2019-04-08

4.19 Echo

Absolutely. 当然

-Jay? -Yes, sir. - 杰- 是的,先生

How many times have you seen Chris? 你见过克里斯多少回?

I don't know. One too many, apparently. 我不清楚好多次了吧,应该

-Was he ever dressed like this? -No. - 他有穿戴成这样吗?- 不

No. Jacket and tie. 没有,都是西装领带

4.20 Anna

First in your class in school? 克里斯,你在班上是第一名?

-High school? -Yes, sir. - 高中?- 是的,先生

-How many in the class? -Twelve. - 班上一共多少人?- 12人

It was a small town. 那是个小镇

-I'll say. -But I was also first in my radar class...

- 我就说嘛- 我在海军服役时是雷达班的第一名

...in the Navy, and that was a class of 20. 那个班里有20人

4.21Linda

Can I say something? 我能说几句吗?

I'm the type of person... 呃...我是这样的人

...if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer... 如果你问的问题我不知道答案...I'm gonna tell you that I don't know. 我会直接告诉你“我不知道”

But I bet you what. 但我向你保证

I know how to find the answer, and I will find the answer.

我知道如何寻找答案而且我一定会找出答案的

4.22Fiona

Is that fair enough? 这样可以吗?

Chris. 克里斯

What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview... 如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?

...without a shirt on...

...and I hired him? What would you say? 如果我最后还雇了这个人,你会怎么想?

4.23Sam

He must've had on some really nice pants. 那他穿的裤子一定十分考究

Chris, I don't know how you did it dressed as a garbage man... 克里斯,我难以理解你穿成这样来面试

-...but you pulled it off. -Thank you, Mr. Twistle. - 但是你刚才的表现很不错- 谢谢,托斯特尔先生

4.24Kan

Hey, now you can call me Jay. We'll talk to you soon. 现在开始叫我杰,回来聊

All right, so I'll let you know, Jay. 好的,我会给你答复的,杰

"You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean? 给我答复?什么意思?

Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime-- 我明天会给你电话的

4.25Emily

What are you talking--? You hounded me for this. 你说什么?是你找我的

-You stood here-- -Listen, there's no salary. - 你当时就站在那里... - 实习期没有工资

-No. -I was not aware of that. - 没有- 我并不知道没有工资.

My circumstances have changed some... 现在我的处境变了

-...and I need to be certain that I'll be-- -All right.

4.26Robin

Okay. - 我需要确定我能... - 好的

Tonight. 今晚给我答复

I swear I will fill your spot. I promise. 如果你不把握这机会,我马上给别人

If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners? 如果你现在放弃你知道股东会怎么看我吗?

Yes, an ass-- A-hole. 知道,把你看成混蛋

Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way. 是啊,把我看成混蛋,肯定是的

4.27Cecilia

You are a piece of work. 你还真不简单啊

Tonight. 今晚给我答复

There was no salary. 没有工资

Not even a reasonable promise of a job. 甚至连工作都没有保证

One intern was hired at the end of the program from a pool of 20.实习结束时,20人中只有1人受雇

And if you weren't that guy... 如果受雇的那人不是你的话

...you couldn't even apply the six months' training... 这6个月的培训还不适用于...

... to another brokerage. 其他经纪公司

4.28Girlin

The only resource I would have for six months... 这6个月里,我的经济来源...

... would be my six scanners, which I could still try to sell.

...就是那6台扫描仪我还能继续推销那玩意

If I sold them all, maybe we might get by. 如果能全卖掉的话,也许我们能熬过去

-I got him. I got him. -He's asleep. - 我来,我来- 他睡着了

All right. 好吧

Okay, baby. 到了,宝贝

I got it. 我拿着了

4.29Lily

I'm going to New York. 我要去纽约了

My sister's boyfriend... 我妹妹的男朋友...

...opened a restaurant, and they may have a job for me there. ...开了家餐厅可能会给我份工作So I'm going to New York, Chris. 我要去纽约了,克里斯

Christopher's staying with me. 克里斯托弗和我一起

I'm his mom, you know? 我是他妈妈啊

He should be with his mom. 他应该和他妈妈在一起的

I should have him, right? 他应该和我在一起,对吗?

4.30Laurel

You know you can't take care of him. 你知道你照顾不了他的

What are you gonna do for money? 那你怎么挣钱?

I had an interview at Dean Witter for an internship... 我去迪安·维特公司参加了个实习面试...and I got it. 我被录取了

So I'm gonna stand out in my program. 所以我会开始接受培训

Salesman to intern's backwards. 从推销员倒退到实习生?

No, it's not. 不,不是

I gotta go. 我得走了

你可能感兴趣的:(2019-04-08)