我们这一天第1季第6集台词

英文 中文
You're fired. 你被炒了
- What? - I think it's time we go at it alone for a while. -什么-也许我们该奋斗各自的事业了
You know? See what happens. 就一段时间看结果如何
This doesn't say "Pause" on my script. 抱歉我的剧本上没写有停顿...
Well, it doesn't say "suck" either, yet here we are. 上面也没写烂呢再看现在这个效果
I'm not cut out for theater. 我根本不是演戏剧的料
You do that a lot-- doubt yourself. 你总是这样怀疑自己
You're so busy making sure that Kate's not eating too much... 你们一直忙着不让凯特吃得太多
Kev, calm down. 凯文冷静一下
...and Randall's not too adopted! 总怕兰德尔觉得自己是被领养的
I'm sorry. I should have been there, and I'm gonna be there. 对不起我本该在你身边的以后改正
完整版请点击
Do you think that my son could play with 我儿子平时放学后
- yours sometime after school? - Yeah. -能跟你家小孩一起玩吗-当然
Every time I met a new black person, 每次我新认识一个黑人
I would put a mark in this notebook, 就在那个小本本上标记一下
and every time I met a black man, 每次遇见一个黑人男子
I wondered if that man could possibly be my father. 我就会想他会不会是我亲生父亲
No, baby, you got to finish your bananas first. 不行宝贝要先吃完香蕉
You want some banana? Kev, you want a little banana, too? 想吃香蕉吗小凯吃香蕉吗
Go in and see your daddy right now, okay? You have some more. 吃完就可以去找爸爸玩了再吃点
- Jack, I think we're completely out of milk. - Yeah. -杰克牛奶好像没了-好
- He won't drink his juice. - Yeah, I'll, um... -他就是不喝果汁-行我...
- He just wants milk. - I'll bring some home. -就想喝牛奶-我下次带点回来
Do you want some more apples? Come on. 要再吃点苹果吗来吧
Come on. Here, do you want to get out of your chair? Yeah. 来吃饱了要不要下来好的
All right. Come on. 来吧
Babe, a desk job? 亲爱的你要去做文职
Bec, we need the money. 小贝我们需要这份工资
You don't even own a tie. 你连领带都没有
So... 话说
did you hear? 你听说了吗
Uh... yeah. 听说了
Surprise birthday cake for Sandra in the break room. 要在茶水间给桑德拉准备惊喜生日蛋糕
You know, it's never, it's never a surprise. 其实根本算不上什么惊喜
Okay, also, 还有一件事
I got promoted. 我升职了
Project manager. 现在是项目经理了
- That's great, man. Hey. - Thanks. -太好了恭喜你-谢谢
And I'm bringing you with me. 我想带你一起
Oh. Um... 这个...
