良医第1季第1集台词 中英对照

良医第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
Mister? 先生
Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
welcome to San Jose International Airport. 欢迎来到圣何塞国际机场
Help! 救命
- Adam?! - Oh, my God! -亚当-天啊
Adam?! 亚当
Somebody call 911! 快打911
Oh, my God! 天啊
I'm a doctor, let me take a look. Let me take a look. 我是医生让我看看让我看看
His jugular vein's been cut. 他的颈静脉被割破了
Does anyone have a clean cloth? 谁有干净的布
Please. Someone! 拜托了谁有
I have a fresh change of clothes in my bag. 我包里有干净的换洗衣服
That's great. 可以
You're killing him. 你这是在害他
I'm saving his life. He was bleeding out. 我在救他他快流血而死了
N-- You have it in the wrong place. 不你放错地方了
I think I remember enough of Anatomy 101 我还没忘记解剖学入门章节
to know where the jugular vein is. 知道颈静脉在哪
You would be in the right place if he were an adult. 他如果是成年人你就找对地方了
He's not an adult. He is a boy. 但他还没成年他还是个孩子
Which means you're also putting pressure on his trachea. 就是说你也按住了他的气管
Which means he's not currently breathing. 就是说他现在没法呼吸
You have to put the pressure higher up. 你得压迫上面一点的位置
There. ? 这里
Some glass. He'll be fine. 一块玻璃他会没事的
Who are you? 你是谁
Hello. I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy. 你好我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. 圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医师
Autism -- a mental condition characterized by difficulty 自闭症是一种以沟通障碍语言障碍
in communicating and using language and abstract concepts. 和抽象概念障碍为特征的精神状态
That's the definition. 这是定义
Does it sound like I'm describing a surgeon? 这样的人也能当外科医生
He's not Rain Man. 他不是「雨人」
He's high functioning, he's capable of living on his own, 他是高功能自闭症患者能自食其力
capable of managing his own affairs. 也能处理好自己的事
"High functioning"? 「高功能」
Is that our new hiring standard? 这是我们的招聘新标准吗
If it were, you wouldn't be here. 要是的话你就不会在这了
I'm sorry. Is this really necessary? Really? 抱歉真的有必要这样吗
A special meeting of the Board of Directors -- 虽然我很乐意见到你们
as much as I love you all -- 但有必要为质询我的一个聘用决定
questioning one of my hiring decisions? 召开董事会特别会议吗
Did you bother to look up the definition of "President" 你们翻字典时有劳驾查过
while you were skimming the dictionary? 「院长」这个词的定义吗
You're hiring him to be a surgical resident -- 你是聘他来我的科室做外科住院医生
my department -- over my objections. 却无视我的反对
Marcus, stop making everything so personal. 马库斯别掺杂个人情绪
I made it personal? 我掺杂个人情绪
You've wanted his job since day one. 你从上班第一天起就想要他的职位
Everyone in this room knows that. 在座各位都知道
And, Aaron, yes, this is your hospital. 亚伦没错这是你的医院
But the money it takes to run it comes from the Foundation I control. 但医院的运转资金来自我管理的基金会
So let's all play nice, shall we? 所以都和气点好吗
Stop acting like you're stunned that you're standing there. 别站在那里表现出一副很震惊的样子
You tried to slip one past us. 你也震惊到了我们
I vetted him like I would any other candidate. 我对他和其他候选人一视同仁
And you genuinely thought that this Board 你真的认为董事会
wouldn't reasonably have any doubts 不会对聘用一个
about hiring a surgeon who's been diagnosed with autism? 被确诊自闭症的人做外科医生提出质疑吗
So justify your decision. 解释一下你的决定
I met Shaun Murphy when he was 14 years old. 我认识肖恩·莫菲时他十四岁
I was living in Wyoming at the time. 我当时住在怀俄明州
He was, and he still is, an extraordinary young man. 他一直是个卓尔不凡的年轻人
Yes, he has autism, but he also has savant syndrome -- 他确实有自闭症但他也有学者综合征
genius-level skills in several areas. 在多个方面有超乎常人的能力
He has almost perfect recall. He has spatial intelligence. 他记忆超群有空间智能
And he sees things and analyzes things 他观察和分析事物的角度
in ways that -- that are just remarkable. 异于常人十分独特
