成长不容易第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

成长不容易第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Whyyyyy?! 为什么
My God. 我的天啊
It had only been three days since I left home 我才离开家三天
and my dad was already 5150. 我爸爸已经开始发神经了
It hurts so bad! 我伤得太痛了
What hurts so bad, Dad? 哪里受伤了 爸爸
My soul! 我的灵魂
Dad, stop, seriously. 停停停 爸爸 严肃点
But you don't understand, Zo-Zo. 你不懂 Zozo
The world is a dangerous place now! 这个世界很危险
College is totally different than when I was coming up. 现在的大学和我当年完全不一样了
Okay, dude, you had Freaknik. 好吧 爸爸 你当年还有Freaknik
Shake them things, baby 动起来 宝贝
完整版请点击
shake shake them things, baby 动起来 宝贝
Shake them things, baby 动起来 宝贝
Pop, pop 摇摆 摇摆
Lies! 骗子
Propaganda! 都是虚假宣传
Freaknik never happened! Freaknik从来没举办过
成长不容易单词统计

成长不容易高频单词统计
Okay, there are YouTube videos, 好吧 但是Youtube上有视频
one of which I'm actually pretty sure you're in. 我很确定你在其中一个里面
Unh, unh, get it, get it 啊 抓住它 抓住它
Okay, it was amazing. 好吧,那确实很刺激
And there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about it. 过去的日子我没有一天不在想它
But I don't want that for you! 但是我不想让你去
Dad, I don't want that for me. 爸爸 我并不想去
You know, I got to go. 你知道的 我要挂了
No! No, no, no, no, no. 不不不
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等一下等一下
Um, when you come home this weekend, 你这周末什么时候回家
can we watch "The Breakfast Club" Together? 我们能一起看早餐俱乐部吗
Dad, I'm not coming home this weekend. 爸爸 我这周末不回家
Aaaah! 啊啊啊
But that's our favorite! 但那是我们最喜欢的电影
Don't forget about me! 勿忘我
That was the song's one rule. 那可是主题曲啊
Bye, Dad. 再见 爸爸
Three days. 才三天
Shell of a man. 脆弱的男人
I'd been in college for three days, 我的大学生活已经开始三天了
and at that moment, there was no way 刚开始的时候
my dad or anyone couldn't have told me that 我的父亲或者其他人已经告诉过我
I didn't already know everything I needed to know 我还有很多需要知道的事情不清楚
to completely master this place the same way I had in high school. 从而像高中一样在这里做到游刃有余
I knew it all. 我全都知道
I knew that Ronald J. Winthrop was our school founder, 我知道Ronald J. Winthrop是我们学校的创始人
and that he dabbled in slavery. 还有他支持奴隶制
I knew that the Cal U basketball team of 1958 我知道1958年的加利福尼亚大学篮球队
would get bodied by the Cal U basketball team today. 会被今天的宾州加利福尼亚大学篮球队吊打
I knew that this was the women's bathroom 我知道这里曾经是女洗手间
and also the men's bathroom. 也是男洗手间
I knew this was the campus hot spot... 我知道这是学校的热点
this was the campus lame spot... 这是学校里的逊点
and this was the campus dead spot. 这是学校的死角
Hold on, Mom! 等会 妈妈
Did you say Dad was gay or game? 你刚刚说爸爸是同性恋还是游戏
Gay or game? 同性恋还是游戏
Hello?
Damn it, Mom! Hello?! 见鬼 妈妈 喂
成长不容易中英对照台词本截图

