傲骨贤妻第1季第2集台词

傲骨贤妻第1季第2集台词

英文 中文
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? 请问您还和妓女保持着关系吗
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. 感谢你这段时间辛苦操劳家务
It's not gonna last forever. 这种状态不会持续太久的
I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. 我只想感谢你给我这个机会
Glad you could come aboard. 很高兴你能加入
Not only are you coming back to the workplace fairly late, 不仅因为你重回工作岗位太晚了
But you have some very prominent baggage. 而且你还有很不好的名声
But,hey,if she can do it, so can you. 不过如果她都能挺住你也能
- Kalinda Sharma. - Oh, the investigator. -我是凯琳达·夏尔马-就是那个调查员
- You're Peter Florrick's wife. - That's right. -你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人-是的
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了
Wow, I was 12. 当时我才12岁
State's attorney's here. 新州检察官来了
I'm Glenn Childs. 我是格伦·查尔兹
Peter blames me for his downfall. 彼得认为是我把他搞下台的
Don't make yourself collateral damage here. 别给自己惹祸上身
The day you leaked that sex tape 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体
To the pressand forced me to shield my children, 让我不得不保护孩子们
That was the day I became collateral damage. 从那时起我已经有祸在身了
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of cook county. 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
But I do admit to a failure of judgment 但我承认
In my dealings with these women. 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系
I've never abused my office 我从未滥用职权
For sexual favors. 去要求性服务
Give us time to heal and rebuild their trust... trust... 给我们时间平复伤痛赢回他们的信任信任
查看完整请点击
Mom, breakfast. 妈吃早饭了
Oh, hey, congratulations. 恭喜啊
That's great. Your husband's appeal. It looks like 真是太好了我是说你老公的上诉
It looks like he could get out of prison any month now, huh? 看来他现在随时有可能出狱了啊
- Looks like it. - Early show had a story on it. -貌似如此-早间新闻报道了
Some good stuff on you, too. 对你也有正面评价
- Did you catch it?- No, missed it. -你看了吗-没有我错过了
Yeah, I caught it online. 我在网上看的
- I can send you the link. - That's okay. -我把链接发给你吧-不用麻烦了
No, no, no, it's easy. 哪里话举手之劳
So litigation wants me on this new class action. 诉讼方想要我代理这起新的集团诉讼
That's where I'm headed. 我要过去了
What about you? 你呢
Oh, I don't know. 我不知道
Oh, in here, I guess. 我看我要去那儿了
When did you say this was? 你刚才说是什么时候
May 15, four months ago. 4个月前5月15号
Do you have anything with the date? 有什么带有这个日期的凭证吗
A parking receipt. 有一张停车收据单
Had you ever met Mr. Mckeon before? 你以前见过麦肯先生吗
No. 没有
I'd seen his family on the news. 我在新闻中见过他们的家族
I heard about their hotels and stuff, but that's about it. 听说过他们家的宾馆之类的仅此而已
Well, the problem here, Christy, 克里斯蒂现在的问题是
Is that any civil suit could be seen as... 任何一起民事诉讼都可能被看作是...
...Opportunistic. ...投机行为
Because of their money? 因为他们的财产
Yes.
I'm sorry, 不好意思
But I didn't choose my rapist. 可我又不知道自己会被谁强奸
This kid doesn't know what she's in for. 这小姑娘真是不知好歹
Taking on the Mckeon family... 敢招惹麦肯家族
Alicia, if you don't mind, 艾丽西娅如果你不介意的话
- We just need to... - No, it's all right, stay. -我俩需要...-没关系的留下吧
I don't know about this. 我不管这些
It's a criminal case, not a civil one. 这是刑事案件不是民事纠纷
Except the new state's attorney rejected the charges. 但是新州检察官驳回了所有指控
Yeah, because it's got Duke Lacrosse written all over it. 对因为此案和杜克大学曲棍球员一案相似
Oh,come on. 又来了
What come on? 什么又来了
Put your politics aside, Diane. 放下你的政治立场戴安
You're Glenn Childs, 如果你是格伦·查尔兹
You get this dropped in your lap 桌上摆着这样一件案子
A stripper at a bachelor party 一个单身派对的脱衣舞娘
Accusing the son of the most powerful family in Chicago of rape... 要告芝加哥最有权有势的公子哥强奸
你会不认为这就是"杜克曲棍球员案Ⅱ"吗
He's worried about the Mckeon family money. 他是在为麦肯家的钱财担忧
He's worried about their campaign contributions. 为他们的竞选资金担忧
Well, I'm worried that we're overextended. 我在为我们担心过度而担忧
How many Sheffrin-Marks deposite do we have left? 谢弗林公司的案子我们还剩多少
- 2/10.- 2/10. -五分之一-五分之一
We need to keep our eye on the ball. 我们得关注这案子的发展
And Christy is just gonna look like she's trying 克里斯蒂会让事情看起来像是
To make some quick cash from the Mckeon family. 她想从麦肯家迅速捞上一笔
Do you believe her? 你相信她吗
I believe a lot of things I can't prove. 很多无法证实的事我都相信
All right, here's what I think. 好吧我是这么想的
I know the Mckeon family lawyer. 我认识麦肯家的律师
- Ericcson?- Right, -埃里克森吗-对
William Ericcson. 威廉·埃里克森
查看完整请点击
That's just what we need-- two Wills. 我们有两个威尔就够了 [威尔是威廉的昵称]
The Mckeons are gonna want to keep this out of the press, 麦肯家族一定不想让媒体知道这事
Even if he didn't do it. 即便他没做过
So my guess is they throw her some cash, 所以我猜他们会扔给那姑娘一些钱
Maybe 50 grand or so to keep her quiet. 可能5万左右作为她的封口费
Mr. Ericcson, please. 请找埃里克森先生
Tell him it's the other will. 告诉他是另一个威尔打来的
I want you to be at this lunch. 这顿午饭我要你也去
Don't say anything. 什么也别说
Just listen and look serious. 正襟危坐仔细听着就成
I can do that. 没问题
How you holding up here? 你是怎么熬过来的
I'm holding up. 慢慢熬呗
Oh, yeah, how do you know her? 是吗你怎么认识她的
Who?
