hostile. It's hardcore. | 有男子气概有挑战性很难征服 |
Geriatrics is for freaks who live with | 老人病科是给那些和父母住一起 |
their mothers and never have sex. | 没有性生活的怪胎呆的地方 |
I've got to get my own place. | 我一边凉快去了 |
Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过借过 |
Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 |
You're ok? The nurse paged me 911. | 你没事吗护士说有紧急情况 |
I had to go all exorcist to get | 我得演的逼真点 |
her to even pick up the phone. | 才能让她拿起打电话 |
Wait. There's nothing wrong with you? | 等等你没事吗 |
I'm bored. | 我很无聊 |
You little... | 你这个小 |
The pageant's on cable, | 电视上在播选美比赛 |
But this crappy hospital doesn't get the channel. | 但是这家烂医院没有那频道 |
If that cow Kylie wood is gonna walk | 要是那头母牛凯丽带着我的皇冠走下来 |
off with my crown, I have to see it. | 我必须得看 |
Can you call someone? | 你能找人来修吗 |
Ok. This is an actual hospital. | 好了这里是真正的医院 |
There are sick people here. | 住的都是病人 |
Go to sleep and stop wasting my time. | 赶快睡觉别再浪费我的时间 |
But I can't sleep. My head's all full. | 但我睡不找脑袋满满的 |
That's called "thinking." Go with it. | 这叫做思考边想边睡吧 |
What do you need? | 你想干什么 |
Mr. Jones has junky veins, | 琼斯先生的血管脆弱 |
and he really needs antibiotics. | 需要注射抗生素 |
I should start a central line. | 我应该做个中央静脉插管 |
So start one. | 那就做呗 |
You don't know how. | 你不知道怎么做 |
I've never done one. | 我从没做过 |
Well, you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着 |
Can't we just page someone else? | 就不能找个其他人吗 |
She's the on-call resident. | 她是值班医生 |
Ok. | 好吧 |
Ok, I'll just... I'll wake her. | 好吧我就叫醒她 |
Dr. Bailey, I don't mean to bother you. | 贝利医生我不是有意打搅你 |
- Then don't. - It's Mr. Jones. | -那就别叫我-是琼斯先生 |
- Is he dying? - No. | -他快死了吗-没有 |
Then stop talking to me. | 那就别跟我说话 |
What is it?! | 到底什么事 |
Next time you wake me, | 下次你想叫醒我 |
He better be so close to dead there's a tag on his toe. | 他最好快死了脚趾头上快挂牌的时候 |
4-b's got post-op pneumonia. | 4-b床的病人得了术后肺炎 |
Let's start antibiotics. | 给他注射抗生素 |
Are you sure that's the right diagnosis? | 你确定诊断正确吗 |
Well, I don't know. I'm only an intern. | 我不清楚我只是实习医生 |
Why don't you go spend four years in med school | 你为什么不去医学院好好学四年 |
And then let me know if it's the right diagnosis? | 然后让我知道诊断是不是正确的 |
She's short of breath. She's got fever. | 她呼吸急促还发烧 |
She's post-op. Start the antibiotics. | 这是手术后遗症开始注射抗生素 |
God, I hate nurses. | 老天我讨厌护士 |
I'm Alex. I'm with Jeremy. | 我是阿历克斯杰里米那组的 |
You're with the nazi, right? | 你在纳粹那组的对吧 |
She may not have pneumonia, you know. | 她可能不是肺炎你知道 |
She could be splinting, or have a p.e. | 可能是横膈膜炎或肺栓炎 |
Like I said, I hate nurses. | 就像我刚才说的我讨厌护士 |
What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
Did you just call me a nurse? | 你说我是护士 |
Well, if the white cap fits. | 护士帽挺配你的 |
Damn it, Katie. | 该死的凯蒂 |
- Is she seeing anybody?- I don't know. | -她有男朋友吗-不知道 |
She's hot. | 她真辣 |
I'm friends with her. | 我是她朋友 |
I mean, kind of friends... | 算是吧 |
Not actually friends exactly, | 其实还不算朋友 |
but we're tight, and we hang out. | 不过我们挺合得来 还一块出去 |
- Really, only just today... - Dude. dude, stop talking. | -不过就今天一次-哥们打住吧 |