In ways that we can't even begin to understand. 普通人甚至无法即刻理解
Those are assets. Undeniable assets for any doctor, 这是优势啊作为医生无可争议的优势
particularly a surgeon. 尤其是外科医生
You've known him since he was 14? 他十四岁时你就认识他了
You care about him. He's like a son to you. 你关心他把他视如己出
Dr. Andrews, your wife is gonna be very upset with you. 安德鲁斯医生你的妻子对你会非常失望的
If you're trying to turn this into a nepotism case, 你要非把这事说成裙带关系问题
we're gonna have to fire her idiot nephew from bookkeeping. 那我们只能炒了她那位在医院记账的蠢货外甥
Sorry. You seen Claire? 抱歉你见到克莱尔了吗
Would you turn off the light? 能把灯关了吗
Sure. You seen Claire? 好你见到克莱尔了吗
Why? Would you turn off the light? 怎么了麻烦把灯关了
Melendez wants to operate on 104, 梅伦德斯想给104床患者动手术
but Claire hasn't gotten informed consent. 但克莱尔还没拿到知情同意书
And she's ignoring her page. You seen her? 呼机没反应你见到她了吗
No. Now go away and turn off the light. 没有现在把灯关上出去
Sure.
They need you to, um... 他们需要你去...
I heard. 听到了
Oh, she's such a bitch. 她真烦人
No.
She just doesn't like you. 她只是不喜欢你
It's kind of silly, isn't it? 有点傻吧
Maybe. 或许吧
To say for sure, 准确来说
I'd need to know what it is you're talking about. 我得知道你在说什么
Us. 我们
Not silly at all. 一点也不傻
Quite a bit of fun, actually. 其实还挺好玩的
I meant that we're hiding it. Our relationship. 我是说我们搞地下情
Jared, we don't have a relationship. 杰瑞德我们没有「情」
We have sex. 只有「性」
But, if you want to tell people 但如果你想告诉大家
that you're screwing me, go for it. 你和我上床的事我不介意
The veins in the boy's left arm are popping. 他左臂里的静脉在跳动
Is that bad? 那很糟吗
I-I don't see. 我不明白
Intrathoracic pressure. 胸内压
No, his chest is rising. He's breathing. 不是他的胸部有起伏他在呼吸
No, the -- the chest is moving paradoxically. 不对他的胸廓在做反常运动
The left lung is in distress. 左肺受损
Yes. 没错
Who here has a sharp knife, blade five inches or longer? 谁有锋利的小刀刀刃十多厘米长的
Nobody? 都没有吗
You should start artificial respiration. 你们该给他做人工呼吸了
He's going to stop breathing very soon. 他很快就会停止呼吸
I feel fine. 我感觉很好
Dr. Melendez would like to do the surgery today. 梅伦德斯医生想要今天给你做手术
You need bypass surgery quite urgently. 你急需做这个心脏搭桥手术
Would you please sign the consent? 请你签一下知情同意书好吗
No. 不要
You're scared. 你害怕了
I-I'm not scared. 我我不怕
Well, you should be. 你应该害怕
We're gonna cut your chest open, 我们会把你的胸部切开
we're gonna stop your heart, 让你的心跳暂停
repair it and restart it. 修复之后再让它重新跳动
Are you seriously telling me that that doesn't scare you? 你真的要告诉我你不怕吗
I just want a second opinion. 我只是想听听其他意见
Callum, yesterday, your life was perfect. 卡勒姆昨天的你还拥有完美的人生
You were playing tennis, you had a big anniversary. 你打着网球庆祝着周年纪念日
Today, you're lying in a hospital bed 但现在你躺在医院病床上
trying to figure out the best way to say goodbye, 想着要怎样和你未成年的孩子告别
maybe forever, to your teenage children. 而且还有可能是永别
Why are you doing this? 你为什么要说这些
Because I can't deal with lies. 因为我不喜欢别人撒谎
If you lie to me, my answers won't help you. 如果你不跟我说实话我也帮不了你
But, if you're scared, I can help you. 但如果你是害怕了我可以帮你
I'm scared. 我害怕了
Okay. 知道了
- You can't be back here. - Oh, I need a knife. -你不能回到这里-我需要一把刀
Where do you keep the knives 你们把刀放在哪里
people forget they're traveling with? 就是从旅客那里没收的刀
A knife? Sure. Anything else? 刀没问题还需要其他东西吗
I do also need a narrow six-foot tube 我还需要一根两米长的细管子
and high-proof alcohol and gloves and baggage-handling tape, 高浓度酒精手套和处理行李的胶带
but I am going to get the alcohol from the duty-free store 但我会去免税店买酒
and the tube from the back of a soda machine. 管子我会去汽水贩卖机后面取
Well, I wish you all the luck with that. 那我祝你好运
But I'm not gonna give you a knife. 但我不会给你刀的
No, I need a knife. It-It's -- It's very -- 不是我需要一把刀这很...
