马男波杰克第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

马男波杰克第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Who wants chocolate chip pancakes? 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼
I do! I do! 我要我要
Ethan, didn't you already eat your pancakes? 伊桑你不是已经吃过薄饼了吗
As Oliver North would say, "I do not recall." 正如奥利弗·诺斯所说我不记得了
Hey, where's Sabrina? 塞布丽娜去哪儿了
Not hiding under the table, that's for sure. 不管去哪儿肯定不是藏在桌子底下
Why don't you guys leave this one to me? 还是让我来找吧
Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin? 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校刺松饼
I'm scared. Olivia told me sometimes, 我害怕奥利维亚跟我说
at school they have pop quizzes. 学校有时候会突击测试
I don't want to pop! 我不想要爆开[突击测试]
That's too much, man. 那太过分了伙计
Sabrina, nobody's popping on my watch. 塞布丽娜有我看着没人会爆开的
完整版请点击
You stick with me, and I promise you, 你跟着我我保证
everything's gonna be just fine. 一切都会顺顺利利的
Cut, boom in the shot. 卡支臂进镜头了
What? I'll be in my trailer. 什么那我去拖车里等
Nah, I'm just horsin' around. 我就是开个玩笑
You folks enjoying the show? 你们还喜欢这部剧吗
马男波杰克单词统计

马男波杰克高频单词统计
And how about Sara Lynn as Sabrina? Isn't she wonderful? 萨拉·琳演的塞布丽娜呢是不是也很棒
Oh. Thank you. 谢谢大家
Sara Lynn. You remember that name. 萨拉·琳请大家记住这个名字
Back to one, everybody. 大家从头再来
- Hey, you see those people? - Yeah. -你看到那些人了吗-看到了
Well, those boobs and jerk wads 那些蠢材和混蛋
are the best friends you'll ever have. 将会是你最好的朋友
Without them, you're nothing. Remember that. 没有他们你什么也不是记住了
Let's take it back to "Prickly muffin." 从"刺松饼"开始
Your family will never understand you, 你的家人永远也不会理解你
your lovers will leave you or try to change you, 你的爱人会离开你或者试图改变你
but your fans, you be good to them, 但你的粉丝只要你对他们好
and they'll be good to you. 他们就会对你好
We are rolling. Sound speed. 开拍音轨就位
The most important thing is, you got to give the people 最重要的是对这些人
what they want, even if it kills you, 你得予给予求即使他们要求惊人
even if it empties you out until there's nothing left to empty. 即使他们的要求会让你精疲力尽倾家荡产
No matter what happens, no matter how much it hurts, 不管发生了什么不管你会有多痛
you don't stop dancing, and you don't stop smiling, 你不会停下跳舞的步伐也不要停止微笑
and you give those people what they want. 你对他们要予给予求
And action. 开始
Why aren't you dressed for school, prickly muffin? 你怎么还不穿衣服准备去学校刺松饼
You might remember her as adorable Sabrina from Horsin' Around, 你可能知道她是《胡闹的小马》里可爱的
but on her new dance pop album, 塞布丽娜但在她最新的舞蹈流行专辑中
Sarah Lynn wants you to know that she is hot to trot. 萨拉·琳想让你们知道她也可以热辣性感
Why don't you touch my prickly muffin? 来碰碰我的刺松饼
My prickly muffin. 我的刺松饼
Ooh, prickly and it's muffin, and it's... 它是有刺的松饼它
It's ready For your stuffing. 它等不及被你吃入肚中
好莱坞之路 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人流行明星萨拉·琳
What is the message behind your music? 你的歌想表达的是什么呢
America needs to know that I'm not that little girl anymore. 我希望全美国都知道我不再是那个小姑娘了
