3.28

 

1.我每隔一天去一次。
I go there every other day.
2.她咽下眼泪, 强作笑容.
She swallowed her tears and forced a smile.
3.
他的演说充满了爱国之情。
His speech is full of patriotism.
4.
你在撒谎,你的脸已经出卖了你。
You are lying for your face has betrayed yourself.
5.
要想饮食健康,就要多注意合理配膳。
If you want a healthy diet, you should pay attention to arrange different foods appropriately.

1.要是这双鞋夹脚就别买.
Don`t buy the shoes if they pinch.
2.
他限制自己一天只抽五根烟。
He confined himself to five cigarettes a day.
3.
我们谁也不敢把这坏消息告诉他。
None of us dares to break the bad news to him.
4.
那东西相当贵,没个千儿八百是买不回来的。
It's quite expensive. You can't buy it for less than a thousand.
5.
我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿500美元。
We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.
6.You will need to learn tolerance in order to coexist peacefully with others
。(英译汉)为了与他人和平共处,你需要学会宽容。

 

1.让我喘口气。
Let me get my breath back.
2.你们先走,我等下会赶上你们的。
You start first, I’ll catch up with you later.
3.对于这一连串的事故你怎么解释呢?
How do you account for all the accidents in series?
4.碰到严重事情的时候,他的理智总控制不住感情。
When confronted with a serious matter, his reason always gives way to emotion.
5.飞机能够毫无困难地飞越这一望无际的茫茫雪原。
The airplane was able to fly over the endless white plains without difficulty.
6.A flawless person exists only in imagination。(英译汉)
完美无缺的人只存在于人们的想像之中。


1.我百分之百肯定。
I am 100 percent sure.
2.你能屏住气多长时间?
How long can you hold your breath?
3.她以前常去的那家电影院被拆了。
The cinema she used to visit had been pulled down.
4.我已经放弃这个想法了,别再提了。
Ive given up the idea. Dont mention it again!
5.在某些情况下,普通人也会突然间做出一些不同寻常的事情来。
In some situations, ordinary people can suddenly behave in an extraordinary way.
6.Go for wool but come home shorn.(英译汉)
偷鸡不成蚀把米。

你可能感兴趣的:(3.28)