There is a medical emergency. There's a medical emergency. 有人需要急救有人需要急救
That one. That one, 就那把就那把
right near the top, looks very sharp. 靠近上面那把看起来很锋利
Would you get it for me? 你可以把那把刀给我吗
No, I'm not gonna give you a knife. I'll ask -- 不行我不会给你刀的我要问...
?There's not the time. 没时间了
Weapon! Weapon! 小心武器小心武器
Move! Get out of the way! 让开快让开
Drop it. 放下刀
You idiot! You're lucky we didn't just shoot. 你这个蠢货你该庆幸我们没开枪
No! He's trying to save my son's life. 不要他在想办法救我儿子
You get that consent on 104? 拿到104床的知情同意书了吗
Well, I made him a deal. 我和他说好了
He's got a meeting with Dr. Max from psychiatry at 6:00, 他六点去见精神科的马克斯医生
we'll get the consent by 8:00, 八点之前我们会拿到他的同意书
we can operate first thing in the morning. 明天一早就可以做手术了
You did pass anatomy, right, Dr. Browne? 你的解剖学考试通过了吧布朗医生
His problem's in his heart, not his head. 他是心脏有问题不是大脑
He's not psychologically ready for surgery. 他没有做好手术的心理准备
He will be. Soon. 很快他就会没问题了
Well, he is physically ready. 他身体上已经准备好了
So, get the consent. 去让他把同意书签了
We're prepping O.R. 6 now. 我们正在准备六号手术室
Do I need to cite you the 17 studies that show a correlation 我需要引用有十七项研究表明
between attitude and outcome in surgical patients? 病患态度和手术结果密切相关吗
Do I need to remind you that I am your superior? 我需要提醒你我是你的上级吗
You do know what the opposite of superior is, right? 你知道上级的反义词是什么吧
Subordinate. Doesn't -- 下属难道
Sure. Subordinate. Or...inferior. 对是下属也可以说是下级
Either way. 都一样
It doesn't mean I'm wrong. 那也不代表我是错的
I suppose not. 可能吧
But it does mean you have to act like you're wrong. 但那意味着你必须当做是你错了
He's panic stricken. 他心里很慌
Yesterday, he was young and healthy. 昨天的他还年轻又健康
Today, he's mortal. 现在他却可能会死
Just give him a chance to wrap his head around that. 给他点时间理理头绪吧
Dr. Kalu? 卡卢医生
Do you think you can get me a signed informed consent on 104? 你能够让104床病人签了这份同意书吗
Of course. 当然
Thank you. 谢了
You think he's right? 你认为他做得对吗
I think he's my boss. 我认为他是我的上司
And if I have to choose between my boss and... 如果我得在我的上司
the woman I'm screwing, 和我的炮友之间做出选择
not much of a choice, am I right? 我真的没得选择对吧

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“良医”

你可能感兴趣的:(良医第1季第1集台词 中英对照)