Christy. 克里斯蒂
I don't. 我不认识啊
Then why did she ask for you to be on the case? 那她为什么要求你参与这案子
I don't know. 不知道
Ericcson here. 我是埃里克森
Will. 威尔
Will. 我是威尔
I think you know why I'm calling. 我想你知道我为什么给你打电话
艾丽西娅这是我答应过的凯里 (链接地址)
Two months ago, Peter Florrick was sentenced 两个月前彼得·福瑞克
To ten years for bribery and corruption. 因贪污受贿罪被判10年有期徒刑
Today was the first step toward his release. 今天是他争取获释的第一步
He was known in Chicago simply as "the hammer." 在芝加哥他以"铁榔头"之称而闻名
He jailed cop-killers, CEOs, corrupt politicians, 他监禁过杀警凶手公司总裁贪污政客
Until "the hammer" got hammered. 直到自己也被"榔头"敲进了监狱
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook county. 一个小时前我辞去了库克县检察官的职务
Within weeks, Chicago's incorruptible state's attorney 几周以来这位廉洁的地方检察官
Found himself with all the trappings 成为了当代美国
Of a modern American scandal: 典型丑闻事件的男主角
A rival with an eye on his job, an embarrassed wife, 监视他工作的政敌颜面尽失的妻子
A blushing call girl and an R-rated sex tape. 厚颜无耻的妓女和一卷限制级的色情录影带
Does she do this for you? 你老婆会这么伺候你吗
Does she? 会吗
Oh, god, please. You are ama... 天哪你真是...
Hey, ever heard the whole thing? 有完整的听过吗
No. 没有
You're the only one who hasn't. 也只有你没听完过了
Everything I have on Mckeon. 这是我能找到的所有关麦肯的资料
What?! 什么
I beat you three sets to two. 我三比二赢你
Oh, come on, you don't even believe that. 拜托这你也信
This is driving me crazy. 我实在是很困惑
How do I know you? 我在哪见过你吗
Me?
Miner, Parsons & Layton? 迈勒 帕森斯和雷顿公司的案子里吗
Alicia is actually our newest junior associate. 实际上艾丽西娅是我们新来的初级律师
One month in. 来了一个月了
Will Ericcson, Alicia Florrick. 这位是威廉·埃里克森艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Well, it is very nice to meet you, 非常高兴认识你
- Mrs.Florrick.- You, too. - 福瑞克太太-我也很高兴认识你
I'm rooting for your husband. 我极力支持你先生
I know he has a lot of enemies in this town, 我知道他在这个镇上有很多仇人
But I always root for the underdog. 可我总是会支持居劣势的一方
Oh, just ignore him. 别理他
The only reason someone's forced out of public office 当下在美国会被革去公职的原因只有一个
In America these days is sex. 那就是性丑闻
So let's talk about Lloyd Mckeon. 我们还是来谈谈劳埃德·麦肯吧
It's so sad, really. 实在太悲惨了真的
I remember when you had a respectable firm, Will. 我还记得你以前有一家很体面的公司威尔
One that wouldn't sink to scurrilous charges like these. 那里可不会堕落到连这种案子也接
And what charges might those be, Will? 这种案子怎么了威尔
I haven't said anything yet. 我什么都还没说呢
Do you think you're the first firm She's shopping this lawsuit to? 你以为你们是她找的第一家律师事务所吗
There's nothing there. 根本什么事都没有
Even the state's attorney... the new state's attorney... 甚至连新上任的地方检察官
- Thinks there's nothing there.- And yet -都认为是她瞎编的-不过
I got you to a settlement lunch on a half hour's notice. 我请你吃这顿午餐时间是要引起你的重视
Mrs. Florrick, what would you say 福瑞克太太你是怎么看的
To someone bringing unsubstantiated sexual charges 如果某人仅为了利益而与某公众人物对抗
Against a public figure just in order to gain an advantage? 对他进行毫无根据的性侵害指控
You want to know what I would say? 你想知道我怎么看的
I would. 洗耳恭听
I would say you're trying to change the subject from rape. 我会觉得你是想转移强奸的话题
Well, I would agree that, as offensive and misguided 我认为这和那些指控一样
As these charges are, the optics 是无礼且错误的
Aren't exactly in our favor. 不过主动权不在我方
So we're willing to make an offer. 所以我们愿意开个价
It's nonnegotiable. 这是我们的底线
You have till end of business day. 今天以内有效
Mckeon did it. 麦肯强奸了她
Under a hundred thou, I would've said no. 如果是10万以下我可能会说他没有
Over a hundred thou... 超过10万...
What about well over? 如果是远远超过呢
If you don't mind my asking, Ms. Barbosa, 巴博萨小姐如果你不介意
Why did you request me? 我想问你为什么选择我
I saw you on TV. 我在电视上见过你
I thought you'd understand 我想你会了解
What it's like to be misunderstood. 被别人误会的滋味
Ladies. 女士们
Sorry about that. 很抱歉
Mckeon's lawyers made a financial offer 麦肯的律师团提出了一个赔偿方案
That Diane and I actually agree on. 戴安和我认为可以接受
A first. 只是初步接受
It's a cash settlement. 用现金结算
$450,000. 45万美金
You're kidding. 开玩笑吧
We don't have to go to court? 我们都不用对簿公堂吗
He just offered that? 他就要给这么多钱了
You'll have to sign a standard confidentiality agreement. 你需要签署一份标准保密协议
Both parties free each other of liability 双方将不再追究对方的责任
And agree not to speak to anyone, including the press. 还要同意不能向任何人透漏包括媒体
What? 什么
It's standard in civil agreements. 这是民事协议的规定
I want everybody to know he settled. 我希望大家都知道他是有罪的
Can't we tell the police? 不能告诉警方吗
Not if we sign a confidentiality agreement. 如果签了保密协定就不能
Mckeon could withdraw the award 如果说出去麦肯有权撤销补偿金
And sue you for defamation. 还能控告你诽谤
What do you think? 你觉得呢
I think under the cir... 我觉得在这种情况下....
I think you're looking for justice, Christy. 克里斯蒂我认为你应该寻求正义
And sometimes justice comes in a form we don't expect. 有时正义出现的方式并非我们期待的那样
If you take this money, the settlement will be known 如果你接受了补偿金那事实的真相
To the two people that matter most, you and him. 就只有与之相关的两个人会知道你和他
I'm sorry, no. 抱歉我不能接受
He'll know how much it costs to 他会知道强奸了别人又扬长而去
Rape somebody and get away with it, that's all? 会花掉多少钱仅此而已吗
This is about him admitting that he did this to me. 重点是他要承认他的确强奸了我
She's right. 她说的没错
Okay, Ericcson, 好了埃里克森
How flexible are you on confidentiality? 你们在保密协议上有多少回旋余地
Exclude new criminal discovery. 不包括新发现的罪行
Oh, come on, this isn't... 拜托这不是...
You want to go to court, is that it? 你们想上庭是这样吗
Take it as far as pretrial? 最多到预审阶段
He doesn't want to go to trial. 他不希望进入庭审
Look, Ericcson, 听着埃里克森
You want to make Mckeon 你想要你的当事人成为
The bachelor party rapist, 单身派对的强奸犯
Be my... 随你的...
