早间新闻第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

早间新闻第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
You are so cocky. You just think I'm gonna do this? 你太自大了 你真觉得我会接受吗
I know you're going to do this. 我知道你会的
We're gonna make her think that she's won, 让她以为自己赢了
but we're gonna let this "nobody" in 我们要让这位"无名小卒"
and finally push Alex Levy off the shelf for good 最后彻底顶替艾利克斯·利维
when we don't have to look like the bad guys. 而且我们还避免了当坏人
We are doing this my way. 要按我的方式来
Because, frankly, I've let you bozos handle this long enough. 因为说实话 我已经让你们这些蠢货掌权够久了
Not the apology you were expecting? 跟你期望的道歉不一样吧
So, people, we've got 48 hours 那 各位 我们有48小时
to define the character of Bradley Jackson. 定义布莱德利·杰克森
Seriously, you guys? This is garbage. 你们认真的吗 这简直是垃圾
I don't call my mother "Mama," and she's also a terrible cook. 我不会管我母亲叫"妈妈" 而且她的厨艺很糟糕
完整版请点击
"Try not to be so confrontational. Men don't wanna fuck you. "别老跟人对着干 男人不想睡你
Don't be so angry. Women feel criticized." 不要这么愤怒 女人觉得遭到了批判"
But here, here I'm gonna become the Mother Teresa of the morning news. 但我将在这里化身早间新闻的特蕾莎
I snaked a Mitch accuser from YDA. 我从YDA抢了一个控诉米奇的人
Come on The Morning Show. 来上"晨间秀"吧
Show everyone you have the nerve, but especially him. 向众人展示你有这个胆量 尤其是他
早间新闻单词统计

早间新闻高频单词统计
- You are doing the interview with Ashley. - What? -你来负责阿什莉的访谈-什么
Why are you giving me the interview? 你为什么要我来做访谈
Because it's better for the show. 因为这对节目更有益
Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么对我
Bradley, I don't have a fucking clue what I'm doing. 布莱德利 我他妈也不知道我在干什么
- You don't? - I honestly don't know why I picked you. -你不知道吗 -我真不明白自己为什么选了你
But I do know that I think I like you. 但是我知道 我觉得我喜欢你
Don't fuck it up. 别搞砸了
Good morning. Welcome back and thank you for joining us. 早上好 欢迎回来 感谢您锁定"晨间秀"
While we are still reeling from the shock of last week, 尽管我们还未从上周的震惊中缓过神来
today is a very special day here at The Morning Show 今天是"晨间秀"特殊的日子
because of this gal sitting right next to me. 因为坐在我身边的这位女孩
Wait, wait, hold on a second. Where is she? Bradley? 等等 稍等一下 她人呢 布莱德利
Send her in. Take four. 让她进来 倒数四秒
Now. Go, go, go. 快上快上
- Stand by, one. Take it, one. - Bradley Jackson. -准备 入镜-布莱德利·杰克森
You're not going to have a heart attack. You're not. 你不会心脏病发的 别害怕
I feel so empowered. Do I look empowered? 我感觉充满了力量 我看上去充满力量吗
- I feel empowered. - You look great. -我感觉浑身都是劲-你看上去不错
- Hello, Bradley. - Hey there. -你好 布莱德利-你好啊
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change." "求主赐我平静接受不可改变之事的力量"
- Oh, my gosh. - Come on. Sit up on your throne. -天呐-快来 快坐上你的王座
This is amazing. Okay. 太棒了 好吧
Something about Kelly's pipes makes 凯莉的烟嗓
you feel like you can do anything. Am I right? 让你觉得自己无所不能 对吧
You are absolutely right. I love me some Kelly. 你说的完全没错 我喜欢凯莉的歌
But, listen, Miss Bradley, this is about you right now. 不过 听着 布莱德利小姐 现在的重点是你
You have arrived. Welcome, Bradley Jackson. 你来了 欢迎 布莱德利·杰克森
