罪恶黑名单第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

罪恶黑名单第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
夜晚价 大床房 双床房
Got you booked on the ground floor, 照你要求
like you asked -- is that right? 订了一楼的房间对吗
Yes, that sounds perfect. Thank you. 对非常好谢谢
Anything else I can help you with? 还有什么需要帮忙的吗
No, that's all. Thanks. 不用了谢谢
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬
♬难以言说变化有时♬
♬耳闻或目览♬
♬借水行舟泛宅浮家♬
♬船已到桥头♬
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬
完整版请点击
♬功到自然成♬
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬
♬厚积终薄发♬
♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬
♬耳红抑面赤♬
♬及之所能不甚了了千人如一面♬
罪恶黑名单单词统计

罪恶黑名单高频单词统计
♬木已成舟覆水难收更弦又改辙♬
♬力不从心心力交瘁沉思且熟虑♬
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬
♬功到自然成♬
♬力不所及以羽扣钟♬
♬厚积终薄发♬
♬浅尝辄止半途而废♬
♬耳红抑面赤♬
♬耳濡目染了然于心千人如一面♬
♬木已成舟覆水难收更弦又改辙♬
♬力不从心心力交瘁涅槃当重生♬
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬
♬啊啊啊啊啊啊啊♬
I forgot my badge, but I got to grab these records. 我忘了带徽章但我得拿点资料
Look, just sign in on the form. 填一下表格
I'll run you through the system. 就可以在系统里确认你的身份了
I'm in a real hurry here. 我赶时间
I wonder if I can look while you run me through. 能不能在你确认的时候先让我进去找
Go ahead. 去吧
Where are you on Keen? 基恩那边怎么样了
She's still looking into this classified homicide. 她还在查这起机密凶杀案
The file she has is redacted. 她拿到的文件都是编辑过的
No way she finds out what really happened. 她不可能查到真相
You've discovered something curious 你发现你丈夫
about your husband, haven't you, Lizzy? 很可疑对吗莉兹
Hey, you're not cleared to be in here! 你无权进来
Who's your supervisor? 你上级是谁
We need to continue to keep an eye on her. 我们得继续注意她
She's testifying today in a case 她今天要出庭作证
from her time in New York with mobile psych. 是她在纽约做精神分析时的一个案子
A Mexican drug dealer -- Hector Lorca. 一个墨西哥的毒贩赫克托·洛尔卡
I want you at the courthouse. 你也去法院看看吧
What's going on? 怎么了
I've got court this afternoon. Just going over some notes. 下午要上庭看看记录而已
Mind if I come with you? 我能跟你一起去吗
Nothing would make me happier than seeing Hector Lorca 没什么能比亲眼看着赫克托·洛尔卡被判无期
being sent away for life. 更让人开心的了
Why do I get the feeling that you're less interested 为什么我感觉你想看着的那个人是我
in watching Lorca than in watching me? 而不是洛尔卡呢
罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图

