真爱如血第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

真爱如血第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Maybe you ought to come on inside. 也许你应该进来
Are you trying to glamour me? 你是在催眠我吗
Yes. 是的
-That doesn't work on me -Why not? -这对我无效-怎么可能
I don't know. it just doesn't. 我不知道反正就是无效
Is bill available? 比尔在吗
Let her in. 让她进来
Diane, let her in. 黛安让她进来
Oh, fuck him. 操他
You have. 你操过了
If y'all excuse me and bill a minute 请给我和比尔几分钟
we have some business to attend to. 我们有事要谈
Where'd you find this? 你在哪儿找到这个的
完整版请点击
Damn. she smells fuckin' sweet. 妈的她闻上去他妈的太香甜了
And to think just five minutes ago you were 想想五分钟之前
Telling us how you were living mainly on synthetic blood. 你还跟说你主要是靠人造血生活的
You big poseur. 你这个伪君子
I don't know, malcolm. 我不知道马尔肯
She looks like a virgin to me. 在我看来她像是个处女
真爱如血单词统计

真爱如血高频单词统计
That's none of your damn business, you nosy bitch. 管你什么事你个好管闲事的婊子
It is my business, cupcake. 这是我的事小甜甜
You wanna know why? 知道为什么吗
Because virgin blood is the best-tasting blood there is. 因为处女血的味道是最好的
Well, second best. 实际上是第二好的
The best would be-- baby's blood. yeah. ha-ha. -最好的应该是-婴儿血
I get hard just thinking about it. 我一想这东西下面就硬了
Ladies first. 女士优先
Stop! 住手
Sookie is mine. 苏琪是我的
Well, if you're bill's, 好吧如果你是比尔的
I certainly don't wanna do anything to disturb your little arrangement. 那我当然不影响你们的说事情了
That's why I always bring jerry with me. 所以我总带着杰瑞
Wherever I go. 到哪儿都带着
He's like mad money. 他就像备急用的零钱一样
Somebody needs to get down on my johnson. 需要有人来服务我的小弟弟了
Aw, she's innocent. ha-ha-ha. 看她好纯啊
She's mine. 她是我的
Yeah, yeah, we got it. 是是我们知道了
So why aren't you over there taking care of your master, human? 为什么不去服侍你的主人呢人类
Can't you see how hungry he is? 你没看到他有多饥饿吗
Uh, bill, if you're hungry you're more than welcome to have some of jerry. 比尔如果你饿得话欢迎你享用一下杰瑞
Come on, suck it. 来吧吸他
Stick them in already. 已经把他们搞定了
Get infected, you fucking vampire asshole. 受感染吧你这个该死的吸血鬼
Come on, do it. let's see how you like hep d. 快点来吧看看你得D肝的样子
You fuckers ain't be able to move for like a year. 让你们这些王八蛋一年都动不了
Stop, he has hep d! 停下他有D肝
What is hep d? 什么是D肝
Fuckin' bitch! 臭婊子
How does she know that? 她怎么知道的
There's no way. I didn't tell a soul. 不可能我跟鬼都没说过
These fuckers killed marcus! 这些混蛋杀了马卡斯
If he hadn't gotten hooked on v, he never would have left me. 如果他没有和吸血鬼搞上的话绝不会离开我的
We would've been... 他会...
Well, this has all been very illuminating. 真是醍醐灌顶啊
But we've got a long ride back to monroe, 但我们回门罗还有很长一段路
And I'm sure we'll all wanna have a 等杰瑞醒来之后
Little talk with jerry when he wakes up. 我们要好好和他谈谈
Out, janella. we're being evicted. 出去杰内拉他们要下逐客令了
真爱如血中英对照台词本截图

