巴夏:防腐剂,有机食物?

巴夏:防腐剂,有机食物?

巴夏:

Any other questions? 

还有其他问题吗?

问:

Yes 

是的

Hi, Bashar 

你好,巴夏!

巴夏:

And to you goo day 

你好,日安!

问:

I have two quick questions for you 

我很快地问你两个(小)问题

巴夏:

Time's up 

时间到了

Not quick enough 

你问得不够快

Now, did the question have to be quick? 

那么,你一定要问快的(小)问题吗?

问:

Well, they are easy, how about that? 

那我问简单的问题,可以吧?

巴夏:

All right. 

好的

问:

I wanted to know if food really matters, what we eat 

我想知道,我们吃的食物,是不是真的很重要?

巴夏:

What an interesting question and what an interesting way you put it. 

多么有意思的一个问题呀!而且,你问的方式也很有意思

问:

Sure 

当然啦

巴夏:

Does food, matter? 

食物,重要吗?(物质)

A: I'm sorry. 对不起!

B: It doesn’t matter. 没关系!

 可以理解为:你所做的事情,并没有在我体内产生任何物质,所以,对我没影响,so没关系!

Is matter food? 

物质是食物吗?

Is food matter? 

食物是物质(重要)吗?

问:

Very nice 

说得好!

I wanted to know

我想知道

like there's a lot of preservatives in food nowadays 

现在,我们的食物中都有很多防腐剂

There’s a controversy between eating organic food and eating food with preservatives in it.

对于吃有机食物,还是吃含有防腐剂的食物,存在争议

巴夏:

Why is there controversy? 

怎么会有争议呢?

In what way did the Earth actually provide the food? 

地球是以什么样的方式,为你们提供食物呢?

Did it provide the food with preservatives on it? 

它提供的食物中,包含防腐剂吗?

问:

No 

没有

巴夏:

Then why is that even a question? 

那这个问题,还是问题吗?

问:

Well, my questions is 

其实,我的问题是

Is it really important from a broader perspective 

从更宏伟的角度来看

What we're putting into our bodies ... 

我们吃进去的食物,是不是真的很重要?

Is it really important to eat organic food? 

吃有机食物,是不是真的很重要?

巴夏:

For most of you, in your collective agreement, yes 

对于你们大多数遵循集体协议的人来说,是的

Because most of you are abiding by the collective agreement that you will actually get an effect from what you call chemistry 

因为大多数人都遵循了“会被化学物质影响”这一集体协议

问:

OK, so it does matter 

好的!所以说,食物确实很重要

巴夏:

Yes 

是的

I am not saying someone cannot transmute or transform that 

我并不是说,你们没办法转化这些食物的能量(有害物质)

But it is not really the job of most of you in this life 

但对于大多数人而言,这并不是你们此生的任务

It is not really what most of you have chosen to spend your time focused on 

你们大多数人,并没有选择把时间花在这方面上(的人生课题)

The idea, therefore, is take the path of least resistance. 

因此,选择最小阻力的道路

Why spend a lot of time transmuting preservatives and pesticides on food 

为什么要花大量时间去转化食物中的防腐剂与杀虫剂

When you can simply eat something that doesn't have them to begin with 

而不是,一开始就选择吃那些不含这些东西的食物上呢?

Is that not just as transformative? 

难道这样做不同样也是“转化”吗?

问:

Good point. 

说得好!

巴夏:

Thank you. 

谢谢!

I often make some 

我时不时地会“一语惊人”!

问:

Thank you, that answer that question perfectly 

谢谢!你的回答太完美了!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:防腐剂,有机食物?)