What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
She's having multiple grand mal seizures. | 她好几次癫痫大发作 |
Now, how do you want to proceed? | 下一步该如何处理 |
Dr. Grey, are you listening to me?! | 格蕾医生听见我说话吗 |
She's got diazepam, two milligrams lorazepam. | 已经注射两毫升氯羟去甲安定 |
I just gave the second dose. | 刚才注射了第二剂 |
Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do. | 格蕾医生你得告诉我怎么做 |
Dr. Grey! | 格蕾医生 |
Ok, she's full on lorazepam? | 安定注射最大量了吗 |
She's had four milligrams. | 已经注射四毫升 |
You paged Dr. Bailey and Dr. Shepherd? | 呼叫贝利和谢博德医生了吗 |
Lorazepam's not working. | 安定没有起效果 |
Phenobarbital. Load her with phenobarbital. | 苯巴比妥注射苯巴比妥 |
- Pheno's in. - No change. | -注射了-没有效果 |
- You paged Dr. Shepherd. - I just told you. | -呼谢博德医生了吗-刚呼过了 |
- Well, page him again, stat. - What do you want to do? | -再呼一次现在-你准备怎么办 |
Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do. | 格蕾医生你得告诉我们怎么做 |
- Heart stopped. - Code blue! | -心脏停跳-蓝色警报 |
Code blue! Code blue! | 蓝色警报蓝色警报 |
- Get the crash cart. - I'll get it, right away. | -抢救车-我去推 |
Wait. | 等等 |
- Charge the pads to 200. - Charge. Clear. | -充电到200-充电完毕离手 |
Still v-fib. Nothing. | 没有反应持续室颤 |
- Charging. - Nineteen seconds. | -正在充电-停跳19秒 |
Charge them to 300. | 充电到300 |
- 300. Anything? - 27 seconds. | -300有效果吗-停跳27秒 |
Charge to 360. | 充电到360 |
- Come on, Katie. - 49 seconds. | -加油凯蒂-停跳49秒 |
It's 60 seconds, you're supposed to admin another drug. | 快1分钟了你得用别种药 |
Charge again! | 再充电 |
Charge again. | 再充电 |
Anything? | 有反应吗 |
I see sinus rhythm. | 窦性心律恢复了 |
- Blood pressure's coming up. - All right. | -血压正在回升-好了 |
Pressure's returning. Rate's coming back. | 血压逐渐正常心率也正常了 |
What the hell happened? | 这怎么回事 |
She had a seizure and her heart stopped. | 她刚才癫痫发作心脏骤停 |
You're supposed to be monitoring her. | 你该时刻监视她情况 |
I checked on her, and she... | 我检查过可她 |
I got her. Just... just go. | 我接手你走吧 |
Somebody give me her... give me her chart, please. | 谁把她她病历给我 |
You get a 911, you page me immediately. | 有紧急情况就该立刻呼我 |
Not in the five minutes it takes you | 而不是磨蹭5分钟才到急救室 |
to get to the emergency, immediately. | 应该立刻呼叫我 |
You're on my team | 你是我组里的 |
and if somebody dies, it's my ass. | 要是害死了人算在我头上 |
You hear me, Grey? | 听见了吗格蕾 |
Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
If you tell anyone, ever... | 你要是敢和别人说 |
You said it was a seizure disorder. | 之前你说是癫痫发作 |
Now you're saying it isn't? | 现在你又说不是吗 |
I'm saying that I don't know. | 我是说我不知道 |
- What do you think it could be? - I don't know. | -你觉得是什么病呢-我不知道 |
- When will you know? - I don't have an answer for you for now. | -什么时候能知道-我现在没法回答 |
- Katie is stable, and...- Wait one damn minute. | -凯蒂目前情况稳定-给我打住 |
We came here because this hospital | 我们来这是因为这医院 |
is supposed to be the best in Washington. | 应该是华盛顿最好的 |
That's my kid in there. My kid. | 那可是我的孩子我的孩子 |
And you have the audacity to stand here and tell me, | 而你现在竟敢厚着脸皮说 |
"I don't know". | 我不知道 |
Mr. Bryce... | 布莱斯先生 |
No, I want someone else, a doctor who knows what they're doing. | 不行我要换位脑子清楚的医生 |