真爱如血中英对照台词本截图
Isn't anyone even the slightest bit 难道这里就没一个人想知道
Interested in how this little bitch knew about jerry? 为什么这个小婊子知道杰瑞的事情吗
You can't speak yet, can you, sweetheart? 你说不出话了对吗宝贝
I could make her talk. 我能让她说
Diane, you forget. 黛安你忘了
Yeah, yeah. 是是
She's yours. 她是你的
Whatever. 随你便
Jerry, you stupid bitch. 杰瑞你这个愚蠢的婊子
Nobody fucks with me and gets away with it. 没人跟我搞了之后还能跑掉的
I'm sorry you had to witness that. 很抱歉让你看到这些
Their visit was unexpected. 他们不请自来的
What's hep d? D肝是什么
Hepatitis d is the only blood-borne pathogen to which we are susceptible. D型肝炎的血行病原体是我们唯一会感染上的病毒
Malcolm must be furious. 马尔肯肯定要发飙了
Hepatitis? 肝炎?
A mutation. 它的一个变种
Relatively harmless to humans, oddly enough. 奇怪的是它对人类却没用
I've never even heard of it. 我从没听说过
That's because we've kept it out of the media. 因为是我们从来不让媒体知道
And it makes you sick for a year? 它能让你病一年?
No.
Just makes us weak for about a month or so. 只是让我们在一个月左右非常虚弱
The biggest danger to us from hep d is 得了D肝炎后最危险的事情是
Being captured and staked during that time. 在那段时间容易被抓住并且钉起来
Yeah. you don't want your weaknesses to be public knowledge. 对你们不想把你们的弱点让所有人都知道
Precisely. 正是如此
And what the hell did you mean, "sookie is mine"? 你说"苏琪是我的"到底是什么意思
I was communicating to the others that you were my human, 我是在告诉他们你是我的人
And therefore I was the only one who could feed on you. 所以我是唯一一个可以吸你血的
You must certainly cannot feed on me. 你绝对不能吸我的血
Of course I can't. 我当然不会
But had they known that, they'd have considered you fair game. 但这样告诉他们他们才会觉得合理
I wouldn't have been able to stop them from attacking you. 否则我不能阻止他们攻击你
It would be three against one 那就是三对一
and malcolm is older than I am and quite strong. 而且马尔肯比我年长非常强壮
And you and diane dated? 你和黛安约会过?
We...had sex once. 我们做过一次爱
Just after she was made a vampire, back in the late 1930s. 在她刚变成吸血鬼的时候那是19世纪30年代
What? 什么
Gross. 真恶心
Bill, she's so-- th-they're all so mean, so-- evil. -比尔她太...他们都那么卑鄙那么...-邪恶
Yes, they are. 是的
They share a nest. 他们同住一个巢穴
And when vampires live in nests they become cruel, more vicious. 聚居的吸血鬼会变得更残忍更凶残
完整版请点击
They become laws unto themselves. 他们简直是为所欲为
Whereas vampires such as i, who live alone, 而像我这样独处的吸血鬼
Much more likely to hang onto some semblance of our former humanity. 更愿意让自己看着像变吸血鬼前的样子
Here.
Contact info for two electrical contractors. 两个电工的联系方式
They're willing to come out at night and give you clothes. 他们愿意晚上来给你工作
Thank you. I have to go. -谢谢-我得走了
May I kiss you goodnight? no. -我可以吻你跟你道晚安吗-不要
I couldn't stand it after them. 看到他们之后我受不了那个
Why you still here? I don't wanna go home. -你还在这儿干嘛-我不想回家
Okay. 好吧
Night, y'all. 大家晚安
Night. 晚安
Can I have one of those? 能给我来一瓶吗
I guess. 好吧
Long as you're not on the clock. 你不当班的时候就行
Sam, you think sookie's getting serious about that vampire? 山姆你觉得苏琪对那个吸血鬼是认真的吗
I think she's getting to know him. 我觉得她开始了解他了
And once she does, I don't think she'll be getting too serious about him. 一旦她完全了解了我觉得她就不会很认真了
I think he's getting pretty damn serious about her. 我倒觉得那家伙对她挺有意思的
How so? 怎么说
I was over at the stackhouses' last night. 昨晚我一直在斯塔克豪斯家
He came over to call on sookie. 他来找苏琪
All cleaned up and smellin' nice. 洗洗刷刷后闻上去也很迷人
Lookin' like he just stepped out of some 他看上去就像是从什么
Piece of shit movie about plantations and shit. 狗屎庄园农场主电影走出来的
Do you know he actually owned slaves? 你知道么他竟然还养过奴隶
Least he could've done was apologize to me. 他最少应该为此向我表示下歉意啊
How did miss stackhouse seem to feel about a vampire being in her house, 斯塔克豪斯夫人对她家来了个吸血鬼
Interested in her granddaughter? 还对她孙女有意思怎么反应?
Sam, she seemed like she was in seventh heaven. 山姆她好像对这事儿求之不得
It was fuckin' weird. 真他妈的荒谬
You know you don't have anybody to blame but yourself. 你知道这怨不得别人要怪怪你自己
It's obvious you're carrying a big one for sookie. 显然你一直对苏琪有意思
I've known it ever since I met you. 从认识你那会我就知道了
That's really not any of your business, now, is it? 这跟你一点关系都没有难道不是么
She's always been, well, peculiar around men. 她对男人怎么说呢跟别的女人可不一样
You know I mean she's not gotta make first move 我是说她从来不会主动
Do I have to remind you that I'm your boss? 要不要我提醒你我是你的老板
Oh, come on, sam. 得了山姆
Don't even try to pull any of that "working for the man" shit with me. 别跟我扯"替你卖命"之类的屁话
You should've said something, and you know it. 你早该说出来你是知道的
How come you never have? 你干嘛不跟她说明白呢
How come you never said anything to jason? 那你怎么就不敢跟杰森说
Because I'm comfortable with him being right where he is, 因为他那个样子我觉得没啥
Which is unattainable. 尽管这挺有难度的
Which is part of my whole fucked-up thing. 这也算是我阿Q精神的一例吧
Low self-esteem, childhood trauma, blah-blah, snore. 不自爱童年创伤等等还打呼噜
What's your excuse? 你有什么好借口
You know, 你知道
Not everybody likes to lay their guts out 并不是所有人都乐意
on the table like that, tara. 挖心掏肺什么都拿出来说的泰拉
Yeah, they might not like it, 是他们也许不乐意
But they all dream about finding somebody they can do it with. 但他们都梦想能找个人倾诉
You know, the funny thing is? 你知道搞笑的是什么?
I kind of did let sookie know for the first time night before last. 前天晚上我的确想对苏琪有所表示

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(真爱如血第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)