thanks, but no. 谢谢你不过算了
- But thanks. - No? -还是谢谢你-怎么算了
Keep this quiet, 你先别声张
but I'm, uh, gonna go out on my own. 我准备自己出去闯
I want to start my own thing. 想自己创业
I know it's risky, but once I get things up and running, 我知道很冒险但是只要事业步入正轨
I can spend more time with my kids. 我就能有更多时间陪孩子们了
All right, how 'bout this: why don't you, um, 好吧要不这样先别急着拒绝
take till the end of the week, 花几天时间考虑一下
- think about it. - I'm okay. -周末再答复我-真的不用了
Don't need to think. 我不需要考虑
End of the week, okay? 周末再说好吗
- Daddy's home! - Hi! -爸爸回来了-回来了
Dad! Dad! 爸爸爸爸
- Dad! - Kev. -爸爸-小凯别闹
- Dad! - Kev. -爸爸-小凯
- Hi. Hey, buddy. - I need to ask you a question... -小子-我有问题要问你
- One second. - Dad! -稍等-爸爸
- Watch this. - Hey, look-look at the progress you made, bud. -你快看-已经做得这么漂亮啦
- I'm gonna help you out after dinner, okay? - Hi. Hi, baby. -吃完晚饭就帮你好吗-宝贝
- Dad! - Yeah. -爸爸-怎么了
- We're getting ice cream! - Ice cream! -我们有冰淇淋吃啦-冰淇淋
- Ice cream? - I promised them. -冰淇淋-我答应他们的
Ice cream? Ice cream?! 冰淇淋冰淇淋
None for me if you want to be able to pick me up again. 又不是给我买的不然你下次就抱不动我了
Please, you are tiny. 瞎说你这么瘦
- Right. Mm. - But ice cream must mean that the kids' -就你嘴甜-不过你答应买冰淇淋
- report cards came back and they were good? - No. -是不是因为孩子们成绩挺好-没有
Actually, mostly B's and C's. I caved. 基本都是B和C我没辙了
I don't know. Parenting makes my cerebellum hurt. 不知道该怎么办我额叶都疼了
Sorry, your what? 你的什么
It's the part of my brain that makes my emotions. 就是我的大脑中控制情绪的部分
I have been doing way too much third grade science homework. 我做了太多三年级的科学作业了
But why don't you, uh, look at that. 不过你还是看看这个吧
Why does Randall's teacher want to see us? 兰德尔的老师为什么想见我们
I don't know. 不知道
Okay. 好吧
You are too beautiful 你如此美丽
My dear, to be true 亲爱的我想对你说
For one lucky fool 我如此愚钝
To be with 配不上你
You are too beautiful 你太过美丽
And I am a fool 我如此愚钝
For beauty 却爱慕着你
Hope you don't mind. Pianos get forlorn if you don't play 'em. 恕我冒昧如果太久不弹钢琴会很孤单
No, of course I don't mind. 不我完全不介意
- Where'd you learn how to play like that? - My dad taught me. -你怎么学会弹钢琴的-我爸教我的
And his dad taught him. 我爸是他爸教的
Dad, can you teach us to play? 爸爸你能教我们弹琴吗
I wish I could. 我也很想教
Grandma and Aunt Kate got all the music talent in the family. 可家里的音乐细胞都被奶奶和凯特姑姑占了
Me? I was always all knuckles. 我一向都只有肌肉发达
Yeah, well, your dad's got other skills. 你爸比较擅长其他方面
Me, I managed to squeak out a couple of dollars 以前我还能靠这个本事
on one of these back in the day. 混几口饭吃
Mostly trumpet, mm. Any gigs I could get. 主要是吹小号什么表演我都参加
Will you speak at my career day? 你能不能来参加学校的职业日
Can Grandpa speak at my career day? 职业日能不能叫爷爷去
I don't think so, baby. 我想不行宝贝儿
You're only allowed one speaker, and I'm already signed up. 只能一个人发言我已经报名了
I pick Grandpa. 我想让爷爷讲
He had a cool job. 他的工作很酷
What are you saying, that Daddy doesn't have a cool job? 你是说老爸的工作就不酷了吗
But you guys love visiting me at the office, right? 你们很喜欢到办公室找我玩不是吗
完整版请点击
I like spinning in your chair. 我喜欢坐在你的椅子上转圈
You kind of have a boring job, Dad. 其实你的工作有点无聊爸爸
Trading commodity futures based on long-term weather patterns 基于长期气候模式的商品期货交易
is not boring, okay? 才不会无聊好吗
Sorry, 抱歉
sort of fell asleep soon as I heard the word "commodity." 一听"商品"这个词我就有点犯困
Uncle Kevin, can you speak at my career day? 凯文叔叔你能在我的职业日上发言吗
Daddy's doing career day! End of discussion. 老爸会负责职业日讨论到此结束
And it's gonna be lit. 我的发言会很"燃"的
That's not how you use "lit," right? "燃"这个字不是这么用的对吧
No.