罪恶黑名单中英对照台词本截图
I don't know. Are you hiding something? 不知道你有什么不可告人的事吗
Dembe made contact. 邓比联系我们了
Reddington wants to see you -- alone. 雷丁顿想单独见你
You're due in Port-Au-Prince at noon 您中午必须赶到太子港
if we're gonna make your appointment. 不然赶不上赴约了
This won't take long. 这个不会太久的
Bring the car around. 把车开过来吧
"It was only through the efforts of an FBI profiler "正是因为联调局侧写师的努力
"that suspicion began to fall on Hector Lorca, "赫克托·洛尔卡才开始被怀疑
leading to his arrest and indictment." "进而才能对其进行逮捕和起诉"
Well done, Lizzy. Very impressive. 干得漂亮莉兹非常好
You are aware, then, that I'm due in court in three hours. 那你肯定知道我三小时后要上庭
Your case is about to go sideways. 你的案子不会顺利进行的
Why? What's happened? 为什么怎么回事
Lorca's people have reached out to me. 洛尔卡的人已经联系了我
Normally, I wouldn't give him the time of day. 通常我都不搭理他
He's a vicious, little drug-lord thug. 他就是个暴戾的毒贩头头
Certainly nothing there to hold my interest. 所以我对他完全不感兴趣
But their request is of great interest 但是我对他们的要求很感兴趣
because it concerns you. 因为牵涉到了你
What's he asking for? 什么要求
Transportation out of the country, 偷渡出国
new identity, passport, bank account, credit cards, 新身份护照银行账户信用卡
as well as the proper introductions 以及适当的引荐
to reestablish his operations elsewhere. 好让他在别的地方重拾自己的勾当
And he wants it by tomorrow night. 而且明晚前就得全部准备好
For whatever reason, Lorca is under the impression 不知道为什么洛尔卡认为
he's about to be a free man. 自己马上就要成为自由人了
I've got a witness testifying today who's got him cold. 今天我有证人作证他想赖也赖不掉
Lorca's not going anywhere. 洛尔卡哪都去不了
Something is going to happen, Lizzy. 有事要发生了莉兹
I don't think you're going to have 我预感你今天上庭
a very good day in court at all. 不会怎么愉快的
Francesca Trevino was abducted 弗兰西斯卡·特维诺是在
from a school parking lot. 学校停车场被绑架的
Lisa Molinera was taken outside a movie theater. 丽莎·莫里莱娜是在一间电影院外被带走的
Bill Jackson -- 比尔·杰克逊
he kissed his wife goodbye one day to go for a jog. 有一天他吻别了妻子去慢跑
Miguel Romero, 米盖尔·罗梅罗
Daniela Morales... 丹尼尔·莫拉雷斯
Roberto Pena. 罗伯特·皮拿
109 victims over the course of six years -- 六年来总共有109名受害者
Members of U.S. and Mexican law-enforcement agencies 美国与墨西哥执法部门的探员们
preparing cases against the criminal cartel 为了打击洛尔卡先生控制的犯罪集团
run by Mr. Lorca. 做了很多准备
完整版请点击
They were witnesses prepared to testify against him. 这些都是会对他不利的证人
They are all presumed dead. 据推测他们都已经死了
None of them have ever been found. 找不到其中任何一个人
Mr. Pena, can you please tell the court 皮拿先生你能不能告诉法庭
what your connection is to this tragic situation? 您和这一出悲剧有什么联系
That's my son, Bobby Pena. 那是我的儿子波比·皮拿
He was a member of the U.S. border patrol 他被劫持的时候
when he was taken. 是美国边境巡逻队的成员
I never saw him again. 后来我就再没见过他
I know who did it. 我知道是谁干的
I saw him. 我看到了
I know who killed my son! 我知道是谁杀了我儿子
Oh, my God! He's not breathing! 我的上帝他没有呼吸了
Get the paramedics in here! 快叫医务人员进来
Bailiff, secure the defendant! I want this courtroom cleared! 法警看好被告法庭清场
What is that? 怎么回事
It's gonna be okay. 不会有事儿的
What is going to happen now? 现在是什么情况啊
If the juror can't continue, they'll bring in an alternate. 如果那个陪审员没法继续他们会换上替补
For now, we're gonna keep you in a holding area. 我们暂时先带你去等候区
I'll take it from here. 把他交给我吧
- What about my wife? - I'll go and find her. -那我妻子呢-我去找她
- I'll bring her back here. - Please. -把她带过来-拜托了
They got Lorca secure. 他们已经把洛卡尔看管好了
Just got it from the EMT -- 刚刚从急救人员那里得到的消息
The heart attack was chemically induced. 心脏病是药物引发的
That juror was poisoned. 陪审员被下毒了
Stairs! 楼梯
♬理清思绪♬
♬一无所有♬
♬迷踪失路♬
The manufacturer has replicated the specs 制造商复制了FIM92针刺导弹的规格
of the FIM-92 with a few small improvements. 并且还做了一些小改进
It's lighter, more consistent tracking. 更轻便弹道更稳定
I'm confident your client will be thrilled. 我相信你的客户一定会很满意的
Put him on. 让他接电话
- Mr. Reddington is not avai-- - Now! -雷丁顿先生现在没...-快点
It seems to be urgent. 好像有急事
Yes, you also have a few dozen of those. 不错啊你还有一打导弹呢
Sweetheart, not really the most convenient time for me. 亲爱的我现在可不太方便
I don't give a rat's ass. Where are you? 我才不管你在哪里
- Haiti. - Doing what? -海地-干什么
Keeping up appearances. I'm a criminal. 装装样子我是个罪犯
The minute I stop being one, I become quite useless to you. 我一旦不再犯罪就对你们毫无用处了
My witness is gone. Lorca's people contacted you. 我的证人失踪了洛尔卡的人联系过你
What did they say, exactly? 他们到底说了什么
What I told you is what I know. 我知道的事情全告诉你了
Beyond that, I really can't help. 除此之外我无能为力
A man's life is at stake! 有人危在旦夕
A man's life is always at stake -- 总是有人危在旦夕
and tragically low stakes, at that. 这没什么出奇的
I shouldn't have to remind you I did not offer my services 你应该不需要我提醒你
so that I could help you round up 我的工作并不是帮你们
your run-of-the-mill drug lord or what have you. 把那些普通的毒枭都抓起来什么的
You all seem to be doing a perfectly mediocre job of that on your own. 当然你们自己似乎干得非常一般
I'm after the big game, Lizzy, the ones that matter. 我追求的是大猎物莉兹重要的猎物

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(罪恶黑名单第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)