英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Look, I'm not paying 70 smidgens for a broken defraculator. | 我才不会花70丁丁买一个坏掉的反定帆器 |
That is multiphase quantum resonator. | 这是多相量子共振器 |
- Well, does it defraculate? - [Bleep]No. | - 那它能反定帆吗- [哔]不能 |
Then-then-then it's a broken defraculator. | 那不就是个坏掉的反定帆器吗 |
Like you would even know dick about fraculation. | 你懂个鸡巴的定帆啊 |
Your planet just got cellphones, and the coverage still sucks! | 你们的星球只有手机 信号还这么烂 |
Yeah, yeah, and your species eat sulfur. | 你们的人还吃硫呢 |
So let's say 60 smidgens. | 就60丁丁了 |
I tell you what, I'll do you a favor | 算我帮你个忙 |
I'll throw in a fart. | 我附赠你个屁(硫化氢) |
Hey, uh, Rick, um, you think maybe I could | Rick 你能不能给我 |
get something from this place | 买件这里的东西啊 |
like, like a souvenir, like just to have like something cool, you know? | 就一件纪念品嘛 单纯为了收藏 比如什么酷酷的东西 |
Not here Morty, we'll stop somewhere else | 这儿就算了 Morty 我们去别的地方 |
because, you know, there's always another pawn shop. | 反正哪里都有当铺 |
Oh okay, I just, um, you know, that robot over there | 我就是觉得 那边那个机器人 |
looked pretty cool, you know? | 看着好酷啊 |
Oh, it looks cool, huh? | 看着酷是吗 |
That's why you want it? | 因为酷你才想买 |
Yeah! You know, I mean it's different from the stuff on Earth, | 是啊 跟地球上的东西很不相同嘛 |
and, you know, you take me to all these crazy places across the galaxy, | 你带着我跑遍了银河系里面这么多疯狂的地方 |
and, you know, I don't really have anything to, | 我都没有什么东西 |
to remember all the trips by. | 能纪念这些冒险啊 |
It'd be kind of cool, like a souvenir. | 这不是挺酷的吗 一个纪念品 |
You know, like, what if you passed away or died or something? | 万一你去世了什么的怎么办 |
I wouldn't even have anything to | 都没有什么东西 |
remember all the cool stuff we did, you know? | 能让我缅怀那些酷炫的经历呢 |
Okay. 60 for the resonator, | 好吧 共振器我出60 |
and my grandson wants the sex robot. | 外加我外孙想要的那个性爱机器人 |
So, we're just going to pretend this isn't happening? | 我们是要假装什么也不知道吗 |
I'm not saying that a bad idea, just asking. | 我不是说这样不好 只是问问而已 |
Rick, why would you let Morty bring that thing into our house. | Rick 你怎么能让Morty把那东西带回家呢 |
完整版请点击 | |
What do you want form me? | 你指望我能干嘛 |
He thi-, he thou-, he thou-, he th-, he thought it looked cool. | 他觉觉觉觉得那东西看着很酷 |
You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思吗 |
Whew. Ahh. All right. Back to-, b-back upstair. | 呼 啊 好了 接着 回楼上 |
Well, I'm invervening. | 不行 我要干预这事 |
Intervening with puberty? | 干预青春期行为吗 |
You'll turn him into Ralph Fiennes in "Red Dragon." | 你会把他变成《红龙》里的拉尔夫费因斯的 |
He's just at that age. | 他到了这个年纪了 |
Let's just be proud of him. | 我们为他骄傲就好了 |
Jesus. Did I really set the bar that low? | 天啊 我把标准降到这么低了吗 |
Um, Rick, could you come with me, please, quickly? | 呃 Rick 你能来一下吗 快点 |
Ok, now if we hear squeaking, we intervene. | 如果再听到嘎吱声 我们就干预 |
Where's the sex robot, Morty? | 性爱机器人呢 Morty |
