逝者之证第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

逝者之证第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Thanks for the, uh, ride to the library, Mom. 谢谢送我去图书馆妈妈
I know it was uncool of dad to ask you to at the last minute. 我知道爸爸在最后时刻通知你有点不厚道
No, I was just happy to get the call. 不我很高兴他打给我了
If I ask you something, could you just say "Yes" 如果我要你帮忙你能不能只说"行"
without, you know, making a big deal out it? 而不是这么小题大做
I like how you just assumed that I'd say yes. 你刚刚设想的情景我也很期待
Well, we're doing a video essay for social studies, 好吧我们要做一个社会调查视频论文
and I'm supposed to follow around one of my parents at work, 而我需要在父母工作时进行随行跟拍
see what they do, 看看他们的工作内容
and, uh, you know, how they contribute to society and-- 你懂的就是他们如何为社会做贡献
And you chose me, not your dad? 你选了我而不是你爸爸
I chose your job over dad's. 我选的是你的工作
Dad's job is just boring. 老爸的工作太无聊了
完整版请点击
At least yours has dead bodies. 至少你的工作里会有死尸吧
Actually, it's a lot more complicated than that, 其实那可不仅是尸体那么简单
and not really a place where you can run around with a camera. 而且也不是你拿着摄像机随意溜达的地方
You're saying no? 你是说不行吗
No! No, I'm not saying no, 不不我没有说不行
but it's important for you to understand what we do there. 但重要的是你得先了解我们到底在干吗
逝者之证单词统计

逝者之证高频单词统计
Exactly! So I'll see you tomorrow. 完全正确那我们明天见
Uh... La--you're--Lacey-- 呃莱...你还没...莱西
Thanks, mom. 谢谢老妈
Lace? 莱西
Megan Hunt, M.E. 法医梅根·亨特
Where's Bud? 布达去哪了
Bud's got court upstate. I'm rolling solo on this one. 布达北上去法院了本案我一人负责
Looks like a homeless man found more than he bargained for. 看来是某流浪汉找到了些出乎意料的东西
Glad you're here. Now we can start digging. 现在你来了我们可以开始挖了
Wait, hold on. 慢着等等
What do you see? 有什么发现吗
Peter, try the foot. 彼得拽脚丫子
It's gonna be a long day. 今天注定是难熬的一天哪
Yes, it is. 是啊难熬啊
Okay, everybody, listen up. 好吧大家都听好了
Our victim has been dismembered. 被害人被肢解了
We're gonna have to excavate this entire area. 我们将要对整个区域进行挖掘
All right. Let's get to it. 好吧开工吧
All right, you're gonna have to quadrant this off. 好的你去划分一下区域
Is that what I think it is? 这就是我想的那个东西吧
Mayor's office wants to know 市长办公室想知道
if we have one body in pieces 我们找到的是一具尸体的残肢
or multiple bodies and 还是分属多具尸体
a serial killer on the loose. 有无可能是连环杀手
I guess we'll find out together. 那我们得一起合力揭晓答案了
Let's run through what we have so far. 让我们过一遍目前为止的发现
Only 5% of the population is AB-Positive. AB阳性血在我国只占人口比例百分之五
Both the hand and the foot exhibit 手和脚都显示此人患有
signs of severe rheumatoid arthritis. 严重的类风湿关节炎
So we are dealing with one victim, 所以我们已得信息是受害人一位
male, caucasian, 男性白种人
probably in his 50s. 年龄在五十岁左右
See these fractures? 看到这些裂纹了吗
Something heavy dropped on this man's foot a few years ago. 这名男子的脚几年前曾被重物所砸
All five metatarsals were broken in a straight line. 五个脚跖骨沿直线断裂
Everything below the line crushed. 这条线以下都被砸碎
Above it, unaffected. 以上则安然无恙
It's exactly the injury you'd expect to see 如果他穿着铁头工作靴的话
if he was wearing steel toed boots. 就必然会造成这种伤口
That, and these spot scars are consistent with metal spatter. 这是焊接金属时火花飞溅造成的斑点状疤
逝者之证中英对照台词本截图