You get me someone else, someone better than you. | 你去找其他找个比你好的来 |
Mr. Bryce, I ensure you | 布莱斯先生我向你保证 |
I am working hard on katie's case. | 我正努力研究凯蒂的病情 |
No, you're not. If you were, | 你才没有如果你努力了 |
you'd be able to give me some answers. | 你肯定能回答我们的问题 |
I put you on a bypass machine, | 我将你的血管连接到分流器上 |
which pumps blood for your heart. | 让它替心脏向四肢供血 |
Fix your ticker, take you off the machine. | 修好你的心脏再断开分流器 |
I'm done. Simple procedure. | 就搞定了过程很简单 |
So I shouldn't worry? | 所以我不需要担心了吗 |
I'm very good at what I do. | 我对这种手术很擅长 |
It still is surgery. There are some risks. | 不过这仍然是手术会有一些风险 |
I'll see you in the OR this afternoon, Mr. Savitch. | 下午手术室见沙维奇先生 |
You're not gonna leave me alone with that guy, are you? | 你不会把我丢给那家伙吧 |
Oh, I'll be outside the OR the whole time. | 我会一直在手术室外看着的 |
No, Dr. Burke is very good. Don't worry. | 伯克医生非常厉害别担心 |
I'll see you after. | 待会见 |
He'll be fine, right? | 他会没事吧 |
Tony's gonna sail through it. | 托尼会熬过去的 |
Look, you have nothing to worry about. It's a promise. | 没什么好担心的我向你们保证 |
Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
- What are you doing? - I'm suturing a banana | -你这是在干嘛-缝合香蕉 |
With the vain hope that it wakes up my brain. | 但愿这能让我清醒一下 |
What are you smiling at, 007? | 你笑什么笑007 |
I'm sorry. I get mean when I 'm tired. | 对不起我这人累了就比较刻薄 |
You know what? I don't care. | 我不在乎 |
I comforted a family, and I got to hang out in the OR today. | 我安慰了病人今天还有手术做 |
All is well. | 一帆风顺 |
Anybody know why we're here? So anybody... | 有谁知道我们来这干嘛 |
Good morning. | 早上好 |
- Morning. - Morning. | -早上好-早上好 |
I'm gonna do something pretty rare for a surgeon. | 我要做件外科医生很少做的事 |
I'm gonna ask interns for help. | 我要向你们这些实习医生求援 |
I've got this kid, Katie Bryce. | 我手上这孩子凯蒂·布莱斯 |
Right now, she's a mystery. | 到现在还弄不清楚病因 |
She doesn't respond to our meds. | 我们用的药不起作用 |
Labs are clean, scans are pure. | 化验和扫描都没有异常 |
But she's having seizures-- grand mal seizures-- with no visible cause. | 但她多次癫痫大发作毫无征兆 |
She's a ticking clock. | 她时间不多了 |
She's gonna die if I don't make a diagnosis, | 如果我再找不出病因她就会死 |
which is where you come in. | 所以我找你们帮忙 |
I can't do it alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
I need your extra minds, extra eyes. | 我需要你们集思广益 |
I need you to play detective. | 来侦破这桩疑案 |
I need you to find out why Katie's having seizures. | 我需要你们找出凯蒂的病因 |
I know you're tired. You're busy. | 我知道你们很累很忙 |
You got more work than you could possibly handle. | 手头的事都做不完 |
I understand. So I'm gonna give you an incentive. | 我理解所以我会给你们点动力 |
Whoever finds the answer rides with me. | 谁找到答案谁就来当我助手 |
Katie needs surgery. | 凯蒂肯定要动手术 |
You'll get to do what no interns get to do. | 你们会参与实习生都做不到的事 |
Scrub in to assist on an advanced procedure. | 来参与协助这次高级手术 |
Dr. Bailey's gonna hand you Katie's chart. | 贝利医生会发给你们凯蒂的病历 |
The clock is ticking fast, people. | 时间不多了各位 |
If we're gonna save Katie's life, we have to do it soon. | 要救凯蒂的命我们就得抓紧 |
Did you just page me? | 你呼我吗 |
Yes. 4-b's still short of breath. | 4-B那床仍然呼吸短促 |
