日常英语交谈

  

  1. Have you got any experience in programming?

                Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.

  1.  What kind of sports do you like most?

你最喜欢什么运动?

Football is a very exciting game because it keeps you alert and I also enjoy the team spirit of football.

足球是一项极刺激的运动,它会使你保持灵敏,我也喜欢足球活动中的团队精神。

 

  1. Are you introverted[ˈintrəvə:tid]  or extroverted [ˈekstrəvə:tid]?

   你内向还是外向?

I wouldn't call myself  introverted [ˈintrəvə:tid] though sometimes I'm reserved and enjoy staying all by myself, often and often I like sharing activities with others.

我不算内向,尽管有时我沉默寡言,喜欢独处,但我经常和大家在一起活动。

 

  1. What kind of  person would you like to work with? 你喜欢和什么样的人一起工作呢?

I like to work with people who are honest, dedicate [ˈdedikeit]  to their work and have integrity [inˈteɡriti].
我喜欢和诚实、对工作投入、为人正直的人一起工作。

 

  1.   What kind of character do you think you have?

   你认为自己是什么性格的人?

I'm quite active and energetic. I approach things enthusiastically [ɪnˌθju:zɪˈæstɪkəlɪ] and I don't like leaving things half done.

我积极而充满活力。我热诚对待每件事,不喜欢半途而废。

 

  1.  What are your hobbies? How do you spend your spare time?

你的业余爱好是什么?你的业余时间怎么度过?

I have many hobbies. I like almost all kinds of sports and I also like to listen to country  music.
我有很多爱好。我喜欢几乎各类运动,也喜欢听乡村音乐。

 

  1. How do you get along with others?

你和别人相处得怎样?

I get on well with others.

我和别人相处得很好。

 

  1. What are your weak points?你的缺点是什么?

sometimes , I continually strive after perfection to do somethings.

When I think something is right, I will stick to that. Sometimes it sounds a little stubborn [ˈstʌbən]    but I am now trying to find a balance between insistence and compromise.

若我认为某件事情是对的,我会坚持到底。有时候,这显得有点顽固,因此我正努力在执着与妥协之间寻求平衡。

 

8. I:  What kind of character do you think you have?

A:  Generally speaking,l am an open-minded person.

I:  What is your strongest trait?

A:  Cheerfulness and friendliness.

 

 

Do you have any question? 你还有什么问题吗?

外企的这个问题看上去可有可无,其实很关键,外企不喜欢说“没有问题”的人,因为其很注重员工的个性和创新能力。外企不喜欢求职者问个人福利之类的问题,如果有人这样问:贵公司对新入公司的员工有没有什么培训项目,我可以参加吗?或者说贵公司的晋升机制是什么样的?外企将很欢迎,因为体现出你对学习的热情和对公司的忠诚度以及你的上进心。

 

Do you have some training for new comer? May I attend to it?

Is there any good chance of promotion?

 

想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。


Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)


Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a software test engineer for nearly three years. To be specific, I do system testing, trouble shooting and software localization testing.


Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A: I feel there is no opportunity for advancement and the project also will be released soon.


Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three project release, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)


Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

 


Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)


Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

A:They say Mr. Wu is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)


Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有”实际行动”的人。)


Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)


Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)


Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)


Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)


Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)


Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)


Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)


Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The QTP study by myself.


Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)


Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)


Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)

Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈[被过滤]或宗教)

 

你可能感兴趣的:(英语)