That is Gwendolyn. I-I mean, the robot! | 那就是Gwendolyn 我是说 机器人 |
She started beeping and then transformed and tried to fly away! | 她发出了哔哔声 然后变形试图飞走 |
Strange. That's usually the man's job. | 真奇怪 这一般是男人才会干的事啊 |
You know what I'm talking about, Morty? | 知道我什么意思吧 Morty |
Wubba lubba dub dub Wubba lubba dub dub! | |
Morty, that's my catchphrase, remember? | Morty 这是我的口头禅 还记得吗 |
Remember how-how I cemented that catchphrase? | 还记得我怎么拼出这个口头禅的吗 |
All right. All ritht, seriously, though. | 好吧好吧 不开玩笑了 |
Let me grab this thing. | 让我来抓住它 |
Come on, you... rascal. | 够了 你这个小淘气 |
Okay, unacceptable! Oh | 这就过分了 噢 |
What is going on? | 出什么事了 |
All right. Uh-oh. | 好吧 啊噢 |
"Uh-Oh"? What is that?! | 啥叫"啊噢" 那是个啥 |
Hmm. I think Morty's robot was designed for more than long weekends. | 看来Morty的机器人不只是用来打发时间的 |
Genetic compiler, incubation chamber. | 基因编译装置 孵化室 |
Yep. This, here's some kind of baby maker, | 没错 这是个造娃机 |
and that there's half Morty, half who-who knows wh-what? | 这是个一半Morty一半不知道啥的东西 |
It's my bad, guys. | 是我造成的 |
I'll, I'll take care of it. | 我会处理掉的 |
- Grandpa Rick! - No, no! - Whoa whoa whoa! | - Rick外公-不行- 哇哦 |
What do you think you're doing?! | 你这是要干嘛 |
Hey, listen. You guys quarantined the house | Summer从墨西哥带橄榄回来的时候 |
when summer brought olives back from Mexico. | 你们把房子都隔离起来了 |
I mean, this thing could grow to the size of Delaware. | 这东西说不定能长到特拉华州那么大 |
I mean, it might eat brains and exhale space AIDS. | 这东西指不定还会吃脑子呼出宇宙艾滋呢 |
We got to be careful. | 我们必须得小心 |
I lost the chance to be careful, Rick. | 该小心的时候我没小心 现在已经没机会了 Rick |
I'm a father now! | 我当爸爸了 |
You know, it's time for me to be responsible. | 我该负起责任了 |
Isn't that right... | 对不对呀 |
Don't name it. | 别取名字 |
...Morty Jr.? | 小Morty |
Oh, Crap. He named it. | 靠 取了个名字 |
Well, dad, it's a living thing, and it's half human. | 爸 这是个小生命 而且有一半是人类 |
And it was born on american soil, which entitles it to... | 而且它是出生在美国领土上的 所以 |
Jerry, majoring in civics was your mistake. | Jerry 主修公民学是你自己的错 |
Don't punish us for it. | 别用它来惩罚我们好吗 |
Fine. I'm gonna take this thing to my workshop | 好吧 我把这东西带回我的工作间去 |
and do a little bit of investigating. | 做点调查 |
Do not let that thing out of your sight. | 别让这东西离开你们的视线 |
It looks harmless now, but it could grow into something dangerous. | 现在看着人畜无害 但以后可能会变得很危险 |
Like the Insane Clown Posse. | 就像疯狂小丑波塞一样 |
Yeah. Good one, Jerry. | 呵呵 这笑话真不错 Jerry |
2003 just called and wants its Easy Target back. | 2003年打电话来把Easy Target要回去 |
Ohh. He's like a little me! | 他就像是个小版的我 |
Y-you don't think he'll turn into a monster... do you? | 你们不会真认为他会变成一个怪物的 对吧 |
They always do. | 孩子都会变成怪物的 |
Hey, uh, 1995 called! | 嘿 1995年打电话来了 |
They want their "cartain year called wanting its 'blank' back" formula back! | 他们想把"某年打电话来把某东西要回去的句式要回去" |