Give antibiotics time to work. | 抗生素需要时间发挥药效 |
The antibiotics should have worked by now. | 抗生素早就该起效了 |
She's old. She's freaking antient. | 她老了老古董一个 |
She's lucky she's still breathing. | 能喘气就该谢天谢地 |
I got a shot to scrub in downstairs | 我楼下还有手术 |
On a patient who wasn't alive during the civil war. | 那病人南北战争时还没出生呢 |
Don't page me again. | 别再呼我了 |
Hey, I want in on Shepherd's surgery. | 我想参与谢博德那手术 |
You've been the intern on Katie since the start. | 你从一开始就照顾凯蒂 |
You want to work together? | 我们合作如何 |
We find the answer, we have a 50-50 chance of scrubbing in. | 要能找到答案我俩手术的机会各一半 |
I'll work with you, | 和你合作没问题 |
but I don't want in on the surgery. You can have it. | 但我不想做手术你做吧 |
Are you kidding? It's the biggest opportunity any intern will get. | 开什么玩笑这机会千载难逢 |
I don't want to spend any more time with Shepherd than I have to. | 我不想和谢博德在一起 |
What do you have against Shepherd? | 你对他有什么意见 |
If we find the answer, the surgery's yours. | 我们找到答案手术你来做 |
- Do you want to work together or not? - Deal. | -干还是不干-成交 |
She doesn't have anoxia, renal failure or acidosis. | 排除缺氧症肾衰竭和酸毒症 |
It's not a tumor, her CT's clean. | 断层扫描正常所以也不是肿瘤 |
Are you serious not gonna tell me why you won't work with Shepherd? | 不说你为什么不想和谢博德工作吗 |
No. What about infection? | 不说会不会是感染 |
No, there's no white count. | 不会白细胞数正常 |
She has no CT lesions, no fevers, | 断层显示没有病变她也不发烧 |
Nothing in her spinal tap. | 脊髓抽液也查不出异常 |
Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
You can't comment, make a face or react in any way. | 不许评论做鬼脸不许有任何反应 |
We had sex. | 我们上过床 |
What about an aneurysm? | 动脉瘤呢 |
No blood on the CT and no headaches. | 断层扫描显示无出血病人也没有头疼 |
Ok. There's no drug use, no pregnancy, no trauma. | 好吧她没吸毒没怀孕也没受外伤 |
Was he good? | 他表现好吗 |
I mean, he looks like he'd be good. Was it any good? | 他看起来不错实际上怎么样 |
We're out of answers. | 我们找不到答案 |
What if no one comes up with anything? | 要是大家都找不到那怎么办 |
You mean, what if she dies? | 你是说要是她死了 |
Yeah. | 对 |
This is gonna sound really bad, | 听上去很残酷 |
but I really want the surgery. | 但我真想做那手术 |
She's just never gonna get the chance to turn into a person. | 她没有机会长大成人 |
The sum total of her existence | 她一生最大的成就 |
will be almost winning Miss Teen Whatever. | 就只是当什么选美皇后 |
You know what her pageant talent is? | 你知道她选美时特长是什么吗 |
- They have talent? - Rhythmic gymnastics. | -她们还有特长-艺术体操 |
Oh, come on. | 噢不会吧 |
What is rhythmic gymnastics? | 艺术体操是什么啊 |
I can't even say it. I don't know what it is. | 我都不知道那是什么玩意 |
I think it's something with a ball and a... | 我觉得是某种拿着球 |
What? | 怎么了 |
Meredith, what? | 梅瑞狄斯怎么了 |
Get up. Come on. | 起来快点 |
The only thing that she would possibly need is an angiogram. | 可能只需要做个血管造影 |
Oh. Oh, Dr. Shepherd, just one moment. | 谢博德医生请等一下 |
Katie competes in beauty pageants. | 凯蒂参加过选美比赛 |
I know that, but we have to save her life anyway. | 我知道可我们还是得救她的命 |
She has no headaches, no neck pain, her CT is clean. | 她头不疼脖子不疼断层扫描也正常 |
There's no medical proof of an aneurysm, | 所以医学上不能证明她有动脉瘤 |