That's how you want to play it? 你想这么玩吗
We just turned down a half million bucks. 我们刚刚拒绝了近50万美元
Feels good, doesn't it? 感觉不错对吧
Looks like we got a case. 看来我们又有官司要打了
You have to size these things up pretty quickly. 你们得很快记清这些情况
12 clients, stockbroker types, no one out of control. 12名客户都是股票经纪人都不是疯子
It was easy. 事情很简单
They paid $400 for a 90-minute, 他们花了400美元看一场90分钟的
Two-girl fantasy strip. 双人脱衣舞秀
Two girl? 双人
Who was the other girl? 另一个舞娘是谁
Maura... 莫拉
I-I don't remember her last name. 不记得她姓什么了
That was the only time she worked 那是她惟一的一次工作
Quien son estas mujeres? 这俩女人是谁
Mama, deja me en pass, por favor. 妈让我说完行吗拜托
Sorry. 抱歉
She insists on being here during all this. 我们谈话期间她坚持一定要在场
It's a nightmare. 简直是场噩梦
And Mckeon, 那麦肯呢
How'd you meet him? 你们怎么相识的
The groom? 新郎吗
He offered me another $100 他多给了我100美元
For a private lap dance. 让我为他私人跳大腿舞
When I got in the bedroom, he locked the door. 等我进了房间他就反锁了门
Then he grabbed me. 接着他抓住我
I tried to get the mace from my bag, tried to shout. 我想拿包里的MACE喷雾器我想呼救
Did you tell anyone afterwards? 事后你有告诉别人吗
Maura. 莫拉
And our driver Grant 是我们的司机格兰特
He was the one who suggested she drive me 建议莫拉送我去医院
To the hospital for the rape exam. 做性侵犯检查
And the service, 这种服务工作
Worldwide elite, 针对世界名流的
How long did you work for them? 你为他们工作多久了
- Two years. - And what else did you do there? -两年-除此之外你还做些什么
- What do you mean? - I mean, what else did you do there? -什么意思-意思是你在那里还做些什么
For a year, I was an escort. 有一年的时间我是做陪宴的
Didn't you think that might be important to tell us? 你不觉得可能有必要告诉我们吗
I haven't gotten a call in a year. 这一年我连电话都没接到一个
I was in an abusive relationship. 我当时有一个暴力的男友
I needed the money To move out. 我需要挣钱离开他
When I moved, I stopped working. 我离开之后就没干这行了
But still stripped. 但仍在跳脱衣舞
So what's your point... 所以你的意思是什么
A call girl can't get raped? 一个应召女郎不可能被强奸吗
Yeah, that's my point, thanks. 没错就是这个意思谢谢
Look, she lied to us. Why believe her now? 听着 她撒了谎你怎么还信她
'Cause she walked away from half a million dollars. 因为她拒绝了近50万美元
And when did she ever lie to us? 而且她什么时候撒谎了
You know, the more you bond with these clients, 知道吗你对委托人越有私人情感
The less helpful you are. 你就越帮不上忙
Your stripper was hooking. 你那位脱衣舞娘曾是个妓女
Why is she my stripper when she does something bad? 怎么她干了坏事就变成"我的"脱衣舞娘了
Okay, so the point is to prepare for trial 好吧重点是要好好准备官司
So we don't actually have to go to trial. 好让对方不战而败
Cary, right? 凯里对吧
Yes, sir. 什么事先生
Nice suit. I got a job for you. 西装不错有任务给你
I need you to take Alicia's sheffrin-marks depos for the week. 这周你接替艾丽西娅处理谢弗林公司的案子
All right, I'm on it. 好的我来跟
This is settlement poker. 这是在打庭外和解牌
No one wants to go to trial, 谁都不想上法庭
But the person who plays the better hand 但是谁的手气好
Makes the better deal. 谁就是赢家
So get me some good cards. 所以给我找副好牌
So your first thought is 所以你首先就想到
To come to the state attorney's office? 来州律所办公室啊
I just need one thing. 我只需要一样东西
And why do I help you with that? 那我为啥要帮你呢
Because you like me. 因为你喜欢我
That still works with people? 这年头这招还有效吗
Mm-hmm, like a charm. 屡试不爽啊
You never should have quit this place. 你真不该辞职
I didn't quit. I was fired. 我没辞职我是被解雇的
Come on. 拜托
You ran a solid rape investigation. 你做过可靠的强奸调查
You should be dying to slip us 你应该很想帮我们跳过
The witness interviews. 询问目击者这一环节才对
Leah, 莉娅
Could you come outside for a second? 出来一下好吗
And you're telling me your husband 你是在告诉我
Had nothing to do with this? 你丈夫与此事无关吗
Mr. Childs, my law firm is bringing on 查尔兹先生我们律师事务所正在
A civil action, that's all. 跟进一起民事诉讼案仅此而已
Designed to embarrass my office 你们目的是想让政府难堪
And make it look like I don't care about a rape victim. 弄得好像我不关心遭受性侵犯的受害者
A happy coincidence? 只是个不错的巧合吧
I understand the need to blame someone 我理解你需要为自己丈夫的垮台
For your husband's downfall, 找个责任人
But I didn't release that sex tape 但我公布那盘情色录像
To hurt you or your family. 并不是想伤害你或你家人
I have kids,too. 我也有孩子
And you should know I was holding back. 你应该明白我当时也很犹豫
I had more to release about your husband, 我能公布的关于你丈夫的东西还有很多
A lot more. 非常多
Disturbing things, 都是能干扰人的事
But out of compassion, I held back. 但是出于同情我没有公之于众
Mr. Childs, if you have something to show me, 查尔兹先生如果你还有什么要给我看的
Just do it, okay? 尽管来好吗
'Cause the one thing I don't have time for 因为这几天我最没空理会的
These days is empty threats. 就是无意义的威胁
You want something On your stripper? Get a subpoena. 想查脱衣舞娘的事准备好传票吧
I liked Christy. 我喜欢克里斯蒂
She was one of my best dancers. 她是我最好的舞者之一
But I have nothing else to add. 但其它我没什么好说的了
I'm sorry. 抱歉了
We just need contact information. 我们只想要个联系方式
That's all,ms. Avarski, 仅此而已阿瓦斯基女士
For the driver and the stripper. 司机和脱衣舞女的
Dancer. 是舞者
Look, I would love... 听着我很想
Because we'd really hate 因为我们真的不想
To subpoena your books and client records. 要法庭传唤你的账本和客户纪录
You're east Indian? 你是东印度人
Yeah.