Thank you so much, Alex. 非常感谢 艾利克斯
Wow, I can't even begin to express 我简直没法形容
how thrilled I am to be sitting in this iconic studio next to you. 能在这个标志性的演播厅里和你坐在一起
Talk about dreams come true. 梦想成真也不过如此
I am living proof that that is more than just a cliche? 我恰好证明了 梦想成真并不是陈词滥调啊
I've been watching this show 我打从穿着连体裤学走路起
since I was toddling around in a onesie. 就开始看这个节目
Oh, my gosh. 你太夸张了
To be sitting side-by-side with you. I mean, somebody pinch me. 能坐在你身边 我简直不敢相信
Oh, well, let me just tell you the feeling is mutual. 我得告诉你 我也有同感
When we did our interview last week, 我们上周做访谈的时候
I just felt this instant connection. 我觉得跟你之间有种默契
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图

早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
Fucking bitch. 操蛋的贱人
- Yes, I had the same feeling. - Yeah. -对啊 我也有同感-没错
Journalistic kismet or something. 大概是新闻工作者的命运吧
Oh, I like that. Yes. 我喜欢这种说法 是的
Like when you go on a first date and it just sparks so easily... 就像第一次约会两人之间就迸出火花...
Does this feel like total, bland bullshit to you? 你会觉得这太乏味了吗
You mean, does it feel like the show? Yes. 你说感觉像这节目吗 的确
Very single. 很像单身
Not for long. Not for long. 不会很久了
So, what would we consider this to be? 怎么形容这种感觉呢
I guess our... Would this be our second date? 应该是我们... 我们的第二次约会
Well, I don't want to scare you, Alex, 我不想吓坏你 艾利克斯
but I think we've already moved in. 但是我认为我们已经同居了
Oh, my gosh, that was fast. 天呐 进度太快了
Well, here's hoping you get to the bedroom soon. 希望你们尽快进卧室为爱"鼓掌"
We have a little surprise for you, Bradley. 我们给你准备了一个小惊喜 布莱德利
- You do? - Yes, we do. -是吗-是的
- All set with the feed? - Ready to go. -准备连线-准备就绪
And for our audience, 各位观众
Bradley's mom is checking in on us from West Virginia. 布莱德利的妈妈从西弗吉尼亚州打来电话
Sandy Jackson, are you there? 桑迪·杰克森 听得到吗
Hi there. Hello, everybody. 你好 大家好
Hello, Sandy. 你好 桑迪
Hi, Mom. I'm on The Morning Show. How about this? 你好 妈妈 我在"晨间秀"演播厅 厉害吧
I'm just so proud. 我真为你骄傲
Well, as you should be. 你应该感到骄傲
Bradley is pretty amazing. 布莱德利非常优秀
What was it like watching her grow up? 看着她长大是什么感觉
Oh, it was just wonderful. 感觉特别棒
She was always so smart and sassy and funny and just so much fun. 她从小到大就聪明漂亮 风趣幽默
It was a wonderful time for our family, 家里充满了欢声笑语
and so much love and happiness. 关爱和幸福
And we always knew that Bradley was something special. 我们知道布莱德利一定会成就非凡
You were always a great mom. 你一直是个好妈妈
Sandy, when did you first start seeing Bradley's potential? 桑迪 你第一次发现布莱德利的潜能是什么时候
Oh, very early on. 很早之前了
She was always the smartest in her class 她一直是班里的尖子
and worked so hard at everything she did. 不管做什么都很努力
She wrote for the school paper. Won every spelling bee. 她为校报撰稿 赢了每一场拼字比赛
Helped out at the soup kitchen. 帮忙做饭
And was always ready to lend me a hand. 随时愿意来给我帮忙
We cooked together every night. 我们每天晚上一起做饭
Just such a happy time for our family. 我们一家过得非常开心
You better get your shit together, girl, 你最好给我振作点 死丫头