逝者之证中英对照台词本截图
He was a welder, probably construction, 他是个焊工可能是搞建筑的
until the arthritis impaired him. 直到现在因患关节炎而致残
手脚焊工右撇子太阳镜
Yeah, but how do you get "Sunglasses" from a hand and foot? 好但你怎么从手脚得出太阳镜的呢
Many longtime welders develop arc burn. 许多长期焊工都会有电弧烧伤
The ultraviolet radiation coming from the electric arc welding 而由于电焊时会产生紫外线辐射
can cause severe sensitivity to light over time. 久而久之就会对光线极度敏感
Ergo, sunglasses. 所以得出结论太阳镜
What is that? 那是什么
It's a stamp. 是个印章
Some kind of circle with a... 似乎是圆圈还有...
A paladin. 一个骑士
It's from the winner's lounge at the Canyon Creek Casino. 这是峡谷溪赌场赢家休息室的印章
I play a mean game of Hold'em. 我德州扑克的技术老好了
If our guy was there, 如果被害人到过那里
they've got tape on him. 他们应该有他的录像
I know you don't want me to 我想你总不能
roll up to the Canyon Creek and say, 让我直接跑到赌场劈头就问
"I wanna see video footage of a white man with a limp." "我想看某跛脚白种人的录像"
And sunglasses. 还带着墨镜
Maybe I can help you. I know the general manager. 没准我能帮你我认识那的总经理
Like I said, mean game of hold'em. 我都说了牌技老犀利了
Yeah, we use that stamp for Mondays. 是的那个印章是周一专用的
What you're seeing is 现在你们看到的
everyone who came in and out of the lounge this past monday. 是这周一进出休息室的所有人
There. Stop. That's him. 在那里停就是他
That's Cal. 那是卡尔
- Cal got a last name? - Don't know it. -这个卡尔姓什么-不知道
He refuses to get a players club card. 他不愿意办会员卡
He's a grinder, 他是个磨蹭家
mostly low-limit BlackJack, 21点大多玩最低注额的
until last week. 直到上周
Got on one of those once-in-a-lifetime streaks. 交了那种一辈子一次的好运
By the time it was over, cashed out over 25 grand. 游戏结束兑现二万五千块大洋
- Wow. - Yeah. Generous winner, too. -哇-是啊也是个大方的赢家
Who's she? 她是谁
That's, uh, Wendy. 那是温迪
Likes to chat up the winners before they cash out. 喜欢在赢家兑现之前跟他们搭上讪
Talk about a fool and his money. 都说是赢钱的都是大傻瓜
Well, it's her mission to part them. 她的目的就是从傻瓜手里捞钱
What is this? 那是什么
It could be pus from some kind of bacterial infection. 似乎是某种细菌感染的脓
- I don't see an infection site. - Well... -我没看到感染部位-好吧
Lacey's coming to watch you work, 莱西要来看你工作
and you drew up a schedule? 你居然还提前拟定了进度表
完整版请点击
She'll be here in two hours. 她要在这里呆两个小时
She's going to interview each one of you. 她要采访你们每一个人
I've drawn up a list of questions 我已经草拟了一张问题清单
that I thought she might like to ask. 列出了她可能会问的问题
And did you draw up our answers, too? 那你有没有顺便列出问题的答案呢
I'm not a complete control freak. 我还不是一个彻头彻尾的控制狂
Just be on your best behavior and hide the gory stuff. 好好表现隐藏血腥的东西
That's kinda hard to do in a morgue. 在一个太平间里有点难
She will be confined to the lab and the break room. 她会被禁止进入实验室和休息室的
Your job is to answer her questions 你们的工作就是回答她的问题
and make me look good. 让我脸上有光
So you want us to lie? 所以你想让我们撒谎
I don't see how this plan could possibly fail, Megan. 您这安排真是滴水不漏啊梅根
Hey, it looks like yogurt... 这个看起来很像酸奶
with leaves in it. 里面有一些叶子
Show me that slide. 给我看一下载片
Give me your finger. 手用一下
Cilantro. 芫荽叶
There's a Greek restaurant two blocks from the crime scene. 离犯罪现场两个街区就有一家希腊餐馆
Can I have my hand back now? 我的手能拿回来了吗
bastard. 混蛋
Yeah, I took him to the lounge. 是啊我带他去了休息室
He bought me champagne. 他给我买了香槟
He was a real gentleman. Why? 他是一个真正的绅士怎么了
He have a last name? 他姓什么
It didn't come up. 我没问过
We have you on tape, Wendy. 我们在录像中发现了你温迪
Where'd you go after you left? 你们离开之后去哪了
Back to his place? 回他家了吗
Things get a little too exciting? 是不是搞了些激情过头的事情呢
I don't know what you're talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
Cal's dead. 卡尔死了
You know anything, now's the time. 不管你知道什么坦白从宽
He wanted to leave before he spent any more of his winnings. 他想在花掉更多赢的钱之前就离开
I tried to talk him back. 我试着劝他回来
Last I saw him, he was getting in some guy's car. 我最后一次见他时他进了某人的车里
- Some guy's car? - It was dark. -某人的车-天太黑了
The car was dark. Black. A sports car maybe. 车的颜色很深黑色的可能是跑车
The guy, he had a good grip on Cal's arm. 那个人紧紧地抓住了卡尔的胳膊
That's all I can tell you. 我知道的就这些
So our welder won big-time at the casino on Monday, 这个焊工周一在赌场赢了一大笔钱
Flashed his cash around, 摆了一把阔气之后
and then drove off in a sports car with some mystery man. 就被一个开着跑车的神秘人载走了
And five days later, 五天后
someone turned him into a human jigsaw. 他就被人大卸八块
Empty. 空的
This one's empty, too. 这个也是空的
Lacey's gonna be at the office soon. 莱西就快到办公室了
Let's just talk to the owner, find out who picks up the trash. 我们去问问业主就知道有谁来清过垃圾
Whoa. Hey. Hey, nice puppy. 嗨嗨好狗狗
Megan... 梅根
We've got two more body parts... 我们又找到两个尸块
A knee and a thigh. 膝盖和大腿
This incision is either A.C.L. reconstruction 这个切口要么是前交叉韧带重建手术
Or, if we're lucky, knee replacement surgery. 要么是咱们走大运膝盖置换手术
I'm seeing well-healed keloidal scars on the thigh, 我在大腿上看到已痊愈的瘢痕瘤疤痕

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(逝者之证第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计)