瑞克和莫蒂第1季第11集台词

英文 中文
- Bye, mom! Bye, dad! - Drive carefully! - 再见老妈 再见老爸- 开车小心
Have fun, you two. 玩得开心哦 两位
Yes, we will have as much fun as possible on our... 是 我们会努力寻找乐趣的 毕竟要去的是
Titanic-Themed getaway. 泰坦尼克主题游
Let's lose the 'tude, please. 麻烦你别闹脾气了
It's supposed to be romantic. 到时候肯定会非常浪漫的
Speaking of disasters, dad, we are leaving you in charge, here. 说到灾难 爸 家里现在可归你管了
I know, c-can we wrap this up? 知道啦 说完了吗
Morty and I have some synthetic laser eels oxidizing in the garage. Morty和我在车库里弄的合成激光鳗鱼正在氧化呢
Hey, don't blow me off. 喂 好好听我说
I am drawing a line, okay? 我要定个规矩
Any damage to this house or these children when we get back, 要是我们回来发现房子和孩子有任何损伤
and...n-no more adventures with Morty. 你就再也不能跟Morty去冒险了
Aw, geez, Rick. 噢 天哪 Rick
If my mom's the one who's saying it, then you know it's pretty serious this time. 要是我妈都这么说了 那肯定是认真的
- That's right. - That's right. - 没错- 没错
Wait. What? 等等 啥
Listen, you have my words as a caregiver, 听着 作为看护者我可以承诺
everything's gonna be fine. 一切都会没事的
And if not, like you say, no more adventures or whatever. 万一有事 那就听你的 不跟Morty去冒险了
It's like that old song 就像那首老歌唱的
"Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop" "Blop blop-a noop noop a-noop noop noop."
Y-you guys know that song? From Tiny Rogerts? 你们不知道这首歌吗 Tiny Rogerts唱的
You never heard of it? 没听说过吗
You know, the black effeminate guy from the '50s? 就是 50年代的黑人娘炮
No-nobody? A-all right, whatever. 都不知道吗 唉 算了
Look, who cares? Just go on your stupid trip. 管他的呢 快去你们那蠢旅游吧
Not one thing out of place. 家里不准搞任何破坏
Not a single thing. 一处都不行
Well, we're past the point of no return. 哇 既然已经踏上了不归路
I'm going to have a party. 我要开个派对
I found Jello. Can you sneak your mom's vodka? 我找到Jello了 你能把你妈的伏特加偷出来吗
完整版请点击
Yes, she does. I saw it in your laundry room. 她当然有 我在你们家洗衣房里看到了
Listen, you can't both be in denial about it. 听着 你们两个不能同时否认啊
Okay bye. 好 再见
Summer, you can't throw a party! Summer 不许你开派对
Remember what mom said? 记得老妈讲的吗
Yeah, if anything gets messed up, you and grandpa Rick get punished. 是啊 要是事情搞砸了 你和外公Rick会受惩罚
I'm only a human being, Morty. 而我嘛 只是个普通人 Morty
Rick, tell Summer she can't have a party! Rick 快告诉Summer不许开派对
Uh, Summer, you can't have a party. Summer 你不能开派对
Because I'm having a party, bitch! 因为我要开派对 小妞
Oh, what?! Rick, you can't! 什么 Rick 不行
What do you meanyou're having a party? 你说你要开派对是什么意思
Are some glip glops from the third dimension 会有第三次元的鼻涕怪
going to come over and play cards or something? 跑过来打牌吗
"Glip glop?" You're lucky a Trafilorkian doesn't hear you say that. "鼻涕怪" 你真走运 没让塔夫落基人听见
Is that like their N-word? 这是他们的敏感词吗
It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby 就好像敏感词和屏蔽词生了个娃
and it was raised by all the bad words for jews. 然后被各种侮辱犹太人的词汇养大
Listen, I think the three of us could just, 听我说 我觉得我们三个可以
have a nice time, like just hanging out, and, you know, 玩点简单的 比如出去逛逛街
you know, doing a little bonding and... 类似这种亲人间的互动
Screw that. This is my chance to 去你的 这可是我和那些酷家伙
gain some footing with the cool kids. 建立关系的机会
That's why you party? 这就是你开派对的目的
Boy, you really are 17. 孩子 你还真是花季少女啊
Why do you party? 那你为什么开派对