but what if she has an aneurysm anyway? | 但如果她真的有动脉瘤呢 |
There are no indicators. | 没有确切迹象 |
But she twisted her ankle a few weeks ago when she prepared for the pageant. | 可几周前准备比赛时她扭了脚 |
- I appreciate you trying to help... - She fell. | -感谢你们这么努力帮忙-她摔倒了 |
When she twisted her ankle, she fell. | 她扭伤脚踝摔倒了 |
It was no big deal, not even a bump on the head. | 大家都没当回事她头也没摔着 |
She got up, iced her ankle, and everything was fine. | 她起来后冰敷就完事了 |
It was a fall so minor, | 这伤太小了 |
her doctor didn't even think to mention it | 她医生甚至觉得都不值一提 |
When I was taking her history, but she did fall. | 而查她病史确实有摔倒 |
You know what, the chance a minor fall can burst aneurysm is | 跌倒导致动脉瘤破裂的几率 |
One in a million, literally. | 理论上只有百万分之一 |
- Let's go. - Where? | -咱们走-去哪 |
To find out if Katie's one in a million. | 看看凯迪是不是那百万分之一 |
I'll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
There it is. | 就是那 |
It's minute, but it's there. | 很小但确实在 |
It's a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 蛛网膜出血 |
She's bleeding into her brain. | 她颅内正在出血 |
She could have gone through her entire | 她本可以安然无恙得 |
Life without it ever been a problem | 继续生活的 |
- One tap in the right spot... - It exploded. | -碰巧她跌倒了-动脉瘤就爆开了 |
Exactly | 完全正确 |
Now I can fix it. You two did great work. | 现在我要治好她你俩干的不错 |
Love to stay and kiss your ass, but I got to tell | 很想好好表扬你俩不过现在 |
Katie's parents she's having a surgery. | 要通知她父母要进行手术 |
- Katie Bryce's chart, please. - Here you go. | -给我凯蒂·布莱斯的病历-给你 |
Dr. Shepherd, you'd said that you'd | 谢博德医生你说过谁能帮忙 |
Pick someone to scrub in if we helped | 就选去协助手术 |
Oh, yes, right. | 对没错 |
I'm sorry I can't take you both. It's gonna be a full house. | 抱歉不能把你们都带上手术室满员了 |
Meredith, I'll see you in or. | 梅瑞狄斯手术室见 |
Good. Thank you. | 很好谢谢 |
Cristina... | 克里斯蒂娜 |
Wow, that was quick. | 这次真迅速 |
His heart had too much damage for a bypass. | 他心脏已经损伤太多无法搭桥 |
I had to let him go. | 我只能让他走了 |
It happens, rarely, but it does happen. | 很少见但发生了 |
The worst part of the game. | 这是最坏的结果了 |
But I told his wife | 可我告诉他妻子 |
I told Gloria that he would be fine. | 我告诉格洛里亚他会没事的 |
- I promised her that...- you what? | -我承诺她-什么 |
They have four little girls. | 他们有四个小女儿 |
You are not promising anything. | 你不能承诺任何事 |
This is my case. Did you hear me promise? | 这是我病人你看我承诺过什么 |
The only one that can keep a promise like that is god, | 唯一能作出承诺的只有上帝 |
And I haven't seen him holding a scalpel lately. | 而我从没看他拿过手术刀 |
You never promise a patient's family a good outcome! | 永远不要向病人的家人承诺有好结果 |
I thought... | 我本以为 |
You are a important man to make promises to Mrs. Savitch? | 你对沙维奇夫人作出承诺 |
You get to be the one to tell her that she's a widow. | 那么你去告诉她成寡妇了 |
Izzie. | 伊兹 |
- Maybe Meredith couldn't - Izzie. | -或许梅瑞狄斯不该-伊兹 |
I'll tell him I changed my mind. | 我告诉他我不去了 |
Don't do me any favors. It's fine. | 别假装帮我我没事 |
Cristina... | 克里斯蒂娜 |
You know what, you did a cutthroat thing. Deal with it. | 干了坏事就得承认 |
Don't come to me for abslotion. | 不要求我原谅你 |
You want to be a shark, be a shark. | 要坏就坏到底 |
