识骨寻踪第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Bones, where's the kid? | Bones 那娃跑哪儿去了 |
Who's that with Zack? | 和Zack在一起的是谁 |
Naomi from Palaeontology. | 古生物学部的Naomi |
Naomi and Zack slept together about a month ago. | 一个月前他们俩滚床单了 |
Since then, she hasn't returned a single call. | 从那以后她就没回过一通电话 |
- You working on anything interesting? - Me? | - 你那工作有啥好玩的吗 - 我吗 |
Yeah, yeah. A three dimensional model of an Etruscan burial crypt. | 有啊 伊特鲁里亚地下墓穴的三维模型 |
- You? - Yeah. Oh, God, yeah. Very exciting. | - 那你呢 - 我也是 很有趣 |
Some silt profiles. | 在忙泥沙的剖面图呢 |
God, Etruscan burial crypts are so boring. | 额滴神呀 伊特鲁里亚地下墓穴忒无聊了 |
Oh, man, I know. I mean, silt profiles? | 我懂 泥沙剖面图何尝不是 |
You know what we need? | 你懂得我们需要啥 |
A murder investigation. | 调查谋杀案最有爱了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Brennan and Booth are out front now waiting for Zack. | Brennan和Booth现在都在外面等Zack呢 |
There's a case? Why didn't you say so? | 有案子吗 为什么你不早说 |
Zack, you gotta go! | Zack 你得走了 |
Oh, she really bolted. Doesn't look good for Zack. | 她真的跑了 Zack前途渺茫啊 |
Come on, Zack. Shake it off. Be a man. | 打起精神 Zack 天涯何处无芳草 |
You OK, honey? | 亲 你还好吧 |
识骨寻踪单词统计
识骨寻踪高频单词统计
She said, "Take a hint." But when I asked, "What hint?" | 她让我自己意会 我就问她意会什么 |
Naomi said if she told me what hint | Naomi说如果告诉我 |
that it wouldn't be a hint anymore, it would be a statement. | 就不算意会了 而是陈述 |
You know what's good? Throw yourself into your work. | 知道什么最好吗 全身心投入工作吧 |
You really do hate slime profiles. | 看来你确实讨厌泥沙剖面图 |
Have a little compassion. | 但多少有点同情心吧 |
I understood the words. I do not comprehend her meaning. | 每个字我都懂 但是我不懂她的意思 |
- Did you tell Naomi that? - Yes. | - 你跟Naomi说过这个吗 - 说过 |
She said, "Ask your friends", if I have any. | 她说如果我有朋友就去问朋友 |
You know Hodgins is right. Let's not keep Booth waiting. | Hodgins说得对 咱别让Booth久等了 |
Somebody is decomposing as we speak. | 我们说话这阵 尸体正腐烂呢 |
Get out there and bring us home a case, buddy. | 快去伙计 顺便带个案子回来 |
We've got a dead body in a prep school out in the sticks. | 我们在郊区的一所预科学校发现一具尸体 |
Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
Successful with women, right? I mean they like you? | 你对女人很有一套吧 你是大众情人 |
Okay, look, it's very prestigious prep school with a lot of rich kids. | 那是个名牌学校 很多富二代都在那读书 |
I thought that it was good to start with Good Morning. | 不是一般都是先问早安吗 |
If a woman said to you, "Take a hint", what would it mean? | 如果有个女人让你意会 她啥意思 |
Can we just concentrate on the job? | 咱能把精力集中到工作上吗 |
Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
Now, I know the sheriff out there. She's mostly OK. | 我认识那里的警长 她人还不错 |
But the school got a lot of pull with the county | 但这所学校在郡上影响力很大 |
and she's probably trying to scrape the whole case off on us. | 她有可能会把整个案子扔给我们 |
Look, what I'm trying to say is it's not just a crime scene, | 我想说的是那不单单是个犯罪现场 |
but it's a political situation. | 还是个政治局势 |
So when we get there, you follow my lead and you pay attention. | 所以到那以后 你们要注意听我指挥 |
You call after every sexual encounter, right? | 你每次恩爱完都会互通电话 对吧 |
Because that's the good thing to do. | 因为这么做才是对的 |
Look, this is a work mode. This is a work zone. | 这是工作时间 工作地点 |
Do not talk sex at work. | 不要讨论敏感话题 |
First, you tell me I'm too task oriented. | 第一 是你说我太注重工作 |
Then when I say good morning, | 然后 当我跟你道早安的时候 |