To get wriggedy wriggedy wrecked, son! 当然是要嗨翻天啊 小屁孩
Just keep your Sci-fi friends 让你那些科幻朋友
away from my awesome ones. 离我的酷炫朋友远一点
Yeah, and you keep your awesome friends 好啊 你也让你的酷炫朋友
away from my canapes. 离我的小鱼面包远一点
After dinner, Titanic 2 will attach to 晚餐过后 泰坦尼克2号 就会
the rail system near our replica iceberg, 被轨道系统引导到我们的假冰山
and the hydraulics encased in these tubes 然后这些管道里的液压
will execute a controlled sink into the icy depths. 会将整艘船沉入冰冷的海底
A rail system seems archaic for a attraction this impressive. 这么经典的东西用这么老套的轨道系统
Are you sure the ship will sink? 确定会沉吗
I can assure you the ship will sink, as it has a thousand times before. 我可以保证这船会沉的 它都沉了几千次了
It is un-unsinkable. 它是必沉无疑的
Look, it's the line for bow! 看 这是去船头的队伍
Jerry, I'd love to just kick back with a margarita and read. Jerry 我好想回去边喝酒边看书
Do you mind if I skip the whole "king of the world" bit? 不介意我跳过"我是世界之王"的桥段吧
Well, it's not the "king of the world" bit. 这不是"我是世界之王"的桥段
That's Jack and Fabrizio. 那是Jack和Fabrizio
This is where Rose says, "I'm flying Jack!" 这里是Rose对Jack说 "Jack 我在飞翔"桥段
But whatever. I can be the only one to do it alone. 随便吧 当独自来演戏的也没差
Well, what about her? 那 她怎么样
Excuse me, ma'am. 打扰一下 女士
Would you like my place in line? 你能否代替我一下
I, uh, I could get into trouble. 我 可能会有麻烦的
We won't tell. 我们不会说出去的
So... You're a Titanicfanatic? 所以 你也是泰坦尼克迷吗
Oh, yes. I worked here since it opened, 恩 是的 我从刚开张就在这工作了
but I've never been able participate. 但是我从来都没能参与进来
Happy to help... Rose. 乐意效劳 Rose
I love watching Bukkake. I mean, like, 我超爱看多P群射的 不过
I don't know if I personally would ever do it... 我不知道自己情不情愿这么做
- Brad! Hey! - Yo. - Brad 嘿- 哟
Brad is here! Brad来了
Quik, make my hair look drunk. 快 把我头发弄得像喝醉了一样的
Check it out. Tammy's already drunk. Cool. 看哪 Tammy已经喝醉了 酷
The beacon was activated. Who is in danger? 信号灯亮了 谁需要救援
Ugh! Grandpa! 外公
Birdperson! 鸟人
I am pleased there is no emergency. 很高兴没有紧急情况
Oh, there's an emergency, all right. A f**king emergency! 真有紧急情况 是操蛋的情况啦
When's the last time you got laid, 'pers? 你上次打炮是什么时候啊 老哥
It has been a... challenging mating season for Birdperson. 鸟人的交配季真是 不容易啊
Then it's time to get your beak wet tonight, playah. 那今晚你可以鸟嘴湿润啦 客官
Go have some fun out there. Birdp-Bird-Birdperson. 去找点乐子吧 鸟鸟鸟人
Oh, man, how many people did you invite, Rick? 天呐 你到底请了多少人啊 Rick
Uh... people? Mm, six. 人类吗 6个
完整版请点击
Yo! What up, my glip glops?! 唷 你们好吗 鼻涕怪
Oh, man! 我靠
Oh! Y-y-you know there's a garbage, right? 你们知不知道家里是有垃圾桶的
Hey, uh, what the hell? 我靠 搞什么
Ooh. That's why you never invite a Floopy Poop and 噢 这就是为什么不能邀请肉食怪和素食怪
a Shmoopy doop to the same party. 参加同一个派对
Oh, oh, g--oh, that's disgusting! 噢 噢 这太恶了
You guys are in my parents bed! 你们居然在我父母的床上搞
Oh. Sorry. I'm not feeling too well. 哦 对不起 我就是有点不舒服
I just needed to lie down for a bit. 想躺一会儿
Oh. Okay. Sorry. 哦 好 不好意思
Oh, my god! Are you kidding me?! 天啊 这是在逗我吗
The thing people don't realize about the gear wars is 大家都不了解齿轮战争的主要原因是
that it was never really about the gears at all. 他们根本不了解齿轮
Uh-huh. Yeah. No, no to-totally. 哦 对 绝对的
Rick, you got to stop Rick 你要快点停止
Morty Morty!