Why, Jerry? why expend the effort? | 何必呢 Jerry 何必要费力做这种事 |
Life is effort. I'll stop when I die! | 活着就要费力 生命不息 奋斗不止 |
Out. | 出去 |
Whatcha doin'? | 你干嘛呢 |
Well, I can't solve the problem my way, | 我没法用我的办法解决这事 |
thanks to your family's primitive biological hang-ups. | 多亏了你家里人原始的生物学考虑 |
Gross. I might have just touched one of Morty's loads. | 恶 我好像碰到了一点Morty的精液 |
But maybe I can find suitable parents for Morty Jr. | 但说不能我可以给小Morty找到合适的父母 |
on this robot's home world, which is... | 在这个机器人的故乡 也就是 |
完整版请点击 | |
Gazorpazorp in the Andromeda system. | 仙女座星系的格索尔帕索普星 |
Scoot, Summer. | 闪开 Summer |
Don't you need a new companion | 你不需要新的小伙伴吗 |
now that Morty's in the family way? | 既然现在Morty需要顾家了 |
I don't do adventures with chicks, Summer. | 我不和小女生出去冒险 Summer |
Oh, right. Because there's something about having a wiener | 哦是吗 两腿中间有根东西 |
that would make me better at walking through a hole? | 穿个传送门都要强些吗 |
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! | 啊啊啊啊 |
Oh, crap. | 该死 |
Grandpa Rick! Ugh! | Rick外公 |
Help! Help! Aah! Aah! | 救命 救命 啊 |
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! | 啊 |
Grandpa Rick! | Rick外公 |
Still think it's a good idea to go through holes without a wiener? | 还觉得两腿中间没根东西就穿过传送门是个好主意吗 |
I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
Yeah, no duh. | 哦 你现在当然想了 |
Great. Now I have to take over a whole planet | 好极了 我现在得拿下整个星球 |
because of your stupid boobs. | 就因为你胸前那玩意儿 |
You're doing great, Morty | 干得很好啊 Morty |
Really? You think? I mean, I'm not doing much of anything. | 是吗 我也没在干什么呀 |
What do I do if it cries? | 他要是哭我怎么办啊 |
Then you put it down and let if cry itself out. | 那就把他放在边上让他哭个够啊 |
Yeah, right. We tried that technique on Summer, | 这招我们在Summer身上试过 |
and she's gonna end up stripping. | 然后她就开始脱衣了 |
Isn't she? Yes, she is. | 她是不是这样的啊 没错 |
She's gonna strip for attention. | 为了吸引我们的注意 她会脱衣服 |
Because she was denied it. | 因为我们不许她这样做 |
Stop filling it with your own insecurity. | 别用你自己缺乏安全感的方式教宝宝 |
You're gonna turn it into Morty- uh, um | 你会把他养成另一个Morty 呃 |
more- more- more of you. | 跟 跟 跟你自己一样 |
Well, we can't all be raised like reptiles by a mentally ill scientist. | 又不是谁都是被心理不正常的科学家像冷血的爬行动物一样养大的 |
What the aah! Aah! | 搞什么 啊 啊 |
Listen to me. I'm not rewarding this behavior. | 听着 你现在的表现是得不到奖励的 |
Knock if off, both of you! G-give me him! | 你们够了 把他给我 |
Give me my baby! | 把我的宝宝给我 |
You're both nuts. | 你们都是疯子 |
I'm gonna raise Morty Jr. myself! | 我要自己教小Morty |
Where's your hands | 小手在哪里 |
There's your hands | 小手在这里 |
And that's how we play handy hands | 我们来玩挥挥手 |
Oh, you are going to ruin that kid, Morty. | 你会毁了这个孩子的 Morty |
At least we can agree on that. | 至少我们在这点上达成了共识 |
Thanks, Dum-Dum. | 谢谢 蠢蠢 |
I said, "Thanks, Dum-Dum." | 我说"谢谢 蠢蠢" |
Go get more. | 再多弄点来 |