Hmm,it's very popular these days. 近来很受欢迎
Contact information. 我们要联系方式
Follow me. 跟我来
Why a-b-c? 为什么有ABC三种
$1,500 an hour, 1500块一小时的
$2,100 and, uh, 2100块一小时的还有
$3,100. 3100块一小时的
What makes someone more expensive? 为什么有的人价格会高这么多
Is this about the rape? 这和强奸案有关吗
No. 没有
Regular clients 常年客户
And special requests. 以及特殊要求
Requests? 要求
No condoms 不用避孕套
Or being dominated or role-playing. 或SM或角色扮演
Whatever they can't get at home. 任何他们在家里得不到的
People would really pay $3,000 an hour? 人们真的会付三千元一小时吗
The day rate is 日费率是
$31,000, dawn to dawn. 31000块一天一夜
So about this rape, can you get me contact information 关于这起强奸案能给我个联系方式吗
On this dancer? 这个舞娘的
Maura? She quit right afterwards. 莫拉吗出事之后她马上就辞职了
Left a fake number, 留了个假号码
Fake address,fake social. 假地址假社保号
Happens all the time. 这种事屡见不鲜了
What about the driver? Could you help me find him? 司机呢能帮我找到他吗
So, mom, where are you, anyway? 妈妈你到底在哪儿
Look, I have to work late tonight. 我今天要工作到很晚
Can you ask grandma if she can stay till 10:00? 问问奶奶能不能留到十点好吗
Sure. 好的
Grandma, can you stay till 10:00? 奶奶你能留到10点吗
Mom's working late. 妈妈要工作到很晚
No need to shout, dear. 不用喊亲爱的
If she has to, she has to. 如果她必须得晚回来那就晚点回来吧
Grandma can stay. 奶奶可以留下
So, mom, I was talking to grandma, 妈妈我和奶奶聊天时
And she said she visited dad this weekend, 她说她这周末去看了爸爸
And he was saying how much he missed us. 他一直在说很想念我们
Grandma said that? 奶奶这么说的吗
I was thinking maybe we should be going there. 我想也许我们该过去
You know,visiting him? 看看他
Your dad didn't want you to see him like that in prison. 你们的爸爸不想你们看到他在监狱的样子
He was... 他...
He didn't want you to worry. 他不想让你们担心
But let me ask him, maybe he's changed his mind, okay? 不过我问问他吧也许他会改变主意好吗
Right. 好的
We'll talk about it when I get home tonight, okay? 等我到家了我们再讨论好吗
All right, see you tonight. 好的晚上见
I trust you're doing your homework. 我相信你们是在做作业
Five minutes. 只有五分钟
We understand you can corroborate Christy's story. 我们知道你可以证实克里斯汀的说法
Which was? 什么说法
That she told you about the rape right after it happened. 她在被强奸后马上就告诉你了
Look, I like christy, she's a good tipper, 我喜欢克里斯蒂她给小费很大方
But when she drinks, she doesn't know what the hell 但当她喝醉了她就不知道
She's talking about. 自己在说什么了
But you do. 可你知道
Christy gave the guy a lap dance, 克里斯蒂给那人跳了大腿舞
He paid her, we went home. 他付了钱我们就回家了
Nobody said anything about any rape. 没人说起任何关于强奸的事
I don't blame christy for trying 我不会怪克里斯蒂想要
To get extra money out of Mckeon, 从麦肯那得到更多钱
But, hey, she's lying. 但她在撒谎
Is that dad? 这是爸爸吗
I don't know. 我不知道
But you're thinking it, too. 但你也在这样想
Gonna need your help in a minute. 一会要你们帮一下忙
Dad told us he made mistakes. 爸爸说过他犯了错误
Yeah, but not that. 是但不是这样的错
Do we tell mom? 我们要告诉妈妈吗
They sent them to mom 他们寄给妈妈的
To hurt her. 就是想伤害她
So I say no. 所以我觉得不要告诉她
So? 所以呢
I don't know. 我不知道
Do they want to see me? 他们愿意见我吗
Oh, Zach does, but Grace doesn't? 扎克愿意但格雷斯不愿意对吗
She's hurt. 她很受伤
She thought you were everything. 她曾以为你就是一切
So two months in, you seem well. 在这里呆了二个月你看起来还好
I am. Some good guys here. 我还行这有些不错的人
There's probably less backstabbing 这里的暗斗
Than the state attorney's office. 也许比州检查长办公室里少得多
You look good. 你看起来不错
It's like it agrees with you. 好像事事都挺顺利的
So, here's the thing about childs. 总之关于查尔兹
Everything he does is a political calculation. 他做什么事都是出于政治考虑的
- Everything he says... - Peter,no. -他说的一切-彼得别说了
I don't want to be used. 我不想被利用
Alicia, I know you don't believe me, 艾丽西娅我知道你不相信我
But childs set me up. 但确实是查尔兹陷害我的
And if what I give you can help a rape victim, 如果我告诉你的能帮助一个强奸受害者
What's wrong with that? 那有何不可呢
How do you know she's a rape victim, Peter? 你怎么知道她是强奸受害者彼得
I didn't tell your mom. 我没告诉你妈妈啊
Daniel told me. 丹尼尔告诉我的
Your appellate lawyer? 你的上诉律师吗
He's the one who referred Christy to you. 是他向克里斯蒂推荐你的
What's wrong? 有什么问题
I'm hard-pressed to think what's not wrong. 我很难想像这没有问题
So he what...? 所以他什么意思
I mentioned to daniel 我跟丹尼尔提了
That you were with Stern, Lockhart, 你曾在斯特恩洛克哈特律所工作过
And that if he didn't have time for christy's case 如果他没有时间处理克里斯蒂的案子
That maybe you would. 你也许可以
I thought you'd want the work. 我以为你会想要这个案子
You thought it was a good idea 你觉得找个妓女让我来代理
To send me a hooker to represent? 是个好主意吗
No, I thought it was a good idea to send you a rape victim. 不我觉得让你处理强奸案是个好主意
Oh, my god. 天啊
You had sex with her. 你和她有染
What? 什么
You're using her first name, Peter. 你直呼她的名字彼得
You're saying "Christy." 你说"克里斯蒂"
She's one of your whores. 她是你召的妓女之一
Oh, Alicia, would you stop it? 艾丽西娅别这样行吗
When are you gonna stop thinking 你什么时候才能不再认为
That I slept with everyone? 我和每个人都有染
When are you gonna forgive me, for Christ sakes? 你什么时候才能原谅我老天啊
How much did you spend on Amber? 你在安贝儿身上花了多少钱
You had sex with her, what, 你跟她做过多少
Ten times, 20 times? 10次20次
You don't want to know the details of what I did. 你不会想知道细节的
If you want me to forgive you, 如果你想要我原谅你
I need to know what I'm forgiving you for. 我必须知道我要原谅些什么
So at 60,000? 所以三千一次一共多少六万吗
Did you pay her not to use a condom? 你有付钱不用避孕套吗
Was that extra? 那是额外服务吗
Your trip to Houston, did you take her with you? 你去休斯敦那次是不是带她一起去了
You know I didn't. 你知道我没有
I don't know what I know. 我不知道自己知道些什么
Grace's 12th birthday party, you s... 格雷斯12岁生日的时候你说...