Have you met Gearhead? 你见过齿轮头吗
Hey, how's 嗨 你好
Morty here, he he would love to hear all about the gear wars. Morty 他非常想听听关于齿轮战争的事
How familiar are you with the gear wars, exactly? 你对齿轮战争了解多少
Uh... not at all. 呃 完全没头绪
Oh, boy. I envy you. 噢 太好了 我嫉妒你
Okay, it was about 754 years ago. 好的 这要从754年前说起
Oh, hey Morty! 噢 嗨 Morty
Have you-- have you met my buddy Scropon? 给你介绍我的好朋友螃蟹人
Not again, Rick. 又来了 Rick
That last guy droned on for 20 minutes, you know? 上个家伙陈词滥调的给我讲了20分钟
And meanwhile, the whole house is being destroyed! 于此同时整座房子快被摧毁了
Whoa, Morty, this guy's entire planet was destroyed. 哇 Morty 这家伙的整个星球都被摧毁了
Have a little perspective. 放尊重点
Hey, Rick, Squanchyparty, bro! 嗨 Rick 真是个屎瓜派对啊 老兄
Aw! Squanchy! 屎瓜奇
Is there a good place for me to squanchar round here? 这里有没有好地方让我屎瓜一下
Squanchy, you can squanch wherever you want, man. 屎瓜奇 你可以随处屎瓜
Mi casa es su casa, dawg! 米卡苏卡萨 老兄
All right! 太好了
I like your squanch! 我喜欢你的屎瓜
Uh, Rick what exactly is "squanching"? Rick 屎瓜究竟是什么意思
Morty, listen we've had a lot of really cool adventures over the last year, Morty 听着 在过去的一年中我们经历过这么多超酷的历险
but it's time to relax. 现在是时候放松一下了
Yeah, if I relax now, there might not even be any more adventures! 如果我现在放松的话 估计以后我们就没法历险了
Jesus, Morty, you're bumming me out. 天哪 Morty 你愁死我了
Can't we just pretend like every thing's fine for a few hours, 在这几个小时内 咱们能不能假装什么事都没发生
enjoy ourselves, and then worry about all this later? 然后好好享受一下 所有事以后再说
Yeah, that's easy for you to say, Rick. 你说的容易啊 Rick
You know, you like not caring about stuff. 因为你什么都不在乎
You know, wh-wh-what's in this for me? 可我怎么办
Knock it off, Slow Mobius! 别捣乱 慢动作孟巴斯
Ha ha! sorry, dude! I'm just trying to show off my powers, bro! 哈哈 对不起 老兄 我就想秀一下我的超能力
I can't believe she's here. 不敢相信 她真的来了
Well, what are you doing standing here, Morty? 那你还傻站着干嘛Morty
Go. Talk to her. 去和他搭讪啊
Tonight, the only adventure you're on is your cusping manhood. 今夜 你的目标就是壮大自己的男子气概
Oh, Rose. Whee! 噢 Rose
Is that what I think it is? 这个 不会是我想的那个吧
Yes, every couple gets to re-create Jack's drowning at the end of the movie. 嗯 每对情侣都有机会重演Jack在海上淹死的桥段
It's so romantic. 太浪漫了
I can't wait to do that with beth. 我等不及和Beth一起经历
I don't know, Jerry. 我不明白 Jerry
With all due respect, it seems like your wife may not be that interested. 恕我直接 你老婆看起似不怎么感兴趣
Look! 快看
Iceberg, right ahead! 前方有冰山
The buffet is now closed. 自助餐现已关闭
Iceberg, right ahead! The buffet is now closed. 前方有冰山 自助餐现已关闭
Uh, sir? 长官
There's not a problem. 没有出现故障
What do you mean there's not a problem? 什么叫没有出现故障
The guidance system isn't putting us on a direct collision course. 制导系统没有把我们带入碰撞航线
This ship is about to completely miss the giant iceberg! 船就要错过冰山了
Well, do something! 快想办法
Steer into it! 转舵 撞上去
I'm trying! 我尽力
It's too late. 太迟了
Ladies and gentlemen... 女士们 先生们
Don't brace yourselves. 不要振作起来
No! No! What happened?! 不 不 搞什么啊
Their rail system must have failed. 他们的制导系统坏了
Oh, my god! we're not gonna sink! 我的天啊 我们沉不了了
Totally gonna get laid tonight. 今晚一定要搞个女的
I like your feathers. 我喜欢你的羽毛
They are designed to attract the attention of the female. 它们就是为了吸引异性
It's working. 看来起作用了
Tammy, I should let you know Tammy 我应该告诉你
I just got out of a highly intense soul bond with my previous spirit mate. 我刚与我的灵魂配偶结束了一段密切的结合
I'm not looking to get into a soul bond. 我不需要灵魂结合
I'm just looking for... 我需要的是
I believe birdperson can arrange that. 相信这个我能做到
Hey, Summer, haven't seen you at flute practice in a while. Summer 好久没见你上长笛练习课了
Summer, don't tell me you're friends with her. Summer 别告诉我你认识她
Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑
I don't even know what she's doing here. 我都不知道她来干嘛
Whoa. Not cool, Summer. This is a party. 这不行 Summer 这是个派对
Everybody should be welcome. 所有人都应该被受欢迎
Oh, great. Who invited Abradolph Lincoler? 麻烦了 是谁邀请的阿道夫·林肯勒?