you say that I should concentrate on the job. | 你又说我应该专心工作 |
All right, look, we've got about a 45-minute drive. | 好吧 我们还有将近45分钟的车程 |
What do you say we pass it in quiet meditation. | 在这期间我们就安静的冥想吧 |
- Can I talk now? - No. | - 现在我能说话了不 - 不行 |
That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
OK, we're here now. | 我们到了 |
My car, my rules, period. | 我的车 我说了算 |
汉诺威预科学校 乔治王子郡 马里兰州 |
识骨寻踪中英对照台词本截图
识骨寻踪中英对照台词本截图
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth and a forensic anthropologist. | FBI特别探员Seeley Booth 这是法医人类学家 |
Dr Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian Institute. | 我是Jeffersonian的Temperance Dr. Brennan |
Plus one crack assistant. | 还有个最好的助手 |
I'll need to see some ID, please. | 我需要看下你们的证件 |
This reminds me of where I went to school. | 这让我想起我的母校 |
You don't get much farther from the real world that's for sure. | 你离现实世界还不算太远 |
The kids go to school here is actually classified information. | 实际上 在这里读书的孩子的信息都是机密情报 |
Agent Booth, Dr Brennan, | Booth探员 Dr. Brennan |
I'll lead you to Mr Sanders our head of security. | 我带你们去见保安部主管Mr. Sanders |
If you just aim us in the right direction. We'll find it. | 给我们指个正确方向就行了 我们自己找 |
All outsiders are to be escorted, sir. | 先生 所有外来者不能独自进入 |
"Omnia Mea Mecum Porto." What's that mean? | Omnia Mea Mecum Porto 啥意思 |
"Regular people stay out"? | 正常人不得入内吗 |
"I carry with me all my things." | 所有物品均已带齐 |
I knew that. | 哥知道 |
Hey, Seeley. How's it going? | Seeley 你好吗 |
Karen, congratulations on being elected full sheriff. | Karen 恭喜你当选警长 |
Very impressive. | 挺厉害嘛 |
Agent Booth, I'm Leo Sanders, head of security at Hanover Prep. | Booth探员 我是学校保安主管Leo Sanders |
This is Headmaster Peter Ronson. | 这是Peter Ronson校长 |
Where are the human remains? | 尸体在哪里 |
Dr Temperance Brennan and her assistant Jack, uh...something. | Temperance Dr. Brennan和她助手Jack啥的 |
- Zack Addy. - Could you show me to the remains? | - Zack Addy - 能带我去看看尸体吗 |
Even though the school was mostly empty during the two week break. | 虽然放假两周时学校没什么人 |
It's impossible anyone... | 任何人也不可能... |
I don't know if you remember me, but we worked together on a case? | 不知道你还记不记得我 我们一起办过案 |
Bunch of bones found in a culvert about a year ago? | 大约一年前在阴沟里发现一堆骨头 |
I remember the bones in the culvert. | 我记得阴沟里的骨头 |
You know Bones, being nice to the locals | 骨头 对当地人友善点 |
by remembering their names and such wouldn't hurt. | 记着人家名字什么的 没啥坏处 |
Our two week term break ends tomorrow. | 学校的两周假期明天就结束了 |
I'd like to get this tidied up so the students never know what happened. | 我想清理干净现场 这样学生就不知道发生了什么 |
But we don't know what happened yet that's why I'm here. | 就是因为不知道发生过什么 我才来这的 |
Did anyone touch the body? | 有人碰过尸体吗 |
I doubt it. It's grisly. | 应该没吧 那太可怕了 |
Nothing on small talk, is she? | 她从来不闲聊 是不 |
Dr Brennan is very focused. | Dr. Brennan工作很专心 |
Where are the remains? | 尸体在哪里 |
Bones Bones. | |
Is that a student? | 那是个学生吗 |
Ah, it's a secure campus. It's got to be a student, staff or faculty. | 学校很封闭 所以应该是学生 员工或者老师 |
Video first. I don't want your flash disturbing the crows. | 先录像 关掉闪光灯 别吓走这群乌鸦 |
Yeah that would be a shame. Disturb the human flesh eating birds. | 要是吓走吃尸体的鸟 那还真是可惜啊 |
You want to increase the perimeter here? | 你想扩大搜索范围吗 |
Gentlemen, give my forensic anthropologist some room. | 先生们 给我的法医人类学家一点空间 |
完整版请点击 | |
Your forensic anthropologist? | 你的法医人类学家? |