You said you had to leave early. 你说要早点走
Where did you go, Peter? 你去哪了彼得
You answer those questions,and then we will talk about forgiveness. 你先回答了这些问题我们再讨论原谅的事
This is a pretrial hearing, 这是审前听证会
So don't worry about the driver yet. 所以先别担心司机
We just need to win a few motions. 我们只需要掌握点主动权
Sorry! 对不起
Don't worry about it. 没事
It all comes down to the rape kit. 一切证据都指向强奸
Still no luck finding the other stripper. 还是没找到另一个脱衣舞娘
All we have is a first name, "Maura," 我们只知道她的名字叫"莫拉"
And a general description. 以及关于她的大致描述
We need to box McKeon in. 我们得揪住麦肯
There's only one of two ways 只有两种可能
His semen ends up in the raped kid. 他的精液会在受害人体内
consensual sex or rape. 自愿性行为或是强奸
We get him to swear there was no consensual sex. 我们要让他发誓那不是自愿性行为
Why would he do that? 他为何要发誓
'Cause he has a wife. 因为他有妻子
There you are. 你来了
How you doing? 感觉怎么样
You nervous? 紧张吗
No, but maybe I should be. 不但也许我应该紧张些
This is just a pretrial hearing. 只是个审前听证会
State's attorney's trying to squash our subpoena, 州检察官正试着压制我们上庭
So today we just get the ground rules straight, 所以今天我们按惯例来
In case this thing goes to trial. 以免直接审判
Kalinda,I need you to get upstairs,get in 凯琳达我需要你上楼
The state's attorney's office and wait for the subpoena. 去州律所办公室等我们的传票
I'll do that. 我来吧
What? You don't have to. 什么你不用去
I know. I'll be back. 我知道我一会儿就回来
You all right? 你没事吧
Yeah, sure, I'm fine. 当然我很好
Oh, my god, this is too good. 天哪太棒了
We got Judge Abernathy. 我们轮到阿伯内亚法官了
He's our newest judge. He's so liberal, 他是新来的思想非常开放
He makes Michael Moore look like Rush Limbaugh. 他让迈克尔·摩尔看上去像拉什·林堡
Justice may be blind, but judges sure aren't. 正义可能会瞎了眼但法官不会
God, Ericcson must be pulling his hair out. 天呐埃里克森肯定急得直挠头呢
All rise for Judge Abernathy. 全体起立 阿伯内亚法官到
Oh, please, don't stand. 别不用站了
Everybody sit back down, please. 大家都请坐回去吧
We've got the big room here, don't we? 这屋子很大啊对吧
Your honor, given the stature of 法官大人考虑到我的当事人
My client,Mr. Mckeon, 麦肯先生的形象
And given the fact that this pretrial 加之本次审前听证会
Hearing has already garnered the attention 已经在我们的媒体朋友中
Of our friends in the press, 引起了关注
We would ask the court to seal the pretrial filings 我们请求法庭封闭审前档案
And avoid a show trial. 并且进行不公开审判
Oh, Mr. Ericcson, I don't think we need to do all that. 埃里克森先生我认为我们不需要那样做
Do we? First Amendment issues and all? 不是吗美国宪法第一修正案是吗
I deny the petition with regret. 我要驳回你的请求抱歉
Mr. Gardner? 加德纳先生
Yes, your honor. 是的法官大人
We have a lot of testimony 我们搜集了很多证据
Focusing on whether there was a consensual act 可以说明我的当事人和麦肯先生
Between Mr. Mckeon and my client, 是否有过自愿性行为
But if Mr. Mckeon is willing to stipulate 但如果麦肯先生愿意保证
There was, indeed, a consensual sexual act, 当时的确是自愿性行为
We would forego this testimony. 我们可以放弃这些证据
That's a good point. Mr. Ericcson, how do you respond? 好提议埃里克森先生你觉得呢
We will stipulate there was no sex of any kind, 我们坚持没有任何形式的性行为
Forced or consensual, your honor. 不管是强迫的还是自愿的法官大人
The plaintiff also requests an expedited trial date, 原告同时要求加快审判进程
Your honor,a DNA sample from Mr. Mckeon, 法官大人只要有麦肯先生的DNA样本
DNA results from the rape kit, and the investigative reports 强奸现场取样的DNA样本
From the state's attorney's office. 和州律所办公室的调查报告就行
They have been... reluctant to furnish them. 他们很不配合予以提供
Thank you, counselor. I will grant all four motions. 谢谢你律师我会批准这四项动议
Mr.,uh... Ericcson? 埃里克森先生
Ah. I interpret from Mr. Ericcson's, uh, gesture 那我认为埃里克森先生的手势
That he acquiesces. 是表示勉强同意了
Well, I'll see you all back here... 我们几天后回来呢
Let's see. My docket is clear. 让我看看我的记事表写得很清楚
Five days? 5天后怎么样
How's that for expedited? 这样算加快进程了吧
Uh,as a side note, I would like to ask for a moment of silence 顺便提议我希望大家为了达尔富尔地区
For the recent mass killings in Darfur. 最近发生的大规模杀伤事件默哀片刻
Okay, thank you. 好了谢谢
Court adjourned. 休庭
That was a great start, huh? 开局不错对吧
I understand you're having trouble with the driver. 我知道你正在和那个司机闹纠纷
And you're boxed in on the rape kit. 而且你被一起强奸案缠住了
You should just settle on our terms. 你应该答应我们的条件的
Yeah, right. See you in trial. 是啊是啊庭审见
May 15, four months ago. 4个月前5月15日
This one seemed cool. 这个挺酷的
Hey. So you know Will? 你认识威尔啊
12 clients, stockbroker types. 12个客户股票经纪人类型的
Mr. Gardner. you two went to school together? 加德纳先生你们以前一起上学对吗
That's what they were saying the other night at drinks. 他们那晚喝酒时是这么说的
Yeah.