Sorry, I don't understand. 对不起我不明白
So you are saying that Randall is gifted? 你们是说兰德尔很有天分吗
But his grades are average. 可他成绩很一般啊
Are you sure you tested him right? 你确定给他做的测试没问题吗
Jack, we know how smart he is. 杰克我们知道他有多聪明
Okay, so what's up with his grades? 那他的成绩是怎么回事
M-Maybe is the-the teacher prejudiced? 也许是...老师对他有偏见
- Jack. - No. -杰克-不可能
When a child tests well 如果孩子在测试中表现良好
but his grades don't seem to reflect it, 成绩却反映不出来
oftentimes, he isn't being challenged at his school. 通常是他所在的学校没有足够的挑战
And you maybe want to consider other options. 或许你们可以考虑其他选择
海恩斯学院 招收超常儿童
They have wonderful programs 他们对兰德尔这类特殊儿童
for exceptional children like Randall. 由一套出色的学习方案
Not gonna happen. 绝对不行
Jack, please stop making me say "Jack." 杰克你能不能冷静点
Randall is one of the only black kids at this school, 虽然兰德尔在的这所学校只有几个黑人孩子
but at least here he has his brother and sister. 可他在这儿至少还有兄弟姐妹
- I know. - What about them? -我明白-那另外两个孩子呢
I mean, can they go, too? 他们也能去那所学校吗
Mr. Pearson, all due respect, 皮尔森先生恕我冒昧
Kevin and Kate wouldn't do well in that school. 凯文和凯特过去是没什么好处的
You see, that's where you're wrong. 看到没这就是你们犯的错误
All of our children are exceptional. 我们的三个孩子都很出众
Can I touch you? 我能摸摸你吗
I just want to touch you one more time. 我只想再触摸你一次
Just... one part of your body. 哪怕...只是你身体的一部分
Your hair. 你的头发
I want to wake up... 我想清醒过来
I'm sorry, I... I'm... 对不起我...我...
I'm not... 我不能...
I'm sorry, can we... can we just start over? 对不起可以重来一遍吗
Yeah, yeah. Uh, Kevin, can I ask you something? 好的凯文能问你个问题吗
Yeah. 当然
Why... 为什么...
Just try to help me understand this. 你能不能试着给我解释一下
Wh-Why, every time we come to this scene, 为什么每到这个场景
this-this pinnacle of grief, which should rip... 这场戏悲伤到极点本应该...
I mean, literally rip... tears from the audience, 我是说你本该让观众们痛哭流涕
why you summon up all the emotion of a Google Maps voice. 你语气怎么像谷歌地图的语音一样毫无感情呢
Right. 好吧
I don't know. May... 我不知道可能...
You know, maybe it's in the words. 可能台词有问题
How would you know? 你怎么知道
You've never said them. 你从没说过那段词
Uh, no, I think... I think I'm saying 'em. 没有啊我...我正说着呢
No. I mean, yeah, like, s-some. 不对你是说了几句
Kind of. 说了点
But you're-you're mostly paraphrasing. 可你大多都改了
- I'm sorry. - Y-Yeah. -对不起-没事没事
You see, it's really simple. 你看其实很简单
Olivia is Jessica, your wife. 奥利维亚就是杰西卡你的妻子
- Okay. - You are David. -又来了-你就是大卫
You loved her, 你爱她
but now she is dead. 可现在她死了
So you are grieving the loss of her. 所以你正为失去她而悲痛不已
There's no longer any such thing as gravity. 你的世界都崩塌了
Have you ever lost anyone? 你有没有失去过什么人
Yes.
Because I don't believe you. 可我不相信你
Well, you know, Ron, it's not my job 知道吗罗恩我的工作
to make sure you believe me. 不是要让你来相信我
Oh, yes, yes, it is! It is! 不不对就是这样
It is exactly your job! 这就是你的事
Do your job. 做好你该做的事
What is she writing? 她在写什么
What are you writing? 你写什么呢
That's her suicide note. 写她的绝命书
All right, all right, enough, okay? 好了好了你们都够了好吗
He'll get there. 他能做到的
Okay. 好吧
All right.
