后半生第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Keep being funny. | 保持你的逗逼 |
Tell jokes... at the funeral, or at the party after. | 在葬礼上或者事后派对上讲笑话 |
There'd better be a party after. | 最好有事后派对 |
You're always funny at parties. | 你在派对上总是很搞笑 |
You always get drunk and overexcited. | 你总是会喝醉激动过头 |
Running around like a fat, | 像个胖胖的 |
little annoying Santa with your rosy cheeks, | 讨厌的圣诞老人到处跑两颊通红 |
making everyone laugh. | 把大家都逗笑 |
Then you have a sort of spiritual hangover the next day, | 然后隔天你会在精神上宿醉 |
worried you'd offended so and so. | 担心你冒犯了别人 |
You never had, though. | 但你从来没有 |
You just made 'em laugh. | 你只是让他们笑了 |
Just keep being funny. | 保持你的逗逼 |
完整版请点击 | |
You're a lovely man. | 你是个善良的人 |
You all right, George? | 你好吗乔治 |
What's the matter? | 怎么了 |
Robbie hit me. | 罗比打了我 |
Why? | 为什么 |
He always does, every day. | 他每天都会打我 |
后半生高频词统计
后半生高频词
Which one's Robbie? | 谁是罗比 |
- Stop it! - The one with the branch? | -住手-拿着树枝的那个 |
Are you Robbie? | 你是罗比吗 |
- Yeah. - Robbie, come here. | -嗯-罗比过来 |
Listen up, right? | 听好了 |
I'm an escaped lunatic, | 我是个逃逸的疯子 |
and I like murdering little fat kids like you, | 我喜欢谋杀你这样的胖小孩 |
so if you hit George or anyone else, | 所以你要是再打乔治或者任何人 |
I'm gonna come to your house-- | 我就会去你家 |
I know where you live-- | 我知道你住哪 |
and while you're asleep, | 在你睡觉时 |
I'm gonna smash your stupid head in with this hammer. | 我要用这个锤子砸烂你脑袋 |
Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
I just threatened a ten-year-old kid with a hammer. | 我刚用一个锤子威胁了一个10岁小孩 |
They've gotta learn. | 他们得吸取教训 |
He was bullying George, and I said | 他霸凌乔治我说 |
I'd murder him in his sleep if he did it again. | 你要再这么干的话我就趁他睡觉时杀了他 |
- Oh... Hello. - Hi. | -你好-你好 |
He's going to murder a kid with a hammer | 他要用锤子杀死一个小孩 |
if he doesn't behave. | 如果他不听话的话 |
So did you...Go on your date, then? | 你去赴约了没 |
Yeah. | 去了 |
Was it a success? | 成功吗 |
No, it was... awful... | 不糟透了 |
awkward... just the worst. | 尴尬烂死了 |
The one good thing about my life | 我生活里唯一的好事就是 |
is that I never have to do that shit again. | 我不用再去约会了 |
Oh, I know what you mean. | 我懂你意思 |
You know, I'm genuinely happy on my own. | 我自己一个人生活很快乐 |
Just me and the dog. | 就我和我的狗 |
- Me and my cat. - Exactly. | -我和我的猫-没错 |
When the dog goes, and him, | 等狗还有他走了 |
I'll have no responsibility for anything ever again. | 我就不需要再为任何事物负责了 |
I can do what I like. | 我可以随心所欲 |
Well, you'll never have to come here again, so... | 你就不用再到这儿来 |
- Right. - Okay. | -好了-嗯 |
- I've gotta-- - Yeah. | -我得-嗯 |
- See you. - See you later. | -再见-再见 |
Valerie, erm... | 瓦莱莉 |
call me when my girlfriend gets here, please. | 我女朋友来了后叫我麻烦了 |
后半生台词本中英对照
后半生台词本单词标注
But you'll see her. | 可你能看到她啊 |
What? | 什么 |
Yeah, just call me, huh? | 叫下我好吗 |
She's bringing me a treat. | 她会给我带美食 |
Women. | 女人啊 |