I'm a grown up, sophisticated woman now, and I have sex, 我长大了是个精致的小女人了
and I do sexy things. 我经历过性我也会性感撩人
People like sex, okay, 人们都喜欢性的
and since I'm sexy right now, they like me. 所以我现在性感了他们喜欢我这样
Are you at all worried that audiences will grow bored 你就不担心观众们会感到厌倦
and abandon you for the next sexy thing? 在出现下一个性感尤物的时候抛弃你吗
Are you kidding? I'm Sarah freaking Lynn. 你在开玩笑吗我可是萨拉·琳
I'm gonna be sexy forever! 我永远性感
马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图

马男波杰克中英对照台词本截图
萨拉·琳30岁了 瑞恩·西克雷斯特型主持人
Pop star and child actress, Sarah Lynn, 童星出身的流行明星萨拉·琳
celebrates her 30th birthday this month, raising the question, 本月将庆祝30岁生日这引出一个问题
"Does anyone care about Sarah Lynn anymore?" After all, she is 30. 还有人喜欢萨拉·琳吗毕竟她30岁了
Here to answer that question, 为了回答这个问题让我们欢迎
sexy, 14-year-old dubstep wunderkind, Sextina Aquafina. 性感的14岁电子乐神童性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
性缇娜·阿卡菲娜歌手 "我的阴蒂很大"
Sextina, what's your take? 性缇娜你怎么看
I love Sarah Lynn. I grew up on her music, okay, 我喜欢萨拉·琳我是听着她的歌长大的
and she's, like, an inspiration, but now, she is old, 她就像是一个灵感源泉但现在她老了
and shriveled, and gross, and nobody want her no more, okay? 又胖又丑没人想再看到她了
They want Sextina Aquafina, baby! 他们想看的是性缇娜·阿卡菲娜
Ha ha! You're delightful. 你真可爱
So where does Sarah Lynn go from here? 那萨拉·琳该何去何从呢
Oh, you know where she should go? 你知道她应该去哪儿吗
She should go wherever famous people go 她应该去那些名人
when they're done being famous, 不红了之后去的地方
and nobody cares if they live or die. 那里没人管他们是死是活
Who could that be? 是谁
Who-o-o wants chocolate chip pancakes? 谁想吃碎巧克力薄饼
I do! I do! 我要我要
Why are you talking to me? 你为什么在跟我说话
I thought maybe if I said that, 我以为我这样说了
you'd make me chocolate chip pancakes. 你就会给我做碎巧克力薄饼了
Oh, come on, buddy. 别这样嘛兄弟
It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, 这可是个美丽的早晨阳光普照
- birds are chirping... - Hey, BoJack, -鸟声啁啾-波杰克
- any plans for the weekend? - Still hate the troops, Boj? -周末有计划吗-还是讨厌军队吗波
Why don't you refill your bird feeder, huh? 为什么不把喂鸟器填满
Yeah, who's a bird got to blow 是啊是哪只鸟需要"叫"
- to get some seed around here? - Good one. -才能有种子的-说得好
Let's do something fun today. 我们今天来做点有趣的吧
- Like what? - Like a cannonball! -比如说-比如说炮弹
Like a "buying you a new bed"? 比如说给你买张新床
咫尺之猪 现代家具
Wow, everything in this store is made 这间商店里的所有东西
out of old train tracks and a reclaimed pier. 都是由旧火车轨道和回收的支框做成的
Oh, great, for ten grand, I can sleep like a hobo. 棒花上一万元我就能睡得和流浪汉一样了
Do we need letter openers 我们需要用南方联邦的刺刀
made out of Confederate bayonets? 做的开信刀吗
It says they're stained with authentic Yankee blood. 据说它上面真的沾有北方士兵的血
O-M-G. O-M-G! 天呐天啊
O-m-m-f-c-s-d-v-r-q-q-p-q-f-g! 天噗噜嘻哈吭哧哼哈嘿
I know. 我知道
Yeah, it's me, straight off your TV screens 没错就是我前脚刚离开你的电视屏幕
完整版请点击
and into your shitty lives. 后脚就出现在你的现实生活中