- I'm not... - Oh, yes you are. | -我没有-你当然有 |
Only it makes you feel all bad in your warm, gooey places. | 你只觉得良心不安而已 |
No, screw you. | 去死吧你 |
I don't get picked for surgery cause I slept with my boss | 我没因为和上司上床而被选中 |
And I didn't get into med school cause | 有位有名的老妈 |
I have a famous mother. | 上医学院 |
Some of us have to earn what we get. | 我们就得自食其力 |
Gloria, there were complications in the surgery. | 格洛里亚手术时有些并发症 |
Tony's heart had a lot of damage. | 托尼的心脏损伤严重 |
We tried to take him off bypass, but... | 我们本想搭桥可是 |
There wasn't anything we could have done. | 我们已经尽力了 |
What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
He... | 他 |
Tony died. | 托尼去世了 |
He's dead. | 他死了 |
Gloria... | 格洛里亚 |
- I am so sorry. - Thank you. | -我很抱歉-谢谢 |
Please... | 求你 |
Go away. | 走开 |
I promised I'd make her look cool. | 我保证会把她剃得很酷 |
Apparently being a bald beauty queen is the worst thing | 变成光头选美皇后 |
That happened in the history of the world. | 显然是史上最糟的事了 |
Did you choose me for the surgery because I slept with you? | 因为我和你上床才选的我吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
I'm kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
I'm not gonna scrub in for surgery. | 我不会去协助你手术的 |
You should ask cristina. She really wants it. | 你应该让克里斯蒂娜去她很想去 |
You're Katie's doctor. And on your first day, | 凯蒂的医生是你上班第一天 |
With little training, you helped save her life. | 训练很少的情况下你就救了她的命 |
You earned the right to follow her case through the finish | 你有权全程参加这病例 |
You shouldn't let the fact that we had sex | 你不该让上床的事 |
Get in the way of you taking your shot. | 影响你自己的机会 |
I wish I wanted to be a chef | 我真希望我是位厨师 |
Or a ski instructor or a kindergarten teacher. | 或者滑雪教师或者幼儿园老师 |
You know, I would have been a really good postal worker. | 我宁愿是位很棒的邮递员 |
I'm dependable. | 我很可靠 |
You know, my parents tell everyone that | 我父母告诉人们 |
They made up their son a surgeon | 他们把儿子培养成外科医生 |
As if it's a big accomplishment. | 就像大功告成一样 |
Superhero or something. | 超级英雄之类的 |
If they could see me now. | 如果他们看到我这样 |
When I told my mother I wanted to go to medical school, | 我跟我妈妈说想读医学院时 |
She tried to talk me out of it. | 她劝我不要去 |
Said I didn't have what it takes to be a surgeon, | 说我不具备外科医生的素质 |
That I'd never make it. | 我永远无法胜任 |
So the way I see it, | 所以在我看来 |
Superhero sounds pretty damn good. | 超级英雄听起来一点都不好 |
We're gonna survive this, right? | 我们会挺过去的对吗 |
She's still short of breath. | 她依旧呼吸困难 |
Did you get an ABG or a chest film? | 看过动脉血气分析或胸片吗 |
Oh, yes, sir, I did. | 是的看过了 |
And what did you see? | 有什么结论 |
I had a lot of patients last night. | 我昨晚负责很多病人 |
Name the common causes of post-op fever. | 说出术后发热的常见原因 |
From your head, not from a book. | 用脑子想别找书 |
Don't look it up. Learn it. It should be in your head. | 别查书这些都该记在脑子里 |
Name the common causes of post-op fever. | 说出术后发热的常见原因 |
Uh... The common causes of post... | 术后发热的常见 |
Can anybody name the common causes of post-op fever? | 有人能说出术后发热的常见起因吗 |
Wind, water, wound, walking, weird drugs. | 肺炎尿道炎伤口感染血栓药理作用 |
