外贸常用语

- Thank you for your prompt reply. 感谢您的及时回复。

- Thank you so much for your prompt reply with nice suggestions.

- Thank you for mailing me back.

- Please keep me posted on this! 请让我知道这件事的最新情况。

- Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉。

- ASAP  = as soon as possible

- FYI  = for your information 供你参考

- ETD  = estimated time of departure 预计开船日

- ETA  = estimated time of arrival  预计到港日

- APPROX  =approximately

- I’m sorry we don’t have the exactly same model.抱歉,我们没有完全一样的产品。

- We could provide a similar item for your reference.我们可以提供一款类似的产品供您参考。

- All of our products are strictly according to DIN tool standards. 我们的(工具类)产品完全符合德国DIN工具标准。

- Nice and solid packaging is our advantage. 漂亮且结实的包装是我们的卖点。

- The 3rd party factory audit report and testing report will be sent to you soon. 第三方验厂报告和测试报告会尽快发给您。

- Please find our other suggestions as follows. 请看下面我们的一些其他建议。

- We look forward to your reply soon! 期待您尽快回复。

- We look forward to your early reply.

- Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated!

- Samples will be finished within this week.样品会在本周内完成。

- This is out of our target price. 这超出了我们的目标价。

- Perhaps we could work something out. 也许我们能找到解决办法。

- We would like to offer up a compromise to get this order. 我们可以做出适当让步来赢得订单。

- Rest assured,it is absolutely our best offer. 放心,这绝对是我们最好的价格!

- If it works for you, please let me know.如果可行的话,麻烦您通知我。

- Would you mind giving me some more photos about your inquired item? 能否提供多一些关于您找的产品的图片?

- We are desperate to get your price confirmation to proceed. 我们非常需要您的价格确认,从而把项目进展下去。

- To be candid with you , we have no margin to reduce the pricing again.坦白的告诉您,我们没有降价空间了。

你可能感兴趣的:(外贸常用语)