Bloody love 'em though. | 不过爱死她们了 |
Oh, hey. How was the date? | 约会怎么样 |
The worst. | 糟透了 |
- Oh no. - Yeah. | -不是吧-嗯 |
I thought you'd have so much in common. | 我以为你们会有很多共同点 |
Well, she didn't want to be there, | 她根本不想去 |
she drank like a fish, swore like a trooper, | 喝酒无节制脏话连篇 |
err, she was narcissistic, rude. | 自恋无礼 |
Yeah, exactly. | 是这样的 |
Good one. Luckily, I got it in first | 不错还好我一开始就说了 |
that I didn't want to be there either, | 我也不想来约会 |
and that I miss my wife, and that... | 我想我妻子还有 |
I wanna kill myself. | 我想自杀 |
And then she teased me that I couldn't commit suicide | 然后她取笑我说我不能 |
as well as her dead husband. | 像她死去的老公一样自杀 |
- Sounds brilliant. - Yeah. | -听上去很棒-嗯 |
Then I tried to knock a couple of muggers off a moped. | 然后我试图把两个抢劫犯从电瓶车上打下去 |
Stole their hammer. | 偷走了他们的锤子 |
You were mugged again? | 你又被打劫了 |
No. | 没有 |
A woman was-- | 有个女人 |
But as they went past me. | 但他们从我身边经过 |
I've always wanted to knock a twat off a motorbike. | 我一直想把那些人渣从电瓶车上打下来 |
I hate the way they rev up for no reason. | 我讨厌他们开车无故加速 |
The fact they were muggers was a bonus. It sort of justified it. | 他们是抢劫犯算是意外之喜也算给了我正当理由 |
And what d'you mean, you stole their hammer? | 你偷了他们的锤子什么意思 |
I confiscated it, really. They dropped it, so I thought, | 我没收了他们掉在地上我就想 |
"I'll have that." | "那我要了" |
It's a good one as well, so not a complete waste of an evening. | 挺好的所以那晚也不算完全浪费时间 |
Good. | 好吧 |
Can I just talk to you about something a sec? | 能到我办公室来一趟吗 |
Yeah. | 嗯 |
Did you hear about Julian? | 你听说了朱利安吗 |
- The guy who distributes the newspapers. - Yeah. | -那个送报纸的人-嗯 |
He was found dead this morning. | 他今早被发现死了 |
From an overdose, heroin. | 过量吸食海洛因 |
Yep. | 嗯 |
It's so sad. I didn't even... | 真悲伤我都... |
I-- I had no idea. | 我完全不知道他吸毒 |
I gave him the money. | 我给他的钱 |
完整版请点击 | |
For what? | 干什么 |
For drugs. | 买毒品 |
Yeah, but you couldn't have known that he would overdose, though. | 但你不可能知道他会吸食过量 |
Well... | 这个 |
- Fuck's sake, Tony. - What? | -该死托尼-怎么 |
Don't say that. Don't even joke about things like that. | 别这么说别拿这样的事开玩笑 |
What? Why? What's... | 什么为什么怎么 |
Because you're the godfather to my son. | 因为你是我儿子的教父 |
- Right-- - Because you're not a fucking psychopath. | -嗯-因为你不是变态狂 |
- Okay. - Why would you say- - | -好-你为什么要说 |
Why would you even tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
You didn't know. | 你不知道 |
- Just tell me you didn't know. - Right. I couldn't know... | -告诉我你不知道-嗯我不可能知道 |
- Right. - ...it was gonna... | -嗯-会... |
you know, work. | 你懂的奏效 |
Work? Are you fucking kidding me? | 奏效你他妈逗我吗 |
He was a heroin addict, okay? That's what he did. | 他吸食海洛因成瘾他是这样的人 |
Right? It's what he wanted, obviously. | 这是他想要的显然 |
- So-- - Tell me that you didn't know | -所以-告诉我你不知道 |
that he was gonna kill himself, | 他会自杀 |