Summer, put your burka on! | Summer 把你的罩袍穿上 |
That burka is a human-rights violation, | 这罩袍简直就是侵犯人权 |
and I spend a lot on this top. | 而且这件上衣花了我不少钱的 |
Look, I'm trying to repair a p-portal gun with a bunch of sex-doll parts, | 我在用一堆性爱娃娃的零件修传送枪 |
and I have to do it one-handed | 而且我还只能用一只手 |
to keep these Belushis from carting you off. | 不然这些Belushi就会把你抓走 |
The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender. | 你至少做点贡献 对你的性别感到点惭愧吧 |
Ugh. What's the deal with this place? | 这地方到底怎么回事 |
Why is it such a sausage planet, | 这星球上怎么都是带把儿的 |
and how did such backward idiots invent robots? | 这些落后的白痴又怎么会造出机器人来的 |
Obviously, at some point, the Gazorpians became so evolved | 很显然 在某个时期 这些格索尔帕人 发展到了一定程度 |
that they replaced females with birthing machines. | 他们用生育机器取代了女性 |
The resultant lack of distraction and hen-pecking | 这样一来 不会被女性分散注意力 也没有唠叨 |
allowed them to focus entirely on war, | 让他们专注于战争 |
so they bombed themselves back to the stone age, | 然后把自己的文明炸回了石器时代 |
and now they just fight with each other over fake [Bleep] | 所以现在他们为了争夺假的[哔] |
with sticks and rocks all day long. | 整天拿着石头棍子打来打去 |
You think it's efficient to get rid of woman? | 你觉得没有了女性会更有效率 |
You ever see a line for the men's room? | 你见过男厕所门口排队吗 |
Are you hear- do you li- do you hear me, Summer? | 你听 你有 你明白我的意思吗 Summer |
Droppin' loads. | 投放 |
- Droppin' loads - Droppin' loads | - 投放- 投放 |
The plot thickens. | 剧情变复杂了啊 |
Uh you might want to cover your eyes, Summer. | 你还是把眼睛遮住吧 Summer |
Yeah, like it was my dream to watch. | 好像我多想看似的 |
Yeah, baby! | 好极了 宝贝儿 |
Summer, grab- grab hold. | Summer 抓紧了 |
Yeah, baby! | 好极了 宝贝儿 |
Aaaah! | 啊啊 |
Grandpa Rick, where are we going? | Rick外公 我们这是去哪啊 |
Well, obviously, Summer, it appears the lower tier of this society | 显然啊 Summer 看来这个社会的下层阶级 |
is being manipulated through sex and advanced technology by a hidden ruling class. | 是被隐藏的统治阶级通过性和高科技控制的 |
Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
Ticketmaster | 票务大师(美国票券经销商) |
Oh, there, there we go, Summer. | 说曹操曹操到 Summer |
Hey, hey, brother. Hey, bro. | 嘿 哥们儿 兄弟 |
Nice racket you got going on here. | 你们这套好厉害啊 |
Listen, I'm Rick Sanchez from Earth, dimension c-137. | 我是来自地球的Rick Sanchez 1-137次元 |
Don't mean you any harm. Coming in peace. | 只有和平的意图 没有任何恶意 |
It's all cool in the, uh- "Good in the neighborhood" | 挺好的 "邻里和睦" |
is what I was trying to come- is what I meant. | 我是想说这个 就这意思 |
Oh, I get it. The old behind-every-great-man Amazon twist. | 噢 我懂了 剧情转向了老套的"男人背后都有的"亚马逊人 |
Silence! | 安静 |
Your slave is ill-mannered. | 你的奴隶真是缺少管教 |
My slave? | 我的奴隶 |
We assume you're from a more primitive world, | 我们猜你是来自一个落后些的世界 |
where men are still permitted to be servants. | 男人还被允许作为仆人 |
If he is a rogue male, tell us now, | 如果他只是个男无赖 说一声 |