It's Sarah Lynn and Andrew Garfield. 是萨拉·琳和安德鲁·加菲尔德
Huh? What the... ? 什么搞什么
And what's your name, darling? 你叫什么亲爱的
I... mm... 我我
I'll just make it out to "Evelyn." 那我就写伊芙琳好了
Um, hi. Sarah Lynn, hi. 你好呀萨拉·琳
BoJack? Hey. 波杰克
Andrew, this is BoJack, my TV dad. 安德鲁这是我电视里的老爸波杰克
Oh, hello, I'm Andrew Garfield. 你好我是安德鲁·加菲尔德
Andrew's my boyfriend. 安德鲁是我男朋友
We're a celebrity power couple. 我们是有影响力的名人情侣
It's no big deal. 没什么大不了的
It's a really big deal. 这真的很了不起
Sarah Lynn, I actually wanted to talk to you about that. 萨拉·琳其实我想和你谈谈这事
When we started dating, you were the biggest star in the world, 我们开始约会的时候你是世界大明星
but your last few albums tanked, 但你上几张专辑都失败了
so now, I don't even know what you are anymore. 所以现在我都不知道你到底是干嘛的了
Are you... Are you breaking up with me? 你是你是要跟我分手吗
Oh, bother. 真烦人
Um, are those candy pills, 这些是糖片吗
'cause if so, that is a lot of sugar. 如果是的话那糖分可是很高的
Why are you doing this to me? 你为什么要这么对我
Do you like seeing me suffer? 你就这么喜欢看我难受吗
Because you know I'll bleed for you. 因为你知道我愿意为你去死
Damn! 见鬼
Oh, dear. 天呐
Darling, please, I wanted to do this in a public place 亲爱的我选择在公共场合分手
so you wouldn't make a scene. 我以为你不会大吵大闹的
You think I won't make a scene, you limey bastard? 你觉得我不会大吵大闹你混蛋
Then you really don't know me at all. 那你可真是一点都不了解我
Hey, everyone! Who wants to see me take a dump on that sofa? 大家好有谁想看我在沙发上大号的
And then she took a dump on a sofa 然后她就在那个由回收螺旋桨
made out of a reclaimed propeller. 制成的沙发上大号了
Where's Sarah Lynn now? 萨拉·琳现在在哪里
I checked her into promises. 28 days, she'll be good as new. 我问过了28天后她就会恢复如初了
How did it feel to check the girl 在康复中心看电视里
you raised on television into rehab? 你养大的女孩子感觉如何
It was tough. 很难受
I would have liked to reconnect with her. 我本该加强和她之间的联系的
At least we got to bond a little on the drive to Malibu. 至少在我们开车去马里布时关系该更好一点
I can see my organs. 我都能看到我的内脏了
Oh, whoa! She is losing a lot of blood, BoJack. 她失血过多波杰克
Beautiful day for a drive, though, huh? 今天真适合开车对吧
Well, maybe the two of you 也许你们两个
can catch up some more when she gets out of rehab. 在她出康复中心之后可以多多接触一下
People don't usually want to hang out with me after rehab. 人们出康复中心后通常不愿意和我出去玩
I'm really more of a before-rehab friend. 更多的人是在进康复中心之前和我做朋友
I think it's gonna be a long time before I see Sarah Lynn again. 我觉得要很久之后我才会再见到萨拉·琳了
Who could that be? 是谁
Look, BoJack, I appreciate what you were trying to do, 波杰克我非常感谢你之前的努力
but I don't need rehab. Look, good as new, huh? 但我不需要去康复中心我好得不得了
Oh, great, well, that's a relief. 太好了真让人松了一口气
Uh, should you be taking all those pills? 你能吃这些药片吗
It's dexitriathylphenolbarbatol. 这是地西三苯酚巴拜酚
- I got it from a doctor. - Your doctor or just a doctor? -医生给我的-你的医生还是随便一个医生

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(马男波杰克第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计)