I thought everyone was welcome. 不是所有人都应该被受欢迎的吗
It's not the same Summer. 这不一样
Lincoler is a crazed maniac 林肯勒是个疯子
just a misguided effort of mine to create a morally neutral super leader 他是由阿道夫希特勒和亚布拉罕林肯的基因混合创造出来的
by combing the DNA of Adolf Hitler and Abraham Lincoln. 道德中立的超级领袖
Turns out it just adds up to a lame, weird loser. 但结果却是一个差劲 神经的失败者
Rick, you brought me into this world, a suffering abomination tortured Rick 你把我带到这世上 让我看到了这个苦难 罪恶的
by the duality of its being. 二次元世界
But I shall finally know peace when I watch the life drain from your wretched body! 或许我应该在你生命流逝中看到世界的和平
Whoa. What's up, man? 靠 你干什么 老兄
I have no quarrel with you, boy. 和你没关系 娃
"Boy"? What's that supposed to mean? "娃" 你什么意思
It's just... look, I-I don't know how you thought I meant it, but... 只是 听着 我不是有意的只是
Don't look at me, dude. 别看我 老哥
Look, I'm half-Abraham Lincoln, so 你瞧 我有一半是亚伯拉罕·林肯 所以
So I should get on my knees and kiss your ass?! 所以我应该跪在你面前 拍你马屁吗
Well, no, but... you know? 这 不是 但是 那个...
What do I know? 那个什么
That the third Reich will reign for a thousand years? 第三帝国将会统治一千年
Leave him alone, Brad. 别烦他 Brad
Stay out of this, Jessica! 闪一边去 Jessica
Kick his ass, Brad! Kick his ass! 打他 Brad 打他 打他
Kick his ass! Kick his ass! 打他 打他
Brad Brad!
Stupid! 蠢货
Rick Rick!
I just did you a favor, Morty. 我这是在帮你Morty
Sorry about all that. 不好意思让你看到了刚刚的局面
Rick has some really strange friends. Rick的狐朋狗友可多了
Brad is such a jerk. Brad简直就是个混球
He's always tyring to prove what a man he is. 整天想着该如何逞男人
I just want to find somebody nice and sweet. 我只想找个温柔体贴的男朋友罢了
Jessica, can I show you something? Jessica 我带你去看些东西吧
Wow, look at all this stuff. 哇 瞧瞧这里的东西
Yeah. This is me and my Granda Rick's sci-fi workshop. 是啊 这里可是我和外公Rick的科学工作室
Check this out. 看看这个
It's beautiful. 好漂亮哦
You know, Jessica. 其实嘛 Jessica
There's something I've always wanted to tell you. 我有些想和你说却一直没说出口的话
What's that, Morty? 那是什么啊 Morty
- I think that you're the most... - No, that... - 我觉得你是世界上- 不 那个
Those weird sounds coming from the closet over there. 衣柜里好像传出了奇怪的声音
- Oh My God. - Hey, I'm squanching in here. - 我的天哪- 喂 我在这里屎瓜呢
Oh my god, that is so disgusting. 天哪 真是恶心透了
Ow... oh, oh, crap. 好痛 哦 啊 完了
Big star in the sky. 天上有硕大的行星
Oxygen-rich atmosphere. 供氧不成问题的大气层
Giant testicle monsters. 巨型的睾状怪物
We'll be fine. Let's party. 这里没问题 我们继续狂欢吧
I swear to god, Morty. 我对天发誓 Morty
If it weren't for the fact that everyone's still having a blast in there, 要不是里面那群人还在狂欢

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“瑞克和莫蒂”

你可能感兴趣的:(瑞克和莫蒂第1季第11集台词)