The five w's. | 五个W |
Most of the time, it's wind, splinting or pneumonia. | 最大的可能是肺隔膜炎或肺炎 |
Pneumonia's easy to assume, | 一般会判定为肺炎 |
Especially if you're too busy to do the test. | 特别是没时间做检测时 |
What do you think's wrong with 4-b? | 那你认为4-b床病人是哪种情况 |
The fourth w, walking. | 第四个W血栓 |
I think she's a prime candidate for a pulmonary embolus. | 她很有可能是肺动脉栓塞 |
How would you diagnose? | 通过什么可以确诊 |
Spiral ct, vq scan, | 螺旋CT肺通气扫描 |
Provide o2, dose with heparin | 耗氧量肝磷脂的用量 |
And consult for an ivc filter. | 以及下腔静脉滤结果 |
Do exactly as she says, | 按她说的去检查 |
Then tell your resident that I want you off this case. | 告诉你组长这位病人你不用管了 |
I'd know you anywhere. You're the speeding image of your mother. | 我知道你你身上能看到你妈的影子 |
Welcome to the game. | 欢迎参加竞赛 |
All right, everybody. It's a beautiful night to save lives. | 各位如此良宵正适合救人性命 |
Let's have some fun. | 咱们开始吧 |
I can't think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon | 我想不出任何我要做医生的理由 |
But I can think of 1,000 reasons why I should quit. | 但是我能想出一千个理由不做医生 |
They make it hard on purpose. | 每个决定都如此艰难 |
There are lives in our hands. | 生死在我们手中 |
There comes a moment when it's more than just a game... | 到了某个关头就不再是竞赛 |
And you either take that step forward | 你要不跨出那一步 |
Or turn around and walk away. | 就是调头离开 |
I could quit, but here's the thing | 我可以退出可现况是 |
I love the playing field. | 我爱这片竞技场 |
- It was a good surgery. - Yeah. | -干的不错-谢谢 |
We don't have to do that thing | 我们没必要这样 |
Where I say something and then you say something, | 我说点什么你说点什么 |
And then somebody cries, and there's a moment. | 然后有人哭了有那么一个时机 |
- Yuck. - Good. | -真肉麻-很好 |
You should get some sleep. You look like crap. | 你应该睡一会你看起来糟透了 |
I look better than you. | 比你好多了 |
That's not possible. | 那不可能 |
That was amazing. | 太惊人了 |
You practice on cadavers, | 你用尸体练习 |
You observe | 不停地观察 |
And you think you know what you're gonna feel like | 自以为知道站在手术台前 |
Standing over that table, but... | 是个什么感觉但是 |
That was such a high. | 那实在太爽了 |
I don't know why anybody does drugs. | 真不明白为什么还有人会吸毒 |
I should, uh, go do this. | 我还要继续关注这病例 |
You should. | 确实 |
I'll see you around. | 回头见 |
See you around. | 回头见 |
See you. | 再见 |
So... | 于是 |
I made it through my first shift. | 我熬过了头一天的工作 |
We all did. | 我们都熬过了 |
The other interns are all good people. | 其他的实习生都是好人 |
You'd like them... | 你会喜欢他们 |
I think. | 我是这么认为 |
I don't know, maybe. | 不知道可能吧 |
I like them. | 至少我喜欢他们 |
Oh, and I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
I'm not gonna sell the house. I'm gonna keep it. | 我决定不卖房子我要留着 |
I'll have to get a couple of roommates, but | 我要找几个室友但 |
it's home, you know? | 那还是家明白吗 |
Are you the doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
No. | 不 |
I'm not your doctor, but I am a doctor. | 我不是你的医生不过我是医生 |
What's your name? | 你叫什么 |
It's me, mom. Meredith. | 是我妈梅瑞狄斯 |
All right. | 好吧 |
I used to be a doctor, I think. | 觉得过去我也是医生 |
You were a doctor, mom. | 你曾经也是医生妈妈 |
You were a surgeon. | 你是外科医生 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”