So that's why? 所以你才会认识他了
Cary, if you don't mind, 加里如果你不介意的话
I've had only a week with this. 我只剩一周时间了
You got an expedited trial date 你们让加速审判日程加速了
To force the other side to settle, 想以此迫使对方妥协
And now you guys are the ones suffering. 而现在你们却成了受罪的人
What are you looking for? 你在找什么
"TZK industries." TZK 工业
I... I've seen it somewhere before. 我以前在哪见过
What is TZK industries? 什么是"TZK工业"
"TZK industries." "TZK工业"
It's a furniture supply company. 是个家居供应公司
"Supplying elegant furniture to home and business." "提供精美的商用及家用家具"
Why? What do you need? 怎么了你要找什么
Something to undercut Christy's driver. 找一些能推翻克里斯蒂司机的证词的东西
It can't be that easy, can it? 不可能那么简单啊不是吗
What? 怎么了
So I find this odd, Mr. Grant. 我发现了点奇怪的事格兰特先生
You were there, and you say there was no rape? 当时您在现场您声称当时没有发生强奸
So either you're lying 所以要么是你在撒谎
Or my client's lying. 要么就是我的当事人在撒谎
All I know is what I saw. 我只知道我看见的事实
Your honor, request permission to approach the witness. 法官大人我请求靠近证人
Yes. Please. Approach. 批准请吧
Mr. Grant,this is a copy of your wife's w-2. 格兰特先生这是您妻子工资收入表的复本
Could you read the name of your wife's employer, please? 请读出你太太所在公司的名称好吗
"TZK Industries." "TZK工业"
And TZK Industries is a company owned 而"TZK工业"
By the Mckeon family to supply furniture to their properties 是麦肯家族旗下的家具公司
Objection. Not in evidence. 反对无证据
Well, I think it's all right for it to be asked, 我觉得这个提得有道理
Mr. Ericcson. 埃里克森先生
I... actually, sustained. 反对...有效
Your honor, you sustained the objection? 法官大人您是说反对有效吗
I did. Mr. Ericcson had a point. 对埃里克森先生说得有道理
Isn't it an amazing coincidence, Mr. Grant, 你不觉得太巧了吗格兰特先生
That after a year of unemployment, 您太太在待业1年后
Your wife got a job in June from the Mckeon family, 于6月在麦肯家族旗下找到了工作
- A month after the bachelor party incident?- No. -恰是单身派对事件的1个月后-不觉得
And why is that, Mr. Grant? 怎么会呢格兰特先生
Because my wife and I are divorced. 因为我和我太太离婚了
My wife and I have been separated for a year now, 我俩分居1年了
So her getting this job has nothing to do with me. 所以她得到这份工作与我毫不相干
But, sir, wouldn't you benefit 可是先生您不会从中获益吗
Even if only in the form of lowered spousal support? 即使仅从可以减轻您的赡养费负担来说
I guess, but I'm not Warren Buffett. 可能会吧可我本来也不用付很多赡养费
No further questions, your honor. 没有问题了法官大人
I'm sorry. I didn't see it. 对不起没料到会这样
Don't ever let your first chair get undercut like that again. 再也别让你的首席律师这么难堪了
Good news? 有好消息吗
I just got the rape kit results. 我拿到强奸物证的鉴定结果了
State's attorney wasn't stonewalling. 州律所没有给我们找麻烦
They sent it out to a commercial lab and just got it back. 物证送到了一家商业实验室刚拿回来
And? 结果呢
It's not Mckeon's DNA. 不是麦肯的DNA
The rape kit came back. It's not his sperm. 物证鉴定结果出来了不是他的精液
It's not Mckeon's DNA. 不是麦肯的DNA
Grant says you're lying. Mckeon says you're lying. 格兰特说你撒谎麦肯也说你撒谎
I'm not lying. I... 我没撒谎我...
It's really not his sperm? 真不是他的精液吗
Christy, we need to get the full... 克里斯蒂我们需要全面的...
Who else did you have sex with that night? 当晚你还和谁发生性关系了
No one. I swear. 没别人我发誓
Well, you obviously had sex with someone 你肯定和别人发生性关系了
Because it isn't his sperm. 因为那不是他的精液
So, was it a boyfriend or another client? 是男朋友还是其他客户
You need to find Maura. 你们必须找到莫拉
We can't find Maura. 我们找不到莫拉
You really don't remember anything 你真的想不起任何
That could help us find her? 可以帮我们找到她的事情吗
We didn't talk. 我们连话都没说
She was on her cell phone 她整晚都在打手机
The whole night till her battery ran out. 直到电池没电
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I need to get to class. 我得去上课了
Not that I mind it, but since when did you become me? 并非介意啊可你啥时开始跟我意见一样了
You didn't believe her. I did. 你没信她我信了
Maybe she is telling the truth. 可她也许说的是实话
Christy said the light was flicked out, 克里斯蒂说灯被关了
So maybe Mckeon was with a friend. 也许麦肯还带着朋友
So let's see if the cops tested the other party-goers. 看看警方是否检测了其他参加派对的人吧
Worth a try. 值得一试
It's not just that. 不仅如此
What's up with your bud, Abernathy? 你的老伙计阿伯内亚是怎么回事
He's going out of his way to kill us. 他一反常态弄得我们很被动
You know how this works. Liberal judge gets on the bench, 你知道的自由派法官一坐上法官席
Doesn't want to rule from his bias, 便想抛弃个人偏见
So he bends over backwards the other way. 于是就矫枉过正
I thought you said you had some pull with him. 我记得你说过你帮过他
He wanted to be on your glass ceiling committee or whatever it is. 他曾想进入你的"女性升迁障碍委员会"
"Emily's list." 那机构叫"埃米莉的名单"
Are you suggesting I influence a sitting judge 你想让我用不正当手段
In some untoward fashion? 控制一个现任法官吗
No, just in a toward one. 别就用正当手段
Come on, come to the court, 来吧你来听审
Let him see your sad little liberal face... 让他看到你那张倒霉的自由派面孔
And contemplate a life without his friends. 好考虑一下就此失去朋友值不值
Will, I'm so sorry. 威尔真的很抱歉
Don't be. We're a team. 不用我们是个团队
No apologies. 不必道歉
- Now what are you doing?- Close the door. -干嘛呢-把门关上
Come on, Zach. Just let it go. 拜托扎克别琢磨了
Would you shut up and look at this? 闭嘴行不来看看这个
See that? 看到没
It's called a "specular highlight." 这叫反射高光
It's like a light in the eye reflected in the eye. 就是反射到眼中的光
See where it is? 看到这处光在哪儿没
It's to the left. 在左边
And now, look at this. 再看这个
The lady's eye. See? 这女人的眼睛看到没
The dot's to the right. 光点在右边
Okay... 于是呢
They're not in the same picture. 照片是伪造的
Dad's face was photoshopped into it. 爸爸的脸是被PS进来的
Hello? Zach, Grace, I'm home. 有人吗扎克格雷斯我回来了
Jackie, I have a request to make. 杰姬我有个请求
Certainly, dear. 说吧亲爱的
You want the kids to visit Peter in prison, you talk to me. 如果你想让孩子们去探望彼得你跟我说
You don't talk to Zach. 别跟扎克说
When did I talk to Zach? 我啥时候跟扎克说了
You told him Peter was lonely in prison. 你告诉他彼得在狱里很孤独
Because he is. 因为他确实很孤独
Just don't go around me by talking to my kids. 反正别拿孩子跟我兜圈子
How was work? 工作怎么样
It was crappy. 糟透了
I thought I'd make breakfast. 我想做早饭来着
For dinner? 晚上吃的早饭吗
My goodness. 天啊
Like when you were little. 和你们小时候一样
You don't have to like it. It's for me. 你们不必喜欢我吃
So, I want to show you some pictures 我要给你们看一些
Of where dad's staying. 爸爸监狱的照片
What? 什么
I want to make sure you know what's involved 我希望让你们明白如果去探望爸爸
With visiting dad in prison,okay? 都会看到些什么
I'll get that. 我去开门
So, Zach, can you show me how 扎克能在你电脑上教教我
To get to "Google images" on your computer? 如何进入"谷歌图片"吗
Yeah, sure. 没问题
What is that? 那是什么
Nothing. Homework. 没什么作业
Mom! 妈妈
Someone's here! 有人找
Hi. Still no Maura? 还没找到莫拉吗
DNA is definitely not from Mckeon's semen. DNA不是从麦肯的精液采集的
I was going to the crime lab to see if they ever collected DNA 我去犯罪实验室看他们是否采集了
From the other party-goers when... 其他参加派对者的DNA
You can watch a little tv. 你可以去看会电视
I'll be right in. 我很快就过来
Want to do this later? 要不要改天再谈
No, no, no. 不不用
I think I just caught my son checking out porn. 我想我刚逮到我儿子在上色情网站
Anyway... 总之
I asked a cop friend 我叫了我的一个警察朋友
To run the rape kit results through CODIS. 用DNA联合索引系统搜索了一些强奸案
And they got a hit. 他们发现了线索
Who, the best man? 谁那个伴郎吗
Manny Lyons. 曼尼·莱昂
A rapist serving 20 to life in an Ohio supermax. 俄亥俄州监狱一个被判了20年的强奸犯
I don't understand. 我不明白
You're in good company. 你的领悟能力很强
And he's a convicted rapist. 他是一个强奸犯
Christy was raped. 克里斯蒂被强奸了
Apparently. 没错
I don't get it. 还是不明白
Was he... 难道他...