or you're gonna end up sucking dicks under the promenade. 否则小心沦为下贱的妓女
完整版请点击
Well, family is everything. Isn't it, Sandy? 家庭就是一切 对吧 桑迪
Family is a whole lot of things. 家庭非常重要
Oh, hey, and I hear that you put together a little clip 我听说你剪辑了一个小片段
of Bradley growing up that you would like to share. 想和大家一起分享布莱德利的成长点滴
Yes, I did. I worked on it really late last night. 没错 我昨天弄到很晚
- Ready X. - Should we roll it? -准备-要播放吗
Let's do it, America. 放吧
- Roll X, take X. - Let's do it. -准备就绪 开始播放-一起来看看
I feel like I'm at my own wake. 我就像在参加自己的守灵仪式一样
Producers did a really good job with this. 制作人处理得很好
They changed the script on my mother. 他们改了我妈的稿子
Did they? 是吗
Yes. The one they showed me reflected some sort of reality. 是 他们给我看的稿子好歹掺了几句真话
This is just based on a snow globe. 现在这篇完全就是胡编乱造
It was flat. 原稿太无趣了
- Do not overreact. Just go with it. - And we're back. -别反应过度 顺其自然吧-我们回来了
- Five, four... - You'll get used to this. -五 四...-你会习惯的
Three, two... 三 二...
So great to meet your mom, Bradley. 见到你妈妈真好 布莱德利
And what an amazing place you grew up in. 你成长的地方也非常棒
Yes, West Virginia is amazing. 没错 西弗吉尼亚州是个好地方
You know, it wasn't all as perfect as that made it seem. 你知道吗 实际上那里并不像看上去那样完美
She's going off script. 她脱稿了
Well, that's what America loves about you, Bradley. 观众们就喜欢你的不完美 布莱德利
You're real. 你很真实
Yeah, just to be real, 对啊 既然要真实
I don't want young women out there watching the show to think 我不希望收看这档节目的年轻女性
you have to have some 误以为必须童年幸福
- perfect childhood to be successful. - Right. -才会取得成功-对
There were hard times, and I did a lot of stupid things. 我也有过艰难的日子 我做了很多傻事
Oh, of course. We all did. 那当然了 我们都做过
Yeah, yeah, no. I'm not talking about 对啊 不是的 我不是说
just accepting a dare to jump off the roof of a barn, 壮着胆子从谷仓顶上跳下来
'cause I did that. 因为我那么做过
You know, I got suspended multiple times. 我被停学了好几次
I cost my high school track team a championship 我害得高中田径队痛失冠军奖杯
because I got caught with alcohol on me. 因为我被抓到喝酒
Heck, had an abortion when I was 15 years old. 天呐 我15岁还堕过一次胎
I... 我...
- Oh, she did not. - Oh, my God. -不会吧-我的天哪
I... 我...
Mother of fuck! 妈了个逼
Yes. 太棒了
Bradley had an abortion? 布莱德利堕过胎吗
Oh, Jesus. 天呐
That's a lot... for a 15-year-old. 对于一个15岁的孩子而言... 挺艰难的
Yeah, it was. It was. And that's what I mean. 对啊 的确如此 其实我是这个意思
Life is hard and people get through things and... 人生艰难 人们总会遇到难题...
Let's go to weather. We're evacuating this shitshow. 马上播天气预报 镜头从这垃圾节目转开
Somebody get Yanko to the stage right fucking now. 找人去通知扬科立刻上台
It's not just sunshine and roses. 人生不止有阳光和鲜花
Get me Cory Ellison! Get me Charslie Black now! 立刻给我联系科利·埃里森和查理·布莱克
But you can grow. 但是你可以成长
- Twitter's fucking blowing up. - Should we cut it for the West Coast feed? -推特上撕起来了-我们要不要切换到西海岸的信号去
We can't. The women's groups are going to skewer us if we cut it. 不行 要是我们敢切换 女性团体会活剥了我们
What do we do? 怎么办

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(早间新闻第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)