少狼第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

少狼第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
It was too dark to see much, 天太黑看得不是很清楚
but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf. 但我敢肯定是一匹狼
A wolf bit you? 你被狼咬了
Class, this is our new Student, Allison Argent. 同学们这是我们的新同学艾莉森·阿金斯
What the hell is going on With you, Mccall? 你他妈是怎么一回事麦高
I can see,hear,and smell things 我能看到听到闻到
that I shouldn't be able to see hear and smell! 我本看不到听不到闻不到的东西
What are you doing here? 你们在这做什么
That was Derek Hale. 他是德里克·霍尔
His family, they all burned to death in a fire, 他的家人都死于一场火灾中
like,ten years ago. 大概是在十年前吧
Do you think maybe you'd like to go to 你愿不愿意和我一起
that party with me? 去参加那个派对
完整版请点击
Definitely yes. 当然
Is this a party or a date? 这到底是派对还是约会
Maybe both. 两个都算
And her name is... 那么女孩叫
Allison. 艾莉森
I just made first line, 我刚成为首发队员了
少狼单词统计

少狼高频单词统计
I've Got a date with a girl 我得到了一个
I can't believe wants to go out with me, 连我自己都不相信愿意跟我约会的女孩
and everything in my life Is somehow perfect. 我生活中的一切都很完美
Why you trying to ruin it? 为什么你想要毁掉这一切呢
Aah! Aah! Who are they? 他们是谁
Hunters,the kind who have been hunting us for centuries. 猎手几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们
That's my dad. 那是我爸爸
Did you apologize to Allison? 你跟艾莉森道歉了么
Yeah.
Is she giving you a second chance or... 她原谅你了还是
Yeah.
Yeah! All right. 恭喜好了
So everything's good. 那就没问题了
No.
No?
Remember...the hunters. 记得那些猎手么
Her dad is one of 'em. 他爸爸就是其中一个
Her dad? 她爸爸
Shot me...
Allison's father? 艾莉森的爸爸
With a crossbow. 十字弓射我
Allison's father-- 艾莉森的爸爸
Yes! Her father! 没错就是她爸爸
Oh,my god.
No, Scott. Snap back. 别这样斯科特快清醒点
You okay? Hey,all right? 你还好么还好么
He didn't recognize you,right? 他没认出你对吧
No. N-no. I don't think so. 没有我认为他没认出我
Does she know about him? 她知道她爸爸的底细么
Oh,yeah. I don't know. 我不知道
What if she does? 如果她万一知道呢
This is gonna kill me,man. 他会杀了我的
Okay,just focus on lacrosse. 好的把注意力集中在长曲棍球上
Okay, here, Scott. 好的拿着斯科特
Take this. 拿上这个
Take this,and focus on lacrosse For now,okay? 拿上这个现在把注意力集中在长曲棍球上
That's all you gotta do, yeah? 你现在就只要做这个好吗
Lacrosse. 长曲棍球
Here we go! 我们出发
Let's go! 我们开始
少狼中英对照台词本截图

少狼中英对照台词本截图
One-on-one from up top! 从上方开始一对一
Jackson...take a long stick today. 杰克逊今天用长棍
Atta boy. 好小子
Kill it, Jack. 搞定他杰克
That's how you do it! 就是这样没错
Greenberg, take a lap. 格林伯格去跑一圈
Let's go. 我们开始
Faster, Greenberg! 跑快点格林伯格
Let's go. 现在开始
Mccall, what are you waiting For? 麦高你还在等什么
Let's go. 开始
Hey, Mccall. 麦高
Hey, Mccall! 麦高
You sure you still want to be first line, Mccall? 你确定你还想成为首发麦高
My--my grandmother can move faster than that. 我奶奶都比你跑得快
And she's dead. 她已经过世了
You think you can move faster than the... 你能比我奶奶的死尸
lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother? 跑得更快么
Yes,coach. 是的教练
I can't hear you. 我听不到
Yes, coach. 是的教练
Then do it again. 那么再来一次
Mccall's gonna do it again! 麦高再来一次
Mccall's gonna do it again! 麦高再来一次
Let's go! 开始
Scott? 斯科特
Scott, you okay? 斯科特你没事吧
I can't control it, Stiles. 我控制不了斯泰尔斯
It's happening. 我要变身了
What? Right here? Now? 什么在这现在
Come on, get up. Come on. 来吧起来快来
Come on. 快来
Come on, here we go. 快咱们走
There. That's it. 到了就是这
You okay? Scott, you okay? 你没事吧斯科特你没事吧
Get away from me! 离我远点
Stiles. 斯泰尔斯
What happened? 怎么回事
You tried to kill me. 你想要杀死我
It's like I told you before. 就像我之前跟你说过的一样
It's the anger. 是愤怒引起来的
It's your pulse rising. 使你的脉搏加速
It's a trigger. 愤怒是个催化剂
But that's lacrosse. 但是我们打的是长曲棍球
It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed. 本身就是个暴力的运动你没注意到吗
完整版请点击
Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent 如果你在场地上杀个人
if you end up killing someone on the field. 那就更暴力了
You can't play Saturday. 周六你不能上场
You're gonna have to get out of the game. 你不能再去比赛了
I'm first line. 我是首发
Not anymore. 不再是了
Hey.
Late shift again for me. 我又要上夜班了
But I am taking Saturday off 但是周六那天我会请假
to see your first game. 去看你的第一场比赛
Oh, mom, you can't. 妈妈你不能
Oh, no, I can and I will. 不我能而且我会去的
Come on, one shift isn't gonna break us. 算了吧换个班又不会让我们关系破裂
Completely. 绝对的
Hey, what's wrong with your eyes? 你眼睛怎么了
You look like you haven't slept in days. 你看起来好像好几天没睡觉了
Oh, uh, it's nothing. 没什么事
I'm just stressed. 我只是压力很大
Just stress? 只是压力吗
Nothing else? 没有其他的原因吗
Homework. 作业
I mean, it's not like you're on drugs or anything, right? 我是说你没有吸毒什么的对吧
Right now? 现在
Right now? 现在
I'm sorry, what do you mean "right now"? 不好意思现在是什么意思
Have you ever taken drugs? 你以前吸过毒吗
Have you? 你呢
Get some sleep. 睡会觉吧
What'd you find out? 你发现什么了
Well, it's bad. 很糟糕
Jackson's got a separated shoulder. 杰克逊肩膀脱臼了
Because of me? 因为我吗
Because he's a tool. 因为他是个小喽啰
Well, is he gonna play? 那他会上场吗
Well, they don't know yet. 他们还不知道
Now they're just counting on you for saturday. 周六比赛他们就靠你了
What? 什么
It looks like what? 看起来什么
Come on. 快点
Damn it. 妈的
你后面看起来 好像有个人
What? 什么
I saw you on the field. 我在场地上看见你了
Wha-what are you talking about? 你说什么
You shifted in front of them! 你当着他们的面就变身了
If they find out what you are, 如果他们发现了你是什么东西
they find out about me. 他们也会发现我的
About all of us. 发现我们所有人
And it is not just the hunters after us, 到那时候就不只是猎人想来抓咱们了
it's everyone. 所有人都会来
But...they didn't see anything! 但是他们什么都没看到
I..S-swear, I-- 我发誓我
And they won't! 他们不会看到的
Because if you even try to play 因为如果你周六还想要
in that game on Saturday, 去参加比赛的话
I'm gonna kill you myself. 我会亲手杀死你的

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(少狼第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计)