and we will kill him. | 我们现在就杀了他 |
He's my slave. He's my slave. He's definitely my slave. | 他是我的奴隶 是奴隶 绝对是 |
Ugh! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh! | 啊 哦哦噢 |
Oh, boy. What's the opposite of "Wubba lubba dub dubs"? | 天啊 这简直是"Wubba lubba dub dub"的反面 |
Am I right, ladies and gentlemen? | 对不对 女士们先生们 |
Are you guys kidding me? | 这是在逗我吧 |
Oh, Morty Jr.! | 小Morty |
You're gonna be a special little guy, aren't you? | 你是我特别的小家伙 对吧 |
You, oh yeah. You're my special little guy. | 没错 你就是我独一无二的小家伙 |
Ohh. Ohh, ha ha! | 噢噢 哈哈 |
Da. | 哒 |
What was that, Morty Jr.? | 什么 小Morty |
Were you gonna say, "Dada"? | 你是想说爸爸吗 |
Say, "Dada." | 说爸爸 |
Death! | 死亡 |
"Dada." | 爸爸 |
Damnation! | 诅咒 |
Um..."Dada"? | 爸爸 |
Destruction. Domination. | 破坏 统治 |
Nice. | 好样的 |
The spider in sector C is still alive. | C区的蜘蛛还活着 |
Plan your route accordingly and expect delays. | 请据此规划您的行程并做好延误的准备 |
We're not telling you what to do. | 我们并不是在告诉您该怎么做 |
We're just sharing how we feel. | 我们只是在分享我们的想法 |
And now weather. Is anyone else cold, or is it just me? | 现在播报天气 是只有我 还是其他人也觉得冷 |
I am Mar-Sha, ruler of Gazorpazorp. | 我叫Mar-Sha 格索尔帕索普的统治者 |
I am here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
Paradise. We bulit it during the great passive-aggression, | 乐土 我们在消极敌对期的时候建造了这个地方 |
when the females separated from the males | 因为他们愈演愈烈的破坏行为 |
due to their increasingly destructive behavior. | 女性脱离了男性 |
I'm here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
I'm here if you need to talk. | 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
From here, we dispense mechanical surrogates | 我们从这里将这些代孕机器人投出去 |
to maintain our population. | 以维持我们的人口 |
Fertilized surrogates are returned here to our nursery. | 受孕的代孕机会被带回我们的育婴所 |
The females are placed into educational programs | 女性会接受教育 |
where they can discover a service to our paradise | 让她们能够回馈这片乐土 |
that fulfills them most. | 同时最大程度地自我实现 |
Males... | 至于男性 |
...they get to play outside. | 他们去外面就好 |
That was just a baby. | 那还是个婴儿 |
And within a day, he'll be an adult male Gazorpian, | 一天之内 他就会长成一个成年的格索尔帕人 |
one of the most aggressively violent creatures in the universe. | 宇宙中最为凶残暴力的生物之一 |
Wait a minute. We're here becuase a male Gazorpian was born on our planet. | 等等 我们来这儿是因为有一个男性格索尔帕人出生在了地球上 |
You speak when you're spoken to, ding-a-ling! | 没人和你说话不许随便开口 傻瓜 |
It's true, though. One of your babies was born on Earth. | 不过这是真的 有一个你们的孩子出生在了地球上 |
Are you the ruler of this Earth. | 你是地球的统治者吗 |
How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
The quality of your top. | 因为你的上衣 |
Do you love it? | 喜欢吗 |
I love it. | 爱死了 |
- I'm here if you need to talk. - I'm here if you need to talk. | - 有什么心事都可以跟我说- 有什么心事都可以跟我说 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”