10:00 A.M. Tuesday, everybody. 周二上午十点大家再来
- Thank you. - It's a process. -多谢你-只是必要的过程
Just... let it go for now. 先别再想了
Yeah.
What are you doing tomorrow? 你明天有什么安排
Oh. Uh, well, tomorrow I was just gonna spend 我打算花一整天时间
the entire day feeling like a failure, but, uh... 感受我的失败不过...
Come to a party with me. 跟我去派对吧
A party? What kind of party we talking? 派对你说什么派对
- I'll text you the address. - Yeah, okay. All right. -我会把地址发给你-好吧
There's no way in hell. 我去不是吧
This job better be worth it. 这工作最好值得我费劲爬上去
See ya, world. 再见了世界
It's been real. 以前的日子真好
Oh, Jesus. 天啊
You sure you're all right? 你真的没事吗
Oh. Yeah, I'm good. 对我很好
I'm good. Yeah. Yeah. 我很好真的
I'm good. 没事
Mrs. Rosenthal... 罗森塔尔太太
Marin. 叫我马琳
Oh. Marin. 马琳
I realize that my previous employment with my brother 我知道我之前在我哥哥手下的工作经历
might not be directly applicable. 可能和这份工作不是很相符
However, I am abnormally organized. 可是我这人做事条理分明
And I'm basically the not crazy version 我就是《尽善尽美》中
1997年美国电影 男主角患有洁癖强迫症并憎恶同性恋
of Jack Nicholson in As Good as It Gets. 正常版的杰克·尼科尔森
- Oh, I love that movie. Oh. - Right? -我超喜欢那部电影-是吗
"You make me want to be a better man." "你让我想成为更好的人"
Oh! Sorry. 抱歉
I'm sorry, you were saying... 抱歉你刚才说...
No. I-I have grant writing experience, 对我有补助金的写作经验
and I'm used to dealing with Hollywood types, 而且经常和好莱坞的一些人打交道
which I know are large contributors to your foundation. 我知道他们是你们基金的主要捐助者
And I know you're on the board of Stay In Touch 我还知道你是"保持联络"
and the Butterfly Ball. 和"蝴蝶舞会"的董事会成员
Oh, my God, that's amazing. 我的天真是太厉害了
Doug Kincaid, 道格·金凯德
your boss before your brother, was it? 在你哥哥之前他是你老板对吗
He speaks about you in such glowing terms. 他对你称赞有加
Why did you quit his firm? 你为什么要离开他的公司
Because I fell in love with him, 因为我爱上了他
and it was not a healthy situation. 所以我们不适合一起工作
I like you, Kate. 我喜欢你凯特
You're qualified, you're smart, 你能胜任你很聪明
and I need someone right now by my side. 而我现在正需要一个助手
Now, it's not assistant work. 但并不是做助理的工作
It's part event coordinator, part development associate. 既要协调活动又要拓展业务
I would be absolutely thrilled. 荣幸之至
But there is some personal stuff you may have to do, 不过你可能还得替我办些私事
an errand here or there, 有时跑跑腿
maybe drive my daughter to and from? 开车接送我女儿
Yeah. Okay. 好啊没问题
- Not much, so don't worry about that. - No, of course. -偶尔的所以别担心-当然不会
So, do you want the gig? 那么你接受这份工作吗
Wait, really? 等等真的吗
I'm so excited! 我太激动了
Well, I'm so excited! 我也很激动
I wanted you from the moment 从卫生纸粘住你头的那一刻起
the toilet paper was stuck to your head. 我就已经决定要你了
Seriously, though, whatever you need, 说真的不管你需要什么

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”

你可能感兴趣的:(我们这一天第1季第6集台词)