The poem for Dorothy

图片发自App

烈焰灼肤

Raging flames touch my skin,

焚骨

Incinerating my bones.

蔓延 触及心腑

They encroach,inching closer and closer to my heart.

烈火中滚烫的双眸

Blazing and unbending,

炽热坚定

My eyes lost in the inferno,

凝望一片漆黑的树林

Stare at a patch of dark woods.

屏息

Breath held,

聆听树叶划过发端的婆娑之声

I listen to the rustling sound of leaves rubbing against my hair.

生生

Generation after generation,

世世

Forever and ever,

浩浩荡荡翻滚在我斑驳的灵魂中

Roaring and rolling,our love stays in my mottled soul.

夹道在树林中蜿蜒 轻咏低吟

Wound tracks in the woods whisper and croon,

心脏在火舌上喧哗 却失了声

My heart is at the tongue of flames,in uproar but keeping silent.

灵魂

sparkling in the incineration alone,

独自在焚烧中翩翩起舞

My soul dances.

投身旷野

I lay my burning body in the wild,

我成为飞灰余烬爱你

And I still love you,love you still even as ashes.

风至我成为亲吻你脸庞的扬尘

When wind flows by,I will become dust kissing your face.

雨至

When rain falls on,

我便做你脚下之死靡他的赤地

I will become barren land beneath your feet,loving you forever.

你可能感兴趣的:(The poem for Dorothy)