Agent Booth, if you decide that this becomes a suicide, | Booth探员 如果你断定这是自杀的话 |
it becomes my problem, correct? | 这案子就归我管了 对吧 |
Actually, the person who decides if this is a suicide is me. | 实际上 是我决定这是不是自杀 |
Let's give the bone lady some room. | 那就给骨头女士留点空间吧 |
Ah, You know I'm glad we had that little chat about being nice to the locals. | 咱不是说过要对当地人友善点嘛 |
I don't like sheriffs. | 我不喜欢那警长 |
They're elected into office | 他们当选的目的 |
which means their goal is being re-elected not finding the truth. | 是为了再次当选 而不是找出真相 |
- I got video, Dr. Brennan. - Go to stills. | - 我录好了 Dr. Brennan - 再拍些照片 |
Can we just get him down from there? | 我们能把他从上面放下来吗 |
There's a lot of work to do before we get to that. | 放他下来之前还有好多工作要做 |
You want to step back please sir? | 请你后退可以吗 |
I'm a headmaster here. | 我是这的校长 |
And this is a crime scene. Step back. | 这是犯罪现场 请后退 |
We're going to need an evidence bag. | 给我拿个证物袋 |
Heads up. | 小心 |
We're going to need a bigger bag. | 换个大点的袋子 |
I make this a male approximately five foot six, 130 pounds. | 死者男性 身高约168公分 体重59公斤 |
From the looks of his sternum and skull, | 他的胸骨和颅骨显示 |
I'd say mid-adolescence, say 14 to 17. | 青少年 14到17岁之间 |
High cheekbones. You think maybe Asian? | 高颧骨 会不会是亚裔 |
I'm getting more of a Hispanic vibe. | 我更倾向于西班牙裔 |
There is a significant Crematogaster ant colony in the tree | 树上有个大型举腹蚁巢 |
that fed on the body, as well as Tabanid maggots. | 还有虻蛆 它们以尸体为食 |
I'll give you a time of death estimate when I figure who ate what when. | 等我弄清它们何时吃了什么 就能估计死亡时间 |
Check for insect pupa and larva. | 检查下蛹和幼虫 |
See what kind of medications and drugs might have been in his system. | 看看他是否曾经服过什么药或者毒品 |
He was wearing this. | 他戴着这个 |
Catholic boy. | 天主教小男生 |
One by two forceps. | 给我个镊子 |
- What is that? - Cochlear Implant. | - 这是什么 - 人工耳蜗 |
Looks like the birds were trying to get it. | 看来这群乌鸦很想得到这个 |
That would set a boy apart from the others, being deaf. | 耳聋 这应该就能区分他和其他人了 |
Get a serial number. | 查下序列号 |
I'll get X-Rays and 3D imaging of the entire skeleton. | 我去给整个骨架拍个X片和三维图 |
I didn't talk to anybody in high school. I didn't kill myself. | 我高中时也不和别人说话 我也没自杀啊 |
That wasn't a high school. | 那不是高中学校 |
It was an experimental Eugenics program. | 那是一个优生学实验项目 |
How hard can it be to find out which one of your student is missing? | 找出哪个学生失踪有那么难吗 |
We can't just call parents and say, | 我们不能直接打给家长说 |
"We found a rotting body. Do you know where your child is?" | 我们发现一具腐尸 知道你的孩子在哪里吗 |
We can do a full role call tomorrow. | 我们明天进行全体点名 |
All of our high-risk students are accounted for. | 包括学校所有的高危险的学生 |
- High risk? - The ones with personal bodyguards. | - 高危险 - 他们都有私人保镖 |
What are our options? Vis-a-vis publicity, media? | 我们能怎么办 面对媒体大肆宣传吗 |
Not my concern. | 这不是我关心的 |
There are students here we really don't want the whole world to know about. | 有部分学生我们不希望外界知道他们在这 |
It's obviously a suicide | 这很明显是自杀案 |
it's not as though we are asking you to forgo the glory of catching a murderer. | 并不是我们要你放弃抓凶手 |
Excuse me. I'm sorry. | 不好意思 失陪 |
Booth. | 我是Booth |
We'll have the identity of the boy in the tree within the hour. | 一小时内就能知道这孩子的身份了 |
That's fast. | 这么快 |
Do you know what a Cochlear Implant is? | 你知道什么是人工耳蜗吗 |
- Hearing aid? - Not, not exactly. | - 助听器吗 - 不是 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字