上厕所(#20181207)

【Kid】

I have to pee. 我要去尿尿。

I have to poop. 我要去拉粑粑。

I'm about to poop. 我快要拉出来了。

【Mom】

Take off your pants first. 先把你的裤子脱下来。

Don't forget to flush. 不要忘记冲水。

Don't use too much toilet paper. 不要用太多卫生纸。

Phew! It stinks. 唷!好臭哦!

Tell me if you have to pee. 如果你要尿尿,要告诉我。

Is it not coming out? 尿不出来吗/拉不出来吗?

Don't hold it. Go pee. 不要忍,去尿。

It's not good to hold your pee. 憋尿是不好的。

【Kid】

I don't want to sit on the toilet. 我不想坐马桶。

【Mom】

Can you pee by yourself?你可以自己尿尿吗?

Wash your hands after you poop. 拉完粑粑后,要洗手。

Flush the toilet only once. 水冲一次就好。

Call me when you're done. 好了叫我。

【Kid】

I'm done, Mom. 妈妈,我好了。

Can you wipe my bottom? 你可以帮我擦屁股吗?

I keep farting. Hold your nose. 我一直放屁。捏住你的鼻子。

【Mom】

Ugh, who cut the cheese? (cut the cheese 放屁,美国俚语) 呃,谁放弃了?

Fart in my face, and I'll get you. 当着我的面放屁,我会抓住你。

Did you pee in your pants? 你尿裤子上了?

It looks like you were in a rush. 看起来,你很急。

Does your tummy ache? 你肚子痛吗?

Don't hold it till you have to pee in your pants next time. 别忍不住尿在裤子上。


【打卡任务】

要求:有感情地朗读

M: Ugh, who cut the cheese?
K: I have to poop.
M: Take off your pants first. Call me when you're done.
K: I'm done, Mom. Can you wipe my bottom?
M: Did you pee in your pants? Wash your hands after you poop.

手动输入怕出错,附上照片供参考

上厕所(#20181207)_第1张图片
图片发自App

你可能感兴趣的:(上厕所(#20181207))