成长不容易中英对照台词本截图
Ugh, hey. 唉 嘿
This reception is... 这个信号真是
But the one thing I didn't know about college, 但是对于大学我有一件事不明白
that I'd never admit to my dad or anybody else, 这件事我没有告诉我爸爸和任何人
was that in all actuality, 那就是事实上
I would soon discover that I didn't know anything. 我很快就会发现其实我什么都不知道
Which was obvious because I was enrolled in a midnight class 这很明显 因为我报了一门深夜课程
that no one in their right mind would ever want to be in. 而任何脑子正常一点的人 都是不会报这门课的
And I especially didn't know that 我也没想到
the same film my dad begged me to watch this weekend, 我爸爸求我这周末和他一起看的那部电影
the same film that ignited our father-daughter bond, 那部使我们的父女关系更亲密的那部电影
the film that taught me how to apply lipstick with my boobs, 那部教我怎么用胸部涂口红的电影
would be way closer to my real life than I ever knew. 会和我的现实生活如此接近
Good evening, everyone. 大家晚上好
If you're here for the Digital Marketing Strategies class, 如果你是来这里参加数字营销策略课程的
you've come to the correct place. 那你真是来对地方了
If you're here to inquire about the listing for 如果你是来认领
a mixed-breed litter of premature breech terrier puppies... 这些流浪混种早产小狗崽的
You've also come to the correct place. 那么你也来对地方了
I am Professor Dr. Charles Telphy. 我是Charles Telphy教授
Okay, freeze. 好 暂停
First of all, he's not a doctor, 首先 他不是个博士
and the fact that he's a professor 而他是一位教授的事实
totally blows my mind. 冲击了我的认知
I knew Charlie as the weird guy my dad works with. 我知道Charlie曾经是我爸爸的一个怪同事
All we got to do is plant some cocaine in her desk. 我们要做的就是在她的桌子里放一些可卡因
I'm pregnant and I hate you! 我怀孕了 我恨你
Okay. 好吧
Somehow, he's managed to keep his day job 不过 他竟然能一边做白天的工作
while teaching this class. 一边坚持晚上讲课
As adjunct professor for the midnight-to-2:00-AM "After-night-school" Program, 作为从午夜到凌晨2点的"深夜学堂"项目的副教授
I welcome you to a unique, new educational frontier. 我欢迎你们来到一个独特的 全新的教育前沿
Most of our jobs don't allow us to 我们中大多数人的工作
go to school during normal hours. 不支持我们在正常的日间时间上学
Whores. 妓女
But the daylight belongs to the meek. 但白昼属于温顺的人
The bold own the night. 勇者主宰黑夜
And with it, the future. 与此同时 拥有未来
We're just into tomorrow before anyone else. 我们比任何人都要更早地进入明天
Do you hear that? 听到了吗
That's tomorrow happening today. 那是明天和今天重合的声音
Now, this syllabus right here 现在 教学大纲就在这
is gonna break down the entire course 它把我们的全部课程分解为几部分
starting with week one... drones. 从第一周开始 无人机
Week two, drones from the past. 第二周 过去的无人机
完整版请点击
Week three, drones of the future. 第三周 未来的无人机
Basically, this will be an all-drones class. 基本上 这就是一门讲无人机的课程
Why? Cause they arose me. 为什么 因为它们引起了我的兴趣
So, just like "The Breakfast Club," 所以 就像早餐俱乐部一样
these six losers who I normally never would have even spoken to, 这六个我正常情况下根本不会接触的社会失败人士
would not only become my friends, 不仅仅会成为我的朋友
but some of the closest people to me in my life. 还会成为我生命中最亲密的人
Like Nomi... she's my boo. 像Nomi 她是我的闺蜜
What the fuck are you looking at? 你他妈在瞅啥呢
But it didn't exactly start off that way. 但一开始并不是这样的
See, Nomi wasn't your typical Jewish-American princess. Nomi不是典型的犹太裔美国公主
In fact, she wasn't your typical anything. 事实上 她不是任何典型的女孩
She liked Rottweilers 她喜欢罗威纳犬
and moshing at Swedish death-metal concerts. 参加瑞典的死亡金属音乐会
She was a liberated woman 她是个寻求解放的女性
who didn't conform to the boundaries or laws 不屈服于界限和法律
that her family, society, 她的家庭 社会
or 49 of the 50 states deemed acceptable. 或者50个州中49个州都接受的事情
And then there were these two. 然后是这两位
Hey, I'm Jazlyn! She's Skyler. 嘿 我是Jazlyn 她是Skyler
Are you guys... 你们两个
- Twins? - Totally. - 是双胞胎吗- 当然
B.T. Dubs, your hair is everything. B.T. Dubs 你的头发真是美的不可方物
Despite their Simi Valley accent, 除去她们的西米谷市的口音
the twins from Tyler Perry's "The Shining" 这对从Tyler Perry的"The Shining"中出道的双胞胎
were actually from the hood. 其实来自街区
They were also Cal U's hottest track recruits, 她们还是宾州加利福尼亚大学最火的田径特长生
which meant they were judged about everything, 这意味着她们的一切都会被人们指指点点
just like the young, Black, female athletes 就像其他年轻的黑人女运动员一样
who came before them were scrutinized about their speed, their bodies, even their edges. 她们的速度 身体 甚至样貌都被吹毛求疵地观察
But America's darlings were a far cry from this guy, 但是美国的宠儿们和剩下的这位大相径庭
who had a different opinion about America. 他对美国有完全不同的想法
This one's "Black Lives Matter," I got "I Can't Breathe," 这个写着"黑人的命很重要" 还有一个"我不能呼吸了"
"Michelle 2020," "Justice for Kalief Browder," "米歇尔2020""为Kalief Browder寻求正义"
and "Free Assata Shakur." 还有"还Assata Shakur自由"
Oh, and what's the bracelet for? 哦 那手环是做什么用的
Um, that just... 呃 这个只是
lets the EMTs know that I have a peanut allergy. 让急诊医生知道我对花生过敏
Aaron and I met during freshman orientation. 我和Aaron是在新生入学培训时认识的
He was a super-hot sophomore with a bunch of forearm tattoos 他是一个很火辣的二年级生 小臂上有一堆纹身
who somehow, against all odds, made a ducktail work. 而且不知为何 居然撑起了鸭尾辫的发型
Seriously, that should not work, right? 说实在的 本应是不好看的 对吧
But questionable hair choices aside, 但是撇去他奇怪的的发型取向
he had big plans to change the world. 他其实有改变世界的伟大计划
Um, BSU's protesting the fact that Cal U 鲍尔州立大学抗议宾州加利福尼亚大学
is changing the blackboards to whiteboards. 把黑板替换成白板
Why would they do that? 他们为什么要这样
Here we go. 大家传一下
This dude. 这位朋友
Uh, is, uh, something funny, bro? 有什么好笑的事吗
Nah, we get it. 啊 我们明白了
You're, um, "Woke." 你是 "觉醒的"
Baby Basquiat over here is Luca, 这位年轻版Basquiat叫Luca
the only freshman fly enough to rock the same skirt as me 是唯一一个潮到能和我驾驭同一套裙子的新生
and make me think about changing. 甚至一度让我想改变时尚风格
But not everyone was a fan. 即使这样 他也不是人见人爱

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(成长不容易第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计)