Was he at the party? 他当时在也派对里吗
Well, as far as I can tell, he was in a holding cell 我只知道他当时是在
In Columbus at the time. 哥伦布的一个拘留室里
This makes no sense. 这没理由
We know. 我们知道
This pile is everything on the Manny Lyons rape. 这些是曼尼·莱昂强奸案的所有资料
This pile, everything on ours. 而这些是我们案子的所有资料
And we can't find one thing in common. 根本找不到任何相似点
No connection with Mckeon? 与麦肯没有联系吗
Nope, we checked it. 没有我们查过了
"Manny Lyons broke into an upper Arlington apartment," "曼尼·莱昂闯入了阿灵顿公寓"
"held a knife to the neck of a 40-year-old divorcee," "用一把刀架在一个40岁离婚女人的脖子上"
"raped her, and stole her car." "强奸了她并偷走了她的车"
"he was stopped running a traffic light ten miles away." "他在红绿灯十英里处被截停"
"The divorcee identified him in a six-pack photo line-up." "事主在排列出来的六张图片中认出了他
What? 怎么了
They do have one thing in common. 他们有一点是相同的
And you were the lab supervisor who worked on analysis 5795-- 您是负责5795案件的实验检察员
The rape kit in this case-- professor? 就是那宗强奸案对吗教授
- Doctor.- Doctor. -医生-医生
And these are your initials, "GG," 这是您的签名吗"GG"
Right at the bottom of the report? 就在报告的下方
Yes, those are mine. 对是我的签名
Oh, uh, excuse me. 不好意思
This isn't 5795. this is 5794. 这不是5795这是5794
The Manny Lyons case. My mistake. 这是曼尼·莱昂的案件我搞错了
Oh, I see that you ran the analysis on both cases. 看来这两起案子都是您负责的
Given the sequential numbering, 考虑到两案序号相连
I imagine that you worked on one right after the other? 我想您是做完一份就马上做了另一份对吗
It appears so. 看起来是的
In both cases,the DNA matched the same culprit, 这两宗案件里DNA与同一个罪犯吻合
Manny Lyons, is that correct? 曼尼·莱昂对吗
It is.
So let... 那么让
Let me follow the logic here. 让我来顺理推测一下
Manny Lyons... 曼尼·莱昂
Who never set foot in chicago... 从未踏足过芝加哥
Objection. not in evidence. 反对无证据
I will sustain that. 反对有效
Isn't it true, Dr. Girtzman, 格茨曼医生
The only connection between Manny Lyons and Christy Barbosa 曼尼·莱昂和克里斯蒂·巴博萨两案
Is that you worked on both cases? 唯一的联系是都由您负责是这样吗
Objection. Argumentative. 反对无论证
Mrs. Florrick, this is not a debating society. 福瑞克律师这里不是辩论场
Sustained. 反对有效
Dr. Girtzman, 格茨曼医生
Would you say 你是否认为
That the standard of a commercial lab is relaxed? 衡量一个商业实验室的标准是不严格的
No. and, uh, your honor, 不法官大人
May I answer her earlier question? 我可以回答她之前的问题吗
- Personal privilege. - Oh, yeah, if you'd like. -个人意愿-当然如果你愿意的话
We handle an immense backlog of untested rape kits 我们要处理全国积压在
From crime labs all across the country. 犯罪实验室里的强奸案
We do so with speed and professionalism... 我们要专业而又快速地处理
And yet isn't it true, sir, 不过这又是否属实呢先生
That your lab almost lost 你的实验室在2005年的时候
Its accreditation in 2005... 差点失去了检定合格证
- Now, that was never proved! ... - When you cross-contaminated -这只是谣言而已- 因为你交叉感染了
Two DNA samples that were out-sourced from a crime lab... 两份从同一个犯罪实验室来的DNA样本
This is an old slander! 这种诋毁已经是老生常谈了
...that you failed to sterilize scissors 你没有将实验刀消毒
That then carried the DNA from one sample to the next? 然后直接用它来处理另一份DNA样本
I don't have to answer this. 我没必要回答这个问题
Actually, you do, sir. 实际上你必须回答先生
Your honor, given this testimony, 法官大人鉴于这份证词
We move that the rape kit be reexamined 我们要求把强奸案的证物
At a second genetic lab. 交由另一间基因实验室重新检验
I think that is an understandable request, Mr. Ericcson. 我认为这是合理的要求埃里克森先生
Your honor, we would stipulate 法官大人我们同意
That Mrs. Florrick has proven her case. 福瑞克律师已经证明了她的论点
Dr. Girtzman cross-contaminated the sample... 格茨曼医生交叉污染了样本
- Excuse me?- But we would argue, therefore, -什么-我们要争辩
That is the very reason it cannot be tested again. 正因为如此我们不能再次实验
You've got to be kidding me. 你在开什么玩笑
The very fact that it is agreed that the sample is now contaminated 现在关于样本的事实就是它已经被污染了
It means it can't possibly be tested with any authority. 也就是说它不能再被任何权威机构采用了
Your honor... 法官大人
Mr. Gardner, you argued that the rape kit was contaminated. 加德纳先生是你说物证被污染了
You can't now argue it's probative. 你现在不能推翻你的说法了
The plaintiff's motion for retesting is denied. 驳回原告要求重新检测证物的动议
- Your honor...! - Motion is denied. -法官大人-驳回动议
We've got to find that other stripper. 我们必须找到另一个脱衣舞娘
So basically this is a hail mary pass? 这基本算是个赌博性的超长传球了吧
Look at you with the sports metaphors. 瞧瞧你这个运动比喻
Yeah, I don't see many other options here. 是啊我想我们没有其他选择了
Good evening. 晚上好
Do you have a reservation? 你们有预定吗
Actually,we have a... strange request. 实际上我们有一个奇怪的请求
We need to get a printout of a phone bill 我们需要一份这四个月来的
From four months ago. 电话打印单
The name? 姓什么
Mckeon. 麦肯
First name? 名呢
Lloyd. 劳埃德
Would you liked that e-mailed or a hard copy? 是要邮件发送还是硬盘拷贝呢
Hard copy. 硬盘拷贝
If I could just see some I.D, Mr. Mckeon. 能看一下你的证件吗麦肯先生
Um, well, actually can I ask you a question-- 我能问你一个问题吗
Rosemary? 罗斯玛丽
There was a bachelor party here 五月份在这儿的一个单身派对上
In May that resulted in a...a rape. 发生了一起强奸案