or I'm not gonna let you see George again, okay? | 不然我不会再让你见乔治懂吗 |
I didn't know. | 我不知道 |
Obviously not. | 当然不知道 |
Okay. | 好 |
You didn't-- Yeah, you didn't know. | 你不嗯你不知道 |
Here she is. | 她来了 |
- Who? - My bird. | -谁-我女友 |
- My bird. - Come in. Take a seat. | -我女友-进来坐吧 |
- Bread pudding delivery. - Lovely. Thanks, love. | -你的面包布丁-真好谢谢亲爱的 |
Um, everyone, it's my girlfriend, June. June, everyone. | 各位这是我女友琼恩琼恩这是大家 |
- Hello. - Hi, June. | -你好-你好琼恩 |
So... what's it like going out with... | 和那个约会 |
that? | 是什么感觉 |
It's lovely. | 挺好的 |
- Is it? - Yeah. | -是吗-是的 |
What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
He's good with my boy. | 他和我儿子相处得很好 |
- Right. - Got a lot in common, my two little fatties. | -嗯-我的两个小胖子有很多共同点 |
I love it when they fight over Creme Eggs. | 我喜欢看他们争奶油蛋 |
- Not fighting. - You do. | -没有争-有的 |
No, he's just-- He gets a bit grabby. | 他他有时会很贪婪 |
He tells me you were attracted | 他跟我说你 |
to his style even before his personality. | 先喜欢上了他的穿搭风格然后才是性格 |
Yeah. | 对 |
- Love everything about him. - Right. | -喜欢他的一切-嗯 |
Especially his body. | 尤其是他的身体 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
Wh-wh-why? | 为什么 |
Why? What's-- | 为什么什么 |
He's 'ot. | 他很火辣 |
'Ot? | 火辣 |
Yeah, like his body temperature's warm, like hot to the touch. | 他体温暖和摸上去很热 |
- Oh, right. - So when he's naked, it's like cuddling a big baby. | -这样-当他裸体的时候就像抱着一个婴儿 |
And his skin's dead smooth when he gets out the bath. | 他刚洗完澡的时候皮肤超级光滑 |
Very cuddly, yeah. | 让人想抱他 |
And have you noticedthe roll of, um... | 你有注意到他...那里的脂肪吗 |
flab on his neck? | 脖子上的赘肉 |
- Back fat? - No, not back fat, | -背膘-不不是背膘 |
but we'll come back to that, thank you. | 这个待会儿再说谢谢 |
Um, no. Next time he's lying naked, | 不是下次他躺着的时候 |
just grab the back of his neck. Or get on him, if you like. | 抓住他脖子后面或者如果你喜欢的话爬到他身上 |
Sit on him, grab the roll of fat on his back there, | 坐在他上面抓住他后面的肥肉 |
and blump him around the room like a biiiig space hopper. | 然后像弹力球一样骑着在屋子里转 |
- That'd be good. - Don't want to hurt him, do I? | -那会很棒-我不想伤害他对吗 |
No. You just wanna cudd-- I know. | 是的你只想抱...我知道 |
Wanna see a sexy picture of him just out the bath? | 想看看他刚洗完澡后的性感照片吗 |
- Yes, please, June. - I've got one 'ere. | -当然-我这有一张 |
You should probably... head off, love, shouldn't you? | 你或许该走了亲爱的不是吗 |
- Yeah. - Well, come back any time, though, | -嗯-随时欢迎你回来 |
'cause we're a local paper, so we need sort of... Ahhh! | 因为我们是本地报纸我们需要 |
We need sort of local interest stories like this. | 我们需要像这样有趣的本地故事 |
- Ah, I forgot the custard. - Not to worry. | -我忘了乳蛋糕-没事 |
Okay, next time, though. | 下次记着就行 |
- Never mind. - Yeah, all right. See you, love. | -算了-好的再见亲爱的 |
- Thanks for... - See you later. | -谢谢-再见 |
Nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们大家 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字