Were you here then? 你当时在这里吗
I was. 我在
Well, the only person we believe who can corroborate 唯一一个我们认为可以证明
The rape victim's story was using a cell phone that night. 受害者证词的人在当晚正使用一部手机
And we're thinking she used the bathroom phone 我们认为她的手机电池没电以后
When her battery ran out. 她可能会使用卫生间的电话
We were hoping to glance at the bill 我们希望能稍微看一下账单
Just to see if there was a number she dialed. 看她有没有拨出什么号码
I'll have to speak to a manager. 我必须要向经理汇报
Nice thought. 想的挺美
If all else fails, try honesty. 如果没别的办法只能试着据实以告了
I got 20 bucks on deception. 我骗到了二十元
Will? 威尔
Oh, hey. 你好
What are you doing in north of the loop? 你在环北部做什么
You know, just seeing how the other half lives. 只是看看另一边是如何生活的
Alicia, 艾丽西娅
This is Marlena. 这位是玛琳娜
Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
Hi. 你好
Ask for a view of the lake. 要一个有湖泊风景的房间吧
It's beautiful at night. 夜景会非常美
She thinks we're getting a room. 她以为我们要开房
Yep. 没错
Now they all think we're getting a room. 现在她们都认为我们要开房
- You worried? - You? -你担心吗-你呢
We could do worse. 我们可以让情况更糟
I'm having trouble getting my manager. 我暂时联系不上经理
If you could just wait another minute. 你们可以再等几分钟
I owe you $20. 我欠你二十元
Okay, Christy and Maura arrived at 10:15. 克里斯蒂和莫拉十点一刻到的
Right there, 11:20. 在这十一点二十分
Out-of-state area code. 外州的区号
Hello. You don't know me... 你好你不认识我
Were you the other dancer there that night, Maura? 你是当晚的另一个舞者吗莫拉
I was, yes. 是的
And your driver, Mr. Grant, 你的司机格兰特先生
What did he tell you 在你们送克里斯蒂去医院之后
After you took Christy to the hospital? 对你们说了什么
He told us that the Mckeons were very rich, 他告诉我们麦肯家族很有钱
And we should all keep our mouths shut. 还说我们都该闭上我们的嘴
And that's why you went back home to Michigan? 所以你才会回到密歇根州的家吗
Yes. 是的
I'm sorry. I was scared. 对不起我吓坏了
And to reiterate, 请再说一次
Christy told you about the rape immediately afterward? 克里斯蒂随即就告诉你她被强奸了吗
Yes. In fact, he followed her out into the parking lot 是的实际上是他跟着她出来到停车场
And he said, "don't tell anyone". 然后他说"不要告诉任何人"
"Just take the money and shut up." "把钱收下管好你的嘴"
No further questions, your honor. 没有问题了法官大人
Thank you, Alicia. 谢谢你艾丽西娅
For...you know. 因为...你知道的
Christy, I'm just curious. 克里斯蒂我只是出于好奇
Where did you meet my husband? 你在哪遇见我丈夫的
Your husband? 你丈夫
I've never met your husband. 我从未见过你丈夫
My mistake. 我错了
All rise for Judge Abernathy. 全体起立阿伯内亚法官到
Good afternoon. 下午好
I have given this case quite a bit of thought, 关于这个案子我想了很久
As you can imagine. 正如你们想象的那样
You have both argued your case well. 你们双方都辩论的很好
But I find myself judging in favor of the defendant. 但我发现自己更倾向于被告
Without a DNA match to the rape kit, 在缺少与证物吻合的DNA的情况下
we have a classic He-said, she-said, 我们进行了一场经典的你来我往的辩论
And as much as my personal sympathies lie with the plaintiff, 尽管我对原告抱有非常大的同情心
The evidence does not warrant a favorable decision. 但是证据不能保证结果对她有利
Judgment in favor of the defense. 本席宣判被告胜诉
Are you okay? 你还好吗
No.
I'm sorry. 我很遗憾
I believe you. 我相信你
This is all I want to say. 这就是我想说的
I have been falsely accused by a woman 我被一个只想迅速赚点钱的女人
Who wanted nothing more than a quick payday. 进行了不实的指控
But every year there are thousands of women 但是每年都会有成千上万的女人
Who are abused, 受到虐待
And I don't think we should let this false accusation... 我认为我们不应该让这样的不实指控
Mr. Mckeon. 麦肯先生
You're under arrest for the rape of Christy Barbosa. 你因强奸克里斯蒂·巴博萨被捕了
Wha...? 什么
- Cuff him. - What? -拷上他-什么
Is this a joke? 这是开玩笑吗
It must be hard to lose, Mrs. Florrick. 输了一定很难受吧福瑞克律师
Not if it forces you to prosecute. 只要你还能上诉就行
I'm coming out of this with a criminal case I'll win, 我带着一个稳赢的案子走出法庭
And you're coming out with a loss. 你却带着你的失败走出来
Nice job. 干得不错
Lloyd Mckeon was arrested today for rape, 劳埃德·麦肯今日因强奸罪被捕
Literally seconds after he was cleared in a civil case 就在他因同样的罪名被宣判无罪的
For the identical crime. 几秒钟后
State's attorney Glenn Childs took credit for finding 州检察官格伦·查尔兹因在刑事审判阶段
An untainted sample of DNA 找到了能将麦肯定罪的
That will guarantee Mckeon's conviction in a criminal trial. 未受到污染的DNA样本而受到好评
Childs denied that Mckeon's arrest was a reaction to... 查尔兹否认麦肯的被捕是一种...
This is yours? 这是你的案子吗
Yeah. 是的
Is he going to jail? 他会去坐牢吗
I think so. 我想是的
Well, then that's good. 那就好
Thanks. 谢谢
- Good night. - Good night. -晚安-晚安
What do you want me to do? 你想要我怎么做
I want you to beg. 我要你求我
- Please... - Oh...does she do this for you? -求你-她会这么伺候你吗
- Does she? - Oh, god, please... -会吗-上帝啊拜托
You're amazing... 你太不可思议了
What do you want me to do? 你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do to you? 你想要我为你做什么
Just...don't...stop. 不要停下来
What'll you give me? 你会给我什么
What'll you give me not to stop? 我要是不停下来你会给我什么
Everything. 一切

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”

你可能感兴趣的:(傲骨贤妻第1季第2集台词)